Blaze of Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you...did you...?"

"Did I fuck him?"

"Yes."

"No." Jackie said firmly. "No, I didn't. When he saw it was me, he freaked out and ran away."

"Shit."

"It gets worse."

"How?"

"Marcus was with him."

"Oh fuck!"

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I said."

"I assume he ran off too?"

"No, I blew him on the carpet, then let him fuck me in the ass...of course he ran off!"

"Shit. Have you spoken to them about it?"

"I spoke to Marcus, briefly, but I haven't seen Richie since it happened."

"Wow, this is kind of awkward."

"Yeah, that's one way of looking at it."

"Does he know about us?" Megan asked.

She had kept her love-life secret from her son, as much as she could. The fact she was gay wouldn't really be a problem in this day and age, but the fact her girlfriend was her son's best friend's mother was a little more troubling. Richie knew they were friends, but she doubted he knew they were sexually involved.

"I don't know. I don't think so, but it might complicate matters. I thought it best you know."

"Sure. Everything will be okay. I'm sure of it. Richie will just want to forget all about it. He'll be too embarrassed to make a big deal out of it." Megan said.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Jackie replied, although she wasn't as confident as she sounded. She knew what young men were like. She knew what energies they possessed, what factors motivated them. And she knew Richie McCauley. She knew how confident and self-assured he was. Jackie had a distinct feeling he might just want to talk about things, after all.

Megan decided to indulge herself, slipping down the bed and moving between Jackie's legs. Once she'd removed the strap-on, she started to eat away voraciously at her girlfriend's twat. Megan could go at it for hours, never content until Jackie was squirting all over her, bellowing like a wailing banshee.

Jackie settled back and let her lover indulge herself. She could feel her tongue lapping away at her clit and vaginal lips. She could feel Megan's fingers slipping inside her. She had small, delicate hands and it was entirely conceivable that within a matter of minutes one of those hands would be inside her cunt, taking the form of a clenched fist. Consciousness began to fade for Jackie, she started slipping into the fog of arousal. All thoughts of her son and his friend petered away at the fringes of her being. In a few moments, she would, once more, become a creature of pure sensation.

But, for a handful of seconds, that concern, that worry, was still there.

Both of these women had made predictions about the potential future actions of Richie McCauley. Only one of them would turn out to be right.

7

A few weeks later and Jackie was lounging by the pool in her back yard. Two decades of high-end prostitution - combined with intelligent and sensible investment of capital - had proved to be highly profitable for Jackie, and she was the proud owner of a cute little condo, not far from where her mother and son lived.

She had enjoyed a number of appointments since the unfortunate encounter at the Mallard Hotel. Jackie was a great believer in getting on with things, getting back in the saddle. In her case, that meant fucking strangers for money. Riding hard cock. So, that's exactly what she did.

Things had almost got back to normal. Or as normal as Jackie's life got. Marcus was still avoiding her, but he had always been a moody, temperamental kind of kid, so his behaviour was not that unusual. She assumed that over time he would reconcile himself to what had happened and adopt a more conciliatory tone.

In the meantime she would enjoy soaking up some rays. Well, within reason. Being a redhead with pale, freckled skin, Jackie could only spend so much time out in the sun. She loved the heat and the blinding light, but she was covered in high-factor suntan lotion, just to be on the safe side.

So engrossed was she in the trashy novel she was reading, it took her some time to notice the shadow hanging over her. Eventually she looked up and saw the silhouette of a figure stood a few feet away. Only after she took off her sunglasses and squinted for a second, did she realise who that silhouette was.

"Richie?" She asked.

"Hey, Mrs B. How are ya?" He replied.

Richie had been calling her Mrs B pretty much since the day they were introduced. Marcus' funny little friend from school. He knew full well that she was unmarried, but the name had stuck.

"Are you looking for Marcus? Is he not at his grandmother's?"

"No, Mrs B. I was looking for you."

Jackie paused for a moment, looking at the young man stood in front of her; supremely conscious of the way he was looking at her. She was sat there in a skimpy red bikini, her skin glistening, her ridiculously curvaceous body on display. Richie was practically drooling. This wasn't the first time she'd seen him look at her this way, he'd been stealing lecherous glances at her since he was a boy.

But this was different. There was an intent, a furious meaning to him this time.

He's come to get what he paid for, she thought to herself.

"Take a seat." She said.

He sat down, looking a little awkward.

"So, what can I do for you, Richie?"

"Well, I think you probably know, Mrs B."

"I think I probably do, but why don't you spell it out for me, just to be on the safe side?"

"Okay...well..." He stammered for a second or two, knowing what he wanted to say, but not sure if he had the courage to say it.

"It's okay, Richie, just spit it out."

He stared at her, the inner turmoil suddenly resolved. In for a penny, in for a pound...

"Well, to put it bluntly, Mrs B, I want to fuck you."

Her clit twitched, and her nipples hardened. Jackie knew she had to be the sensible one here, but as so often would happen, her body was betraying her.

"And do you think that's a good idea? You fucking me? I've known you since you were a little kid. You're my son's best friend. I'm friends with your mom."

"You're more than just friends."

Ah, we weren't as careful as we hoped, Jackie thought to herself.

"Yes, that's right. We're more than just friends. Isn't that just another complication?"

"I don't care. I don't care if you're banging my mom. I don't care if you're my best friend's mother. I want to fuck you."

"And you think I'll let you?"

"Well, I did pay you for the privilege."

"You can have your money back. I gave Marcus his share, I can do the same with you."

"I don't want the money. I want what I paid for."

Exactly as I thought, she thought.

Jackie sat there, trying to look conflicted, but, in truth, there was little inner turmoil. She knew what her response was going to be. She knew exactly what she was going to be doing for at least the next hour or two. She was going to have sex with her son's best friend.

She sighed ostentatiously.

"Okay, Richie, you win. Let's fuck."

"You mean it?" He said, with a gleeful enthusiasm that made him seem ten years younger.

"Yes, I mean it. Go wait inside. I'm covered in suntan oil, and I want to take a shower. Give me ten minutes."

"Sure thing, Mrs B, sure thing."

Richie leapt up and disappeared inside the condominium, practically skipping with excitement. Jackie smiled to herself, as he exited stage left. She had been sincere when she tried to dissuade the young man from his course of action. This was going to be a bit weird. A bit complicated.

But, in the end, a cock was a cock and a fuck was a fuck. Sex was Jackie's passion. Her obsession. And sex with someone new was always special. She quickly slipped her hand inside her bikini bottoms and rubbed her clit gently. She was wet. She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted herself.

I'm such a fucking slut, she thought, as her tongue lapped at her fingers. Then she stood up and went to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later and Richie was sat in the living room of Jackie's condo. He could barely keep still due to his excitement. His legs were twitching. His fingers were tapping a rhythm on the arms of his chair. He had lusted after this woman for as long as he could remember. He had loved this woman.

Richie had been a tiny little kid. He looked funny. He acted funny. And older, bigger kids used to pick on him. Then one day, another boy - not much bigger than he was - had stepped in to protect him. That boy had been Marcus Blaze. Ever since then, they had been best friends. Richie would come and spend afternoons at Marcus' house. Richie met his grandmother, and he became very fond of her.

And then he met Jackie.

She was an angel. A goddess. A beautiful, lively young woman. He had never quite understood the setup; Jackie was Marcus' mother, but she didn't live with him? It seemed a strange situation but Richie didn't care. All he cared about was this amazing woman with long red hair and the most beautiful smile you could imagine. He had been in love with her for as long as he could remember.

Richie's interest was hardly sexual to begin with. He was just a little boy. But when puberty arrived and his body changed, his feelings towards his best friend's mother were transformed. She became his go-to masturbatory fantasy. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd beaten himself off to mental images of Mrs B.

So, imagine the powerful shock to his system when he saw her on a hotel bed, being fucked by three of his college mates. It had blown his Goddamn mind. Mrs B is a whore!

For weeks now he had replayed those images in his mind. Her nakedness. Her carnality. Her sexual presence. She was the ultimate prize. The ultimate goddess. And he had been moments away from having her. Then Marcus dragged him out of that hotel room, and the prize had slipped from his fingers.

After weeks of tormenting himself, he finally decided to do something about that. He wanted her. He had paid for her. Now he was going to have her.

Finally, after what seemed like an age, a door opened and Jackie walked out. She had showered and applied some makeup, not a huge amount, but enough to highlight her features. Her hair was down, flowing like waves of red silk down her shoulders. Jackie was wearing a short silk robe and nothing but a short silk robe. She had flirted with the idea of putting on some lingerie, but decided against it.

Why waste time? Was her feeling on the matter.

The robe wasn't tied up and her naked form was clear beneath the silken material. Richie could see glimpses of her breasts and her twat. He licked his lips in anticipation.

"So, is this what you want?" She asked him. "Your best friend's mom naked and ready to fuck?"

"You're not actually naked." He replied. "Technically, at least."

"No, you're right."

With that she slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it billow to the floor. Jackie stood in front of him, wearing not a stitch. Richie gasped, as he soaked up the sight in front of him. His eyes roaming all over her statuesque figure: her shapely legs, her curvaceous hips, her bald little pussy, and those big, fat, pendulous breasts.

Jackie stretched her arms out to her side, putting herself on display like an obscene statue. She smiled at the young man, expectantly.

"You ready to stick your dick in me, Richie?" She asked, almost casually.

"You bet I am, Mrs B. You bet I am."

Richie leapt at her, slamming himself into her, wrapping his arms round her neck. He kissed her full on, his lips mashing against hers. Both of them quickly opened their mouths, their tongues looping together like conga eels. Richie's hands grabbed hold of Jackie's big butt cheeks, his fingers digging into the luxuriant flesh of her buttocks. Her breasts flattened against his chest.

"Fuck me, Mrs B, you are utter fucking perfection. You know that don't you?"

"It's been remarked upon. By the way, are you going to keep calling me Mrs B?"

"Well, it feels kind of weird to call you Jackie."

"My clients call me Glory, but I think I have a better idea."

"Really?" He asked, almost absentmindedly, as he continued to fondle her naked flesh. "What's that?"

"I think you should call me Mommy." She said.

Richie stared at her, a shocked look on his face.

"I mean, I've known you since you were a little boy. You're almost like a second son to me."

"Yeah, except this son's about to fuck you."

"Yes he is. That little boy is all grown up now. He's a man. And Mommy wants to find out just how much of a man he's become."

Richie kissed her some more, his arms tightening round her body.

"You really are a nasty fucking whore, aren't you Mrs B? Sorry, I mean Mommy."

"You wouldn't believe how nasty I am, Richie."

"Show me."

So she did.

Jackie pushed him down on to the couch, and then sank to her knees in front of him. She massaged his cock beneath his jeans, then she unzipped his fly and fished it out. It wasn't massive, but it was a little bigger than average. Jackie had lost count of the number of cocks she must have sucked down the years, but it must have been hundreds, possibly thousands. She opened her mouth and swallowed it whole, her lips soon meeting the wiry, curly hair of his pubes.

"Oh fuck, Mrs B." He gasped.

She pulled her head back and smiled at him.

"I told you, it's Mommy."

She bobbed her head forward and started sucking him some more. Up and down she went, her lips stretched wide, sliding against the hot, shiny skin of his prick. With one hand she jerked his dick, as she blew him. With the other, she cupped and tugged on his balls. Richie's hands roamed through her hair, down her shoulders, softly caressing her skin.

"You wanna cum in Mommy's mouth?" She asked him, breathlessly.

"No. I want to cum inside your cunt."

"Whose cunt?"

"Mommy's cunt." He hissed.

"Well, okay then."

She clambered up on to her feet, then swung her leg over his lap. She grabbed hold of his cock, and guided it precisely to her wet, vaginal lips. Without a moment's hesitation, she sank down on top of him, engulfing his prick in her tight cunt.

"Fuuuuuck!" Richie groaned, as he felt the older woman's twat engulfed his cock. "Oh Christ, you're so tight."

She smiled at him, as she lifted her body up a few inches, then dropped back down. Richie's prick disappeared inside her once more.

"You wanna chew on Mommy's titties for a while?" She asked, pressing her breasts into his face.

"You bet I do." He replied, his words practically smothered by her creamy flesh.

He began to lick and suck and bite on her tits, as his hands roamed around her naked body, pausing to cup her buttocks and caress her back. Jackie bounced up and down rhythmically, as his cock sawed in and out of her pussy. They kissed some more, their tongues stabbing and probing, saliva dribbling down their chins.

Richie could feel his orgasm building, his cock growing and pulsing inside her. He tried to hold back, tried to restrain himself, but his body was betraying him. He was so turned on, so aroused, finally fucking this goddess he had worshipped for so many years. Before he knew it, his dick was spitting creamy jizz inside her, his semen splashing against the walls of her cunt. He gasped and shook, his body convulsing in pure carnal pleasure.

After a few moments, Jackie smiled down at him, kissing him softly on the forehead.

"You enjoy that, tiger?" She asked.

"Fuck yes, Mrs B. Sorry I couldn't last any longer."

"Don't be silly. It's a compliment. And you're young, Richie. One of the advantages of being young is you will get hard again in no time at all."

"We can do it again?"

"Of course we can, silly. I never leave a customer dissatisfied."

She could already feel him beginning to firm-up inside her, and she knew they'd be fucking again in a few minutes time.

"Mrs B?" Richie said, quietly.

"Yes, Richie."

"You know when we...well...when we hired you back at the hotel?"

"Yes."

"Well, we paid extra for anal."

Jackie chuckled, rolling her eyes in a comically ostentatious fashion.

"Okay, Richie." She said. "I'm sure I've got some lube somewhere."

8

Jackie and Richie spent most of that afternoon having sex. And yes, that included anal. It was simply the beginning of an ongoing sexual relationship. Jackie liked having fuck-buddies she could play with, and she was happy enough to add Richie to the list. It was slightly complicated by the fact she was already sleeping with his mother, but they managed to work around it.

After that first session together, when she had told him she was open to the idea of them meeting up again, she had explained to him a certain set of conditions. Firstly, his mother must never know about what was happening. Secondly, she wasn't at his beck and call. Yes, they would fuck, and no, he wouldn't have to pay her for the privilege; but she wasn't his personal sex-toy. She would set the parameters of when and how often they would meet. If he pestered her for attention, she would draw a close to the proceedings.

Richie was simply happy to go along with anything she said. He couldn't believe his luck and, ironically much like his mother, he was happy to lap up whatever sexual crumbs she threw his way. And, to be fair, Jackie gave him plenty of crumbs. She was an insatiable woman, who had a rapacious appetite for fucking. Richie was nineteen, with a nice body and an erection that never quit. So, they ended up screwing a lot.

Which proved to be something of a problem when Marcus caught them in the act.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Jackie had been feeling frisky. She had texted Richie, and he had been over faster than you could say the words, booty call. Jackie was bent over a chair, her skirt was hitched up round her waist and he was pounding away at her from behind. He had become a much more confident lover in the weeks since they first had sex. A development Jackie warmly welcomed. She liked men who took control. She liked to submit.

Once more, she was finding herself slipping into fuck-mode; her senses dulling, her vision blurring. She was enjoying the rhythmic thrusting of Richie's cock sliding in and out of her cunt. One of his hands was at her waist, the other was buried in her hair, using it as an anchor as he slammed back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

But then there was crashing thud, as a door slammed open and Marcus burst into the room. He bellowed and screamed as he grabbed hold of Richie and pulled him away from Jackie. Marcus was a big, powerful man, much taller and broader than his friend.

"You fucking prick!" Marcus shouted. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Hey man, don't freak out!" Richie replied.

"Don't freak out? I find you balls-deep inside my mom, and you tell me not to freak out!"

Marcus swung a punch and his fist connected with Richie's jaw. The young man dropped like a bag of cement. Then Marcus started kicking him in the gut. Richie moaned and groaned as his best friend pummelled the living shit out of him.

"Marcus, for God's sake!" Jackie cried out. "You'll kill him!"

She grabbed hold of her son's shoulder, desperately trying to reason with him. Marcus span round and glared at her. For a moment she feared he might punch her too.

"Marcus, you've got to calm down." Jackie said, suddenly conscious of the fact her skirt was still hitched up round her waist, and her naked pussy was exposed to her son once more.