Why Black Couples Love BWC!

Story Info
Leroy and wife Margo enjoy Ted's bisexual BWC.
1.7k words
3.63
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I am so glad I divorced my husband Leroy Brown and discovered the joys of BWC," said Margo Ajoku. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned Nigerian woman smiled as she lay in bed with her lover Ted Whyte. The tall, slim, red-haired and blue-eyed Canadian man grinned, still aglow from the sexual whammy that the Nigerian lady laid on him. Nobody sucks dick and rides dick like a horny black woman from West Africa. Ted has been into black women for a long time, and they don't get any hotter than Margo Brown. Seriously, Margo could give a boner to Elton John.

"Always fun to try new things," Ted replied, and Margo purred like a kitten. Just like that, the two of them began another round. Ted put Margo on all fours and admired her thick black ass. Margo kind of looks like Tennis legend Serena Williams, only taller, curvier and darker, with a lot more ass. Ted definitely hit the jackpot when he met Margo, one fine Saturday morning in downtown Ottawa. Margo grinned as Ted rubbed his big white cock against her pussy lips. Without further ado, Ted pushed his big white cock into Margo's sweet black pussy. It would seem that Canadian dicks do fit inside Nigerian pussies. What an absolute wonder...

"Ted, put it in my ass," Margo murmured, and Ted smiled, not believing his damned luck. After fucking Margo's sweet pussy for a while, Ted switched things up. Spreading Margo's thick black ass cheeks wide open, Ted smeared some lotion on her butt hole. Stroking his cock, Ted pushed it into Margo's asshole. The big booty Nigerian woman groaned as the white man's dick popped into her asshole. A lot of black women like the feel of a white cock in their butt holes and Margo Ajoku, formerly of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, is definitely one of them. No shame in this big booty Nigerian sister's game. Margo moaned deeply as Ted began to fuck her in the ass.

"Give me that big Nigerian booty," Ted said as he gripped Margo's wide hips while fucking her. Margo groaned passionately as Ted's big white cock filled her booty hole. No feeling quite like it in the world. Margo used to enjoy getting fucked by her husband Leroy Brown's big black cock but that was before she caught him in bed with a transgender prostitute named Miss Taryn. To make things worse, Margo caught Leroy face down and ass up, getting fucked in the ass by Miss Taryn's big white pecker. The supposedly macho African American guy had the nerve to claim the episode with Miss Taryn was his first time. Margo didn't buy that, and dropped Leroy. Now, at last, Margo herself is discovering the pleasures of big white cock. Life can be so ironic sometimes.

Margo began grinding her big black ass against Ted's groin, driving his big white cock deeper inside of her. Margo smiled, recalling how she tossed out her husband Leroy for basically enjoying the same thing she does...a big white cock up the ass. Margo loves big white cocks nowadays but she prefers to have those big white cocks inside black female mouths, black vaginas and black female butt holes. Margo does not want to share the bounty that is big white cock with bisexual black men like her husband Leroy Brown. Margo wants a monopoly on the finite resource that is big white cock. Oh well, the lady likes what she likes.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Margo squealed, and Ted smiled as he plunged his big white cock into the forbidden depths of Margo's butt hole. Ted playfully smacked Margo's big Nigerian booty as he fucked her in the ass. Hmm, big booty Nigerian gals like Margo were built to take big dicks. Margo used to get dicked down by her African American former husband Leroy and now she's huffing and puffing from Ted's dick. Margo fingered her already wet pussy as Ted crammed his big white cock into her asshole. Ted's cock filled Margo's pristine Nigerian butt hole so tightly that she couldn't have F-A-R-T-E-D if she wanted to. Now that's a very good and thorough ass fucking...

"I love your ass," Ted said to Margo as he finally withdrew his big white cock from the Nigerian woman's warm and tight asshole. Margo sighed happily and farted a little bit as Ted's cock exited her butt hole. Margo felt a little bit embarrassed but Ted told her to relax. Men who fuck women in the ass should not mind female farts. Comes with the Miss Taryntory, come to think of it. Afterwards, Ted and Margo shared a lengthy shower and then parted ways. Margo went to her shift at the Ottawa Civic Hospital where she works as a nurse. As for Ted, he went home, to take care of a few things.

"Feeling good," Margo thought to herself as she drove to work. The curvy Nigerian woman's voluminous ass was still sore after the anal pounding she got from Ted. Margo and Ted aren't exclusive, but he does keep mum about his private life. Margo felt that Ted looked familiar the first time she met him but she couldn't quite place him. Oh well, Ted has a good cock but Margo did the whole husband and wife thing with her ex Leroy. Ted can fuck whoever he wants on his time as far as Margo is concerned.

