Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 11

Story Info
Abbie goes to a conference with Gerald.
2.5k words
4.41
6.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Gerald and Ben finished their drinks and Ben left and headed off to his room. Gerald came into the bedroom where he found Abbie dressed. She'd been crying and her makeup was a mess.

"You almost fucked that up for me? What kind of stupid are you?"

"S...s...sorry, Gerald. It was really demeaning..."

"Will and I have enough to send you to jail. And I think he can do even more than that. So you need to learn to behave. Demeaning? You think that's demeaning?"

"I'll try to do better..."

Gerald pulled his belt from his waist. "I'm gonna learn you some manners, bitch. Bend over."

"Please, Gerald. No."

He smiled. "Bend over and hike up your skirt. Or. I. Phone. Will."

She leaned over the bed and cried in pain and humiliation as he turned her ass red.

When he was done, he roughly fucked her ass and sent her to her room.

-----

Upstairs, Ginny jumped into her bed and pulled Al on to join her.

"Now, Allie...Mommy needs that skilled tongue of yours...right...here." Ginny laid back and spread her legs wide.

Al took the invitation and crawled between her legs, lapping hungrily at her lips and clit. What he lacked in skill, he made up for in enthusiasm.

"Such a good boy...yum...there...don't move...mommy loves it...mmm..."

Al had stumbled onto her clit and she pressed against his tongue, gently holding his head and stroking his hair until she came with a lovely feminine moan.

Afterwards, Al and Ginny relaxed in the bed. Ginny ran downstairs and returned--still naked--with drinks for both of them.

"I've been thinking about you, Al."

"Me too, Ginny."

She grinned like a schoolgirl thinking about her first crush.

"Now, Allie...Mommy loves your body." She ran a single finger across his chest as she spoke. Al wasn't the fittest of guys, but he watched his diet and did some daily exercise. So, he was trim and had the barest hint of abs.

"But, I'd like it a little eeny weeny bit more if we shaved this off." She gently pulled at his pubic hair. "Would you let Mommy give you a trim?"

Al was slightly embarrassed, but the fact Ginny seemed so interested in it kind of excited him.

"How would we do it?"

Ginny looked even happier. "Mommy bought a grooming kit, just for little Al."

"Ok." Al laughed warmly, "A

I'll probably regret it...but if it'll make Mommy happy."

Ginny actually let out a little squeal and got out the kit from the bathroom.

"Just lay back and let Mommy work some magic."

-----

Ed watched Trey fuck Katrina on the couch. After he'd opened her top, he spent a while kneading her breasts and kissing her, laying on top of her, still dressed.

Katrina had begun rubbing him through his jeans and soon had him unzipped, her hand massaging him in his pants.

They soon had their clothes off and had sex on the couch.

Ed took a few screenshots of the video, getting two perfect pictures of the couple with their faces clearly visible.

When they finished and were cuddling on the couch, he messaged Trey.

-- Where are you?

Trey had thought his dealings with this guy were over. Unless he had another hooker or something?

-- At my gf

-- At her house?

-- Y

-- Can you put something in her mom's bedroom?

-- Y what?

-- I'll send a food delivery. There will be an envelope inside it. Put the envelope in her nightstand inside the book.

-- K

That was weird. How did this guy know there was a book in there? Was he sleeping with Katrina's mom or had he cased the place or something? This guy really gave him the creeps.

-----

Ed messaged Lucy and had her go to Abbie's with a bag pretending to be a food delivery driver. He'd had her waiting, hoping for some opportunity like this.

A few minutes later, Lucy knocked on the Barber's front door.

"Hi," Katrina said.

"Delivery for...uh...Trey?"

"Great. I'll take it."

Lucy handed Katrina the bag, "Enjoy your evening."

Trey took the bag from Katrina and headed to the kitchen, slipping the envelope into his jacket.

The bag also had a bottle of wine, two desserts and a box of condoms.

"Well someone has plans for tonight!" Katrina laughed as she pulled out the condoms.

"Yeah...well...the evening started great...I wanted it to keep going." Trey hated that Will guy right now. He had to figure out how to get into Katrina's parents room.

