Blake Lively Pt. 02: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, that's it!" he growled with pleasure, his cock flexing noticeably in her throat as he held her down for a moment before resuming his pace. She tried to fight it and occasionally her gag reflex managed to but now he had broken her, having fucked her face until her tired muscles couldn't fight any more and just let him break through. With his constant rhythm and pace she struggled but managed to find a bit of calm and refrain from gagging so much, able to hold it down a few seconds at a time as he pumped into her throat. Blake did nothing to fight it and just held on, her fingernails dug into the palms of her hands as Dan pounded away through the ring gag.

He enjoyed it for a few more seconds then relented, dropping back onto his heels and pulling back onto her tongue, immediately slowing to give slow rocks of his cock over her strongest muscle as she sagged under the tension she hadn't realised she was holding. She had to hold herself up as she drooled uncontrollably, just happy for the break as he slowly and deliberately rocked his sensitive head across the delectably wet sensations of her hot tongue.

"You need to obey, Slave," he said calmly, watching her breathing deeply, intently, desperate to catch her breath through her exertion and panic, completely overwhelmed by how he was taking her. Only pride stopped her begging for him to stop, mumbling her safeword to him to relieve herself of it, she simply refused to and wanted to show she could stand up to things and be what he wanted her to be. It was what she wanted to be as well since she'd very clearly asked for this and signed her body over on the dotted line, giving him free reign over her, but it was different now it was real.

"You need to listen to me and do as I command. You belong to me now, remember that. There is no Blake now, only Slave."

She would have responded if she didn't have her mouth full of cock and instead just tried to take it to heart, to keep in mind that Slave was who she was now, Blake was somebody else in another life. It was practically real anyway since here, in his care, she was Slave and completely isolated from her superstar life as Blake Lively...as she had wanted. With a surprise shove he got full depth in her once more and forced her nose into him before she coughed violently and pushed back off him, Dan deciding she'd had enough as he slipped his thick cock back out of her mouth.

"Lick it," he ordered, turning her again and pushing over her lips. Blake was exhausted and just did as she was told now, breathing deeply through the ring gag that held her mouth open wide for him, unable to use her teeth as she shoved her tongue out and ran it over his cock, just letting him move her around to work her along his length from balls to tip. She tried to hook her tongue under his tip to stimulate him the best she could in amongst Dan drawing her effortlessly up and down to work her tongue over himself, still rock hard as she gratuitously extended her tired tongue. He was suddenly done with her and grabbed his cock, holding her still as he twisted her head with a painful wrench of her hair and slapped himself on her cheek, his cock bouncing against her as she gasped tiredly before he suddenly released her to sag back on her heels.

"Right, we're done," he said promptly.

"What, sir?" she mumbled, voice rasping and struggling through the ring gag.

"Break time, you need it," he said, putting himself away before stepping to her and releasing it from behind her head.

"No, sir. I'm ok, I can continue," she offered, knowing in her heart that the break was much welcomed but she hated to be a quitter.

"No, you need a recovery period," he said, releasing the cuffs and making her sigh as she pulled her arms back around, stretching her stiff shoulders as the restraints trailed off one wrist.

"Ok, sir," she replied quietly, taking what she was given as she knew she needed it, a chance to get her head clear. She was glad he was giving her time to recover during this period of learning and it only reinforced her confidence in him as a dominant, even though this was her first experience of such a thing.

"Take your time, just let yourself recuperate," he advised, turning and stepping away from her to grab a towel. She did as he suggested and slid down onto her ass to sit on the cool floor, leaning back on her hands as she stretched her legs out before her with a murmur of relief. Kneeling for too long had left her feeling it and the sensation of cool blood flow was enjoyable, her toes tingling as she rolled her feet around. Deep breaths helped calm her and slow her heart rate, resuming a far more typical rhythm as she let herself actually relax and wiped her face; there was no doubt she was tense and the anxiety of this session was playing at her, so to now release it felt much more rewarding than she'd anticipated.

"You doing alright?" he asked, checking up on her.

"Yeah," she breathed, throat still a bit uncomfortable. She was hardly used to being throat fucked and could still feel it as she spoke and swallowed.

"Need anything? Water? Juice?" he asked.

"Some juice, that'd be nice, thank you," she said, unsure quite how to respond to him in this moment. It was clear he was breaking the atmosphere to take care of her, but she still didn't want to put her foot in it. Without a word he stepped away to a small fridge he had and got out a cold, fresh bottle of OJ from which he poured her a small glass, offering it to her as he walked back over. Blake reached up to take the glass and noticed her hand was shaking, quite uncontrollably actually and she couldn't give it strength even as she clenched her fist tentatively.

"Sorry, sir," she mumbled, embarrassed by it as she looked at the floor and reached up with her other hand, cuffs trailing from her wrist as she took the glass from him with both, able to keep it stable enough despite the shakes as she drew it to her lips and imbibed the ice cold juice. The sharp, sweet edge hit her tongue and ran down her aching throat with an intensity she wasn't quite ready for, shivering and holding herself back as she controlled the urge to cough whilst lowering the glass down.

"This is why you needed a break," he said with a smile, stepping away and leaning against the bondage bench casually. Blake looked up at him, then away again as she smiled shyly, loving how well he was able to read and handle her even though it shouldn't have been surprising.

"Yes, sir," she replied meekly, looking down as she drank her juice, gulping it down quite quickly as she was just hooked in the rush of the cold, enlivening taste of it whilst also knowing the sugar rush would settle her blood levels. Dan didn't make his submissive women call him Sir during a break, it was exactly that and that meant a respite from both physical and mental aspects of it all. However he didn't correct her and left Blake to find what suited her and she seemed comfortable to continue calling him Sir, staying in the head space of it all.

"Take your time, I'll be right back," he said, taking a moment to walk away and head up the stairs, leaving the actress alone on her knees in the dungeon. She felt exposed and suddenly concerned, but she knew it was just momentary anxiety and calmed herself with deep breaths as she took the much needed break seriously and worked on getting moving. She stretched her legs and arms out, rolling her shoulders and neck slowly as she loosened herself up, taking advantage of the time he'd given her to recover.

"How you doing?" he asked, heading back down the stairs a couple of minutes later, completely nonchalant as Blake went through an entirely new experience.

"Ok, I'm doing ok," she said, pulling herself up into an obedient position on her knees and slicking her blonde hair back with a calm breath. She really had let all the overwhelming thoughts and sensations wash through her in that brief moment alone and now she was collected and ready to continue.

"Good, ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied, looking up confidently to him, offering herself. She wasn't anywhere near as confident or cool as she made out, fighting to keep her heart rate down as she knew it would be something else new, exciting, scary or both, and that only served to squeeze adrenaline through her system. She'd forgotten her tiredness and now was awake like she hadn't felt in years, so sharp and ready, shuddering a little as he grabbed hold of her leash and tugged it to pull her wide leather collar into her neck.

"Up," he ordered, tugging her from the floor as she immediately complied, standing up on legs that still felt a little shaky as he pulled the collar into her neck. It was hers now, a sign and symbol of her obedience and submission to him but it was still so new and alien to her, not yet comfortable as he drew her to her feet. He led her across the cool rubber floor to the bondage bench that he had set up and pulled her to the foot of it, positioning her deliberately before tugging firmly at the lead.

"Turn around, face away from the bench," he ordered. She felt compelled to follow his orders and now was more comfortable with him, her trepidation dissipating as she trusted him to treat her carefully and only push her as she could handle. Blake turned as she was told to and stood at the end of the bench before he stepped in front of her, letting the leash go as he took a moment to gaze down on the gorgeous naked body of the Hollywood actress before him. In an instant he surged forward into her and shoved his hands under her arms and powerfully lifted her from the floor with an ease she found surprising and exciting, her 130 pounds or so seemingly effortless to him as he swept her up and sat her ass down on the end of the bench.

She looked up into his eyes as he stepped around beside her, carefully watching him and staying silent, waiting for her commands.

