Blake Lively Pt. 02: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exactly what he wanted and with a tightening of his grip he pulled back and slammed it into top gear, smashing her harder and faster than ever with short, deep thrusts that made her choke and then let out a series of short, overwhelmed moans as her eyes squeezed shut, barely able to handle it as his cock drove the deepest it had into her ass. She was completely lost to it all, the pain of her twitching sphincter, his tip driving new sensations deep within her, hips slapping her tender booty and the general domination of her...she was now just his fuck doll.

She shuddered with relief as she felt him swell just a little more and then slam against her, cock pulsing powerfully as he exploded inside her, groaning with relief as he growled in ecstasy. She joined him with a growl of discomfort as he shoved against her ass, holding himself deep and driving himself slowly, hungrily against her sore ass as his thick shaft bucked and jumped in her most forbidden hole, emptying his balls deep inside her even as she fleetingly thought it wouldn't be so tight right then after what he'd done to her.

His climax weakened, Dan squeezing himself to empty every last bit of himself inside her with a few final clenches before he trembled and stood up, leaning back a little and trailing his hands down her body, looking down to her shaking below him, absolutely covered in sweat and gasping hard in the aftermath. He pulled back quite suddenly and made her gasp as his still significant cock popped out of her ass, thick head pulling perfectly out of her after a moments hesitation to leave her gaping. Much to her embarrassment he grabbed her ass and spread her wide to make her asshole gape wide open, smiling as Blake tried to squeeze shut with a wince of pain then gave up, completely displayed for him.

"That's nice, pleased with that," he murmured, loving breaking her in and leaving her completely tired and broken. Releasing her, he stood back and then laid a sharp, sudden spank on her that made her clench hard and howl with pain, a cold rush going through her as her hot skin prickled, pain shuddering through her booty like she'd not felt from a spank as her already wounded flesh was subjected to one last punishment.

"Good girl," he said, pushing his hair back and turning away from her, stepping away with a satisfied sigh as he gave a stretch. He left her quivering over the bench as he did his trousers up and just took a few moments to relax and take it all in, looking at his new conquest bound and broken over the bench. He decided to leave her for a moment to just recover in place, her breathing starting to settle as she got her bearings, heading upstairs again to leave it all behind and go to the kitchen. It was a deliberate move to give her some moments alone to collect herself. He fetched her some juice, as he had previously, along with some chocolate. He paused to collect the large white gown from the cupboard again and then casually headed back downstairs into their playroom.

She was quiet, not fighting the bondage or looking around, simply taking it calmly and breathing slowly. He stood the juice down as he approached and then walked over to her, standing beside her before laying his hands gently on her back; she flinched a little, not sure what to expect before he stroked her blonde hair softly and ran his hands down her hot, sticky body but avoided her marked, painful ass. At the end of a session he loved how they looked, loved the evidence of what they'd endured and taken, especially now as Blake was the first woman of such calibre to join him for this and she'd done surprisingly well and taken a lot of punishment in the process. He knew she would do well if she kept up this submissive work ethic, but that would be for future sessions.

"Slave, we're done."

"Sir?" she asked, confused, somewhat expecting him to continue.

"That's all for today, you've done well," he said, moving to release her leg spreader bar.

"Thank you, sir," she mumbled, an unseen blush warming her cheeks. She felt stupidly proud, like she shouldn't or that it was silly to be proud of what she'd just done, but she felt it nonetheless. He released the bar, unstrapping the leather cuffs from her thighs which left marks from how hard she'd been fighting them, a wide band pressed into her soft skin on both legs. Blake couldn't deny the relief she felt being freed and stood up, legs together with a murmur as the stiffness inhibited her while he moved to her handcuffs, reaching under her to release them and holding her back so she let him undo both of them from her.

"Are we done, sir?" she asked, mumbled as she stood up from her prone position over the bench, feeling the wax crack from her back and rubbing at the hard marks driving into her wrists where she'd been wrenching against the cuffs. Her fingers ached from how hard she'd been gripping the legs of it, moving them slowly as she tried to get some proper sensations back. She grimaced a little at the large nipple clamps shaking and jiggling on her, tugging at her nipples and reaching up to unclip them, carefully prying them open and sighing in relief as she got them off.

"Yes Blake, you're off the clock," he smiled.

"Thank god," she sighed, more a breath than words, physically and emotionally slumping down as she leaned on the bench, body sagging as she was suddenly freed...and felt every single thing he'd done to her. The weight of it all seemed so much, reverting back to being Blake rather than the person, the character she'd wanted to be for him, able to take in all the exhaustion of it, the sheer tiredness, the heat across her ass and her gaping, abused asshole.

"Come here," he urged, taking her carefully and guiding her to a chair he'd set up without her noticing, moving her to it and then lowering her down. She winced and twisted away as her painful, abused ass touched it, pain reminding her what she'd been through.

"Careful," he smiled, sympathetic to what she was feeling as he'd seen it dozens of times before.

"You'll be feeling that for days, just try and take it slow and you'll manage."

"Days?" she asked, already regretting it.

"Well...maybe over a week. It depends on you personally," he said. Blake stared at him incredulously for a moment.

"A week? I...damn," she murmured, carefully sitting on the seat at an angle.

"It's always worst the first time."

"I'll have to take your word on that," she retorted carefully, with enough respect to get away with it.

"Trust me, you'll be fine," he said, stepping away to grab the juice and hand it to her, Blake gratefully taking a drink of the cold, sweet beverage. She needed it now just to cool down and it definitely helped steady her nerves as she knew her hands were shaking, the huge spikes of adrenaline and endorphins playing havoc with her body. She felt safe as he threw the large white gown around her shoulders and wrapped her up, letting her take time to collect herself and slide her arms into it as he paused to unfasten the thick leather "BITCH" collar and pull it from her slender neck, freeing her completely.

"So, how do you feel?" he asked as she sat down on it properly, feeling comfortable wrapped up.

"I...don't know," she replied honestly.

"Perfect answer," he smiled, opening the chocolate and snapping off some squares to hand to her. It was an important recovery food and Blake took it without question, biting it as she waited for his answer.

"Really? How's that perfect?"

"Because this is all a huge experience and if you came out with and absolutely clear focus, I don't think I'd have trained you properly."

"Fair enough, it was a lot to deal with," she said as she took more chocolate from him.

"I threw a lot at you, and you did well, very well for a first timer."

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, looking down.

"You don't have to call me sir right now," he reminded her.

"I know it just...feels right," she said quietly. He didn't need to respond to that, it was all he could hope to hear. They shared a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes as she finished her juice and recovered, feeling much more herself again before he spoke.

"As I told you last time, this could all have quite an effect on you mentally. You might feel elated about all this for hours or days, or equally depressed and suffer from sub drop which can really get you down."

"I remember, you told me yesterday and I did look it up," she said, since she had checked out a few things he'd mentioned.

"Good, well it's real so keep it in mind. If you feel that and need someone to talk to, you call me, any time day or night. I'm here to work through this with you, so don't struggle alone," he assured her, and she could tell he meant it.

"Thank you, Dan," she smiled, breaking the tension a little but also cementing their bond a little further.

"Go and get a shower, freshen up, it's an en-suite from my room. You know the way, I'll catch up," he said with a smile.

"Thanks," she said, handing him the glass and standing up slowly from the chair, pleased to get off her tortured ass. She also felt oddly self-conscious, as if being in front of him naked now was somehow embarrassing, but she pushed that aside and just dropped the towel over one arm, walking with what she hoped was confidence to the stairs and up them, hiding her discomfort as she used her muscles properly to climb the steps. Dan just watched her go, loving the dark red marks that were covering her ass and swelling hotly for her, leaving her with a lasting reminder of their first session.

Blake found his bathroom as directed and shut the door behind her, taking a deep breath in her first moment alone as she tried to make sense of it all. It had been a hell of an experience, a step into a completely new world that had come with a sting. She had enjoyed it, loved parts of it even, but also hated bits of it and wore the marks and lasting pain to show it. Unsure of how she was meant to feel, she just coolly breathed and figured she'd make sense of it later, pulling the hairbands out and getting his shower going to slip under the hot water to refresh herself. Her hands moved over her tired body and caressed her worked-over curves, the water just encapsulating her and letting her relax for a few minutes as she washed her troubles away.

She came out of the bathroom to find him waiting for her in the bedroom, her clothes laid out neatly on the bed including her damp satin panties that she'd used as a gag.

"Good shower?" he asked casually.

"Yeah great, feel so much better," she said as she rubbed the towel through her hair.

"Good. I hope you've found today...intriguing. I won't ask if you enjoyed it, I know some of it was hard for you.

"Yes some of it was really tough," she conceded. It had been without doubt but she felt compelled to do it again, to do better.

"But you took it great, I'm really pleased," he smiled.

"Thanks," she said, smiling back.

"We'll arrange our next session. Next time I want you to work on obedience and do exactly as I tell you, when I tell you," he said, taking a sterner tone.

"I'll try," she said, trying to take it on board, knowing there were moments she'd failed that as he'd said she would.

"And I want you shave your pussy completely smooth for me," he added. Blake, who had been taking a final rub through her hair as she stood gorgeously naked in front of him paused and looked down over her body at her neat, dark landing strip of pubic hair.

"Ok, no problem. I'll tell my waxer to change it up and..." she said before he cut her off.

"No, shave. I want you to shave it yourself. Take your time with the razor and think about why you're doing it, how you're doing it for me, as I ordered you to," he said authoritatively. Blake looked into his eyes, silence for a moment before she spoke.

"I...sure, I'll shave it for you."

"Your clothes are here, I'll let you get dressed," he said, turning to step out of the room.

"You don't have to leave," she blurted out, wanting him to watch her.

"I mean...if you want to stay, there's hardly any reason for me to be modest," she finished.

"If you insist," he replied with a wink and leaned back against the door frame to watch her. Blake liked his eyes on her, his appreciation of her physical form as she picked up the bra and easily pulled it on, clasping it and then grabbing the sandy coloured top, pulling it over her head with an arch of her back that displayed her toned abs. The actress decided to dispense with the thong, taking them home in her handbag instead, and picked up the tight jeans, fumbling them to the right place and stepping into them, making sure to bend over for him to give him a final look at her beaten ass and her plump pussy bulging between her thighs before she pulled them up and tugged them gingerly over her booty.

It was getting on into the afternoon, past four already, Blake surprised how long she'd been lost in their intense bondage session. He took her downstairs and let her take a last glance down into the dungeon, longing both to get away from it and to return, to explore and experience more. It was a dichotomy of thoughts that made her both hesitant and eager to leave as he showed her to the door.

"Until next time then," he said.

"Yeah. When will that be?" she asked, a little more eagerly than she'd intended.

"We'll talk shortly and arrange it. For now go home and relax, take it all in."

"Yes, sir," she replied as she looked into his eyes, then away bashfully. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining intimately as his arm pulled around her back, his other hand at her breast for a last squeeze before he released her. She took a breath before giving a cute bite of her lip and ending things, turning to the door and letting herself out to walk down the steps to her waiting SUV, the grey vehicle her own private sanctuary as she approached it.

Dan watched her and she couldn't help stealing a glance back at the man that had dominated her so thoroughly, handling and controlling her with a frustrating ease that made her melt. She focused again and resolved not to look back again, getting into her car and wincing again at the pain in her ass, knowing it would take days to fade and she would feel it, reminded every time at how she'd gotten it, for a while. Despite her resolve, she couldn't help a final glance at him before she slid on her dark sunglasses and started the car, shoving it into drive and pulling away to head back to her normal life. Dan closed the door, pleased with his work and relishing what was to come.

Blake made her way home, the traffic horrible as always but was relieved to get home to a quiet house. Her husband was still out at work and her children were still out at various activities giving her time to relax a little. She trudged upstairs and threw herself down on the bed, pushing her hair back and taking it with deep breaths as she tried to process it all, a tumble of excitement, curiosity, regret and guilt washing through her for various, obvious reasons. She patted herself down idly and felt something in her pocket, realising it was her wedding ring and immediately feeling a rush of nerves.

She'd been so caught up with it all that she'd forgotten to put it back on after her shower, driving home half concentrating. Quickly pulling it from her pocket, she shoved it firmly onto her finger, twisting and turning it to push it past her knuckle, back to where it should be. Pulling herself back up, she went into her en-suite bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, trying to somehow see more than what was reflected in the glass before her as she surveyed her exhausted expression, the lack of sleep showing on her bare skin.

Stepping back, she stripped naked, hurling the top off and following it with the bra, quickly undoing her jeans and shoving them down, pausing to get her boots off before she was able to dispense with them and leave herself completely nude. Blake looked at herself, studying her curvy nudity, taking it all in as if it were different to what she'd seen hundreds of times before. Stripped back without a scrap of make-up on as it had been rudely removed, her knees scuffed and red, pure and submissive for him, well as best as she'd managed. One thing she knew wasn't the same was her ass and she turned in the mirror, looking over her shoulder to survey the damage.

"Fuck," she breathed as she saw the array of criss-crossed marks on her, the wide, deep red blows across her nice round booty, the hard ones that were turning purple as the bruises came out already, a seemingly never ending cacophony of abuse to her bum from the top of her thighs to her lower back. She had no idea how she would hide it from her husband until it faded. Tentatively, she reached out and ran her hand over it, tingling at the sting of the mere touch, feeling the heat of her injured body and giving a shuddering breath as she couldn't help but squeeze herself.

It hurt, but she was compelled to do it again, a bit harder with a squeeze that made her quake...and made her pussy clench. It hurt, she'd almost hated it as he'd done it and trained her until she'd broken and begged for him to stop, crying her safe word to give herself a break. But now, she felt the arousal from it, loving that he'd given her something she'd never felt before, new, her ass marked as she'd never experienced. Sinking down onto the side of the bath tub, she winced at the pain then spread her legs, pushing her fingers over her landing strip and straight to her waiting, engorged clit. Her fingers immediately danced, making her shudder and groan in pleasure.

She strummed herself expertly, her technique practised to perfection as she circled and teased herself, absolutely alight with pleasure and so hot she was ready to burst. Blake remembered how he'd treated her, how he'd dominated and owned her, used her as a plaything and not been at all phased by her celebrity status. It was so hot, to know how he could make her do anything he wanted, how he'd struck her, fucked her, made her ass gape wider than she'd ever felt before. She shivered as she felt his thick load leak from her asshole, exploding into orgasm as she realised she couldn't wait for their next session and would be everything he'd asked. Obedient...and freshly shaved.

She would be his, all he wanted, his toy...his submissive fuck doll.

__________

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

1...456789