Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I have a say in it?" Amanda asked.

"How do you know you want to perform with me and not this Captain Strange? They gave him the name Captain. Perhaps that means he is impressive in his own way." Blake stammered.

Amanda backed away from him. "Should they call you Mr. Unsure of yourself instead? Stand tall and show some confidence. Otherwise, even if they order me to touch you, I'll just walk out of the room. Not just anyone gets to lay their hands or anything else on this body."

Blake looked stricken. "Well I...just."

"You just what? Do you want to touch me, or not?" Amanda said backing against Dr. Smiley.

"Of course I do. You're incredible."

"Complimenting me gets you nowhere. Plenty of people compliment me. I'm only impressed by people that are as proud of themselves as they are of getting to touch me. Do you deserve to touch me? You've got a nice dick but you sure don't act like it. So far you are acting like you've got a grain of rice between your legs."

Blake looked down at his crotch and then back at her. She was stunning and obviously he was blowing it with her. He thought about the situation for a second and said. "You know what. 40 people watched me get jerked off by Dr. Gentlehands. I came over and over again, and the crowd fucking loved it. They cheered every time I shot a wad. So you could say you'd be lucky if we got to perform together as well. They may call me Mr. Shy, but I'm only shy when it's a skeevy man that is touching me. If we get to perform together, I'll make sure you enjoy every second of it."

He had been in enough lead rolls in high school that he delivered the whole thing with false confidence. Miss Slick stared at him the whole time he was speaking. The more aggressive his words got the more her eyes behind the mask began to sparkle. When he finished she chuckled and said "I guess we'll just have to see. Stay golden, Ponyboy."

Blake paused for a minute realizing she had quoted The Outsiders. "Well actually, that quote means the character should stay Innocent. By the very nature of what we are doing we should do the exact opposite."

"Yeah, I don't care anymore." She said turning and walked back into her dressing room.

Blake turned to back to look at Smiley. "Well isn't she delightful?"

"That's the problem with recruiting such beautiful people to the League. They often come with strong egos. Don't worry, it looked like she really liked you." Smiley said, leaving Blake standing in front of his room.

Blake's dressing room consisted of a dresser with his costume, a desk with his lines and character description, a new mask, and a triple full length mirror. Blake put on his costume and stood in front of the 3 way mirror. The new mask had the same blushing cheeks painted on but this time his mouth was exposed. He had a nice shirt with a jacket and nice slacks which made him wonder what his character was supposed to be. He sat down at the desk and started to read his character card.

It read:

Mr. Shy is a husband accompanying his wife to a Doctor's visit. He sits outside the waiting room when he hears her cry out in what he assumes is pain. He rushes into the room to find the nurse with her hands on his wife's vagina. At first he is startled but then he decides to join in. The nurse proceeds to pleasure them both. Captain Strange will be there for support and back up.

Blake could only assume that Dr. GH was the nurse and Captain Strange was the extra man, but what was his purpose going to be? He thought that was a little odd. He was no pornographic director but did the 4th person really have to join in?

Smiley had said that either he, or Strange, would be joining in but the card said Strange was there for back up and that he was supposed to be the husband joining in the group sex. All of it was confusing.

He put on his clothes and ran a comb through his hair. Once he was ready he walked out of his dressing room and was led to the auditorium by Smiley. This time instead of the super tall massage table the stage featured a much smaller exam table in the center with a table equipped with various doctors' tools and drawers that Blake was sure contained the light up vibrating gloves.

Dr. Gentlehands was standing next to the exam table and a prop door with supports that helped it stand all by itself was set up 7 ft from the table. White tape was used to outline that there were a total of two rooms within the stage. The exam room and a waiting room. In the imaginary waiting room, that was supposed to be divided by the stand alone door, was a couple of chairs. The white tape represented walls. If an actual wall had been built it would obscure some of the view from the audience.

Smiley handed Blake an earbud which he promptly inserted into his ear. "We will feed you lines as quickly as we can. The earbud also has a microphone so we can hear you if you need to whisper anything to us. Talk in a whisper so that the audience can't hear you. We have a writing staff that will help you any way that we feel necessary. Go take a seat in the staged waiting room."

"What about this Captain Strange? His role seems kind of thrown in. Who is he and what is he even here for?" Blake asked.

"Men sometimes experience performance anxiety. If you can't get it up for some reason we can't just close the show. Or if you decide to pass out after you cum, he'll help you off the stage and then take over for you. Strange comes in and takes over if you have any issues. He's actually there to take the pressure off of you. Just go in there and do as we say over your earbud."

Blake had almost forgotten his little fainting problem. He pushed it to the back of his mind as he walked out onto the stage. There were almost 40 people or so in the stands despite it being so late in the evening. Clearly perverts were willing to be up at any time to witness their favorite debauchery.

Miss Slick walked in from the other side of the auditorium followed by Dr. Gentlehands. Slick was wearing a patient's gown, like one that would be given at a doctor's office, and Gentlehands was wearing green scrubs. She led Slick up onto the stage and she slowly removed her gown. Blake watched as the gown fell off of her chest revealing her supple breasts. She was stunning. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and his cock pressed hard against the slacks he was wearing. As the gown fell to the ground he could see the slight slit of her pussy, but with her standing up there wasn't much to look at. Nothing other than she had no pubic hair that Blake could see.

She sat down on the exam table and Gentlehands as a nurse began her act.

"Miss Strauss, I understand you are experiencing some difficulty with your performance of being with a man." Gentlehands said.

"We were married just yesterday, and I was supposed to sleep with my husband for the first time, but when I saw how big he was, I got scared." Miss Slick said playing her part.

"You have nothing to worry about Mrs. Strauss, I'm sorry about calling you Miss earlier."

"It's no problem. I guess I would just feel better if I got a medical professional to reassure me. Maybe just give me an exam."

"Mrs. Strauss, I have to tell you, the human vagina can handle an object as large as a cucumber, although I don't recommend masturbating with vegetables. Are you telling me your husband is that big?"

"He sure is close. I've heard if it's a nice size it will feel really good. But I don't think that I want to allow him inside of me. It scares me and I'd rather you just teach him how to please me with his hands and tongue." The character of Mrs. Strauss said.

"I've got an idea. I specialize in sex therapy. Why don't I bring your husband in and I can guide you through some things." The character of the nurse said.

"Like what did you have in mind? I'm just not sure what all I am comfortable with today Nurse...uh,"

"Oh, uh, Nurse Manos, sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Nurse Manos. And no I am not going to teach you how to have sex. I'm going to show you how to ease your way into allowing for a man that is more endowed than most, if what you say about your husband is true. First I would like you to sit with your legs spread wide please."

Mrs. Strauss spread her legs and the camera zoomed in on her perfectly thick and full pussy lips that now opened slightly due to the angle of her legs. The inner lips were still pressed tightly together but the outer lips angled away from each other leaving her clit to peek out just from underneath her small and slight clitoral hood.

Nurse Manos took an exam glove and placed it on her right hand. Then she took some slick jelly out of a jar on the cart next to the exam table and lubed up the glove. The nurse took her finger and gently parted the inner lips so that she could press her finger against the opening of Mrs. Strauss' vagina. Amanda sighed as she felt the sweet pressure against the entrance to her vessel.

"Mmmmm. What are you doing nurse?"

"Just seeing if there is any reason you should be worried about being able to accommodate a larger than average penis. I'm also checking to see if you have any pain related to having something enter your vagina. A small percentage of women can experience this."

The fake nurse pressed her slickened finger a little harder against the opening and was delighted to see the first knuckle of her digit slipped inside as she felt the warmth of Miss Slick receive her.

Amanda let out another sigh as a slight wave of pleasure shivered up her spine. She was almost disappointed as Dr. Gentlehands removed her finger from her crotch and stepped away from the table.

"I think we should get your husband in here." She said in a matter of fact sort of way.

Blake had wanted to look at the screen above him to see what was happening behind him. He didn't; because he figured it would look out of character. He was delighted whenever Dr. Gentlehands opened the stand alone door and said.

"Sir, you can go ahead and step into the exam room."

He stood up and walked into the room. In his head, he heard a voice say, "Just do as Dr. Gentlehands tells you. Remember her character name is Nurse Manos. I'm sure she will introduce herself to you shortly."

Sure enough Gentlehands held out her right hand and Blake shook it. "I'm Nurse Manos. Go ahead and strip down to your underwear and have a seat on the table." She said pointing her mask at him as if she were making eye contact.

Blake turned towards the table to see Miss Slick sitting there completely naked. She hoped off the table and stepped aside so that Blake could start taking off his clothes.

"I uh, I'm afraid I am not wearing any underwear Nurse." Blake said trying to sound like it was an accident.

"That isn't a problem. Go ahead and strip down to your birthday suit and have a seat."

Blake looked over at Miss Slick. Now that she was standing he once again couldn't get a good look at her pussy. It just looked like a tiny slit between her legs. He didn't want to be looking for very long so he started to take off his clothes instead. As he unzipped his slacks his dick flopped out from the void left by open zipper. He slid the pants off and both Miss Slick and Dr. Gentlehands turned their gaze towards his now freely hanging penis. It was already starting to get hard but as it was halfway there it still hung down to the middle of his thigh as it started to rise upwards.

He sat down on the exam table once his pants were off and by now his dick was standing firmly above his legs which were out in front of him and slightly open in each direction.

"Now Mr. Strauss. We are going to get your penis inside of your wife today. She wants to know that she can have intercourse with you, freely and easily. In order to do that I think that I should teach you how to prepare her body. If you get her turned on first, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get your penis inside of her, and then the two of you can enjoy one another fully."

Miss Slick was noticeably nervous now. Blake was listening to what Gentlehands was saying in character but he noticed Slick was swaying back and forth and turned to look at her one more time. Her hands were now in front of her naked crotch and she was wringing them anxiously.

A voice began to speak into his earpiece and he started to say the lines being recited to him.

"Sure thing Nurse. Just tell me what to do."

"I want you to lie down." Nurse Manos ordered. She then turned to Miss Slick. "That is a pretty large table. I want you to climb up onto it and place your knees on either side of your husband's head."

Blake lay there on the table and upon hearing this his dick became so hard the head swelled to full size and the whole thing began to twitch upwards towards his stomach as he waited in excitement for Miss Slick to climb on top of him.

The woman portraying his wife in the performance climbed up onto the table slowly and yet before Blake knew it her pussy was right in front of his face. It was at this point that it clicked why he was provided the new mask that didn't cover his mouth.

Now he couldn't help but get a good look at her pussy. Right away he could tell the outer lips were even more round and full than Carson's. The inner lips were also longer on Miss Slick if Blake had to guess but because of the size of the outer ones they still remained slightly hidden beneath the labia majora.

"Go ahead and let your tongue explore your wife's vulva Mr. Strauss."

Blake stuck out his tongue and let the tip of it drag along the ends of the folds of her inner labia. Miss Slick lowered herself causing his tongue to slide between the inner lips but the first thing he noticed was she wasn't the least bit wet. Something wasn't right with Miss Slick and he wondered what was on her mind.

"Mrs. Strauss do you mind if I put a little bit of lube onto your husband's penis? I want to make sure he is nice and slick for when you are ready for him to enter you."

"I uh, Yes, that sounds like a good idea." Miss Slick said holding herself steady as she sat on Blake's face. What he was doing felt amazing and she could almost feel the crowd's approval as she visually inspected some of the faces of the people on the bleachers. And yet, her level of anxiety was growing. Her mind kept taking her to a place of unrest and continued to wonder what was wrong. He continued to lick and caress her outer and inner lips with his tongue but he was getting almost no response from her body at all.

She lifted away from him slightly and he whispered up at her. "Everything ok? I need you to lower back down a little, my tongue isn't that long."

"I don't think I can do this." She whispered back to him.

"What's the matter?" Blake asked as quietly as he could. Fortunately, their voices were only amplified by area mics, and as long as they were speaking in hushed tones, they really weren't being projected at a volume the crowd could hear.

"I've never actually been penetrated before." Miss Slick said down and under her left arm so Blake could hear her.

"What was all that shit talking in the hallway then?" Blake hissed up at her.

"It was just that, just shit talking. Plenty of men have touched me but I never let them fuck me. I usually jerk them off, or suck their dick, after they play with my pussy, and make me cum till I'm satisfied. Look at me, I'm too pretty to have a dick inside of me. It could soil my perfect body. That and I haven't found a guy yet that I WANTED their dick inside of me. Once they made me cum a few times I usually just wanted them to go away."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Blake asked. "I'm not here to force you to do anything but didn't you realize what getting put with male talent was going to entail?"

He was also sort of put off by what she had just said also. He was put off until he realized she wasn't that far off from the way he typically treated women that spent the night with him. Until Carson he had never really been concerned with whether his partners enjoyed their time with him. He just sort of used their bodies and then hoped they would go away.

"I thought being put with male talent just meant that a boy was going to get to touch me after Dr. Gentlehands." She hissed back.

Gentlehands as Nurse Manos began to paint some slippery jelly onto Blake's penis. He was hard but the conversation he was now having seemed to take his mind off of anything pleasurable at the moment.

"So you mean to tell me, the lines you are saying out loud aren't the ones they are feeding you?"

"No, and I'm really impressed with how Gentlehands is improvising. They have been screaming into my ear ever since I got on stage. I've been trying to steer things away from anything that involves me getting penetrated. Even right now they are telling me to lower myself down and get you inside of me as soon as possible. I'm not going to do it though. I'm just not ready for that yet. You have to do something."

Blake stared at her plump little pussy still hovering about 10 inches above his face. He started thinking up a plan.

"Well put your pussy down on my mouth so I can keep licking you. I'm not going to stick my dick in you. If you know that is not going to happen can you at least enjoy this?"

"If you promise?" she begged. "I'll feel way better if you just say it. I might even start to enjoy what you are doing with your mouth."

"I promise, now sit your snatch down on my lips."

Slick obeyed and squatted lower so that Blake could start licking her pussy once again. He had an idea but he'd have to make sure Slick was on board as well.

12