Emily, Humiliation Whore

Story Info
Emily is used by two boys in the back seat.
1.9k words
4.34
62.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at around 9:30 on a dark but warm and humid friday night and Emily was in the back seat of an SUV blowing her 'boyfriend' while Nick was in the front seat recording with his phone. She didn't exactly care that Austin didn't actually give a real fuck about her, or the fact that even though they said no one would see the video, she knew that as soon as this was over it was getting shared with anyone and everyone they knew. None of that mattered. All she cared about was the attention and the feeling that she got from it. If people saw, what did it matter? She already had a reputation. She never planned on being president so who cared if they put it on pornhub. It didn't matter.

Emily did it because she wanted to. She liked to suck dick, and Austin had a very nice one. It was long and hard and he was hot regardless. She let him do just about anything, not saying no once. Spitting on her, degrading her, writing on her, letting him piss in her face out in the woods. She did it all and often she found that the worse it got, the more it turned her on. So she was happy to go along with whatever he said. She could play the whore as long as she got fucked like one.

His cock smelled like pussy, even though he hadn't fucked her in over a week. It kind of hurt but whatever, it's not like she would call him out on it. Maybe he fucked her on video too and that was part of the game for him. A further humiliation. She started sucking and gagging harder on his meaty cock and moaning like it was her pussy getting fucked and not her throat as he jammed it in again and again holding her in place.

"Fuck dude." Nick said before getting the phone closer for a close up.

"Yeah bitch, you like this cock?" Austin said as he started slapping her face with his hand before pulling his cock out and smacking her face with that as she said.

"Yes! Yes I love being you whore. I'm just a dirty little fuck toy."

He stuck it back in her mouth, shutting her up.

"Now lick the balls" he told her and she went down as far as she could go, which was just shy of the base on his 8 inch cock, and stuck her long tongue out as she gagged and licked the base of his balls. On most guys she could get all the way to the bottom of the sack but Austin was just too big. Everytime she failed, she got even more wet until she had to reach down and touch her pussy over her leggings. She looked into the phone's camera as she did, moaning loudly.

"Emily, you are such a fucking whore." Nick told her as he backed up getting it all in the shot. She was wearing her leggings with no underwear and a grey T-shirt with no bra, on the shirt was a wet floor sign that had a girl doing a split on the cover that said 'WAP', which for those who don't know stands for Wet Ass Pussy. This is what she was told to wear and she had no objections.

Her hair goes to her shoulders, it is dyed dark red and straight. Her other most noticeable feature is her big four D tits, and now her nipples were hard and pointing right out of her shirt. Under her tits she was just a bit overweight, not fat but not slim either, a decent muffin top for a stomach. Her ass while on the larger side as well was not nearly as nice as her tits were but it was there and guys did like it. Her skin was also pale giving her almost a goth look to her at times but she was not very dark or spooky, just irish and english mix and lived in a small town in the middle of america with no beaches near by and nothing to do but blow boys in the back seats of cars.

As she played with herself, Austin told her to pull her tits out and open her mouth. She pulled her shirt up and her big tits flopped right out and she held it up, exposing herself and opening wide. As she did he spit in her mouth and on her face. Some got in her eye and she had to close it but as she pulled away he grabbed her by her hair and spit in her mouth again before letting her go. She wanted to cum so badly.

"Now ask nick to spit in your mouth too" he order her.

"Please Nick, I want you to spit on me." She opened her mouth wide and got slapped by Austin.

"Beg for it." he told her.

"Please Nick! Please spit in my mouth. I want it so badly. It gets me so wet. PLEASE!" she sounded desperate and she was.

Nick smirked at her before gathering a good amount of spit and shot it right in her mouth. She swallowed it and opened wide again before being put back on Austin's cock. She sucked it even harder than before and got it nice and sloppy. As she gagged her cheap eyeliner was falling from her face. Austin was spanking her ass and occasionally toying with her soaking wet pussy until she couldn't stand it. She was about to beg him with all she had to fuck her right in front of nick and show every one when he started to moan.

"Get on your knees you dirty pig." she did as he said as he started to jerk himself off. She waited on her knees with her mouth open but he grabbed her by the hair and came on her forehead and into her closed eyes. He came a lot and covered her face with his thick, warm load of cum. She moaned as he did and Nick got it all on video. When he finished cumming she sucked the last of it out of his cock and licked him clean.

At this point she was so wet that her leggings had a deep and big wet spot. Once she got into the seat, Nick saw this and told her to spread her legs for the camera. She did so, still unable to see from the cum in her eyes but hearing them laughing at her. It wasn't until after he put his phone away and Austin had pulled his pants back up that Emily reached out trying to grab onto nick. She finally got him by his sleeve. Both the boys looked concerned like she had just realized what she did and was gonna flip out but instead she pulled him in and in a desperate and pathetic voice she begged him.

"Fuck me, please Nick fuck me. I need it so bad I can't take it."

The two of them looked at each other in disbelief and again started to laugh.

"Please Nick, I'm so fucking horny. Fuck me, I'll do anything please. I don't care who sees, Just fuck me!" she was ready to cry if she wasn't already from the cum burning in her eyes. Nick pulls his phone back out of his pocket and records again.

"Say that again." he tells her.

"Please fuck me. I need your cock, My pussy is going crazy. I need it, I'll do anything for you to fuck me."

"And why should I fuck an ugly, fat pig like you Emily Blanch." he taunted her

"PLEASE! Please I'll let you do anything you want. Just fuck me. I need you to fuck me!" She was crying for it.

"No, you need anyone to fuck you. Literally anyone with a cock." he said and she did not argue. "Oink for me, oink piggy." He told her as Austin took out his phone and started to record too. Emily couldn't see any of it but she knew they wouldn't stop at this point.

"Oink Oink! Please fuck this fat piggy in her ugly cunt." she cried and begged and the wet spot grew large.

"Maybe we should find some dirty homeless guy to fuck you, some gross old perv, maybe he will be able to keep a hard on while he can still smell your foul cunt."

"Please, fuck me! I'll do anything!" she meant it, she could tell that Nick was even more turned on by degradation than Austin was.

"Fine, how about this. I'll fuck you,in the ass only, if you strip naked outside and stand there till I say so."

She got outside and stripped completely naked, the only thing she still wore were her shoes and her nipple piercings. She stood waiting and could hear the rustling of leaves and feel the cool breeze as goosebumps formed from both the cold air and the excitement from the humiliation. When a guy can make her feel so small and worthless that she would do any form of degradation. That was the ultimate control. To make her feel that they were so far above her that it was her privilege to be used in such a way and be seen solely as a sex object. Nothing was more exciting and nothing made her feel more sexual. To give herself totally and completely to her urges and most of all. To his whims. The worse she was treated, the more powerless and worthless she felt and the more she submitted and craved more and more. That was when she heard the car drive away.

Emily wiped the cum from her eyes and she was all alone out in the middle of the woods. She could barely see the tire tracks in the ground and her clothes were nowhere to be found. She knew where she was and she knew how to get home but she was shocked and horrified that they had left her. It was enough to distract her from her desperation, if only for a brief time. She started to walk home, it was only about 10 mins away and this was not the first time she had been out here. They made bonfires out here every summer and she knew her way around. However, she also knew that her mobile home was towards the middle of the trailer park and she would almost certainly be seen by some neighbors. The question was should she lie and say that she was drinking and woke up like this to a friend or should she stop by the house of one of the dirty hicks that would check her out and cat call her as she walked to school.

Her pussy knew where it wanted to go but the cold was starting to wake her up. Also being alone brought her back to reality. It took a man actively chasing her to make her get into her desperation mood to please him. It didn't take much but she had to be pushed and give in. He had to want it from her, knocking on his door and offering free holes wasn't her thing.

She decided that she would take her chances and depending on who saw her first she would decide what to do. With one arm trying and failing to cover her big tits and one hand on her throbbing pussy, she made her way quietly through the woods and made it home without anyone seeing, at least that she knew of. Maybe someone saw through there windows but fuck it, who cared. After what she just did and what she knew for a fact would be getting out. This was just another thing.