Blazing Glory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

With so many trees, Blaze could not get a clear idea of the shear scope of how big Riodanol was from a distant view. But as they continued to walk, the increasing length of time they were taking to reach the destination Callista lead them to gave him the impression that this city was just as big as those he'd seen in other countries. Numerous homes and garden filled plazas passed by.

Just about when Blaze's legs began to ache along with his wandering eyes from all the sights they reached the royal palace. His tired eyes still managed to open wide as the sight took his breath away. Architecture of such elegance that words could not describe in what he saw in this large palace residing in a forest clearing. It blended in so naturally with the woods that it seemed part of the forest itself. It seemed as if they'd magically caressed and persuaded nature to grow in certain fashions to form the structure. As they walked up the broad stairs to the front entrance, his gaze was drawn skyward by the height of it as if attempting to outreach the mighty sequoias.

Guards opened the doors to allow them entrance. Once inside, Blaze wondered if he was inside a building to begin with. Vines crawled up supporting stone pillars and smaller trees planted in various locations. Scented gardens much like those Stavros had filled much of the interior as servants tended to them. Small fountains were located inside the large anterooms and hallways with the peaceful sound of their running water. The young warrior thought if there was ever to be a glimpse of the afterlife and its beauty, this must be it.

The Silver Enchantress walked them through this maze of nature's beauty with a surety of direction into which they entered a large grand hall. Large stained glass windows with scenes of nature and elves in unity surrounded them, letting the sunlight through in a myriad of colors. At the far end of the hall on a raised dais, a svelte figure sat upon a throne with a few attendants by her side. In front of her was a small figure in armor that made Blaze's breath catch. Could it be?

"Queen Roselei we need your help this time!" the rough voice echoed through the hall as they approached. "All this time we have defended the free world by keeping the hordes of evil on the other side of Great Boaz Wall with no complaint. The go..."

His voice trailed off as they drew up behind, and the short figure turned about to look at them gruffly. It really was! A dwarf! A short stocky man of pure muscle. The dwarf's face wore an impressive brownish-red beard across his fierce features. Black eyes glittered as he looked to them before seeing Callista, recognition forming. He nodded to them before turning back to the Queen.

"Those bloody buggers are massing in forces like they never have before. And word has come from a few of our scouts that there are possibly other creatures with them. We've already verified a kill on an orc. That scout brought back the green pig's head for proof. Something big is happening... I'd bet my best flask of dwarven ale on it!"

The Queen listened to all of this with keen interest. Her bright blue eyes looked to the dwarf out of strong features of a leader yet still holding a pale beauty. Slender fingers idly toyed with her long blonde hair as she though all of this information over. Her eyes glanced every now and then to Callista and her guests before concentrating on the dwarf once again.

"Ambassador Flynn, your concerns are clearly justified if such proves true. The dwarves have always fought valiantly against the evil that live so close by and for that we are grateful," her soft voice spoke. "I will bring this concern up to the council immediately and bring forth the demand to send a good number of our forces to assist the dwarves. It's the least we can do for those who have done so much."

Flynn bowed deeply to the Queen of the Elves before turning about. With a curt nod to them, the dwarf strode off back down the hall with heavy thuds from his boots. While seeming rough around the edges, Blaze had sensed no hostility but common kindness from the dwarf. He liked the fellow already.

"Queen Roselei," Callista said with a bow in which the rest of them followed, except Rae of course.

"Callista!" the Queen laughed as she stood, shaking her head. The royal elf wearing a green gown stepped down from the dais to greet them. "You know better than that. No matter who is present, you can always call me Allora."

Blaze watched the two elves smile at one other before embracing each other tightly like long lost friends. They released each other and the Queen's eyes roamed to look at the rest of them curiously. Callista was quick to introduce all of them to the Queen.

"All of them are here with me as guests to attend the celebration," Callista finished. Her amber eyes glanced to Blaze. "And it seems that the fates have a common interest in the elves these days. Young Blaze here was attacked by the very person who causes the dwarves trouble."

"Oh really now..." Allora hummed softly as those eyes took in Blaze again with renewed interest.

Blaze felt himself overwhelmed in embarrassment at so much attention and shuffled his feet nervously. He felt her eyes dissecting his being in attempting to judge him on how such could be with a young human. He felt a poke to his back and a small hiss. Glancing back, he saw Kendra nod her head to the Queen. Apparently he had become the designated explainer!

"Y-yes, your Majesty..." he stammered, unsure of where to begin.

"Please," the Queen of the Elves smiled beautifully, "Just Allora. Any friends of Callista are friends of mine."

Blaze nodded as he took a deep breath before speaking. "Allora, we were sent by Stavros to take out the leaders of the forming army that the dwarves sound like they've already spotted forming. This army is a unification of many evil races by Koas in desire for open war upon all of us. If we don't act soon, it seems that we'll all face complete destruction or enslavement."

Allora looked at him in stunned speechlessness. Though aware of the growing situation, apparently the Queen hadn't expected it to be this bad. It was on a higher level of trouble and threat to her people. Her eyes slightly shifted from side to side as Blaze knew she was considering the ramifications of such on conflict coming about.

"Thank you, Blaze," she whispered softly before looking to all of them again. "This will give more support to sending out forces to aid the dwarves. More than ever this is a time where we cannot ignore the troubles of the world. For this enlightenment, we are indebted to you. My attendants shall take you to the finest guest rooms in the palace."

Allora smiled to them all once again before bidding them a good day. Without further ado, she strode off down the hall to no doubt summon the council in light of the news she'd just received. Callista smiled after her old friend before taking them to the one servant waiting to take them to their rooms.

*******************

Kendra was in a dilemma. The succubus sighed as she sat on the bed pondering her problem. It was something she could never have foreseen under normal conditions. The exotic beauty stared in the full length mirror across from her as she looked at herself. A ball was going to be taking place tomorrow night were everyone would dance in a beautiful occasion. She wanted to enjoy the occasion with Richard. But the problem was...

Leather. Her entire outfit was the only one she had. She doubted such clothing was very appropriate. Looking down at her vest and seeing the deeply tanned cleavage between the laces, she was certain such clothing wouldn't be suitable. She loved her sexy attire and it was her lifestyle that would never change. But just this once, she wished she had a dress or gown. She couldn't ask Nadine for her white dress because the lycan needed to wear it right now. Besides she would look outrageously sexy in the thin dress.

A knock on her door drew her attention away from her reflection. "Come in," she answered.

The demoness blinked when a demure female elf opened the door and stepped inside. The elf dressed in maid attire stared at her in wide-eyed wonder. Kendra blinked and realized that this girl must not have ever seen a woman like her before. Smirking slightly, she sensually rose from the bed and strode over to the elf. She stopped in front of the maid and gazed into the elf's eyes.

"Yes?" she purred softly.

The elf shook herself out of her dazed trance from the sensual goddess before her, "I... I'm sorry m'lady. I'm here to take you to the dressing room."

"Dressing room?"

"Yes," the girl said shyly. "Lady Malthenniel said you would like to have a dress for tomorrow night because you were in need of one."

Kendra stared at the elf in surprise at this revelation. How had Callista known? She supposed it may have been clearly obvious that she lacked the attire she needed, but still she had made no mention of wishing to attend. This Silver Enchantress was proving to still be mysterious in her own ways. Much the same the others must think of herself, Kendra thought with a smirk. Nodding to the elf to lead the way, the succubus followed the girl down the hallways for a while before reaching a door.

Opening it and stepping within, Kendra gasped. Hundreds of dresses and gowns lined the walls of the long and narrow room. Cloths of all kinds from silk to soft laces were all present. A variety of different colors and embroidering making each dress unique in its own way and not even remotely similar to another. Even for a woman who didn't think much of dresses, Kendra was more than impressed with the selection before her.

"I am here to assist you in finding whatever to wish wear, m'lady," the elf maiden said by her side.

And Kendra was grateful. Looking at all of these dresses, she could have gone through all of these and it would have taken her days to find the right one. That was if the right dress for her was contained in this room to begin with. Over the next few hours the elf girl she came to know by the name of Teelana picked out several dresses at a time. She would help Kendra into the dresses after she'd fully removed her clothing. Teelana often glanced enviously at Kendra's full figure.