After Ted left Margo's place, he went home, and a remarkable transformation came over him. Ted pulled open a suitcase containing a wig, makeup, bra, panties, pantyhose, high heels and all that good stuff. Ted vanished, and someone else emerged. Miss Taryn has returned. With a smile on her face, Miss Taryn grabbed her cellphone and dialed up her boo, the inimitable Leroy. Answering on the first ring, Leroy warmly greeted Miss Taryn, and the two of them agreed to meet for carnal knowledge exchange. There is of course absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Come on over handsome," Miss Taryn said to Leroy, who chuckled before hanging up. Leroy took a shower, got dressed and left his apartment in Nepean, heading to the Gloucester area of Ottawa where Miss Taryn lives. Ever since Leroy's ex-wife Margo Ajoku caught him in bed with Miss Taryn, life has been a roller coaster for the secretly bisexual African American man. Leroy is exploring his sexuality with Miss Taryn. He doesn't miss Margo at all. Leroy knows that Miss Taryn has an alter ego named Ted, but that's about it. What Ted does in his Ted persona, Leroy doesn't care to know. Leroy's relationship is with Miss Taryn and Miss Taryn alone. That's just the way it works for them.

"Hello gorgeous," said Leroy as he showed up at Miss Taryn's door, with flowers, beer and pizza on hand. Miss Taryn smiled and kissed Leroy passionately, then welcomed him inside. Once Leroy and Miss Taryn got inside, they forgot all about the beer and pizza. It had been a week since the two of them had sex, and they are a very passionate couple. Miss Taryn hastily undressed Leroy, and then the two of them got their freak on. Pulling down Miss Taryn's dress and panties, Leroy grabbed her big white cock and then went for the taste test. Satisfied, Leroy began sucking on Miss Taryn's big white cock. After getting left by his biphobic black wife, this bisexual black man is discovering white cock. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, good times," Miss Taryn said as Leroy sucked on her cock and balls. Leroy sucked Miss Taryn until he got her hard as a rock. Next, Miss Taryn bent Leroy over and admired the big black man's ass. Leroy groaned as Miss Taryn fingered his ass before lubricating his butt hole. Putting on a condom, Miss Taryn pushed her cock into Leroy's asshole. As her alter ego Ted had done with Margo earlier, Miss Taryn proceeded to fuck Leroy's ass. Miss Taryn and Ted got many things in common, among which is their fondness for big black butts. Leroy moaned and stroked his big black cock as Miss Taryn filled his black ass with her thick white cock. Some bisexual black men absolutely love BWC and Leroy is one of them. It's just the way this bisexual African American stud gets down.

"Fuck me," Leroy said, and Miss Taryn laughed, smacking his ass while fucking him. Just as Margo moaned and squealed as Ted plunged his big white cock up her asshole, Leroy huffed and puffed as Miss Taryn shoved her big white cock up his ass. Big white cocks simply look beautiful as they slide into the butt holes of black women and the butt holes of black men. Leroy moaned in pleasure as he got fucked. The bisexual black stud sometimes misses the taste and feel of his Nigerian ex-wife Margo's sweet black pussy but he's all about Miss Taryn's BWC now.

"Hmm, I love your ass," Miss Taryn said to Leroy after pounding him real good. Leroy winced as Miss Taryn pulled her big white cock out of his sweet black ass. Leroy remembered the days when he would fuck his Nigerian ex-wife Margo Ajoku in her mouth, pussy and asshole. Margo could be a real bitch sometimes but she was good in bed. Leroy wonders if Margo found someone else to put up with her bullshit because of her juicy pussy and warm asshole. Oh well, Margo is someone else's problem. Leroy has his cisgender female prostitutes that he fucks, like Candy the big booty Jamaican bitch, and he also has Miss Taryn, so he's good.

Leroy and Miss Taryn always enjoy each other's company. The sexy white crossdresser and the hunky, manly bisexual black man exchanged a passionate kiss. After this wild session of freaky sex, the two of them enjoyed some beer and pizza. Leroy still hasn't met Miss Taryn's Ted persona, just as Margo Ajoku hasn't met Ted's Miss Taryn persona. Miss Taryn and Ted love black female butt holes and black male butt holes and they're having their cake and eating it too. Nothing wrong with being a trickster. Black male booty and black female booty are simply to die for. Can't blame Miss Taryn and Ted for their deception. It's worth it at the end of the day...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers