Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you feeling alright?" Blaine nodded. Caio reached up and pushed the stray hair from Blaine's forehead. "What are you thinking?"

Blaine subconsciously leaned into Caio's touch. He pursed his lips and winced slightly when something sharp prodded the inside of his lip. He opened his mouth and felt around, a sharp tooth pricked his finger, he winced again. Blaine looked up at Caio, perplexed. Caio smile a little.

"When you drank Alejandro's blood," he explained, "Your canines extended. They haven't gone down since."

Blaine furrowed his eyebrows and ran his tongue gently over his sharp teeth, his mouth still wide open. Caio felt his crotch stir a little at the action. He cleared his throat. "They'll retreat eventually. But for now just be careful."

"Why did that happen?" Blaine was still feeling his teeth with his tongue and nuzzles his cheek against Caio's shoulder.

Caio put his arm around the smaller boy's shoulder and glanced a few rows ahead at Gally, Alejandro and Allan. Then he looked over his shoulder at Katilette, Maree and Joseph. All of them were sleeping. Caio looked down at Blaine, rubbing his bicep slowly. "It appears that warlock isn't the only type of fair folk you have in you," he said in a hushed tone. "The only thing that makes sense is that you're also part vampire. That's why you reacted the way you did when you drank from Alejandro. And we think that's why Crone wanted you."

Blaine was listening quietly. At the mention of his parent's murderer, he spoke up. "Why doesn't that matter? Why am I so fucking special that it calls for murder?" His face was turning red and his eyes were filling with tears. Caio pulled him tighter into his chest and stroked the back of his head, running his fingers through the soft, messy hair.

"No reason is a good reason to take a life away. But we think he did it because you're something of a phenomenon. Warlocks and vampires can't mate, they'd die. They can't even live in close proximity to each other. So your parents, having a life together, having a child together, loving each other, that was a miracle. You, were a miracle. And Crone saw something in you. Something he wanted." He stopped there and looked down at the boy in his arms.

Blaine was trembling and sniffing and staring at his lap. Caio kissed the side of his head. "It's not your fault, Blaine. So stop blaming yourself."

Blaine sniffed and looked up at the dark boy. "I miss them, Cai. I was young when it happened, but I've been missing them my entire life. I've always felt so empty. And then... Then..." He trailed off, blinking tears away.

"Then what, little one?" Caio brushed a tear from his cheek using the pad of his thumb.

"My car!" Blaine wailed, pressing his face into Caio's neck and wrapping his arms around the boy's solid form.

Caio tried not to laugh. He had to hold his breath to keep the laughter at bay. Blaine was just so fucking adorable. Caio stroked the boy's hair again and kissed along his forehead. "I'm sorry about your car," he said softly. "What if I told you that you could drive the Camaro any time you wanted?" He looked down at a smiling, teary-eyed Blaine.

Blaine rubbed his eyes and bit his lip, wincing a little when his tooth pierced it. "You really mean that?"

"Of course," Caio said a little huskily. His eyes were locked on Blaine's lips.

Blaine made a little noise and covered his mouth with his hand. "I'm so sorry," he mumbled, assuming the blood was making Caio uncomfortable. But if he had looked down and seen the bulge in Caio's pants, he'd have known it was just pure sexual desire making him stiff.

Caio shook his head and pulled Blaine's face back into his neck. "Get some more sleep, little one. Your body has some more healing to do." Blaine nodded and closed his eyes, letting himself relax in Caio's arms. He felt completely at ease there. He fell asleep quickly, a little smile tugging at his lips.

~~

When Blaine woke again he was still in Caio's arms. He cuddled a little closer and glanced around. They were in a car. The windows were tinted, so he couldn't tell where they were. He was alone with Cai, he realized. Whoever was driving the car was hidden by a tinted window that divided that car. Blaine looked up at the boy holding him. He had his head tipped back against the seat with his eyes closed.

Blaine reached up and stroked the stubble growing on the boy's dark, smooth skin. Caio stirred and looked down at Blaine. He was rewarded with a sleepy smile. Caio looked at the clock set into the divider in the car. It was just after nine in the morning. "We should just about be there."

"Where's everyone else?"

"They're in a different car. I wanted to take you in a separate one so you could rest some more." Blaine nodded and stretched his legs out.

"Where are we, anyway? No one mentioned where this castle was."