Kendra couldn't blame the girl as she was made out to be the perfect woman by reason of her existence as a seducing demon. She hoped the girl wasn't judging herself too harshly in comparison. She was sure Teelana would grow into a fine slender beauty the elven men would go wild over. But that slender beauty seemed to be the problem they now faced. Most of all of the dresses in the room were made for female elves. In some of the dresses, they simply could not get them down over her full hips. In others, her large breasts threatened to either pop out or tear the fabric. Kendra sighed. Apparently not very many women were as big in the chest and hips like Callista was. She had been hoping they would be, but her body was just too curvaceous.

It was getting towards the evening when they finally found it. Teelana exclaimed from the furthest end of the room and rushed to her with what she found. Her own green eyes widened at what the elf girl held in her hands before that smirk slowly spread those lush vanilla lips of hers.

"It's perfect," she purred knowingly.

*****************

The following day was a continuous bustle in preparation for the celebration later that day. What the newcomers to the city were seeing this day was just the tail-end of a long tedious preparation. It was getting towards evening and the event already underway. Rae leaned against one of the street lanterns with her arms folded across her chest. Her red eyes watched the elves file into the palace all dressed up for their little dance. The drowess snorted as she watched with disgust. How her race had not been able to overcome these weaklings was beyond her. She just looked forward to the day they could leave this rat hole.

Tyra was off wandering the city exploring in fascination with these people she'd only heard about. Nadine was off in the gardens surrounding the palace. Rae smirked as she toyed with the idea of the catwoman finding some catnip among the variety of flowers. But the assassin didn't feel like exploring this foul place. She'd already received the welcome she had expected from the elves.

She sighed as she looked back to the palace as the night wore on. If anything, this night was for Kendra and Blaze to enjoy together. The night was beginning to get late as the drowess stayed within her dark cloak of anger. With nothing better to do, her thoughts turned to Callista. The drowess hissed with seething anger. She can still remember her shock and pure disbelief back in that cabin. The Silver Enchantress, the only one who could save Blaze, was a vithing elf! A vithing elf that had more power than she, Matron Mother of one of the most powerful houses in all of the underworld? She couldn't believe it! She wouldn't accept it!

Yet Blaze was in that very palace with Kendra at that moment. Healthy and fine as if nothing had ever happened to him. All thanks to that bitch! Rae hissed again as she clenched her fist. She could live with any being surpassing her magic when it came to saving her Patron. Any being but a damned elf! She despised all elves naturally, but she hated Callista with more passion!

"Excuse me, ma'am," a voice said.

Her glowering red eyes snapped to the source, making the young male elf jump from the dangerous look lingering with the afterthoughts of the sorceress. Blinking out of her volatile mood, the drowess studied the young elf before her. He was dressed formally for the dance and looked to be the equivalent of Blaze's age. She knew he was much older than her human lover, but it took a while for elves to mature sometimes. By the shy look of this elf, this was one of them.

"Xas?" she said coolly.

"Begging your pardon, m'lady. I've just noticed you standing out here all by yourself," the elf said, shuffling his feet nervously. "I don't care what the others say about you. You're so beautiful. Would you like to come in to the dance with me?"

Rae's red eyes widened at this before she managed to barely stifle her laughter. This elf was asking HER to dance? A drowess and sworn enemy of his race? She smirked as she looked to him. For once, she didn't feel hatred. This was the first elf to amuse her in his charming and cute way. The way he'd approached her told her that he hadn't likely ever dipped into a nice wet cunny before either.

"Well now," she hummed softly was she pushed away from the lamp and slowly circled the young man. Like a spider does its web-ensnared victim. "You're taking quite a risk in doing so young man... You could be outcast from your people by just being seen with me..."

The elf stiffened and stood there defiantly, not looking to be intimidated to leave through fear of exile. "I don't care, ma'am. My people are wrong and the war needs to end. Surely there are drow that wish for peace too?"

"Xas. You don't want to know what we do to them," she smirked darkly. "But they end up dead sure enough."

The young elf looked taken aback at this revelation. An amused Rae stopped in front of him and studied those big blue eyes. Such innocence yet conviction in what he believed in. He truly believed there could be peace between their two races. Eilistraee would really like this young man.

"There are many that are neither ready nor willing to forgive the actions over the past many millennia," she hummed softly and sighed. Normally she would like toy with this elf further before tearing his heart out, but a small part of her sympathized with him. Darkness take it all! You're making me go soft Blaze, she thought with a scowl.

"Thanks, but no thanks kiddo," she said with a small smile and shake of her head. The drowess leaned in to kiss his cheek with her dark lips before pulling back with a wicked smirk. "Besides, you wouldn't really want to be with me.... I bite..."

She winked and strode off, leaving the dazed young elf touching his cheek where she had kissed him. He better be careful with those beliefs of his or he'll end up in serious trouble, she thought to herself.

But something else was on her mind now as she moved out towards the city pitch black in the middle of the night. Rae could feel that something wasn't quite right... She was certain she wouldn't like discovering what was bothering either...

********************

Blaze was in awe as he waited at the broad stairs leading down into the lavishly decorated ballroom. Looking down at himself, he felt odd wearing this suit that the elves have provided for him. It was similar to a few tuxedos he had seen the town mayor and more wealthy members of Kyros wear during festival dances. But what he wore didn't look as stifling to wear. In fact, he found it very comfortable and light in weight.

He had asked the others to join him, but all had declined. Tyra had been confident that there was no way the elves could find something for her big voluptuous body to wear. Nadine for some reason shied away at the idea of the dance, but he didn't pry into why. Rae, of course, had been adamant in not attending and pointedly told him to enjoy this time with Kendra. That was the very reason he waited now at the bottom of the stairwell. For Kendra.

The sunlight was fading with sunset as the band began to strike up another beautiful melody with their string instruments of violins and harps. All of the elves were dressed in splendor. He marveled at them and now knew why many referred to the elves as the most beautiful race in existence. He caught sight of Allora Roselei standing over by her massive birthday cake and laughing with a few lords and ladies at some jest having been made. He didn't see Callista anywhere.

It was during this search for her that the whole room filled with hundreds of elves went quiet. A swiftness that made it seem that the whole room had its breath stolen away. Blinking in confusion, Blaze looked around the elves and saw every one of them staring in one direction. Behind him. Turning around to look up the stairs, Blaze felt his own breath leave him at what he witnessed.

Dear Stavros.......

Kendra stood at the top of the stairs in a way he had never seen her before. The demoness wore a beautiful silk dress that was the perfect match in color to her long soft hair. The arm bands dangled low on her upper arms, leaving her shoulders bare. It was cut low in the front, but not too much to be indecent. Just enough though the reveal a bit of cleavage and the roundness of her full breasts. A thin green sash hugged her hips along with the dress tantalizingly. Kendra turned to an elf girl and smiled with a few spoken words. This turn showed the dress in the back was cut deeply low, revealing the soft browned skin of elegant shoulder blades and long valley of her back.

The whole of the room remained silent as Kendra turned back to them and lifted the hem of her dress. Even in this formal dress and vanilla colored high heels, the succubus descended the stairs in a way that oozed sensuality. Beautiful didn't even begin to describe her. He realized in that moment that the most beautiful race in all the lands was in awe of this one woman. And the elves watched this goddess descend and smile as she walked up to the stunned human.

The succubus hummed as she pressed herself up against him, her fingers gently pushing his open mouth closed. "We're going to have to see about that jaw of yours, stud..."

"Kendra.... You... That dress..." he stumbled over in words to her before she quickly shushed him with a finger to her lips

The music began to start up again at the encouragement of the Queen as Kendra took his arm with hers and led him out onto the dance floor. Most of the elves snapped out of their daze and began to act normally. Those men that didn't and still stared at Kendra received wicked slaps upside their heads by their female companions. All the while, Kendra leaned on his shoulder like a love struck teenager and was smirking inside herself the whole time. Oh how she was eating this all up!

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers