Blake Lively Pt. 02: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heel," he ordered. The command made her seethe as he treated her like a dog, under his complete ownership as he instructed her to remain behind him and follow, to maintain a clear position beneath him. Even though she knew she'd brought this on herself, actively asked for it and practically begged for it in fact, it stung her ego and made her hate letting him have control of her. Without a word he led her to the stairs and descended, leaving her to figure it out, making her fumble as she almost slid down, the weight on her hands as she dug her nails into his carpet. It wasn't dignified or sexy, slipping and struggling down the stairs naked behind him as he wasted no time with her struggles.

She made it into the hallway with him and then he proceeded to walk her all around his house, taking her room to room, making her panic momentarily as she thought he intended to take her outside as he played with the handle to his back doors. Instead he led her back in, pulling at her collar as the carpet burned her knees and scuffed her knuckles, leash yanking around as he changed direction, pulling under her chin and swiping her long hair around. Leading her to a door, he stopped and relaxed the leash, looking to her.

"Slave, kneel up," he instructed. She complied immediately and pushed back up to sit on her heels, looking at the door and then at him inquisitively, waiting for explanation. She didn't dare ask for it.

"This is what you wanted to see."

"Sir, I don't understand," she said after a pause, surveying the normal looking household door, unable to fathom what it was she had been asking for.

"Slave, welcome to the dungeon," he smiled, reaching up to twist the handle as her eyes opened wide and her breath caught, heart immediately starting into a flurry of beats as the door swung before her to reveal another staircase. Without any opportunity for her to process it he started down them forcing her to follow, Blake managing these better than she had previously though they hurt far more as they were polished wood, with no carpet to pad her knees, the edges of the wood stinging as she caught them.

Mercifully crawling off the bottom of the staircase, Blake looked around at the space and tried to take it all in, relieved when he leaned down to very deliberately place her leash down on the floor before her.

"Stay," he commanded, turning away with no doubt that she would, his new Hollywood submissive simply too overwhelmed by it all. The dungeon wasn't quite what she'd had in mind from seeing too many porn films, horror movies and true crime shows; it was bright and well lit, tidy and hardly the terrifying, oppressive kind of environment she'd expected. The floor was a firm yet yielding rubber matting, black and covering the whole floor. The walls had heavy steel securing rings in them as did the ceiling, along with some winches, steel cables and a large, serious looking bondage bench dominated the centre of the room.

Some drawers and cupboards were at one end that she assumed held his tools of the trade, all the things he would use to train her, along with some further large boxes, barrels and general paraphernalia that would facilitate his sessions with her. Her wide eyes were to be expected but he still liked seeing her like that, overwhelmed, curious but unsure what to make of it all. He let her take it all in before he interrupted her so she had an idea what her dungeon looked like, her new playroom as it would soon become.

"So, Slave, is it what you expected?" he asked, turning back to her.

"I...no, sir," she said quietly.

"What did you expect to find?" he asked, genuinely curious as to quite what she'd expected. She looked pensive for a moment as she took another look around, contrasting it to her mental image prior to being led down the stairs.

"Well, sir," she said, addressing him up front, "I expected it would be darker than this and feel more...confined, like claustrophobic. I thought it would be dark and confining, a place to get lost in and stuff. Something far more out of my comfort zone," she said.

"Understandable. It's how these things always get depicted," he replied, stepping back over to her and picking up the leather leash once more.

"I think perhaps that's part of it with porn, it's shown that way to create that idea and atmosphere for the viewers since it's so different to their usual experience."

"Like me," she whispered.

"What was that, Slave?" he asked. He didn't intend to punish her for not addressing him since she seemed lost in some personal thought but it was best to remind her.

"Like me, sir," she said more pointedly, pulling her head up, "my lack of experience mirrors what you describe."

"Perhaps it does, but not any longer," he smiled, as he pulled the leash and walked her across the floor closer to the cupboards she had so curiously assumed the contents of.

"No, sir," she replied obediently as he pulled her across and then stopped ahead of the cupboards, not so close they were a hindrance but near enough for easy access should he desire.

