Blake Lively Pt. 02: Education

Story Info
Blake Lively continues her exploration into BDSM.
32.8k words
4.79
6.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

Blake Lively -- Part 2: Education / Exploration / Insufficiency

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Blake tossed and turned restlessly in her bed, eventually getting up and heading downstairs so as not to disturb her husband, Ryan. Her mind had been on what had happened, and what she'd agreed to, all afternoon since leaving Dan.

She'd never stepped out on her husband before, or any previous man in her life come to that. She'd always been a good girl, a faithful and somewhat obedient partner and now all of a sudden it had all changed and she'd become the opposite in an instant. A little boredom around her sex life, the feeling it had got a little stale and predictable, failing to excite her as it used to and suddenly she'd jumped into this.

And she knew she had; Blake knew she had simply been captured by Dan when she met him, attracted by the danger and illicit excitement his world offered her, something completely new and different to tempt her from her boring marriage. And she was ashamed at herself at how easily she'd let herself fall into it; it wasn't Dan's fault, he was doing his thing and she was hardly surprised but still quite flattered that he'd actively wanted to pursue and introduce her to things. But the choice had been entirely hers and laid out in excruciating detail before her, in that contract she'd signed after hours reading and fingering herself over it. She knew exactly the gravity of what it bound her into, and she'd signed it anyway.

The decision was hers and she had to live with that. Which she did, she was looking forward so much to Dan introducing her to the deeper world of BDSM that may offer her such sexual satisfaction and enjoyment, as well as peace and calm like she'd not experienced before if she found herself, as he assured her was possible. But it didn't stop her feeling immensely guilty about what she'd done and now she was yet another cheating Hollywood wife, yet another slutty actress that had her head turned by a guy on set. And it was always that way, rarely another actor or the director, it was always some cameraman or stunt co-ordinator, or in this case a subject matter expert.

Blake let all these conflicting thoughts tumble through her mind as she paced around her kitchen at four in the morning, bare feet quietly padding across the tiles as she tried to put everything together. She thought relentlessly but somehow could never quite find a way to reconcile it all in her head; she certainly couldn't justify her actions and kept reminding herself of how she'd feel if her husband did the same thing to her. Those thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind constantly though by how much fun she'd had and how thrilled she was for what would come next. Her probably, as she thought of everything he'd promised to explore with her, how he would test her limits and introduce her to new things.

It only made her hand stray over the front of the stripy panties she had on, below the thin white T-shirt that covered the rest of her body. It was warm in their house and she didn't need much more, her big size nines bare on the cool floor as her mind started to run with the idea of what he might do to her. It wasn't with her, it was to her, using and training her as his sexual plaything, Blake submitting perfectly the way he wanted her, the way he'd assured her she couldn't, being his perfect submissive and fulfilling his every need.

She rubbed roughly up the front of her underwear, over her engorged lips, pressing between them to let the cotton grind over her clit and make her gasp. Her fingers pressed firmer, wanting to really feel it now, a hard, intense sensation to match the stark wants and desires in her mind. She wanted to really get the stimulation, no play or teasing, no light touches, just hard, sharp, eye-opening sensations. Blake leaned against the counter and let herself relax, pushing her hips towards her fingers to drive her touch and maximise the feelings. She wanted pleasure but she also wanted pain now, she wanted to know what it felt like, what it was like to drive herself with more than the obvious.

Blake rubbed herself harder, faster, being more rough with herself as she pressed her fingertips into her most sensitive point. Through the panties all she did was drive more pleasure, more intense than normal, more rapid and uncomfortable yet alluring as she curled her fingers hard against her body with short, strained motions. She gave an exasperated sigh, standing up straight in frustration a little fast so she almost had to steady herself a moment before she pulled both hands to her hips and shoved her colourful panties down her thighs, leaving the elastic to strain above her knees as she exposed herself.

She braced herself on the worktop and immediately shoved her other hand down over her mound, fingers playing through the perfectly kept landing strip of dark hair and down between her lips to glide over her slick clit. Blake shook with a guttural moan, almost a throaty grunt as the pleasure shook her body and made her knees buckle a little, clenching up and dipping in the ecstatic touch. She chastised herself and immediately went quiet, pausing a moment as she checked in case her noises had woken anyone else, relieved to hear the silence continue unabated around her. Free to continue enjoying herself, she started circling her fingertip once more and working around her stiff clit, flicking at the delicate nub beneath her touch.

She only gave herself a few moments to get going again before she focused on what she'd intended and curled her finger to press the nail into her sensitive, nerve-laden nub and just let the sharp edge of it tease around herself. Shivering a little she hesitated, unsure whether to continue as she felt the sudden, very direct sensations, knowing if she pressed harder it would hurt and she was immediately overcome with the natural desire to avoid that. But knowing she'd intended it, fighting back her reticence and taking a breath, she calmed and then coolly dug her fingernail into herself and slowly, powerfully circled her clit as a tremendous shudder of mixed sensations crashed through her.

It hurt, the pain shooting through her in a series of jagged jolts as she stimulated herself, the first time she'd ever been so rough. Sure she'd caught her fingernails before, usually just wincing at worst then carrying on, but this was something completely different and the adrenaline squeezed through her followed by a hot flush that usually came after pain. Her knees fluttered, almost weak as she held onto the kitchen counter and paused, letting the sensations tumble through her as she experienced her first moment of pain from her most intimate and usually pleasure-driven spot.

Blake continued and rolled her finger back to play the softer, more forgiving pad of her digit over her clit and circled it again, quickly building up the pace and getting herself off easily in much the way she always did. The pain intrigued her however; yes it had hurt, had been a lot, too much in fact but it also made her pussy wet and the thought of doing it again tempted her. She worked her finger busily and contemplated it, unable to resist after a few more moments and deciding to just integrate it, to do it quickly as part of her accelerating ministrations. With a roll of her fingertip she swiftly dragged her nail around herself a couple of times before she relented and relaxed again with a deep, shuddering shake as she quelled the guttural, struggling sounds from her throat with a bite of her lip as she sagged at the counter.

It again was so much, too much, her body prickling with heat like she'd been struck, feeling the sting even as her vagina contracted and clenched hard at nothing, feeling a rush of juices and letting her fingers push down a moment to feel just how wet she was. It turned her on so much and made her realise that maybe the BDSM training was exactly what she needed, that maybe it really could satisfy her in a way she'd never known or experienced. She would find out and all she knew right then was that she was so horny she'd burst if she didn't finish herself off and so attacked herself with even more vigour.

Her wrist was tight, hand pressed into herself intently as her fingers danced, two working now at her clit as she strummed and teased herself with a pace that ascended to her maximum quickly. Her breath was coming in short, hard rasps and she was leaning hard against the worktop, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure as she chased the peak, knowing it was there to be climbed as she fairly jammed her fingers into her body. With a few more seconds she hit the right notes and felt the unmistakeable sensations of her orgasm, knowing she couldn't stop it then as she worked as hard as she could to welcome it.

With a final few probes of her fingers it erupted from her soul with a power she wasn't expecting, popping her eyes wide as she gave a strained, gurgled choke, the intensity hitting as the wave of pleasure crashed over her body.

"Fuck..." she struggled, trying to keep silent as her fingers continued to accentuate things, her knees shaking as her body contorted with pleasure. Her thighs squeezed together, tightening her hand and pressing it into herself as she shook, trembles becoming more defined, sharper, harder thrusts of her pelvis into her hand to increase the pleasure as it felt too much, taking the last possible moments of it as she dropped her head and gave several short, hard gasps of ecstasy towards the floor before she was done, suddenly sensitive and pulling her fingers back, just letting her body throb with the abating moment as it passed and faded.

She opened her eyes and gasped heavily for oxygen as her vision faltered a little, seeing spots and figuring it best to sit down. Her knees were already shaky and she let her jelly legs slip out from underneath her as she sank onto the cool floor, turning her back to the counter and leaning into the cupboards heavily, panties still tangled around her thighs.

Blake just sat contemplating things for a couple of minutes, enjoying the aftermath of the powerful orgasm and letting her breathing recover, taking in her surrounding again and checking nobody had woken up to come down and discover her. She looked at the clock and saw it reading almost quarter to five now, the sun starting to break the darkness outside as she glanced to the window, knowing she had to get herself back to bed. She was sure she'd sleep better after this however as she stood up and pulled her panties up to conceal herself once more, making sure she'd left nothing out of place in the kitchen.

She stepped quietly back up the stairs on her toes, careful not to let her big feet make too much noise as she headed for her bedroom and slid in once more. She stifled a yawn and snuggled down carefully, not wanting to wake her husband as she settled in once more and closed her eyes. Tiredness washed over her now and she didn't hesitate in falling back to sleep, her mind and body sated at last and allowing her to drift easily into sleep.

Peace was shattered by her alarm going off seemingly moments after she closed her eyes, jolting her harshly from the sleep that had eluded her. She looked around blearily and focused on the clock, muttering an expletive as she realised it was time to get up already and she felt utterly exhausted. A few hours was all she'd managed and now she was going to pay for it, feeling so heavy as she pushed the covers back and rolled over to look at the ceiling, light pattering through the curtains and across the vast expanse above her.

Her husband, Ryan, had left earlier and she hadn't even stirred as he'd quietly got up and left her to sleep. Blake was thankful for that but the alarm clock wasn't so courteous and had shaken her awake to face the day and what was to come -- her first day in training. That thought squeezed her chest, stilling her heart a moment before it rushed in a flurry of rapid beats as she pondered it a moment, knowing it was a step into the unknown, into new experience, into the hands of someone she had to place complete trust and faith in as he opened her eyes to a new world.

She hauled herself from the bed and stumbled downstairs, getting the coffee maker on as she rubbed at her eyes, wishing she could go back to bed. Blake wondered how she was going to face him like this, knowing he'd probably seen all sorts of girls in his time but she didn't want to be the one he remembered or namelessly recited a story about, the glamorous one who turned up looking like hell. No, she would not be that girl.

The coffee maker seemed to take far too long and she put another one on even as the first one was finishing, needing the strong caffeine kick. She'd make the coffee strong and dark, wanting everything it could offer as she added extra sugar to make it perk her up. It wasn't the ideal way to do it but right now she just needed to stimulate herself as she headed for the bathroom to prepare. The cascade of hot water was welcome and she gasped in sheer sensation as it splashed down over her body, jets and droplets hitting her, splashing off her smooth skin as the steam rose around her.

She soaped her beautiful feminine figure and ran her hands over every inch of herself, thoroughly scrubbing herself down to exfoliate her skin and bring it alive, wanting to be the perfect Hollywood superstar for him that day, knowing that, to her knowledge, he'd never had anyone as high profile as herself before. It seemed silly but she wanted to present an image, a prize, something for him to lust for, not just another project or girl getting into BDSM and seeking his tuition. Shutting off the shower, she pushed her hair back and slicked the water down from her body before opening the glass screen and stepping out to grab a crisp towel.

She didn't wrap herself in it, not pampering or preening herself as she thrust it into her long hair and rubbed it through with long, deliberate shoves of her hands. Not being too rough or vigorous with it, she fairly stroked it through her locks as she worked the fabric into every strand she could reach so it could absorb the water from her. With that taken care of and sufficiently dry that it wouldn't drip everywhere, she turned the towel to the dry side and wrapped her hair up then grabbed another towel and blotted her face, taking a breath before she briskly rubbed herself down, wasting no time and leaving no patch untouched as she worked it over her body, down her arms, over her hips and ass before continuing down her legs quickly.

Blake pulled the towel around herself and rubbed her back down before flipping it around herself and tucking it under her arms, covering her ample C-cups nicely and stepping back out of the bathroom, grabbing her coffee as she did. She drained the remains of it on the way back to the bedroom, knowing her other cup must already be ready downstairs as she stood it aside and got back into her slippers. She got down to the kitchen again to retrieve the second coffee, already feeling much more awake and invigorated as she took a sip of it, the shower having done wonders to get her going.

She headed back to the bedroom and dried herself off properly, soaking up the remaining moisture before casting the towel aside and standing naked in the sun-warmed room, letting the final dampness dry from her lovely body. Blake pondered over what underwear she should wear for him, wanting something sexy, not overdone but hot and tempting for him. As the question ticked over in the back of her mind, she slipped into a robe and sat down at the dressing table to do her make-up, looking in the mirror with a groan.

She looked as bad as she felt, tired and nowhere near her best, big dark circles under her eyes and nowhere near the movie star she wanted to portray. Now that red carpet look was all show, it was all bullshit for the camera, for people to print in their magazines and they took literally hours of work and multiple people buzzing around her to make sure her hair was perfect, her make-up and skin were spot on, her dress was fitted exquisitely and hugging the right curves, her tits were pushed up right or her legs looking as toned as they could be. It was all a show, and in real day-to-day she didn't look that way. But she still looked better than this and was intent on fixing that for Dan. She couldn't imagine showing up as anything other than her best self for their first proper session together, even if he had told her not to bother dressing up and that it was all work.

Blake got to work and covered her disappointments with foundation, smearing it across her skin and massaging it in to cover the dark circles and unwanted wrinkles. She dried her hair off and spent the next hour going to town with the hairspray, mousse, blush, eyeliner, mascara and a subtle shade of lipstick to create that effortless look, the kind that looked like nothing had been done but actually took twice as long to achieve. With a pout into the mirror, Blake smiled, much happier with how she looked now as she checked everything was in place, her long blonde hair perfectly styled, unflattering features perfectly concealed.

Standing, she turned to her drawers as she considered what underwear to wear. She wanted something sexy, more than everyday, but not something that seemed to try hard or over the top. Blake got the feeling that he appreciated lots of different types of women, but what he appreciated more was those that were comfortable and confident within themselves and that meant she had to wear something that complimented who she was...as silly as that sounded. As she flicked through her drawer, through panties and thongs of all kinds, she realised a tiny G-string and similarly unsupportive bra wouldn't work as whilst she liked wearing those things, she did it when she felt comfortable and wanted to be a bit trashy.

That wasn't her mood going into all this and whilst she was sure a thong would be received well, she wanted to keep it a little tamer. She pondered a moment then decided on a black satin thong, beautifully smooth and temptingly tactile, a treat for the fingertips which she paired with a bra to match that sported black satin demi cups and straps a little thinner than they seemingly should be to tantalisingly suggest her bountiful C-cups might break free. Slipping into the sexy yet reserved panties, Blake checked herself out in her full length mirror, nodding to herself at how she looked, the perkiness of her tits and tightness of her body in general, knowing she was a treat even though he'd already enjoyed her the day before and wouldn't turn her down.

Blake slipped into the bra and clasped it behind her, pushing her tits up a little to settle it before she found the rest of her clothes. Despite the sexy panties and make-up she dressed down and just put on her snug jeans again and a close fitting top that hugged her womanly curves just right, careful not to mess up her hair in the process. The stretchy sand-coloured cotton hugged her perfectly and outlined her bra a little bit, something she kind of liked as she glanced at herself in the mirror again and made sure she was up to scratch. She sat down to pull on her shoes, choosing a pair of soft grey suede ankle boots that she easily stepped into and drew the zippers closed. She stared into her reflection and her eyes specifically, taking a deep breath and focusing her mind, convincing herself she was ready for this.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
123456...9