Cai pulled Blaine closer and rested his chin on top of his head. "We're in England. The castle is secluded and safe. Myran is a good friend of Gally's. We can protect you there." The car rolled to a stop and Cai opened the door. The bright light that poured into the car made Blaine squint. Caio slid out of the car, pulling Blaine out with him.

Blaine looked around, a gasp escaping from his lips. Caio wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Blaine could only nod. He was looking over acres and acres of gorgeous, wide-open field. In the middle of it, with a little windy driveway was a glorious castle standing seven stories high, uncountable towers peaking up from all over it. Blaine sighed. He could get used to sights like this.

Caio picked Blaine up and started walking up the windy driveway. Blaine let out a dissatisfied grunt. "I can walk, you know."

Caio just smiled. "I know you can, but you shouldn't. Your body is still weak. And I like to carry you."

"Oh," was all Blaine said. When they were just about to the castle doors, they flew open. Gally came out first, relief clearly etched onto his face. He was followed by Alejandro, Allan, Stephen and Maree. They must have arrived first. Following Maree was a tall, dark-haired man that was incredibly thin, Blaine thought. The man walked up to them, his arms held out.

"Caio!" he exclaimed. "How wonderful to have you all here." He placed a kiss on Cai's cheek then turned his attention toward Blaine, who was still perched on Caio's hip. "You must be the new addition to the gang," the man said. "I'm Myran, I'm so pleased to have you here with us. I promise you can all stay as long as you'd like. You'll be safe here." Blaine smiled and gave a quiet thanks, then his stomach grumbled loudly. Everyone looked.

Blaine curled up slightly, making himself smaller. Everyone bust out in laughter. Caio nuzzled his nose into the boy's cheek. "Hungry, little one?" he murmured. Blaine nodded.

"Then let us eat!" Mayrin said. "I've been informed that you eat people food, Blaine. Is that correct?" Blaine nodded.

"Fascinating," Mayrin murmured. "Half warlock, half vampire, yet you eat normal food." Blaine raised his eyebrows and looked up at Caio, who just smiled and shook his head. They all followed Mayrin inside.

Caio fell back a little, keeping distance from the group. "What do warlocks usually eat, then?" Blaine said.

Caio shifted Blaine onto his other hip and absently rubbed his back. "Warlocks don't normally eat. Their power keeps them strong and healthy. They don't need food. Food actually lessens their powers. I think that might be why you parents always kept you fed. To keep your powers hidden, to keep you safe. And you get hungry because vampires get hungry when they need blood. But you've never been quite satisfied with normal food, have you?"

Blaine shook his head. "I never feel full. I thought that's just how I was. But you're saying... It's because..."

"Because you crave blood. You'll never be fully strong enough to develop or use your powers without the substantial sustenance that the vampire side of you needs."

Blaine nodded slightly.

"You look sick, little one. What's the matter?"

"I just, I don't think I could do that... Drink from someone." Blaine looked up at Caio. The boy had a toothy grin on his face, he was chuckling. "What so funny?"

"You don't have to drink from people, little one. You can learn to hunt, drink from animals. Or if animal blood isn't enough, which it isn't for some vampires, you can get blood in donor packages. Gally is our connection, he knows someone that works at a hospital. We get all the blood we need without harming anyone."

Caio turned on his heels and started walking away from the group. "I'm gonna take you to your room. I'll bring some blood for you. At least try it, I promise it will satisfy your hunger. You'll feel strong. And it will help you heal."

Blaine sighed and held onto Cai a little tighter. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be," Caio said softly, rubbing his cheek into the boy's soft hair.

A few moments later they stopped in front of a door, Cai kicked it opened and carried Blaine inside, setting him down on the bed. Caio started to walk out when something dawned on Blaine.

"Cai."

Cai turned around with a questioning look on his face.

"What happened to Cale, after she saved me?"

Caio smiled. "She had another family to go back to, little one."

"Is she a... a werewolf?" Caio just laughed and walked out the door.

Blaine took a deep breath and looked around the room. It was beautiful, just like the rest of the castle. The walls were made of large, gray stones. The furniture was old, but kept in good condition. And there was a fire place on the wall across from the bed. Blaine stood and made his way over to the fire pit. It was all ready to be lit, stalked up with wood with some kindling mixed in. Blaine looked around for a match, but gave up his search after a few minutes. He settled down onto the soft rug and waited for Caio to return.

Caio came back in with two large glasses. He sat down on the plush rug next to Blaine and handed him one of the glasses. Blaine sniffed the thick red liquid and was surprised that it enticed him. He took a cautious sip. It was amazing. He took another big gulp, then another. Caio smiled as he slowly sipped from his glass. He pulled a match out from nowhere and lit the fire.

