Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blaine blushed a little, glancing up at Caio, who was intent on staring holes into the side of Blaizin's head. The obvious jealous and protectiveness made Blaine feel warm all over. Gally stood up then.

"So you think you can help, Blaizin? You can teach Blaine to use his powers?"

"If it is his heart's true desire, then yes. We have all the time we need. But why wait? Let's start immediately! I'm excited to see what this boy can do!" He was smiling, genuinely happy for the experience.

Myran, Blaine, Caio, and Blaizin made their way to the guest house. As they arrived at the "guest house" – which was more like a slightly smaller castle – Blaizin stopped a few yards in front of the doors. "This should be good," he said, nodding in agreement to his own words. "Vampire Caio, if I could ask you kindly to give me some distance, it would be greatly appreciated. I am still a warlock, after all. Your presence makes me a little quasy."

Caio smiled. "Right back at you." He gave Blaine a quick, encouraging kiss and went into the guest house with Myran to watch through the window.

Blaine took a deep breath to relax himself and shook his hands out, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"First," Blaizin began, "You need to learn how to summon your powers. Warlock's powers originate from their hearts. You have to envision your power, a blue, swirling, fog-like cloud making it's way from your heart, through your arms and out your hands. Understand?" Blaine nodded.

Blaizin moved to Blaine's side and held his arms out in front of him, facing his palms forward. He closed his eyes, and after a couple breaths in and out, a blue mist with darker blue sparks flew out in a rush. Blaine watched in amazement as he saw it move the air, and the grass. The tips of the blades of grass were singed as far away as he could see – which was pretty far now considering his vampire vision.

"You try now," Blaizin said softly. "And don't be discouraged, it doesn't usually work on the first try."

Blaine took another deep breath. He closed his eyes. He imagined a swirling blue cloud that looked just like what he had saw, swirling around his heart. He honed in on that cloud, pushed it down both of his arms, and imagined his palms bursting open, the cloud shooting out... A second later, it did. But it was red, he realized, horrified. Blaizine's eyes were wide as he watched the red mist shoot across the wide open expanse of field.

He blubbered slightly as he looked down at the grass. It was burned down to nothing, no trace of it left. Just dry, cracked dirt left in it's place.

Caio was at Blaine's side in an instant, placing a heavy hand on one of his shoulders. Blaine was stunned speechless. He just stared at the wide, never-ending strip of dirt.

"That's not normal, Blaizin. Why is his power red? It's unheard of!" Caio sounded frantic, which snapped Blaine out of his daze.

"Blaizin," Blaine said worriedly, "Is this bad?"

Blaizin shook his head and head his hands up, silencing the boys. Myran looked on nervously from the window of the guest house.

"You have an overwhelming power, Blaine, as I had said. But much more intense than I had originally thought. It seems that the vampire half of you is contributing to your power, altering it from the normal warlock power."

Caio furrowed his brow. "What does that mean, Blaizin?"

"It is likely that Blaine will have powers even I don't know about. I can't help him with those. But I can help in the way I know how, with the normal powers. Beyond that, you'll have to learn as time goes on." Blaizin was looking down at Blaine, still a little stunned.

Blaine nodded and stroked Caio's chest to assure him that he was okay. "I'm fine, go back inside. I want to keep practicing." Caio nodded, an in an instant he was gone.

"Again," Blaizin said. "Keep summoning your powers until you don't have to focus anymore, until it comes completely naturally to you."

~~

Blaine spent hours shooting his read cloud across the field. Each time he did it he noticed more about it. Deeper inside the cloud, it was like roaring flames that snapped and popped, which caused sparks to fly out at random. He discovered that you didn't necessarily aim with your hands, but with your mind.

Five hours into his training, Blaine was exhausted, but he had mastered summoning his powers effortlessly, and he could get it to bend and curve and move wherever he liked it. He made it spiral around his body and explode into a million smaller flame-filled clouds and sent them out in all directions. All-the-while Caio and Myran watched silently, taking in the amazing show. Even with their enhanced vision they couldn't see Katilette and Salara watching from the castle.

"It's time for a break," Blazin panted after a bolt of Blaine's power whizzed past his cheek, nearly missing him. Blaine nodded, a little triumphant smile on his face.

Caio was at his side again just seconds after Blaizin spoke. He wrapped his arms tightly around his smaller lover and showered him in kisses. "That was amazing, Blaine. You're learning so quickly." Blaine could feel hour proud Caio was of him, and it warmed his heart.

"It's exhilarating, Cai," Blaine said breathlessly as he leaned into the strong chest of the dark boy, hugging his hips. "I feel so free when it leaves my hands, having complete control over something so intense, it's amazing."

Blaizin smiled. "You're not quite finished yet, Blaine. You've only mastered the offensive part of your power. You have yet to even begin defense, or healing. There are so many things your powers can do. But all in good time. We'll work on defense next. Then healing." Blaine nodded and looked up at Caio, eager to get back to work.

Caio gave him a knowing grin and kissed him swiftly before disappearing back into the building.

Blaine was watching Caio retreat, and was caught off guard as he saw a mist of blue smoke hurtling at him. He dodged it, but just barely.

"Do not dodge, little vampire! We are working on defense! Defend yourself or bare the blow!" He shot at him again. Blaine was so shocked, he threw himself out of the way, but didn't quite make it this time. There was a tear in his pants, and a deep gash on his calf, soaking his pants with a dark stain. Blaine scowled and quickly rolled away, trying his hardest to picture his powers forming a large shield in front of him. But it only shot out at Blaizin, which he easily blocked with a shield just like he had pictured.

Caio appeared at Blaine's side, anger written all over his face. He crouched down on one knee and placed his hand on Blaine's ankle. "Are you alright, little one? Do you need some blood?" Blaine's eye's widened, a scream stuck in his throat.

Everything slowed down. A blue shot of mist was headed straight for Caio. Blaine threw his hands up, summoning up all the power he could muster, and pushed it out of his hands.

A shield appeared, standing at least fifty feet over their heads. It easily deflected Blaizin's attack and sent it whooshing back at him, causing him to fall on his ass rather than be hit by it.

Blaine was panting when he dropped his hands, letting the shield fall. Caio was giving him praise and stroking his cheeks. The goofy smile on Blaine's face calmed the feeling of murder he had bubbling inside him for Blaizin attacking his mate.

Blaine kissed Caio roughly. "Go, Cai. I need more practice."

Caio paused for a second. "I love you," he said softly. "Be careful."

Blaine's face lit up at those words. "I love you too, so much. Now go."

Caio helped Blaine up then spun around on his heels and snarled at Blaizin. "If you hurt him, I will kill you." With that, he was gone again.

Blaizin gave a light chuckle, and Blaine just smiled at him.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

Blaizin shot another bolt of his power at Blaine. Blaine whipped up his bright red shield and the blue bounced off. Blaine was a little disappointed that it didn't return the attack like before.

"Concentrate, Blaine. When you returned my attack, you were mad that I endangered your lover, you have the intent to hurt. Get that back. Focus."

Blaine nodded and quickly blocked another attack, this time sending it back with deadly, precise aim. Blaizin barely had time to deflect it.

A few more hours of defensive training, and it was beginning to get dark out. Caio and Myran came out. "I think it's time we called it quits," Cai said, pulling Blaine into a tight hug and placing a kiss on his forehead. "You did so well, my love. I'm so proud of you." Blaine smiled up into his dark brown eyes. He knew it was true.

"You're a natural!" Blaizin said with a tired smile on his face. "You learn quickly, and well, and often with little instruction. I have great hopes for you. Please come back first thing tomorrow morning so we can continue."

Blaine nodded. "Thank you so much, Blaizin. Today was amazing." Blaizing nodded and walked over to Myran, who chatted quietly with him.

Blaine jumped onto Caio's back and rode piggy-back into the castle.

~~

Blaine was exhausted by the time he hit the bed. Caio undressed him slowly, taking his time to run his palms all over Blaine's smooth skin and watch his lover hold a ball of flaming mist in each palm, completely fascinated with his new-found power. Caio raised his eyebrows as he pulled Blaine's pants off. Blaine looked down when Caio left his pants loose around his ankles. He gasped.

His skin had a brilliant red tint to it. It started from his hipbones and ran down his outer thighs, along the back of his calves and circling around to the tops of his feet. There were different shades of red randomly blended into it. It was beautiful and terrifying. It seemed to be spreading.

Blaine quickly jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom, skidding to a stop in front of the full-length mirror. From his hips, a light shade of red spread and worked its way up his sides, curling out in a few places over his abs to look like flames. It crawled up his sides and stopped at his armpits, where it licked over his shoulder blades, engulfed his shoulders and tapered out into a flame-like design on the sides of his neck.

He was shocked into silence. He didn't know what to think. He looked at Cai's reflection in the mirror, who was standing beside him. "Cai... What is this?"

"I think," Caio said softly, sliding his hands around his mate and onto his stomach, tracing a line of red over his abs, "That warlock's powers dye their skin, that's why warlocks are blue. And because your power is red... that it has dyed you read, but only some of you, because the other part of you is vampire.

Blaine nodded slightly. It made sense, no matter how surreal it was. "And it just appeared today, because it was the first time I used my powers?"

Caio nodded. "I believe so." He was looking Blaine over with fascination.

Blaine squirmed a little, becoming uncomfortable under those dark brown eyes.

"What is it, little one?" Caio took Blaine's hands in his own, lacing their fingers.

"You don't think I look... weird?"

Caio snorted in disbelief. He twirled Blaine around, causing a little giggle to escape him. "You're anything but weird, my love. No matter how you look, I will always think you're gorgeous, I will always love you. But no, you don't look weird. You look... sexy." Cai bit his lip. He really did like this new look. So much so that his cock stirred in his pants. He kept that to himself, though. He knew how tired Blaine was.

Caio picked Blaine up and spun him around a few times before carrying him back to bed. He set the boy down, undressed quickly and cuddled into him. Blaine tangled himself into the vampire and searched his lips out with his own, giving him a series of sweet, loving kisses.

"I love you Cai," he said sleepily. "I'm so glad to have you."

Caio smiled and stroked the boy's soft, seemingly always messy hair. "I love you, Blaine."

Blaine fell asleep, smiling and worry-free.

~~

Caio woke before Blaine. It was early, the sun not quite up yet. He took this time to relax next to his sleeping lover and trace his fingers over the newly-tattooed skin. There was so much power in this small, innocent boy. He had such a big heart, Caio thought. Maybe that was another factor to it, if a warlock's power truly did stem from the heart.

Blaine stirred a little when Caio let his hand drift over the boy's abs. Caio smile and slowly started placing butterfly kisses all over his neck, nibbling gently along the edges of the red flame. Blaine let out a soft sigh and stretched out, cuddling closer to his lover. "Morning," he mumbled groggily.

"Goodmorning angel. Ready to get an early start on your training?" Blaine shook his head as Caio stroked his hair. "Come on, let's get going." He gave Blaine's ass a tender slap and helped the boy up then got him dressed.

Blaine was still groggy when they arrived at the guest house. Caio gave a few short, sharp knocks on the door. The sun was just barely starting to rise. A moment later a fresh-looking Blaizin answered the door, a shar-toothed gin on his face.

"Ah, I love early risers!" He said happily.

Blaine gave a grumpy grunt and leaned his weight into Caio.

"What this?" Blaizin tilted his head and pulled at the collar of Blaine's shirt. His grin widened at the red marks on the boy's neck. "That's a good sign, Blaine. I means your body has accepted your powers. It'll make your training even easier. Don't worry, we're only working on healing for now."

Blaine gave a nod of appreciation and they followed Blaizin through the house and onto a patio in the back. Caio sat down in a chair at the glass table and pulled Blaine onto his lap.

Blaizin sat across from them, setting a cardboard box down on the table. "I'll allow you to stay for this, vampire, because Blaine does seem to work better when you're around."

Caio nodded and rubbed Blaine's stomach through the thin cotton.

Blaizin took the top off of the cardboard box. He pulled out a small bird and set it down on the table. Blaine woke up a little more then.

"Is it okay?" He leaned closer, worrying his lip.

Blaizin nodded and stroked the bird's back gently. It gave a little chirp. "I found it in the forest this morning. It has a broken wing. I thought it would be the perfect thing to start your healing practices with."

Caio gave Blaine's waist a reassuring squeeze and Blaine nodded.

"This is simple, Blaine. You simply have to imagine the broken bones healing, coming back together. And you have to have the intention to heal in your heart. I can't explain it much better than that. Try."

Blaine took a deep breath and held his hands up over the little bird. It was taking little, cautious steps around the table. Blaine closed his eyes, trying to envision the broken wing healing like Blaizin had told him to.

Blaine summoned up his powers. The red mist flowed slowly out of his hands and formed a bubble around the bird. You couldn't see the bird through the mist, but you could hear it's feet tapping against the glass tabletop. His power looked different than it had when he was attacking, or defending himself. It didn't seem to have the licks of fire inside it, or the sparks. It was just swirls of red. Blaine pictured the broken bones healing. He really hoped this worked, he didn't want the bird to suffer. He wanted to get this right.

The bird started chirping loudly within the bubble. Blaine quickly pulled his hands back, thinking he'd hurt the bird. He bit down on his lip and the red mist slowly spread out to be lost in the wind. The bird took off, flying high up into the sky, chirping happily.

"You did it, little one," Caio said softly into Blaine's ear.

Blaine broke out in a smile. "Yeah, I did."

Blaizin was leaning back in his chair, his arms folded over his chest. "I hadn't expected you to get that on the first try. No one does. Well, since you picked that up so quickly, you won't need me for the rest of the day. I want you to practice everything you've learned. I know you won't find that many wounded animals to be healing, but you can practice on anything. Just grab something broken, like a vase. Practice on things like that. And spar with your family, I have taught you how to use your powers for fighting, but they can help you with technique."

Blaine nodded frantically. He was excited. "Thank you, Blaizin." He got up and gave the warlock a hug, then disappeared with Caio through the house.

Everyone was in the kitchen when they got back to the castle. Blaine held onto Caio's hand tightly as everyone stared at him. Caio quickly explained the reasoning for his red skin, and the instructions for Blaine to practice sparring. Everyone lit up a little at the mention of it.

Alejandro spoke first. "Let's take this out to the field." He was grinning, which made Blaine a little nervous. He had never seen any one of his new family members fight. He had no idea what to expect.

"We'll make it like a game," Gally said, speaking to everyone. "Two teams. Cai, Blaine, Alejandro, Maree, and Allan on one side. Katilette, Joseph, Myran, Salara and I on the other. No fatalities, and try not to be too rough." The groups split up and faced each other from opposite sides of the field.

Blaine leaned into Caio, glancing over at Allan as he spoke. "Allan is going to fight?" He whispered.

Caio just smiled. "He's much better than you'd think, little one. Just worry about yourself. I've got your back, but everyone will want to go after you, you're fresh meat." Blaine bit his lip. He didn't like the sound of that at all.

"On three!" Gally called across the field.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Thre-"

Before Gally finished the word, Katilette was dashing across the field, her body distorting as she ran. All of a sudden she was down on all fours, a great, light brown wolf in her place. She was closing the space between them quickly. Blaine froze, she was headed straight for him. She jumped, her teeth pulled back into a snarl. Caio quickly swept Blaine up, dodged the attack from Katilette and spun himself around, landing a hard kick to her side that sent her flying.

Next up was Joseph, he had a playful smile on his face. Blaine held his hands up as he quickly dashed towards them. It was a little hard for Blaine's eyes to keep up with the vampire's quick movements. Blaine was suddenly tackled to the ground, a satisfied Joseph grinning down at him. Blaine held his hands up, aiming them at his chest. He let the power blast out of him, it spread wide like a shield but shot up at the same time, sending Joseph flying to the other side of the field, where he landed with a graceful roll.

Caio was watching in sheer pride as he grappled with Alejandro. They were about evenly matched in strength, but Caio seemed just a bit faster. I quick palm to the face send Alejandro skidding back. Allan was all over the place, not quite big enough to do any real damage, but fast enough to deliver some quick hits to legs, causing them to buckle and fall.

Alejandro and Gally were both charging towards Blaine now, Maree was playfully fighting with Katilette and Allan was keeping Caio busy. Blaine couldn't even see where Joseph was.

Blaine quickly held his hands up and closed his eyes. He formed a large, protective circle around himself. Gally and Alejandro stopped dead when they reached the perimeter of the red mist. They couldn't see Blaine through it, he had filled it with the swirling mist. Blaine could see out though. He grinned, the two of them look completely confused. He quickly pushed out with his mind, sending the two of them flying.

Gally started running back, a little more determined. He must have decided to stop holding back as well, because he quickly shifted into a massive black wolf. Caio intercepted him, colliding with him in mid air. They rolled around and fought in the grass, snarling and snapping at each other.

1...345678