They enjoyed the desserts and each had a glass of wine. Trey wasn't a wine guy, but guessed Will had included that more for Katrina's benefit than his. He'd love to just tell him to fuck off, but he had an in with the people Trey got his stuff from and had been the heavy when he was in debt. He could put up with some bullshit games to keep that guy sweet.

Afterwards, they headed upstairs to Katrina's room to hang out. Trey looked into her parents room as they passed and tried to make an excuse to go in.

"Wow. Your parents room is huge!" He stepped in a few feet into it.

"Yeah. I think it's my dad's thing. I think it pumps his ego to have a massive bedroom."

"How big is their bed? It looks like some kind of mega king or something?"

"I'm not sure...it's hard to make up is all I know." Katrina continued on to her room.

Trey jumped on his opportunity and practically ran to the nightstand he guessed was her mom's judging by the stuff sitting on top. He quickly opened the drawer and slid the envelope into an oversized paperback--exactly as Will had told him.

"Come on, Trey. Don't touch anything in there...if my parents notice anything moved we'll both be in trouble."

"Coming." Trey quickly closed the drawer and followed Katrina into her room.

Ed could see vis the cameras in Abbie and Al's room that it was mission accomplished.

-----

The AirB&B was vacant tonight. But, after her delivery job, Ed told Lucy to come to the back porch of the house and sit on the bench.

Lucy arrived at the dark, empty house. She looked around to make sure she wasn't being watched and headed to the backyard, trying to be as quiet as possible opening and closing the side gate.

The backyard was plain and empty. Just a patch of grass with a couple of trees. It had an old garage that opened onto the alley behind the house.

The back porch had a well painted garden bench and an ageing barbecue grill that looked like it hadn't been used in ages.

Lucy sat down on the bench, pulling her coat around her against the crisp early December air.

She knew what the creeper expected of her and took out the blindfold from her pocket and put it on. She waited patiently, trying to remain calm against her rising excitement.

How had this guy who came into her life in such a threatening way gained this hood over her? His quiet, confident demands and his delegation of lording power over others had proven itself a potent aphrodisiac and unlocked something inside her.

She felt almost hypnotised by him from their first encounter. She wanted to both please him and control others. The absolute power she'd felt making Abbie--her boss--do things was just delicious. It had become what she thought about when she played. Her life had become her porn.

Each day she was messaging the creeper and enjoying when he'd sped time chatting with her rather than just giving orders and disappearing.

She could just make out footsteps in the quiet night. Her breathing quickened.

"Hi, Lucy." He whispered.

"Hello, Sir."

"Let's get you out of the cold, pet."

"Thank you, Sir."

The creeper took her hand and led her in the back door. Lucy couldn't wait to fuck him again. She was very wet and craving attention by the time they got to his house.

He guided her to what Lucy guessed was the living room. He guided her to sit down on a chair and leaned over and kissed her, their tongues dancing and entwining.

He removed her coat and unbuttoned her top, gently cupping her breasts.

"Lucy, I've enjoyed involving you in my world and I think you've started to enjoy it. You've become a great accomplice--helping me tighten the noose and torture the Barbers."

"I've enjoyed all of it. I like being controlled by you and I've loved having power over Abbie."

He pulled out his cock and gently guided her mouth to it. He loved having Lucy under his spell.

-----

Shaving Al seemed to have been something Ginny had been dying to do. She had bought an expensive electric trimmer and had good razor blades and shaving gel to finish the job. She joked with him that she'd really wanted to use wax, but didn't want to damage his balls.

When she finished the job, she gently massaged Al with a warm towel which quickly brought little Al back to full attention.

"Looks like Mommy woke up little Al." She giggled.

"You have magic hands, Ginny."

She smiled and leaned forward, teasing his cock again with her tongue.

"Now you lay back and relax...Mommy wants some more quality time with little Al."

She moved forward and slid down onto Al's cock, placing her hands on his chest and began riding up and down on him.

After they'd cum, Ginny refilled their drinks and they relaxed, chatting in bed.

"We should do this all the time, Al."

Al gave a sad smile. "I love being with you, but I don't think it's in the cards. You know how complicated things are right now. Gerald is just the tip of the iceberg."

"You mean that other guy? Will?"

"Yeah. He's putting Abbie through hell. I got lucky...I think he thinks you're torturing me or something." He laughed.