"Kneel up," he ordered. Blake did as ordered and pushed up to sit on her heels, flicking her hair back. She watched as he turned to the drawers and slid one open, her heart beating hard as she wondered what he would produce, only for relief to shudder hotly through her as he had a simple hairband in his hand, two actually.

"We need to keep this out the way," he said casually as he pulled her hair up expertly and flicked it together into a messy ponytail and rolled a hairband over it, before following up with the second. Twisting it up and around tightly to keep her blonde hair firmly back out of the way, he gave it a testing pull then stepped back.

"Good, now," he said with a smile as he reached down for his trousers. Her heart raced again as she knew it was time to perform, what exactly she wasn't sure but this was the moment things got started and her body surged as she took in the few seconds of him releasing his clothing to pull out his cock right as it hardened fully before her.

"Give me a blowjob," he said simply. Blake, as Slave, paused a moment like a deer in the headlights, her eyes wide as she stared at his pulsing cock before giving a glance up to him, no more than a moment before she stirred herself and jerkily moved forward to grab his hips. She forced down the urge that she didn't know what she was doing, or rather what he wanted since she knew how to suck cock, and with that in mind she decided to just start with that. She grabbed his trousers and pulled them down a bit more as she simultaneously pulled herself forward to him so she was in the right position.

He didn't interrupt and simply let her show him her skills, much as she had the day before only now in a much more defined manner. Blake wasted no time in teasing and just grabbed his hips, screwed up her hands and closed her mouth over the tip of his cock. He murmured with pleasure as he was enveloped in the hot, velvet sensations of her mouth and felt her tongue push up to meet him as Blake set about taking him into her mouth, pushing down deeper with her second bob. She slid her tongue forwards along the underside of his shaft and sucked harder as she made quick progress.

His hand slid into her hair just to enjoy the obedient motions of her head as much as anything else as she sucked his cock, pulling a firm vacuum on him as her pace picked up quickly and she worked to get into it, a mixture of nerves and desire to please him driving her. Adrenaline flowed through her body as she was ordered to please him, intent on showing him what she had and how good she could be, not wanting to disappoint him or worse face punishment since she had an idea how that would feel.

She murmured in pleasure as she felt his rock hard cock pulse on her tongue, straining in her mouth as she worked her tongue at him, pulling it back to curl and thrust it against his cock. Blake made sure to get it into the most sensitive parts of his manhood to hear him groan, his hand on her head just comfortably guiding her even as he let her work at her own tempo. She worked with pace and power, sucking firmly so her cheeks hollowed as she thrust him across the middle of her tongue and bobbed speedily, wet and warm around his thick prick.

"Get to your limits, Slave," he instructed her, his fingers just curling a little to play along the side of her head and remind her that he was merely waiting to take charge of her. Right now was her time to prove herself and she felt a cold bolt of adrenaline shoot through her as she immediately shoved down deeper. It was a bit much and she went too far, pushing him into her throat and causing her to hold back a gag, having shoved him too deep in her haste. She recovered tidily however and cracked on, shoving her head down intently and taking him into her throat, not far, but enough to swallow over half his cock and let him feel the soft way down.

He just smiled down as he watched the Hollywood movie star go at it without hesitation, focused solely on sucking his cock as he idly brushed his fingers through her tightly pulled back hair, her blowjob ponytail tied back out the way of her work. He enjoyed her ministrations, pleased that she knew how to suck cock as she rolled her head and put all of her mouth to work, using her tongue as well as the soft insides of her cheeks as she sucked just right at him.

"Use your teeth, if you can," he challenged her, loving when women expertly used their bite. It was all about using a powerful tool in the most gentle manner, something he loved to see demonstrated, the wielding of something with huge force and intent in the most delicate way. Blake had to admit it wasn't what she normally did and had never actually had it requested of her, but she was desperate to please him. Caught in that conundrum and not wanting to risk earning further punishment, she decided it best to defer to his judgement. It seemed kind of ridiculous, to ask him what to do when giving a blowjob, but it really appeared the best idea.

"Sir," she said, immediately addressing him as she pulled back without looking up, "it's not something I do, but I would love to try for you."

"Good girl. Try, but be careful," he said, a double edged clearance that both praised and warned her.

"Yes sir," she replied and immediately pushed forward to swallow his cock once more, shoving as deep as she could before resuming her rhythm for a few strokes to get back into it, his cock as hard as ever in her mouth. She took a few moments to work at him again and reset the mood as it were, flicking her tongue perfectly at his cock, the touches light and delicate in a change to her intense thrusts of it, sucking more softly and wetly at him as she worked him as deep as she could manage for a moment. Her mind was ticking over, contemplating how she would go about using her teeth and stimulating him without hurting him...unless that was what he was into. She figured she'd let him lead her on that.

Carefully pausing to steady herself and get ready, Blake took a breath that he didn't interrupt before going for it and gently biting at him, pressing her teeth down into him to feel the thick, rigid shaft. It pulsed in her mouth and she didn't hear a complaint so pushed on, unsure but figuring he would waste no time in telling her to stop. She was cautious to control her bite pressure, at most giving just the slightest nip that he might wince at but he didn't and instead just throbbed rock hard for her and let her work as she wanted whilst pulling all the way back to his head. Blake was more careful around his bulbous, sensitive head, letting her teeth just press lightly into the purple flesh of his engorged tip as she slowly worked her bite.

"Sideways," he commanded, softly yet powerfully, turning her head easily and pushing himself forwards across her lips, making her trail down his shaft to the base once more. Blake ran her tongue over him then bit again, more encouraged now, enthusiasm starting to get her as she was evidently doing what he wanted. Attacking with more energy made her hungrily bite along his cock, all the way to his thick head and back, loving how he bounced and pulsed in pleasure for her to reinforce her ministrations. It was new but fun; she'd always imagined guys wanted her to stay well away with her teeth and it was refreshing to try something new, even if she did worry she'd be compared to other women as she playfully bit and pulled at him, his throbbing cock so exciting as it danced before her.

"That's it, you're getting it," he encouraged, smiling down as the Hollywood star worked to bite and suck at his cock, seemingly freed and willing to try what he wanted in this environment; of course he had no idea if she would have refused had things been different.

"That's it, bite that cock," he breathed, loving how she was working up and down him as he slowly thrust it across her lips, giving her the opportunity to bite at every inch of him and apply her movie star teeth to his thick prick. He couldn't resist pushing it back into her mouth and driving into her cheek to make it bulge, Blake giving a slight sound of protest as he stretched it out before it suddenly popped out of her mouth wetly to make her gasp, frowning at the different experience of it all. She was never treated this way.

"Come on, time to perform," he said firmly, leaning down to pat her rather hard on the face, a borderline slap that made her wince a little as he stepped around in front of her again. Without a word he shoved himself back into her mouth and drove straight into her throat again, catching her off guard as he pushed just a bit further than what she could take and made her cough as she held back a full scale gag. She pushed him out but he gave her just the merest moment to recover and then shoved in harder, thrusting himself down her throat and guiding his bulging head deeper than ever as it immediately tripped her reflex.

"Come on, Slave, don't disappoint me," he said, knowing it would either anger or motivate her, that she would be pissed off by it or driven to take it despite her discomfort. He knew she lacked the ability to deep throat fully from his session with her the previous day and that there was definitely work to do; that was hardly a surprise as few women could swallow cock the way professional porn stars could and it was always something he had to train them into. He just wanted to encourage her along to try and achieve more and push herself from where she was at.

Blake tried and he was pleased to see her regroup and try again, his hand not forcing her onto him and merely letting her be in control, loving that she took a breath and shoved herself forwards again to bury his thick cock head deep in her throat. He saw her heaving and convulsing as she fought her reflexes, pausing and then pushing down another inch so he pushed to a new depth in her before she couldn't hold it back and pulled back off him with a loud, coughing gag. She gasped as her mouth watered and saliva slipped thickly down her chin, completely lost as his hand tightened in her hair again and he pulled her onto him, driving again now as he shoved himself into her mouth.

She desperately tried to hold everything down and remain calm as he jammed his cock into her throat, wanting to be his perfect cocksucking fuck toy even as her body heaved again and she rejected him, pushing him back onto her tongue. His other hand pushed into her blonde hair, raked back for exactly this reason, his grip dominating as she knew he was taking no refusals now...unless she mumbled her safe word. Desperate not to, Blake held on, hands at his hips and squeezing hard even as she made no effort to push him off her, eyes streaming now as she gagged hard once more at Dan shoving into her throat deeper and harder than she could handle. A few more of those, where he wasted no time giving her a break, and she let out a whimper as her body heaved and she hauled herself back out of his grip to resist.

"Slave, come here," he commanded, simple, calm but laced with power. Power he now held over her.

"Do you need a break?" he asked.

"No, sir," she rasped, clearing her throat.

"Ok," he replied, and stepped away from her, making her wonder where he was going as he seemed to ignore her. It made sense however as she heard the drawers opening and him picking some things up, only to step back to her a second later and crouch down behind her. Without a word her hands were pulled behind her back and he snapped a steel handcuff onto her wrist before pulling them together and securing them quickly, the cold metal binding her intensely in a moment that stole her breath, her senses accelerating as he promptly pulled her into bondage and rendered her helpless. She barely had time to comprehend it and tug at the steel that now confined her as he stood up behind her and pulled something in front of her face.

A moment of potential protest gave him the perfect opportunity and he pulled a ring gag into her mouth as she gave a choke of surprise, almost clipping the polished edge behind her teeth as he got it into place then pulled the wide leather strap behind her head, threading it expertly and drawing it up until it yanked into her tightly and made her squeak sharply as it just got that little bit too painful. It was all so much, so fast and she could barely keep up but she reminded herself that he'd given her the chance for a break and she'd refused, so now she had to just roll with it. She didn't of course, she was free to mumble her safe word any time to him, but that's what she told herself as she steeled herself to continue.

"If you can't say your safe word to me, click your fingers rapidly instead whilst we're doing this," he instructed simply as he marvelled at her strapped up. Her eyes were streaming as he stepped in front of her again and grabbed her head, Blake looking to him desperately for a second before she dropped her eyes and focused on her task, willing herself to remain calm and not react as he inevitably shoved his cock into her mouth again. He did just that but it was different now as the ring gag stopped her closing her lips around him, a blowjob like she'd never given before as she bit into the steel ring and flexed her jaw, unable to close on him as he pushed into her throat again and then shoved hard down as he held her head to him once more, leaning over her to accentuate the angle into her.

She gave way to let him deeper, only a couple of inches of him outside her mouth, not that she could see through her streaming eyes and focus on her horrible retching as she gagged messily and coughed him out once more. The respite was momentary however as he shoved back down once more to catch her off guard and sink himself into her again, his cock throbbing it was so hard, loving breaking in girls that refused to tap out, especially when they were a beautiful Hollywood actress.

Blake, his Slave, was practically crying as her tears soaked her face, eyes squeezed shut as she hopelessly tried to fight her body's natural reaction and gave a slight sob in the aftermath. Dan didn't care, didn't feel pity for her as she knew how to stop it. Her safe word was there for a reason and all it would take was a mumbled attempt at it to make him withdraw, that was the deal. But despite her convulsions and the drool dribbling down her chin to the floor, her tears that streaked her now bare face and the noises she made she never said it, so he never stopped. It was clear she intended to endure whatever it was he had for her.

And he had a lot more in store as he stepped it up a gear and grabbed her head to pound her throat as fast and hard as possible. Blake was caught in a perpetual gag amid desperate gasps for air as he slammed into her mouth hard and fast, pumping himself deeply into her throat as her body tried to resist it, even as she didn't. Her throat ached and she inhaled fast, choking around him as he made her gag, thick saliva like she'd never had was all over him and streaming off her chin to the floor messily. It only gave him more lubrication and finally, with her muscles exhausted and thick drool easing the way, he shoved full depth as her throat gave way in a beautiful sensation for him, stretching over his bulging head before she dropped into him and her nose pressed to his body.

123456...9