Blast from My Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's put on a show for everyone that may be looking in," he stated, "get back on your knees and let me fuck that face of yours slut."

Not wanting to disappoint, I fell to my knees in front of him and side-on to the window. He wasted no time getting his raging hard-on into my open mouth and forcing it in and out of my throat. His free hand held my head by gripping my hair while he trusted mercilessly into my mouth. I gagged and groaned around his assault but loved every second of it. My chin, neck, and chest were covered in my sticky saliva; I was a complete mess.

Suddenly, he stopped and ripped his cock free. I kneeled before him, trying to catch my breath as he pulled the chair over. He sat down and spoke, "Get up and get your ass on my cock. I want you to fuck your ass with my cock; to remind you what you are, a slut."

God, I loved how he spoke to me, and I was quick to stand, turn, and sit on his cock. My spit was the only lubrication, but it was enough to get his cock inside. It wasn't the most comfortable, but that didn't matter. As I sunk myself completely onto his engorged member, he spoke again.

"There you go, take my cock where it belongs. Does your boyfriend get to fuck your ass?"

My response came with a moan, "Ohhh God, no. Never, I think he is afraid to ask."

"Haha, what a dumb fuck. If he only knew that all he had to do was call you a slut and tell you to stick his cock in your ass, you'd do it instantly," he responded.

I moaned again at his humiliating statement because I knew it was true.

"I mean, the proof is right here. I haven't seen you in forever, and I already have my cock in your ass. I think I might only fuck your ass today. My cock isn't going anywhere near the inside of your sloppy cunt," he stated before asking, "Does my cock feel good in your ass slut?"

"Fuuuck, yes, it does," I answered as I slid myself up and down on his pole. "You are stretching me out just like I need."

"That's good because I want to send you back to your loser boyfriend with a worn-out asshole gaping open and leaking my cum," he said.

His words spurred me to ride him faster. They were demeaning and degrading, yet my arousal grew from them like a fire having fuel thrown onto it. I had not had a penis inside my anus in such a long time, and as I penetrated my tight hole on the one now, the memories of pleasure rushed back to me. The memories of dread and sluttiness did as well, but those only further added to my raging fire of arousal.

"You have always loved to be the slut. All those times in college, I used you in ways most other girls would hate, but not you. No matter how degrading or humiliating, you always enjoyed yourself and would keep crawling, sometimes literally, back to me for more. Even after five years, you can't help yourself. You long to be defiled and used like a filthy whore," he spewed as I continued to piston my ass up and down on his enraged manhood.

He continued, bringing up more specific past events, "I remember how much you loved it when I made you be slut out in public. How you would quiver with excitement when I made you toss my salad. Whenever I blew my load over your face, you always looked pleased with yourself. When I discovered how much you reveled in me pissing on you, I remember being surprised you were that much of a nasty slut."

The images of all he said flashed through my head, and my pussy gushed in response. He had used me in ways many people only ever see on the internet. Even then, only those who actively search for such perversions see such degradation. Yet, I actively and often enthusiastically participated.

"Do you remember that one time when I called you over to my place only to have you kneel, fully clothed, in the bathtub before I pissed all over you," he asked while my mind rolled through the memories of my past?

Meekly, I replied, "Yeah, I remember."

He laughed at my embarrassed response and then added, "that might have been the nastiest thing you did with me. We didn't even fuck. I just pissed on you and then sent you on your way, smelling like a urinal. Tell me, how did that make you feel?"

That moment rushed to the forefront of my mind, and I remembered precisely my feelings after that degrading encounter. As I began to relate those feelings to him, it did not escape me that I was doing so while still anally fucking myself on his cock.

"I felt so used and humiliated, but when I got home, I masturbated and made myself cum while still wearing my piss-soaked clothes. It was a powerful orgasm."

He only laughed at my confession and then pushed me off him, causing me to fall to the ground. "Get my dick back in your mouth and refamiliarize yourself with the taste of your ass," he spouted at me while still sitting in the chair and recording me. I hurried to get back on my hands and knees and then proceeded to do as he had commanded. I reached up with one hand grasping his raging manhood, and felt the stickiness of anal sex on it. From our past encounters, he always loved to degrade me this way, having me take his cock into my mouth after it was in my ass or another's. Of course, the simple act of going ass to mouth and the idea of potentially tasting my excrement was not something I actively looked forward to, but when ordered, I couldn't help but degrade myself in such a fashion.

Once my lips engulfed the head of his cock, I could feel the extra warmth of my ass on it, and my nostrils filled with a musky scent of where it had just been. However, this revelation did not deter me as I pushed my mouth further onto his erection, and my tongue lathered his shaft with saliva as I went. There wasn't a pronounced taste of ass, but there was a distinct difference from its earlier taste. Not surprisingly, I began to blow him more enthusiastically with this in mind, and he picked up on my depraved change in behavior.

"Looks like the slut missed tasting her ass on a cock. You are attacking my dirty, ass-covered cock like a crack fiend needing a hit," he said before laughing aloud. I respond by bobbing up and down on his meat stick, getting as much into my mouth as possible.

"Seeing how much you love the taste, we better get my cock back in your ass to flavor it up again. Bend over the desk by the window, and I'll stuff you full of cock again," he instructs.

As I had been doing, I followed his order and bent over the desk, presenting my ass to him. I didn't look back at him but could sense him behind me and then felt his cock pierce my slightly gaped hole again. He continued the pace I had set while riding him and added a few slaps of my ass for good measure. The pain of being sodomized was overshadowed by the pleasure from it and the humiliation of the act. I had not been used like this in a long time, and it felt like my body and soul were getting something they desperately needed.

"I've had my share of sluts, but you have always been the sluttiest. I used to love sharing the accounts of our meet-ups with my buddies. They would go crazy hearing about what I did to you," he started saying while plowing into me and swatting my ass. "And they always loved it when I had pictures and videos to share. Surely some of them still have copies and jerk off over them."

Upon hearing about him sharing pictures and videos, I let out a long moan. The idea of other people seeing me at my sluttiest was wrong but drove me wild with pleasure. He, of course, picked up on my moaning response and pushed me to divulge more of my true feelings.

"Oh, you like that, I see. You like knowing that I showed you off to others and let them see you humiliate yourself for me. Tell me."

Lost in pleasure, pain, and humiliation, I could only reply, "yes."

My answer wasn't enough for him, as he slammed himself into my ass, grabbed my hair in his hand, and spewed in my face, "No, tell me how much you love knowing strangers have seen you act a slut. That they have watched you humiliate and degrade yourself for pleasure. How it turns you on to know they jerk off to your stupid slutty acts."

With nowhere to go and feeling the fullness of his cock deep in my ass, I replied as he commanded and how I truly felt.

"I love it. I love knowing you showed other people pictures and videos of me. I love that they have seen me getting fucked and acting like a slut. I love that others have witnessed me being humiliated and degraded as I took cock in all my holes, was cummed on, pissed on, and made to perform like a stupid slut."

With my admission, I exploded with an orgasm. I shook and quivered as the waves of intense pleasure crashed over me. Thankfully I was trapped between the table and his cock, or I would have fallen to the floor. I could hear him laugh in the fog of my climax and then felt him pull back to begin fucking me again. I felt used and spent but did not attempt to stop him from continuing. It was what I desired, what I needed.

It was no surprise to me at the pace he set when he began to grunt, signaling his pending orgasm. His thrust became short and forceful as he spewed his seed deep into my bowels, triggering another minor orgasm to roll through me. He left himself buried inside me as his climax subsided, but when he pulled away and felt the unmistakable feeling of my gaped, open asshole, I knew what I was expected to do.

I spun around and dropped to my knees. I feasted on his cock again, tasting my ass on it and the tang of his cum. He kept his phone pointed at me to record every moment of my degrading behavior. Though, after only a few moments, he pulled his softening cock away, grabbed me by the hair, and began to drag me toward the door. I scrambled to follow him and feared the inevitable. Upon reaching the door, he let go of my hair to swing it open and looked down at me with a glare as he spouted his final evening order.

"I'm done; you can leave now."

My head dropped in defeat and humiliation. He was tossing me out like a used toy. There was no care for my feelings, no thank yous. It was just a simple transaction. He was done with me, and I was to get out. My pussy throbbed. All I could do was crawl out into the hall and watch as the door shut behind me.

It took me a moment to gather myself and realize that I was naked on my hands and knees in a hotel hallway. As I stood up, I felt some of his cum begin to drip out of my ass, and I knew my walk of shame would be just that much more shameful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard from him a week later. He texted me.

"I know you love when others see you, so I thought it only right..."

It was a cryptic message, but he followed it up with a link. I clicked on it and was brought to a porn site video page. He had uploaded the whole meet-up online for anyone to see and watch. My hand went immediately to my crotch. My secret was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

12