Kerry Persaud-Villiers of Atlanta

Story Info
Black woman fucks bi Black man and bi White male.
1.4k words
2.81
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"This is nice," Matthew Whyte said as he pushed his big white cock into Stephen Villiers asshole. The six-foot-tall, red-haired white dude smiled as he continued to fuck the big black man. Nearby, Stephen Villiers's wife Kerry Persaud-Villiers watched the two men with interest. The tall and curvy, dark-skinned black woman fingered her pussy while watching her favorite black man take a huge white cock up his smooth black ass. in the basement of the Villiers family's stately Atlanta townhouse, things were definitely heating up. Stephen groaned and stroked his big black dick as he got fucked. Bisexual interracial threesomes can and do happen, folks. Let no one tell you otherwise...

"Gerry, here's some lotion," Kerry Persaud-Villiers said, and she tossed Matthew the small plastic bottle, which he caught. Matthew smiled and winked at Kerry. Briefly, Matthew pulled his big white cock out of Stephen's asshole. The big black man grunted as the white dude's dick exited his asshole. Matthew lubricated Stephen's asshole with the lotion since the KY he originally used was almost used up. After properly lubricating Stephen's asshole, Matthew shoved his cock right back inside. Some white guys love to butt fuck black men and there is nothing wrong with that.

"Oh damn," Stephen Villiers said, groaning as Matthew continued to fuck him in the ass. Kerry drew closer to her husband Stephen as Matthew filled his asshole with his cock. Stephen's big black cock was hard as hell and Kerry wanted some of that. Grabbing hold of Stephen's big black cock, Kerry took him into her mouth. this is a bisexual party, not a homo party, so the lady of the house gets to participate fully instead of just watching. Kerry doesn't play like that. If Kerry doesn't get to have fun, then nobody has fun. Just ask her husband Stephen, the brother knows the deal.

"How do you like that, honey?" Kerry paused to ask, and Stephen smiled and nodded at his beloved wife. Kerry resumed sucking Stephen's long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. The feel of Stephen's big black cock throbbing in her mouth thrilled Kerry to no end. Meanwhile, Matthew drove his big white cock so deep into Stephen's asshole that he was tickling his prostate. A lot of bisexual black guys love black pussy but are fascinated by big white cocks. Must be why so many bisexual black men have a unique appreciation of Ghetto Gaggers and Thug Hunters. Matthew is more than okay with that. More fun for this dude, for real.

"Oh fuck this is intense," Stephen groaned, overwhelmed by the feel of Kerry's soft lips around his big black dick. At the same time, Matthew crammed his big white cock into Stephen's black ass, driving him absolutely wild. Stephen moaned deeply due to the double whammy dealt to him by his wife and his male lover. As Stephen came, Kerry happily drank her husband's cum. Matthew sighed happily as he pulled his big white cock out of Stephen's asshole. Matthew simply loves black booty, female and male. Finally, a white dude who doesn't discriminate based on race or gender. Isn't Matthew a progressive guy?

"Hmm, this was hot," Matthew said, his dick still sore from fucking Stephen's tight black ass. Stephen lay on the bed, and smiled at Matthew. Truth be told, the bisexual black man's ass was quite sore from the dicking down he just got. Kerry looked at her husband Stephen and their good friend Matthew. The tall, sexy and dark-skinned, big-booty black woman is horny as hell and merely sucking dick isn't going to do the trick. As Stephen looked on, Kerry grabbed Matthew's dick and stroked him. Whatever Kerry wants, she usually gets because she's the lady of the house. That's how things are done in the Villiers household...

"I need some dick," Kerry said, and just like that, the sexy black woman took the white dude's cock into her mouth. Matthew grinned as Kerry started sucking his dick like a hoover vacuum. Hot damn, the black woman is even better at sucking big white cocks than her handsome black husband. Matthew is one of those bisexual white guys who has a thing for black women and bisexual black men. Matthew doesn't fuck gay black men because he finds men who are allergic to pussy completely boring, dull and predictable. For Matthew, fucking switch-hitters and their wives is great fun and he isn't about to give it up. Honestly, why should he?

"Help yourself to my fuck stick," Matthew said, groaning in pleasure as Kerry sucked his big white cock. Meanwhile, Stephen sat up and watched. The big black man watched with interest as his sexy black wife sucked their well-endowed, bisexual white male friend's big white cock. Yeah, Stephen is bisexual, and as such, he finds big-booty women and well-endowed males to be completely irresistible. Since Matthew recently fucked Stephen's ass, he had his dick fix but wanted something else at the moment. Stephen came up behind Kerry and caressed his sexy black wife's huge round ass. Yeah, bisexual black guys can no more resist big-booty black women than heterosexual black men can. It's a genetic thing in the black community, folks.

"Smash or pass?" Kerry said to her husband Stephen after briefly letting go of Matthew's cock. Stephen grinned and rubbed his hard dick against Kerry's big black butt. Kerry resumed sucking Matthew's big white cock. Meanwhile, Stephen gripped Kerry's hips and thrust his big black dick into her sweet pussy. Just like that, Stephen started smashing Kerry's big booty just like he should. Black husbands take care of their husbandly duties because black wives most definitely matter. With two dicks to contend with, Kerry was one happy camper. Look at her go. What a freaky black slut!

After a while, Kerry switched things up, and her hubby Stephen and their friend Matthew got with the program. Stephen lay flat on the bed, and Kerry straddled him. Stephen sucked on Kerry's big tits and caressed her big black booty. Kerry grabbed Stephen's big black dick and rubbed it against her wet pussy. With a swift thrust, Stephen buried his dick in Kerry's pussy. Meanwhile, Matthew came up behind Kerry and admired her big beautiful black ass. Stroking his big white cock, Matthew grabbed some lotion. After spreading Kerry's ass cheeks, Matthew lubricated her asshole. With a swift thrust, Matthew buried his big white cock inside the black woman's asshole. Let the fun really begin.

"Hot damn," Kerry squealed, and the tall, sexy black woman moaned as she got serviced at both ends. Stephen blew raspberry on his wife Kerry's big tits while slamming his big black dick into her juicy, creamy black pussy. At the same time, Matthew rammed his big white cock into Kerry's asshole. A lot of bisexual white guys like black female booty and black male booty. Matthew is a rare breed because he got to butt fuck a hunky black husband and butt-fuck a sexy black wife on the same night. Now that's the kind of action most bisexual males can only dream of. Smiling, Matthew savored the experience of butt fucking a strong black woman like Kerry Persaud-Villiers. Good times.

"This was hot," Matthew said to Kerry and her husband Stephen. After getting her pussy drilled by her hubby and her ass fucked by their good friend, Kerry was aglow with satisfaction. Matthew hit the showers with Kerry and Stephen in tow. After getting cleaned up, the three bantered with some red wine and discussed their erotic adventures. Kerry is the real power behind this bisexual interracial triad. The tall, sexy and freaky black woman, a native of Boston, Massachusetts, by way of Trinidad, is a wild one. When Stephen revealed his nascent bisexuality to Kerry, she didn't get mad or panic, but instead helped him explore it...on her terms. Kerry's smart like that, isn't she?

"Let's get back to bed, Steve, I need my ass eaten," Kerry said to Stephen after Matthew left. Stephen smiled and took Kerry's hand in his. The happy black couple returned to bed and had themselves some fun. Kerry got really loud as Stephen ate her asshole while fingering her pussy. The black couple that plays together stays together. Bisexual black men who are fortunate enough to have a black woman who accepts and loves them are living it up, folks. Honest love is so much better than the Down Low bullshit. Bisexual black guys should find women who accept them and participate in freaky activities with them ( and other bisexual guys ) instead of dealing with uptight, close-minded bitches who force them to hide who and what they are. Just a suggestion, folks. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers