Blaze of Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is becoming quite a habit, she thought to herself.

"Richie, are you okay?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, I think so." He replied, still sprawled out on the floor.

"You need to see a doctor?"

"No, I've just cut my lip. I'm okay."

"Good." She replied, before turning to Marcus. "Richie is going to leave now, and you're going to let him. Do you understand?"

Marcus said nothing, and she took his silence as acquiescence. Richie pulled himself up gingerly, and hobbled out of the room. He opened the front door and limped out of the house, heading to his car. He had been lying, he wasn't okay at all. He didn't think he'd been seriously injured - well, he hoped he hadn't - but Marcus had given him quite a beating. He thought he might find himself a doctor, just to be on the safe side.

Back in the condo and mother and son stood opposite each other. Jackie was trying to surreptitiously lower the hem of her skirt, covering herself up, hiding from her son's attentive glare.

"Don't get all modest on my account." He barked.

She didn't respond. Marcus just stared at her for a few moments. Then...

"You fucking whore!" He growled. "You Goddamn fucking whore!"

"Marcus." She pleaded.

"Screwing those guys at the hotel wasn't enough for you? So you thought you'd spread your legs for my best friend, too? What kind of woman are you?"

"Please Marcus..."

Suddenly he lunged forward, grabbing hold of her by the arms and shoving her up against the wall. She gasped as he did so, overwhelmed by his strength and his ferocity.

He could do whatever he wanted with me, she thought to herself, with an overwhelming sense of cold certainty, and there's nothing I could do to stop him. He's too big. Too powerful.

"What kind of woman are you?" He said, almost in a whisper. "What kind of mother are you? Fucking my friends, humiliating me. You're a fucking slut. A total fucking slut!"

"It wasn't like that, I didn't plan any of this."

"But you did it, didn't you? How many times have you slept with Richie? How many times have you fucked my best friend?"

"Marcus."

"How many times have you sucked his cock? How many times has he fucked you in the ass?"

She stared at him, this panting, brooding hulk of a man, towering over her, his body pressed against hers. She could feel the hardness of his erection, rubbing across her naked and exposed cunt. She was totally conscious of his arousal. Totally conscious of her arousal.

He wants me, she thought to herself. And God help me, I want him too.

There was a pause for a few moments, as mother and son looked into each other's eyes. Then, Marcus lunged forward and kissed her, full on the mouth. Jackie yelped, her eyes widening in surprise, but soon she was returning his kiss. Her mouth opening to accept his probing, stabbing tongue.

"You fucking whore, you fucking whore, you fucking whore." He kept whispering, like it was a special kind of mantra.

"Yes, Mommy's a whore. Mommy loves cock." She replied, trying to soothe him in some wild, perverted fashion.

Marcus straightened up, fine strands of spittle stretching between his lips and hers. Suddenly, he reached out and tore open her blouse, the buttons flying off in all directions like shrapnel. Jackie gasped, but had half a smile on her face. Then, he ripped her bra apart, her heavy breasts bursting free like two jiggling balloons. He buried his face in her tits, chewing on her nipples, as she gently stroked his hair.

"My darling boy," She said. "My big darling boy."

Jackie wondered what it was going to be like to fuck her son. What it was going to be like to feel his forbidden dick pushing inside her. The sensation of him cumming, shooting his fluids into her hot, wet snatch. The fact he was her son didn't frighten her, or disturb her. It only fascinated her. Excited her. Sex was always an adventure. Incestuous sex was simply a different type of adventure.

But then, without warning, Marcus stopped. He pulled his lips free from her breasts and stepped back. She looked up at him and could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"This is wrong." He said, almost in a whisper. "This is so wrong."

"It's okay, Marcus. I don't mind. It's okay."

"No. No, it's wrong."

And with that, he turned tail and ran out of the house. Jackie stood there, mostly naked. Her son's saliva and bite marks still visible on her breasts.

"Well, that was fucking weird." She said to the silence of her empty condominium.

9

I want her...

I want her...

I want to fuck my mother.

Those thoughts had been running through Marcus' brain for weeks now. Oh, who was he trying to kid? He'd wanted her a lot longer than that. But seeing her in that hotel room, naked and totally exposed, being fucked, had only intensified his long-standing obsession.

Images kept flashing into his consciousness. Images he couldn't suppress.

The dimples at the base of her spine...

The creamy flesh of her thighs, contrasted with the dark material of her stockings...

The way her back contorted and bent, as hard cock slid in and out of her gash. And her ass.

She's so fucking hot.

I want to stick my dick in her, so bad.

He'd avoided her as much as he could. They had spoken briefly after their encounter at the hotel, but since then he had stayed as far away as possible. But eventually he felt her had to confront her. Talk to her. She was his mother, after all.

So, he had driven to her home, determined to clear the air. Was that what he really wanted to do? He didn't know. Whatever his intentions, they were thrown for a loop when he caught her fucking Richie.

And then he'd kissed her. And sucked on her tits. And she was in to it. She was willing to let him fuck her. But he's lost his nerve, and now here he was driving away, his knuckles sore from the beating he'd given Richie. His cock still hard from the sight of her, with her blouse ripped open and her skirt pulled up round her waist.

I want her...

I want her so fucking much.

A few days later and Jackie was sat in a coffee shop, minding her own business, when the phone rang.

"Hello." She answered.

"Yo, Jacks. You busy?"

It was Stavros, her contact at the escort agency.

"What's happening Stav?"

"I've got a booking for you, if you're interested?"

"Shoot."

"Client at the Mallard Hotel."

"The Mallard?"

"Yeah, you're familiar with it."

"I am indeed."

"Easy date. One hour, straight sex, nothing more complicated."

"Okay."

"You in?"

"I'm in."

Stavros emailed her the details, and an hour or so later Jackie was back at the Mallard Hotel. She was on a different floor this time, but everything else felt very familiar. She arrived at the room number she'd been given, and she knocked gently on the door. She saw the peephole darken momentarily, as her date checked to see who was there. Then the door opened.

And Marcus was stood in front of her.

"Hi." He said, sheepishly.

"Marcus?"

"Hello, Mom."

"What's going on?"

"I wanted to...talk."

Jackie looked at him with an inquisitive eye. He wants more than just that, she thought to herself.

"Okay then, let's talk."

She followed him into the room, and the two of them sat down. He was perched on the end of the bed, she was sat in a chair opposite. She was wearing a clingy sweater dress and a pair of knee-high boots. The same pair she had worn on her last visit to this hotel. Marcus briefly checked her out as she sat down.

"So, you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. I wanted to apologise. I'm sorry."

"For what?" She asked.

"For what I said. For what I called you."

"And what did you call me?"

"You know."

"No. I want you to tell me."

Marcus was temporarily dumbfounded, his eyes meeting hers. She stared at him intently, then he quickly looked away.

"I called you a whore. And I called you a slut." He whispered.

"Yes, you did." She replied, coolly. "It's okay, you don't have to apologise. I am a whore. I am a slut. I'm not ashamed of it. I love sex. I love cock. I love pussy. I love to fuck. Why would you ever think that was a bad thing?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, guys can yearn to screw anything with a pulse, and we just pat them on the back and call them studs. But if a woman has similar appetites, she's condemned as immoral. It's such a silly double standard. You know that."

"I guess."

"Sex is about making a connection. It's about two people coming together in the most intimate way. As long as they're both consenting, why would that ever be anything other than beautiful?"

"I understand. I'm sorry."

"But that's not why you arranged to meet me here, is it?"

"It isn't?"

"No. If you just wanted to apologise, you could've come to my house and done it there. But you made an appointment through my agency. You wanted to meet me here. In this place, of all places. And I think we both know why, don't we?"

Marcus just nodded.

"You want to do more than just talk, don't you? You want some of what Richie had. What those other boys had. What you nearly had. You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes." He croaked, lifting up his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I can't help it, but I do."

Jackie saw those tears and leapt up, approaching her son and falling to her knees in front of him. She wrapped her arms round him, embracing him, kissing the top of his head tenderly.

"Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying?" She asked him, trying to soothe him.