"What's he doing to her?"

"She won't talk about it. So I only know bits and pieces or things I was involved in. She tries to put on a brave face and to not show fear to this guy. But, she cries herself to sleep a lot. He did something recently that *really* upset her. But she won't say what."

"I'm kind of piggy in the middle. Gerald is a bit of an ass. But, he's a good provider and not too bad of a father. He just has no real interest in me. So, I attend all the 'must do' work and family things and let him do the rest. Hence the separate rooms at the hotel. And here. This is my room--his is down the hall."

"Sorry, Ginny. Sounds like we're both in crap situations."

"Well. I was. But, I'm having way too much fun 'abusing' you." She smiled and kissed Al.

"By the way," she said, "I have a real love / hate thing with that cage."

"I thought you hated it?"

"I hate poor little Al being locked up. But, it's kinda hot knowing you're only cumming for me. And, you cum more than anyone I've ever seen you when first get out!"

She laughed and began stroking his cock again, making it hard. Afterwards, Al looked back and couldn't remember having so many orgasms in one night. Ginny was insatiable.

-----

Abbie woke up the next morning with her ass still red and sore from the spanking last night. Gerald liked to use his belt and his fiery temper meant he wasn't playing. These weren't gentle lover's spanks but seriously painful beatings.

She got showered and dressed and headed to breakfast. The whole work group was together--Gerald, the two salesmen and two young women from Marketing she hadn't met yet. Emma and Felicia were here to man the booth.

After they'd eaten, Sam reminded everyone of the game plan for today and tomorrow. Emma, Felicia and Randy would always be at the booth between presentations. Gerald and Sam had a number of prearranged meetings with potential customers, so they'd mostly be away from the booth unless someone needed a closer to help.

Sam asked for Abbie to join him with customers for "extra management firepower" and they'd all meet up at the drinks reception just before dinner.

Gerald had looked preoccupied checking his schedule for today during Sam's briefing, so she wasn't sure if he'd agreed her role with Sam or if Sam was just doing his own thing. She couldn't read him and he didn't respond to Sam's assignments. Abbie just counted her blessings for a mostly Gerald-free day.

Sam had lined up meetings just about every hour apart from lunch. He had an easygoing sales style that drew people in without them feeling pressured. Abbie let his give his pitch then helped run quick financials to help illustrate how the deals could work out for both parties.

Abbie enjoyed the change of pace--she liked chatting to customers and the parts of the talks she caught were interesting. The day flew and Abbie was looking forward to the drinks reception and a chance to really relax and shake out.

At the reception, Abbie and Sam mixed with some of the other convention-goers. Gerald was walking around with an arm around each of the marketing women, acting the big man. He sat with them at dinner and at the hotel bar afterwards.

As much as Abbie felt sorry for Emma snd Felicia, she was relieved to keep space between her and Gerald. But, as the night wound down, Gerald moved over to where Sam and Abbie were sitting.

"Hey, Abbie. How did your day go? Did you miss me?" He gave her an exaggerated wink.

"Hi, Gerald. Looks like you weren't on your own." She nodded towards the two women, still by his side.

"They used to call hot girls you hired for conventions 'booth babes.' Not pc anymore, but still accurate."

Abbie smiled weakly in reply.

"Looks like this party is winding down. I'm bringing the girls back to my room and I want you to join us. Will said you're a good muff diver, so you'll be right at home."

Abbie retched inwardly. "Could I take a rain check, Gerald?"

He smiled lasciviously. "I don't think so. I didn't bring you all this way for nothing. I want my money's worth. Be there in..." he checked his watch, "30 minutes. Will said he packed something for you...bring whatever that is with you."

"Ok. I'll be there."

Abbie headed up to her room to change and see what Lucy had given her--she'd just put the bag in her suitcase, not even wanting to know what it was.

She opened it to find several sex toys and some lingerie. Did Gerald really not know what she had brought or was it just a trap laid by him or the creeper?

This constant second guessing was going to drive her insane. But, maybe that was the plan? Just make her so nuts overthinking everything that she just stop thinking and put her brain in neutral?

She decided the safest course of action was to wear the lingerie under her clothes. She'd bring the bag with the rest of the stuff along and just see where that led.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers