Blacksnake Groan -- Intro/Ch. 01

Story Info
In which Fortune get lucky and discovers his gifts.
2.2k words
3.76
3.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlipNutz
SlipNutz
6 Followers

Blacksnake Groan

Introduction - Get Lucky

For the first five decades of his life, Fortune Johnson had only had a modest taste of his given name. He caught the name when his father hit big on a six-legged parley on the day he was born. Folks who knew for any length called him Lucky since then.

Born a Black kid in a White man's world; he was cute, but not handsome enough to be a model. He was the last player cut from the roster in his cup of coffee with professional sports. He'd still managed to marry the General's blonde daughter and put two beautiful babies in her before the crazy made him tap out. He was smart, liked school, and grabbed enough education to type into a computer to pay for his suburban house and car note.

Until his passive-aggressive, sociopath boss turned her sights on him. He was happy when it all came down. He clearly identified the source of the problem for HR on his way out and was free of the biggest drain on his psychic energy. He also had an offer for a better job, with higher pay within 48 hours. Maybe a little lucky.

It all broke wide open while he was waiting to start the new job. A beer run turned into a half-billion-dollar MassiveMillions win. Working with lawyers and accountants to set up trusts for his adult children and to make sure his extended family had an emergency fund only took a couple of weeks. He was going anonymous and planned to see the world on his own terms.

He was able to claim his winnings anonymously, and that's how he was treating everything. No one outside of his family knew. When he treated himself to a stop at the gentlemen's club, it was his first visit in many moons. The money was still too new to be real. Sambas, 501s, and thin 'locs falling over the shoulders of a brushed cotton Oxford. Just like when he was a 30-year-old kid.

A shot and a beer and a short stack of bills on the low, stage-side table. Lucky looks up and finds himself locked in the laser sites of a raven beauty. He felt a power and a confidence and an instant bond he'd never felt with any woman before, let alone one this sexy.

Chapter I - She's a Beauty

With only her most intimate parts concealed by faux animal print and dark make-up around sparkling brown eyes, she was savage. Beneath the face of a Roman goddess lay a golden-hued sculpture worthy of immortalizing as a column.

She danced as if only for him. Hips swinging and swirling seductively. The thin seam of a thong splitting her gap and cheeks. Her melons, 36DD medical marvels, strained the tensile strength of the bikini top as she twirled around the pole for the first song. Horny boys approached and paid her tribute, asking for her attention later. For some reason, her gaze always returning to Lucky's corner of the stage. There was kindness in his brown face. There was no judgement, even as she could telepathically sense the things he wanted to do with her. She wanted to please him.

Standing at the edge of the stage in front of him, she tugged loose the knot holding her top together at the back of her neck. Reaching down, she loosed the knot at the bottom. Dark areola teased a peek from behind the spotted cloth. Squatting and dropping to her knees, she leaned over the table and pressed her cleavage against his face, nipples stiffening as they grated across the stubble of his cheeks. Letting the top drop to the table, she whispered, "Don't go away" before standing and spinning off for the second song of the set.

The pattern continued as she swirled, topless. She checked over her shoulder and saw his judgement-free smile as she used her stunning chest to swipe bills from noses through the second song, always returning to expose her chest for close inspection and bask in admiration while leaving the pile of bills in front of Lucky.

Lost in imagining the sounds she would make from the things he wanted to do together with her, Lucky was snapped back by the appearance on his table of two feet, her feet, wearing clear stripper chunk heels. Following her legs up to where they joined, her vulva had begun to swell over her thong. A hand came into view and rubbed the puffy flesh that seemed to breathe with a life of its own. Together with its twin, the two hands untied the bows at her hips and with a flick of her wrists, her pussy was his alone to view as her dark petals began to bloom. As she pulled at the skin of her vulva, her hood rose, and the bright pink of her clitoris showed. Lucky blew a kiss on a warm breath of air as she stood and sauntered off to share the view of her marvelous treasure with her fandom.

On all fours, she covered the stage, arching her back and thrusting her ass to the sky while pointing the bullets of her nipples dead-ahead. It rained Benjamins (or at least Abrahams) as she rolled across the stage, alternately pushing her two back before finding her back and running her fingers along her slickening lips. As this last song of the set faded, she sat in front of Lucky with knees raised and open, leaning back on one hand.

His view was otherworldly. Resting in a nest of cash bills were haunches hewn from hundreds of sets of squats, beneath the open, dripping gates to Paradise, and an abdominal stairway to heavenly mountainous joy. The sunshine of her beauty illuminated that amazing valley.

Slipping from the stage as the set ended, she shuffled her stack together on Lucky's table with the help of club security, while the DJ announced the full lineup change. Straddling him, her hips circled, and he felt dampness slide on his denim until she found that spot of warmth and locked herself around that pulse. She played at re-tying her bikini's knots while they looked at each other with crooked grins, just rocking in place, nipples long and thick under his heated breath.

"Go be a Good Girl, Elise, and take care of your business." he chuckled darkly into her ear over the din of the set change; giving her ass a solid pull before a playful tap that only threatened to leave a mark, "I'll be right here waiting."

When she returned Elise knew the look on the next dancer's face. Kiera was looking at him and was open to anything he wanted. Elise still had that look deep inside, that old man's smile was amazing. She'd heard a couple of Black guys call the dancer a "Thicc Redbone". Whatever that meant, she had light mocha skin, light blue eyes, curly red hair, was built like Serena Williams, with face as beautiful as the Jenner girls.

What should have been long titties jutted upward, dusky nipples tightening in the center of each massive mound as she squatted before him, pulling away her thong for him and slipping a finger along her gash, out of sight of all but the closest, before pressing it to Lucky's mouth.

Elise did not feel like sharing. At least not tonight. Sitting on his right, the last song of the set started and she put her left arm around his shoulders. Her right hand took his left and trapped it between her thighs before leaning back and popping the top button of his fly. Subtle wiggles of her hips coaxed his fingers ever higher while her hand dove deeper into his pants. The cock in her hand sprang to life. They gasped together when the hook of his thumb and forefinger bounced against her hood. She knew she had his attention again, and boy, oh, boy, did he have hers! Tingling tendrils sizzled her synapses at the forbidden caress she initiated.

The call went up from the DJ for the girls to head backstage as the set came to an end. "Be right back.", a peck on the cheek and off, she and the rest of the talent flitted. The sound of a motorcycle revving came across the PA and the strains of the classic "Girls, Girls, Girls" played. It was time for the Revue. $40 got you a t-shirt and a 3-for-1 dance with the girl of your choice. The ladies came down the main stage in single file. Elise made a beeline for him from the front of the queue, pulling him upstairs before half the girls were even out.

Booth 6 is where they landed. Apparently, that was important, because someone knocked and Elise yelled, "I beat ya hear!", with a laugh that was infectious. Rolling over in the plush upholstery, she curled up with her knees on the seat to his right and stunned him by pressing her mouth to his, searching for his tongue with hers. "The cameras in here are busted. No one else knows what happens until they get fixed.", she giggled. He pulled out his phone and entered her name before handing her the device. Her number got entered before unbuttoning his fly and pulling out his ebony staff. She kissed her way up the ureter, cupping his balls gently, before slipping her mouth around the ridge of his helmet and flicking the tip of his glans with her tongue.

"Oh, you are a good little cocksucker, aren't you?", he gasped while she slowly covered his length in her spit, his right hand finding the crack of her ass and sliding down on her juices to part her labia. The first song of the 3fer fired up and he could hear the gurgle of his glans down the dark-haired beauty's throat. Dripped from both sets of lips, her spit starting to coat his balls; her lube down her thigh as she pushed herself onto the questing fingertips in her crack.

"We ain't got all night in here.", he growled, pulling her up and pushing his hips to the edge of the couch. With ease, he lifted her and she wrapped her leghs around him instinctively. The tip of his cockhead finding her wet, opening gash started Nature's docking sequence. She wriggled and lowered her swollen self slowly down his widening spike of flesh. The small cabin filled with the frenzied sounds of sloshing and slapping. Big tits taking the shock as he shoved hips forward and slamming her up and down, his belly rubbing her clit every millimeter back and forth. Sinking in to the hands commanding the movement of her joy, she relaxed fully, thrilling at the feel of the knuckles of his middle finger stretching and slipping past her anus while he fucked her senseless.

The sounds and feelings were even better than he had dreamt at first glance on-stage. Hot and hungry when first taking his length, her sheath hugged him warmly now as she came undone around him. He made a note to tip the DJ when the last song of the set cued up: Bohemian Rhapsody. Rocking her hips with all but the last half-inch inside of her she cried, "Cum for me Daddy. Let me make you happy."

As the tune built up he pulled her up and turned her to face the door. Easing back, she found his seat and spiked herself on it, reveling in the smooth glide of his girth spreading her open. The strong grip of his paws pulling on her tits. Bounce... bounce... bounce... bounce... she jumped up and down, her pussy melt splashed as she bobbed happily on Lucky's fuckstick. Pulling her the very few inches closer, the hand at her breast held her throat and the hand at her hip strummed her clit side to side. Color rose as the ecstasy radiated from the center of her being.

Elise ragdolled. Gravity reversed itself and time halted as her orgasm crashed over her. In her spasms the prong exploring her interior jerked, "Oh, FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!", he gasped against her sweaty back as Brian May hit the guitar solo. She milked him with each clench of his testes. Warm and sticky, she welcomed them; felt completed as he filled her.

The cool air shocked him almost to sense when he slipped from her snug depths. As the song came to an end, he remembered that the client is supposed to leave first and they go in different directions. He just managed to get his stick cock back in his pants and was finishing up the top two buttons of his fly as he opened the door and stepped out. Looking over his shoulder he saw the haughty golden goddess slumped on the couch with her knees open for a view of his jizz dripping from her snatch.

He made it straight for the exit and fired up his car. Pulling out of the lot, his mind went over the details of the music festival he was supposed to hit with his kids in a couple of days.

SlipNutz
SlipNutz
6 Followers