"I feel so guilty. I've wanted you for so long, it drove me insane."

"Oh God, my darling boy," She chuckled. "You should've said something. You could've had me whenever you wanted. I would never have denied you anything. Think of all the time we've wasted?"

"But how could I have asked you? How could I have even raised the subject?"

She kissed his cheeks, then cupped them in her hands.

"None of that matters now. All that matters is here and now. I'm yours. My body belongs to you. You're my son, and I love you more than anything else in the whole world. I could never say no to you. You can have me whenever you want. However you want. Just say the word, and you can fuck my brains out. In my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass. You can do anything you want."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, baby." She replied. "Now, do you want get naked and fuck?"

Marcus nodded, a big grin on his face.

"Okay, here's what we'll do." She explained. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom. You get undressed and wait for me. Then, I'm going to rock your fucking world. Okay?"

He nodded again, and she kissed him on the forehead. Then she stood up and moved towards the bathroom door.

"Wait, do you want your money?" He asked.

"Don't be silly. Do you think I'm going to charge you for sex? Hardly. You're getting a freebie. The first of as many as you could ever want. And another thing, don't worry about wearing a rubber. You're going to fuck me bareback."

Jackie winked at him and disappeared into the bathroom. She quickly phoned Stavros, saying that the client had been a no show, so she was heading home. She told him not to bother her with any other prospective dates that day.

I've got a busy afternoon ahead of me, she thought to herself, excitedly.

She unzipped her boots and pulled off her dress. She was naked underneath. Rummaging through her bag, she found a pair of black hold-up stockings, which she rolled on carefully. Then she slipped into a tiny g-string, that barely covered her pubic mound. To complete the ensemble, she strapped herself into a black corset, her succulent breasts almost spilling over the top, an obscene wave of creamy white tit-flesh. Finally, she untied her dark red hair, letting it fall loose over her shoulders.

She was wet. She was always wet at this point in the proceedings, that was one of the reasons she had stayed in the game for so long; but there was a greater intensity to her arousal this time, as she contemplated what she was about to do. Her son was waiting for her on the other side of that door. They were going to make love. No, they were going to fuck. He was going to stick his dick inside her. And she couldn't wait.

Marcus had been told to get undressed, so that was exactly what he did. For a moment he thought about leaving his boxers on, but then the idea seemed kind of dumb. He stripped down and sat on the edge of the bed, his semi-erect dick bobbing around in front of him. He stroked it, almost absentmindedly, squeezing it and slapping it a little. Much like his mother, although for very different reasons, Marcus was fully shaved. He was a fairly good swimmer and the removal of all body hair made him more aerodynamic in the water.

The bathroom door opened and Jackie walked out. Mother and son looked at each other, both of them almost gasping. They made for quite a sight, these two beautiful people. She, a statuesque, buxom redhead, dressed for sin. He, a stone cold stud, his erect cock straining and throbbing.

Wow, he's huge, she thought to herself. He's got one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen.

Wow, she's so fucking hot, he thought to himself. I can't believe she's going to let me fuck her.

Jackie smiled seductively.

"You ready for some fun, sweetheart?" She asked.

"You bet, Mom." He replied.

"Okay, how's this for a plan? I'm going to stick that lovely dick of yours in my mouth, and I'm going to blow you like you've never been blown before. Don't worry about cumming too soon. I want you to cum fast. Firstly, I love, love, love the taste of jizz. Secondly, you're young, so you can get hard again in a heartbeat. I want to take the edge off a little, so you can pound away at me for hours. Okay?"

"Sure," He replied. "But do you think we might kiss a little first?"

"Aww, of course, sweetie, of course."

Jackie walked over towards him and sank to her knees in front of him once more. She reached out and wrapped her fingers round his cock, squeezing it gently.

"You're so big, sweetheart." She whispered, in an almost conspiratorial tone. "I don't remember it being this big when you were a baby."

"Well, I'm not a baby anymore."

"No, you're certainly not."

She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, both of them smiling like dumbstruck teenagers. To begin with, their kisses were sweet and almost chaste. They giggled and guffawed, both conscious of the unusual situation they were in. There was a certain awkwardness about their activity. But slowly, the intensity increased. Lips parted, tongues met. They wrapped their arms round each other, their bodies pressing together.

"I love you so much, Mom." He said, between kisses.

"I love you too. I belong to you now." She replied.

For a few minutes all they did was make out like it was prom night. There was something incongruous, almost comical about their appearance. Jackie was, despite the tits and hips, despite her voluptuous frame, almost petite. Marcus was anything but. He was six foot two and built like a brick shit house. She seemed tiny, enveloped by his huge form. It seemed fantastical that he could ever have emerged from inside her body; it was even more so that very soon she would be inviting him back in.

Jackie lifted her hand up to Marcus' mouth, holding it open in front of his mouth.

"Spit." She said.

"What?"

"Spit on my hand."

Marcus did as he was told, hawking out a mouthful of phlegm onto the palm of her hand. She looked at it, dispassionately, then she spat out a contribution of her own. Her hand dropped down between them, as she reached for his dick, now fully erect once more. She wrapped her delicate, sticky fingers around it, squeezing and jerking and tugging on his hard member. He groaned and moaned into her mouth, as she played with his fuck-stick.

Goddamn, she thought to herself, giddy with arousal, her panties soaked with her excitement, this thing is going to tear me apart. He could destroy me with this cock.

"You want that blowjob now?" She whispered.

"Yes please."

"Okay, lie back."

She let go of his dick and lifted her wet hand to his chest, pushing gently, as he lay back on the bed. She examined his prick, studied it like it was some anthropological discovery; some rare fossil that had never seen the light of day before. She squeezed it again and he groaned. Then she leant forward, pressing her face against its heat and its veiny surface. Her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her lips.

"Have you fantasised about me doing this?" She asked him. "Have you imagined what it would be like to have Mommy suck your cock?"

He nodded.

"Well, you don't have to fantasise anymore, do you?"

Jackie wrapped her lips round the head of Marcus' prick, rolling her tongue along the ridge of his glans. She began to suck gently, her cheeks massaging the spongy flesh of his cock. Saliva dribbled out of her mouth, rolling down the length of his dick. Her sucking intensified, and she moved her head down further, swallowing more and more of his cock.

He moaned loudly as her head began bobbing up and down, up and down, up and down. He watched intently as more and more of his penis disappeared inside his mother's mouth. Jackie was a professional sex worker with a good twenty years of experience, so she had sucked a lot of cock. Her baby boy's monster prick presented quite a challenge, but not one she couldn't overcome.

She cupped his balls in her hand, as she continued to blow him attentively. She squeezed and tugged on them, juggling them in the palm of her hand. She could feel his cock twitching and pulsing, knowing his orgasm was imminent. Marcus threw his head back and groaned, just revelling in the extraordinary sensations he was feeling. This was hardly the first blowjob he'd received, but his mother's oral skills were several steps above those of any other girl who had sucked his dick.

Try as he might, he couldn't hold back anymore, and a powerful orgasm soon overwhelmed him. His cock exploded, ribbons of cum shooting out of his body and flooding his mother's mouth. She gulped it all down eagerly, swallowing every drop, her hands wrapped round his cock, squeezing out the last remnants of his slimy jizz.

Jackie licked her lips and clambered on to the bed, lying next to her son. The incestuous lovers kissed once more, Marcus totally unfazed by the taste of his own orgasm. His tongue happily explored her mouth, as she lazily played with his cock. He had lost remarkably little of his erection, his prick still towering in the air like a pink skyscraper.

"You ready to fuck your Mommy?" She whispered in a husky tone.

"Yeah. You ready to be my dirty little whore?" He replied.

"Fuck, yes! From this moment on, I want you to think of me as your personal fuck-toy. You can have me whenever you want. Do you understand?"

"Sure."

"I mean it. Whenever you want. And I'll do anything you want. Anything at all. Now, help me get undressed."

Jackie sat up and turned round, looking away from Marcus. He began to unhook the clasps on the back of her corset, and she pulled it away from her body, throwing it onto the floor. She held her sumptuous breasts in her hands and turned back to her son, hiding her nipples from view.