"Lay back, Slave," he said, using her submissive name to reinforce the resumption of their roles, simply waiting then as she settled her ass into the leather of it before carefully lowering herself back onto the wide body of the bondage furniture. With her in place he knelt down and pulled her hands underneath it, clipping the dangling handcuff back onto her wrist to secure her arms beneath the bench. They weren't tight and she could still move, but she couldn't now escape the bench even if she wanted to. She made no attempt however as he stepped away to grab something from the drawers again, the sound of them sliding open and closed building the tension in her chest before he reappeared over her with a roll of bondage tape.

"Ever tried tape before?" he asked, out of interest as much as anything.

"No, never sir," she replied, concerned that it was about to tear some of her skin off when he removed it.

"Don't worry," he said, as if reading her mind, "it won't hurt. It only sticks to itself."

She relaxed a little as he peeled the end up and then pressed it down on her tummy, Blake inhaling from lack of readiness more than anything before he pulled it around her and under the bench, going back over her to wrap the tape in a loop around her. He repeated it a couple more times before tearing it off to leave her secured tightly by the rubbery tape at her mid section, Blake craning forward to look down at herself.

"Lay down," he commanded, deliberately catching her off guard to watch her immediately shove herself back down as if caught doing something she shouldn't have been. He smiled and set about repeating the same process as before, wrapping the tape around her chest, pressing down into her bountiful breasts to constrict them as he pulled it firmly under the bench and secured her, not that she could escape anyway. He just let her take it all in as he pulled another wrap of tape around her body to secure her to the bench before he moved back around to her legs, grabbing hold of one and lifting it up to fold her knee.

Blake realised her ass was right on the edge of the bench and it seemed pretty obvious why he'd put her there, just waiting for it as he pressed her calf muscle into her thigh, compressing her limb before taking the tape again and swiftly pulling it around her leg to tape her over her shin and round her thigh. He put another piece around the middle of her thigh before abruptly letting go of her, making the weight of her leg arch her back, Blake quickly tensing her strong abs to pull it back up and keep it controlled as he repeated the same process on her other leg. He left her to get comfortable for a moment as he stood the tape aside, glancing back to watch her trying her position out, letting herself sag with an arch of her back before pulling her constricted legs back up, squeezing them together before letting them sag apart to leave herself completely exposed.

"Comfortable, Slave?" he asked with a smile, watching her taking it all in.

"Yes, sir," she responded, still wriggling around a little on the bench.

"Good," he said, stepping back close to her as he reached down and brushed her blonde hair, a moment of seeming tenderness before he fumbled in his pocket and pulled her black satin thong out. She didn't dare speak as her eyes flicked to the silky fabric bundled up in his hand then back up to his face, looking into his eyes that told her nothing...aside from to obey.

"Open", he commanded, holding the underwear up over her with clear intention. Blake did as she was told and opened her mouth, hesitating a moment before she pushed it wider, knowing he would want it, a sign of her submission. He slowly pushed the bunched up satin in, down against her tongue and into her throat to make her almost gag, wanting her to feel it and take what he gave her. She did and he pulled his fingers back, lifting them under her chin to make her close her mouth, Blake's teeth compressing the expensive panties as she rolled her tongue back to suppress her gag reflex.

Without comment he moved back around her to stand between her legs, pausing to run his hands over her bound limbs, hands taking in the differing sensations of her smoothly waxed legs and the plastic tape that restrained them, pushing up to her knees before shoving them abruptly open to make her gasp, feeling a twinge in her pelvis as her legs were opened wide for him. She breathed deeply through her panties, trying to keep herself calm as her heart raced, hearing him open his trousers once more, the zip cutting the air harshly as he freed his rock hard cock again and stepped close to her so it bumped against her hot, dripping lips.

Despite how out of depth she felt her pussy was absolutely soaked and her slick heat soaked the tip of his cock as he played it teasing up her labia, taking a moment to make her wait for it. Just as she thought maybe that was all it would be, just a tease to test her out and see her response, she relaxed a little only to have him suddenly surge forwards and bury his entire cock inside her. Her eyes squeezed shut as her legs closed on him and her vagina clenched hard, shocked by the sudden penetration even though she was so aroused and ready for it that he slid straight in. Even before her body had loosened its grip at his cock he pulled back and slowly drove inside her again, loving how tight she was in that moment as he tested her out and again sank balls deep.

Blake grunted throatily through her underwear as his tip probed her cervix, his size just about able to fit inside her which was exactly as she liked it. No guys had ever fucked her like this though, just burying themselves inside her without thought or care for her and that drove confusing sensations in her. On one hand she loved the new sensations and different way he was taking her, that was part of what she'd signed up for after all, but the other part of her made her feel weak, overpowered and dominated, like he was just fucking her and she was helpless. She hated that it was true, she really was pretty helpless at that moment, but it was as she'd wanted and her drenched pussy told him exactly that.

"You already love this, I know," he stated, clear and bold, making her blush and look away, not that she'd been looking at him anyway. His hands grabbed hold of her knees and he leaned his arms on her legs, holding her steady under him before he stepped straight into a fast, hard rhythm. She moaned gutturally through her makeshift gag as he immediately started to pump into her, pulling back then slamming his hips forwards to bury his cock inside her squeezing pussy, somehow delivering with power and pace whilst still using the full length of himself so his bulging head lit up her nerve endings as he thrust.

She could do nothing, bound to the bench as it rocked underneath her, arms dangling back uncomfortably underneath it as she pulled at the biting metal handcuffs and felt her bound breasts jiggle with the intensity despite the bondage tape around her. All she could do was enjoy it, or endure it, depending on how she felt. She couldn't deny the pleasure of a thick, hard cock slamming into her snug pussy over and over again, his hips driving against her toned ass with every pump that explored her depths and let her know she belonged to him now.

But she had to endure it as his thrusts were hard, intense, too much almost. With her arms bent back below her his pounding into her jolted a small yet sharp pain through her as he smashed against her cervix, making the eclectic mix of sensations hard to enjoy, the pleasure sapped by the twinge of pain every single time. She wondered what she'd gotten herself into, thinking that he hadn't done this to her when he'd screwed her the day before...but then she hadn't signed the contract at that point, hadn't given herself to him with legal ownership. Maybe this was what he intended to use her for...but she rationalised that he prided himself on finding a balance with his submissive and would know this wasn't entirely her thing.

Though she did love that he was just using her, expecting her to fulfil what brought him pleasure without question. It was a new part of her, her character Slave now that was his submissive, his plaything, and that was exciting. She'd not been so sexually exhilarated in years to be honest and decided to just revel in that, squeezing her muscles at him and just waiting for every pounded pulse into her. The tumble of emotions continued to writhe and conflict inside her as Dan pumped hard, holding her tightly to crank himself hard into her again and again, loving the snug sensations of her pussy around his rock hard cock.

Blake gagged a little at the underwear in her mouth, wincing as she willed herself to keep her mouth shut around it and not make a fuss for him. She soon forgot about it anyway as he stepped up the pace even more into short, ferociously hard thrusts that shook every inch of her body, tits bouncing beautifully as he fucked her harder than she'd ever experienced before. Her hands shoved and pulled instinctively at the cuffs, trying to grab hold to stabilise herself even though she was literally taped down to the bench.

Dan loved the sound of Blake yanking at the handcuffs, seeing her overwhelmed as the chains rattled beneath the bench intensely to combine with her groans and grunts. His fingers dug into her bound legs as he pulled himself to her and slammed his steel hard cock inside her, pulsing and jumping as he accelerated towards climax. All she could do was hang on and let him use her, shoulders aching painfully as her arms sagged beneath her, pulling at the cuffs that dug into her wrists now, hips aching as he pushed her legs wide and arched her back at its limit.

He loved looking down at the curvy blonde he had bound before him, tied back on the bench for him to fuck as he pleased, clearly overwhelmed but taking it without refusal and merely grunting her thoughts through her satin panties that she kept obediently in her mouth. Dan had to admit he was slightly impressed that she was taking all this well so far and hadn't called for another break, just gritting her teeth and getting through it even though it clearly was something new and uncomfortable for her.

1...34567...9