Blade: Getting Bi

Story Info
Vampire Deacon Frost fucks Blade and Karen.
1.5k words
1.6
820
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I will need more formidable warriors if I am to defeat the MCU heroes," Thanos said to himself. The purple-skinned, muscular Space Deity sat on his throne, lost in thought. The rulership of the Multiverse isn't easy, even when one possesses the Infinity Gauntlet and god-like technologies. Thanos the super villain is stressed out, to say the least. The men and women of the Black Order stood nearby in the Throne Room of Thanos flagship, awaiting orders. The Mad Titan watched as variants of himself were cut down by Thor, Captain America and Iron Man while trying to Snap half the population of the Planet Earth out of existence. Thanos almost always failed...

In reality after reality, the MCU heroes prevailed against Thanos, the Black Order and their allies. There are many gods and goddesses in the MCU, from Odin, Thor, Loki, Hela, Frigga and the other Asgardians to the passive Dormammu, Ego the Living Planet, Zeus, Hercules and the other Grecian gods, and others. There's the fearsome Bast, Panther deity of the Wakanda people of Africa. Thanos is aware of Horus, Hathor, Ra, Isis, Osiris and other Egyptian gods and goddesses encountered by the superhero Moon Knight. It's a big universe, ahem, multiverse, at the end of the day.

Thanos doesn't fear his fellow deities, but the indefatigable mortals from the Planet Earth continue to be a thorn at his side. The Avengers continuously defeat Thanos no matter what he does. When will this madness end? The Mad Titan ponders such things quite grimly. How is it possible that these mortal men and women, super-powered or not, continue to thwart Thanos time after time? Thanos has been fried by Thor's lightning, struck by Captain America's shield, webbed up by Spiderman, clawed by the Black Panther, decked by Luke Cage, bombed by the Punisher, tackled by Captain Marvel, stabbed by Wolverine, flirted with by Deadpool, shot by the Black Widow, flown into the moon by Vision, super-punched by Quicksilver, blasted by the Scarlet Witch, mind-probed by Dr. Strange, and clobbered by the Hulk. When does this shit end?

"Lord Thanos, I may have a solution," said Hela, sister of Thor and Loki, and formerly the Asgardian Goddess of Death. After her defeat at the hands of a certain fiery demon, Hela sought refuge aboard Thanos ship. Hela barely got away when the demon Surtur destroyed the dimension of Asgard. Thanos welcomed Hela into his organization. The two of them became lovers. The Mad Titan and the Goddess of Death have been seeking a way to defeat the MCU heroes for quite some time. If Thanos and Hela couldn't defeat the MCU, they would forsake that corner of the Multiverse to their eternal enemy, Kang the Conqueror. What's a Mad Titan and a desperate Goddess to do?

"I am listening, my love," Thanos replied, and Hela grinned, then summoned a portal. Through the inter-dimensional portal, Thanos spied alternate dimensions adjacent to the MCU. In one of those dimensions, Thanos spotted a formidable warrior who would be more than a match for the MCU heroes and their cheesy one-liners. This warrior, a muscular Black man named Blade, fought against an army of vampires and slaughtered them with both ease and disdain.

"Blade is one of a few super-powered beings in his universe, if he were to join us, he would be a formidable ally," Hela said, and Thanos stroked his chin thoughtfully. Thanos watched as Blade single-handedly defeated a vampire god named La Magra. The amazing thing is that Blade defeated a god by himself while it took the combined strength of the MCU's heavy hitters like Thor, Iron Man and Captain America, to bring down the variants of Thanos. Blade was absolutely fantastic...

"Bring Blade into the fold, my love," Thanos said, and Hela grinned and nodded. The Goddess of Death stepped through the inter-dimensional portal and entered the other universe. In this world, where there's no Spiderman, no S.H.I.E.L.D, no Avengers, no X-Men and no Fantastic Four, Blade and a few others fought a lonely war against the legions of the vampires. Hela assumed the traits of Deacon Frost, one of the vampire overlords and Blade's main enemy. Time to seduce Blade into darkness...

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill," Blade said with a scowl. The muscular African American stud, a super-powered warrior with vampiric abilities, braced himself for the challenge he faced. A strong man faces the trials and tribulations of life. Dr. Karen Jenson looked at Blade and smiled. The sexy, curvaceous young Black woman got on her knees and unzipped Blade's pants, freeing his long and thick ebony cock. Just like that, Dr. Karen Jenson took Blade's cock into her mouth. Time to taste that Day Walker dick, for real.

"Hmm, uncut dick, my favorite," Dr. Karen Jenson said as she engulfed Blade's big Black cock into her mouth. blade groaned and caressed the back of Dr. Karen Jenson's neck as she sucked his big Black dick. Ever since Blade rescued her from the hospital, Dr. Karen Jenson has wanted a piece of him. Slurping on Blade's delicious big Black cock, the sexy Black female doctor at last satisfied her sexual curiosity. Horny sistas got needs too and there is nothing wrong with that.

"Got room for one more?" came a voice, and Blade looked up to see Deacon Frost standing at the door. The dark-haired, pale-skinned, leather-clad vampire grinned as he watched Blade get his freak on with Dr. Karen Jenson. Blade gasped as he spotted Deacon Frost. Hela, disguised as Deacon Frost, waved a hand and invisible tendrils of magic hypnotized the Day Walker and his sexy Black female lover. Blade and Karen smiled as the faux Deacon Frost drew near. Oh yeah, Hela's plan would work like a charm.

"Deacon, come get some of this dick," Karen said, and Deacon smiled and nodded. Blade watched as Deacon knelt alongside Karen and started sucking on his big Black cock. Blade has always been pansexual, so having a sexy Black woman and a horny white dude sucking his big Black cock didn't bother him much. Karen and Deacon sucked the hell out of Blade's big Black cock and big Black balls. When Blade came, the two of them happily drank his manly seed. Day Walker's cum is magically delicious, all the ladies and the fellas say so...

"Feels good," Blade said, smiling at Deacon and Karen. The three of them thus continued with their fun. Karen got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at Blade. Stroking his big Black cock, Blade admired Karen's big Black ass. Gripping Karen's hips, Blade thrust his big Black cock into her pussy. Karen gasped as Blade's cock popped into her pussy. Blade began fucking Karen with deep, passionate strokes. At the end of the day, Blade is a Black man, and what Black man doesn't love a big booty Black slut? Smashing big booty Black bitches is a Black man's raison d'etre. It's just the way the brothers get down.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Karen squealed as Blade slammed his big Black cock into her sweet Black pussy. Deacon stroked his big white cock while watching Blade fuck Karen. Deacon came up behind Blade and caressed the muscular Black man's cute ass. Blade turned around and smiled at Deacon. Grinning, Deacon grabbed some lotion and applied it on his cock. Gripping Blade's hips, Deacon shoved his big white cock into his ass. Blade groaned as Deacon's cock popped into his asshole. What a freaky, erotic turn of events, for real.

"Hmm, take this dick," Deacon said as he thrust his big white cock into Blade's smooth Black asshole. Blade groaned as Deacon's big white cock filled his asshole while Karen's sweet Black pussy gripped his big Black cock tightly. Like a lot of bisexual Black men and pansexual Black men, Blade likes Black pussy and white dick, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Blade continued to fuck Karen's pussy, making her squeal as he banged her roughly. At the same time, Deacon crammed his cock in Blade's asshole. It's always fun to fuck a hot, tight asshole. Best feeling in the whole world.

Much later, Blade, Deacon and Karen lay on the bed, exhausted but happy as can be. Blade felt great after fucking his lady love and his worst enemy. Not exactly the sort of thing that most heroes do but whatever. Victorious, Deacon Frost the vampire morphed into Hela the Asgardian Goddess of Death. With a snap of her fingers, Hela teleported Blade and Karen back to Thanos flagship in the MCU Universe. Thanos has major plans for Blade and his lover Karen. The Day Walker, bane of the vampires in his universe, will make a fine addition to Thanos inter-galactic, inter-dimensional army. One way or another, Thanos will defeat the Avengers, conquer the Planet Earth, and restore balance to a grateful universe. Only then shall peace reign supreme.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers