Blaze of Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you stealing glances at these puppies. You like Mommy's tits don't you?"

"Everyone likes your tits, Mom. They'd have to be blind not to."

She giggled and then pulled her hands free. Her breasts fell loose in front of her, two giant orbs of flesh jiggling and rippling. Marcus gasped, he had dreamt of seeing them in the raw for so long. And now here they were, in all their miraculous glory. His mother had, to put it mildly, large breasts, epic and pendulous, but they hardly sagged at all.

He reached out and caressed them with his hand. Softly, gently, just feeling the weight and examining their perfection. Jackie moved closer, giving him easier access, and he took a nipple in his mouth. She had never breast fed him as a baby, and this was the first time his lips had come into contact with her breast. She felt an amazing sense of intimacy, a profound sense of sexual and physical connection.

This is my baby. This is my boy. This is my son. She thought to herself. I've never felt closer to anyone in my entire life.

Marcus suckled at her teat for a few moments, drawing no milk, but somehow wishing he could. Then he turned his attention to the other breast, repeating the careful and scrupulous treatment he had showered on the first. There was a profound feeling of tenderness between the two of them, neither of them moving very much. Both were content to just wallow in this quiet moment of absolute connection.

After what felt like a long time, but was probably no more than five or ten minutes, Jackie pulled herself free and climbed off the bed. She hooked her fingers into the elasticated waist of her g-string and tugged the panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and spun round, standing completely naked in front of her son, save for her black stockings.

"You ready for me to fuck you now?"

"You bet, Mom." He said, masturbating quite unselfconsciously on the bed.

Jackie clambered back on to the mattress and swung her leg over her son. She settled herself, holding his cock in her hand, lining it up with the enflamed lips of her vagina.

"No turning back after this, baby." She said, staring straight at him. "Last chance to say no."

"Why would I ever want to do that?"

"Why indeed." She replied, with a grin, before sinking down, her cunt engulfing his prick inside a second or two.

"Jesus fuck!" She gasped, as her body merged with his. She came almost instantaneously, his thick, beefy meat slotting into place. The place it belonged.

Oh fuck, he's bigger than I ever imagined. She thought to herself. He's like a fucking God.

For a moment or two, she just squatted there on top of him, trying to get use to the overwhelming sensation of having him buried deep inside her. Dozens of mini orgasms shot through her body like sparks from a flame. She twitched and spasmed, she shook and gasped. She shivered with pure, unadulterated arousal.

Marcus lay there, admiring the view. His mother - his Goddamn fucking mother - was impaled on his rock hard cock. Her naked body was on display, her large breasts bouncing gently, as her body rocked back and forth. His fingers trailed patterns on her thick, sexy thighs, his nails brushing against the soft nylon of her stockings.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Jackie began to pick up the pace. With a sensual, seductive sway, her body moved up, then down, up, then down. Her vaginal lips clinging to the shiny, taut skin of her son's erect penis. She was panting like a dog, as she rode his dick. Faster and faster she moved, her hips sliding back and forth. She fucked him with greater intensity, her legs spread wide, her cunt sopping wet with excitement.

Marcus responded in kind, thrusting upwards, ramming his dick into her pussy as hard as he could. He grabbed hold of her tits, squeezing and fondling, her rubbery nipples scraping against the palms of his hands. Finally, he decided to take control, seizing hold of her body and rolling her over onto her back. She yelped loudly, laughing almost hysterically as he took command of their lovemaking.

"You like having your little boy's cock inside you?" He asked.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She panted in reply. "You're so good, baby. I love you so much. You own this cunt. It belongs to you."

That was the word she kept using...belong. I belong to you. My cunt belongs to you. She meant it, she really did. She wanted her son to possess her, dominate her, own her. She was giving herself to him in the most intimate way, and she wanted him to know it.

He roared his approval and began to fuck her with the utmost abandon. He grabbed hold of her leg, draping it up against his body, clinging to it, wanting something to anchor himself against. Both of them were flushed and covered with sweat. The room stank of their bodies and their arousal, and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard. His glistening prick, bathed in his mother's sexual fluids, sawed in and out of her pussy. Her breasts rolled back and forth, waves of juicy, decadent meat bouncing around in rhythm with her son's relentless lovemaking.

Jackie came again and again, her eyes rolling back into her skull. She was almost slipping in and out of consciousness by now, so overwhelmed was she by the intensity of this sex. She couldn't believe what was happening, she couldn't believe how amazing this was. Jackie had fucked a lot of people down the years, but she'd never known anything like this. This was the best sex she'd ever had. By a Goddamn mile. Was it because Marcus was her son? Was the taboo, transgressive nature of their liaison so twisted, so wrong, it added an extra spice to their fucking? Or was it just because he was such a stud? She didn't know. She didn't care. She was just going to lie back and enjoy the ride.

She was in the zone.

Both of them lost track of time, as they writhed round the bed, their bodies locked together in a frenzied union. Marcus could feel another orgasm brewing, his cock growing inside her.

"I'm nearly there, Mom." He grunted. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside my cunt, baby. I want all your cum inside me."

Marcus did as he was told, roaring and bellowing as he came. He flooded her pussy with his semen, shooting wads of spunk against the sugary walls of her vagina. Then he collapsed down on top of her, resting his head on her sweaty breasts. She stroked his sticky back, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"You were unbelievable, honey. You were amazing."

"Thanks, Mom."

"And this is only the beginning."

Marcus didn't reply. Instead he dozed silently, his body sprawled out on top of hers.

10

Mother and son spent the rest of the day in that hotel room. They fucked relentlessly, again and again, exploring each other's bodies with an attentive scrutiny that was a marvel to behold. After a couple more sessions on the bed, they decided to share a shower. Marcus took her from behind, her fat boobs rolling up and down the slippery tile-work.

Almost inevitably, Jackie offered up her ass, and Marcus happily took advantage. Jackie was soon bent double over a chair, as her son slammed his cock deep inside her butt. It turned out anal sex was even more intense and overwhelming than conventional sex. Marcus quickly shot a fresh load of hot cum deep into her bowels.

Eventually, mother and son fell asleep in each other's arms, both of them naked and covered in cum.

"Any regrets?" She had asked, moments before tiredness overtook them both.

"No. It was wonderful. You were wonderful. Everything I had always dreamed of." He replied.

"And like I said, this is just the beginning, you know?"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. I meant it when I said you could have me whenever you want. I'm yours to use and abuse from now on. You're my man now. I'm your woman. I'm not giving you up. You and I are going to be fucking all the time."

They kissed tenderly, then slept until dawn.

Jackie had made a solemn promise, and it was one she intended to keep. After that day, mother and son did indeed end up fucking all the time. Their relationship was completely transformed; the two of them were rarely apart for more than a few hours at a time.

Marcus basically moved in with Jackie, spending every night in her bed. Her mother was delighted to see her daughter and grandson get so close, after all these years, although she had no idea exactly how close they had become.

Jackie had always had rapacious sexual appetites, and her son had clearly inherited those desires. The two of them would often spend the entire day in bed, satisfying their most basic carnal needs. They'd fuck all morning, pause for a quick bite to eat, then resume their sexual escapades in the afternoon.

Nothing was beyond the pale. Well almost nothing. Jackie liked to be spanked, slapped and choked, and, after some initial reluctance, Marcus soon got into the swing of things. He could be a very aggressive fuck, throwing her round like a rag-doll, but then there would be times when their lovemaking was so sweet and tender, it would bring tears to their eyes.

Jackie had long felt a deep sense of guilt and unease over her behaviour as a mother. She had basically abandoned her baby, so she could live her decadent life as a prostitute. Sure, she had tried to be there for him as he grew up, as best as she could manage, but she had always left the main parental responsibilities to his grandmother.