Blaine had finished half of his glass when he let out a deep sigh. "This is great. I feel amazing." He leaned into Caio's shoulder and watched the fire as it crackled and popped. His fingertips were tingling and there was a warm, fuzzy feeling behind his eyes.

"Let me see if you've healed," Caio said, lifting Blaine's shirt. He peeled the bandage off and trailed his fingertips over Blaine's abs, where there had once been a large gash. It was gone. Blaine was amazed. Cai pressed his hand flat against Blaine's stomach and rubbed it slowly. Blaine let out a little shiver and looked up at the dark boy. His body felt warm, despite Caio's cool touch. Caio's hand trailed it's war up to cup Blaine's face. Cai leaned down, pausing only long enough to see the want in Blaine's now golden flecked eyes. He closed the gap between them and crushed their lips together, pulling Blaine's body tight against his.

Blaine set his glass down and threw his arms around Caio's neck. Cai's tongue prodded at the smaller boy's lips, before Blaine had a chance to part them, Caio forced his entrance. Their tongues wrestled together as Caio forced Blaine down onto his back. Cai covered the boy's body with his own, letting his tongue explode Blaine's warm mouth. It tasted of blood, and the soft moaning noises Blaine was making caused his hips to move involuntarily. He ground his crotch into Blaine's feeling their shafts grow together.

Blaine tangled his fingers into Caio's dark hair and kissed him back with a new-found ferocity. He bit and sucked on Caio's lower lip. Caio hissed slightly, pinning his hips tighter against the other boy's. Blaine looked up, Caio's lip was seeping blood. Blaine realized then that his canine's had extended under the excitement and pierced Caio's now-swollen lip. Blaine licked the blood off of Caio's lip slowly, locking eyes with the darker boy. Caio let out a slow groan and resumed kissing the boy with even more force.

Caio's tongue dipped down into Blaine's throat, causing Blaine's back to arch sharply. They were panting and gyrating against each other. Blaine reached down and made quick work of the fly on Caio's pants. Blaine sucked on Caio's tongue and tugged his pants down over his hips. Caio pulled back to take a breath and looked down at the small, fair-skinned boy. His eyes were full of lust and hunger.

"I want you, Cai." Blaine moaned out. His words sent shivers all through Caio's body. Caio tore Blaine's shirt from his body, sending two separate halves of cotton flying. He kissed down the side of Blaine's neck, latching his mouth down on the base, just above his collar bone and started sucking and nibbling on it, pulling at the tender skin with his teeth. Blaine let out another moan as he worked Caio's pants down further, using his feet to push them off completely.

Caio pulled back long enough to get his shirt off over his head then he started kissing his way down Blaine's chest, pausing to give his nipple a gentle tug with his teeth. Blaine yelped at the sensation. He slid his hands down Caio's solid abs and into his boxers. He let out a deep groan when his fingers made contact with Caio's warm, hard cock. He grasped it firmly and started stroking it slowly, letting his fingertips drag up and down the length of it. He was rewarded with a low, growling moan from the boy on top of him.

Caio's lips made their way up to Blaine's ear, he started kissing and biting as hard as he could without breaking the skin. They were both sweating now. Blaine started squirming and tugged at Caio's cock. "Cai," he moaned softly, "I want you in my mouth." Cai let out a little purring sound against Blaine's ear and gave him one last rough, tooth-crushing kiss. He wiggled out of his boxers and stood up, grabbing Blaine's hands and pulling the boy up onto his knees. Blaine grabbed onto the dark boy's hips, a little surprised to find more scars there.

Blaine brushed his lips over a few of the scars, causing Caio to shiver. Cai slid his fingers into Blaine's hair, pulling the boy's head closer to his hips, trying to direct his mouth to the place he most desired it. Blaine ignored the gesture and trailed his lips over Caio's hipbone, where he bit down slowly, sinking his teeth into the skin. Caio let out another moan and thrust his hips forward slightly, brushing the length of his cock along Blaine's cheek. A long stream of pre-cum was left behind.

Blaine reached up and wrapped his fingers around Caio's cock, pumping it slowly to ease Caio's discomfort so he could focus on his other task. He sucked gently on Caio's hip, drawing his warm blood into his mouth. It tasted amazing. So much better than the blood he had just had from the glass. This was warm, fresh. He found it hard to pull away, but a distressed groan from Caio got his attention.

He pulled his head back and looked up at the older boy. He had need written all over his face. Blaine slowly dragged the flat of his tongue over the boy's balls and up the underside of his shaft. Caio let out an appreciative moan and watched intently as Blaine's mouth closed around the head of his cock. Blaine started sucking gently, twirling his tongue around the head. His sharp teeth grazed the sensitive flesh, making Caio tremble.

"Please, Blaine. No more teasing," he was panting, and he sounded desperate. Blaine loved it. He smirked slightly as he slowly took Caio's shaft into his mouth. He moaned at the taste and dug his fingertips into the boy's hips. He found himself believing that Caio's cock tasted even better than his blood. He started bobbing his head slowly, picking up a rhythm. He kept his tongue in constant contact with Caio's cock and sucked on it each time he pulled his head back.

Caio gripped the boy's hair more tightly and started moving his hips in quick little thrusts. His body was covered in sweat and he never took his eyes off of the smaller boy. Blaine tilted his head back and relaxed, letting Caio fuck his throat. Caio moaned and panted, tensing a little each time his head slid down the back of Blaine's throat. Blaine fought not to gag. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Caio's thick cock sliding in and out of his mouth. He reached up and started massaging the boy's heavy balls. He tugged on them gently, loving the feel of them in his hand. Caio's balls tightened and his rhythm wavered slightly.

Blaine pulled back so just Caio's head was resting on his tongue. He started sucking on his roughly and pumped Caio's cock with eager anticipation. Caio let out one last, all-mighty moan and bucked his hips, shooting ropes of hot cum into Blaine's mouth. Blaine squirmed and drank it down greedily. He kept sucking gently as Caio softened in his mouth. Caio withdrew slowly and grabbed Blaine's biceps, pulling him up to his feet.

Blaine wrapped his arms around the boy's torso and cuddled into the warmth of his body. Caio gently stroked his hair and placed soft kissed all over his flushed face. Blaine tilted his head up for a kiss, which Caio eagerly gave. Blaine parted his lips at the request of Caio's tongue and they stood there, bodies pressed tight together, tongues exploring each other.

When Caio finally caught his breath, he looked down into Blaine's eyes, pressing their forehead together. "You have no clue how badly I've been wanting that, since the moment I got into that car with you." His voice has a sexy, husky tone to it that made Blaine shiver. He couldn't find the nerve to speak, but he let his lips say what he couldn't. He leaned up and kissed Caio roughly, rubbing his palms all over his sweat-slicked back. He traced a few scars there, and finally found the nerve to speak.

"Cai," he said in a whisper, "I think I'm falling for you. Is that wrong?"

Caio shook his head and lifted the smaller boy onto his waist. Blaine instinctively cuddled into his chest. "For our kind, little one, emotions run quickly, and deep. I have such strong feelings for you. And the need to protect you even stronger. You are mine now, little one."

Blaine smiled, pressing his face into the bigger man's neck. "I want to be yours," he mumbled. He kissed along Caio's throat, grazing his teeth over the skin. "I keep getting the urge to bite you. It's overwhelming." Caio's chest vibrated with a deep laugh.

"That will pass, darling. You've just barely awoken the vampire in you, along with the instinct to bite, and feed. But now that I'm yours, you'll be able to feed from me any time you like. And I you... if you'll allow me." He looked down at the boy, who had the most adorable, surprised look on his face. "I don't have to, if you like, I can keep drinking the donor blood."

Blaine shook his head quickly. "Iwantyoutofeedfromme," he said quickly. He tilted his head to the side.

"Now?" Caio said, laughing quietly.

Blaine bit his lip. "Please, I want you to."

"There's something you should know first."

"What is it?" Blaine looked up into Caio's dark brown eyes. He could see strong emotion there.

"You've already drank from me, twice. If I drink from you, it bonds us. Our feelings for each other will become stronger. And you'll be able to sense me if I'm anywhere nearby."

Blaine tipped his head again, wanting all of that completely. Caio let out a relieved sigh, he nuzzled his face into the boy's warm skin and let his teeth extend. He sunk them in as gently and slowly as his body would allow him. Blaine let out a pleasurable moan as Caio began to suck. His teeth felt cold in his skin, but at the same time crated a warm static all over his neck and shoulder. He felt his cock swelling in his pants. He ground his erection against Caio's stomach, causing Caio to suck even harder.

123456...8