Blair Can't Change Her Slutty Ways

Story Info
Blair needs quick cash and knows how to get it.
1k words
3.91
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair was anxious to make some quick cash, and she knew how to do it. The last few months of Blair's life had been awful. She would go as far to say that life was fucking her in the ass.

However, Blair wouldn't be knocked down, even if she was a little behind on rent and her job had recently downsized. Blair wasn't going to give up so easily and she knew how to make things turn around, at least for the time being.

Back in college Blair had been adventurous and sexually exploratory. She had found many ways that she could make money. She sold feet pics, gave blow jobs for better grades, and even had a sugar daddy for a month. However, in college she was just looking to experience new things, not make steady income or have a stable situation.

But now Blair knew where to go if she needed some quick cash. She started by re-activating her old social media accounts she had used for her sexual businesses. Blair knew that selling feet pics wouldn't bring the kind of money that she needed for rent. But she knew that a couple of explicit pictures of herself could bring in big cash.

Blair started by putting on different sexy outfits. She decided to take some pictures in a scandalous maid outfit, specifically a picture of her bent over, almost flashing the camera. She loved how submissive she looked in the costume and the position made her pussy wet. Blair could just imagine a strong, older man wanting to take her from behind in this slutty outfit. Blair had to change and take more pictures though.

Next Blair put on a leather corset with leather cat ears and a skimpy black bathing suit, she posed on her knees like a cute kitten. She tried posing with a pet bowl that was full of milk too. Blair also thought about how good the leather felt around her body. She was starting to feel like a cat heat in while wearing this outfit. Blair wanted to finger herself so bad, but she had to keep working.

Finally, Blair did a series of pictures of her in a tight white tank top, no bra, and short jean shorts. Because of how turned on Blair was, her nipples were already hard and poking through her shirt. You could almost see the pink color of her nipples in the photos. Blair decided that these would be the pictures she posted, she would caption the photos with something about how she needed cash and had more pictures to share with wealthy men.

Quickly, Blair did some small edits to five pictures, and started posting them around her social media accounts. She could feel her legs starting to shake from anticipation. All Blair could think about was some handsome man jerking off to her photos. Her mind started to spiral into a dirty fantasy filled with big cocks, marriage affairs, and her full of cum.

Blair quickly took a break from her social media accounts so that she could grab her dildo and give her pussy some relief. She was already soaking wet so the 6 inch toy easily slipped into her tight pussy. Blair moaned louder than she meant to as the head of her toy hit her g-spot. She was slightly worried that her neighbors might hear her, but she could give less of a fuck at the moment.

She started to slowly push and pull the toy in and out of her cunt, Blair loved feeling her juices drip down her pussy and cover the dildo. Blair stopped for a moment when she heard a notification on her phone. She glanced at it and saw she had some new messages from. Blair quickly opened them and was disappointed to see that no one had wanted to see more of her photos. However, her disappointment changed once she saw that a handsome older man had sent her a picture of his hard cock from an account called daddydevil.

Usually she would ignore this kind of solicitation, but Blair was so close to cumming and she knew that this man could push her over the edge if she played it right.

Blair messaged the man with a picture of her own, a clear view of the dildo half way into her pussy. She slow rubbed her clit and felt her pussy starting to throb as she waited for a message.

Daddydevil sent another message, this time a video of him slowly stroking his cock, followed by a quick message.

Can you make me cum?

Blair smiled to herself and decided to see how much this man wanted to cum. She quickly sent a message detailing all the pictures and videos she had, as well as how she could face time with him, but it would cost him.

Surprisingly, daddydevil quickly sent her $150 to see all her photos and to get a video of her cumming.

Blair smiled, it wasn't enough for rent but it was a great start. Plus she had forgotten how these kinds of situations made her wet. Making of video of her cumming wasn't going to be hard.

Blair set up her camera and continued thrusting her dildo into her pussy, She gave the camera a clear view of her pussy gripping around her toy. Blair picked up the speed and started to moan 'daddy', partially because it might be hot for the handsome man but mostly because she found it so dirty. Soon her moans were screams, she knew her neighbors could hear her as well as the wet sounds of her pussy. Blair tried to focus the camera as her pussy squirted all over the screen.

Blair had to take a moment to recover before she sent the video to daddydevil. She secretly really hoped he liked it, she hoped that it made him cum, and she hoped he wanted more.

After a while Blair got another notification.

How much to make you my slut for the night?

Blair smiled to herself as she felt her old slutty self take over, she knew that she could never leave her slutty ways completely. It was just too much fun.