But now, admittedly, in the strangest way possible, she felt this was an opportunity for her to make amends. She had never been much of a mother, but she was determined to be the best possible lover. Sex was her way of saying sorry. Her way of making amends. The fact she was a total slut certainly didn't hurt. The fact Marcus was such a Goddamn fucking stud didn't hurt much either.

Jackie obliged her son in any way she could. She suggested things he might want to try; sexual boundaries he might want to push. She regularly ate out his ass. She let him piss on her. She even fucked him with a strap-on on a few occasions, an experience Marcus enjoyed rather more than he'd care to admit.

As a long-time sex worker, Jackie knew plenty of other girls who fucked for cash. She'd slept with more than a few of them, both professionally and in her private life. Now, she called in some favours, to allow Marcus to live out that perennial male fantasy, the threesome. On more than one occasion, another girl was invited into their bed. She was determined to spoil her little man, and letting him fuck other women, or letting him watch her fuck other women, was one of the ways to do it.

And then there was Richie.

After Jackie and Marcus' assignation at the Mallard Hotel, she pretty much committed herself to him sexually, and him alone. All her regular fuck buddies were quietly dispensed with, so she could devote her time to her son. But she had a soft spot for Richie. So, with Marcus' permission, she continued an occasional physical relationship with her son's best friend.

The two men came to an understanding, Marcus would let Richie have his sloppy seconds but only as long as it was understood who had first claim on Jackie's body. The situation seemed to work well enough, culminating in a drunken evening where Jackie was fucked by both of them at the same time. The boys DPed her on her bed, Marcus buried balls deep in her pussy, while Richie was doing her in the butt.

She also continued sleeping with Richie's mother. She knew the emotional commitment Megan had made to her, and she couldn't bear the thought of breaking the woman's heart. Marcus had no objections on that score, and Jackie and Megan still met up every couple of weeks. Two old friends. Who ate each other out.

As for her professional life, Jackie had pretty much retired. Marcus had said he didn't mind if she continued, but she was content to devote herself to satisfying his carnal pleasures. After all, he more than satisfied her's.

But then Stavros got a call from a previous client who wanted to arrange a party with their favourite girl. He phoned Jackie, expecting her to decline the offer, as she always did these days; but, somewhat to his surprise, she willingly agreed.

That was why she found herself walking once more down the corridor at the Mallard Hotel. She reached the correct room and knocked on the door. It opened, and a familiar face appeared before her.

"Well, hello, Paul. How are you?" She said.

"Oh...uh...I'm fine. It's great to see you, Glory. Please come in."

She followed him into the suite, and found more familiar faces waiting for her in the main bedroom. Apart from Paul, there was Max and Kurt, but this time there were two more young men present, Richie and Marcus.

She walked up to her son, careful not to act too familiar. She smiled at the tall youth, the man she loved more than anyone else in the whole world.

"It's nice to see you again." She said. "I trust you're not going to be running off this time?"

"No ma'am, there's no chance of that." He replied.

"Good. I think we're all going to have so much fun together."

Mother and son kissed passionately, both of them looking forward to all that was to come. Not just in the next few hours, but also in the coming weeks, months and years. Their lives had been changed in a way neither of them could have predicted. They were closer than they had ever been. They loved each other more than they could possibly understand or comprehend.

Neither of them could predict the future, predict what might come of this illicit pairing. Could it possibly work in the long term? They said they were committed to each other, but was that just crazy, lust-filled hysteria? Could Marcus really devote his entire life to a relationship - an incestuous relationship, no less - with his own biological mother? What about kids? What about his grandmother? How could they live openly as a couple? There were so many questions, and so few answers. All they could do was live life in the moment, relish the strange and unique bond they had forged, and let tomorrow take care of itself.

For now - well, at least for the next hour or two - they had a gang-bang to enjoy.

The End