Blazo 02

Story Info
Sure, Blazo can host a tattoo party.
1.3k words
2.17
500
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blazo 02

"Oh, I mean, it's stupid, so let's just move past that right now, Buns A Blazing, so?"

"Oh, I mean, don't talk to me about stupid, Ernie because I was tricked again for time 24, 25 & 26 over the holiday weekend, so, I agree, let's right on past stupid! And by the way, Ernie, what's your stupid, hmm?"

"Oh, well, um, ooh, this may be bad timing then, Glazed Blazed Booty, but, um, ooh..."

Did Ernie really just ask me to hook him up with Preppie Jane after what I just went through with the Preppie Crew, hmm?

Oh, sorry, tee he, I jumped ahead.

"Well, I've never a girlfriend whack me off and I have an eye for Preppie Jane, so, how bad is my timing then, Blazed Cookie, huh?"

Finally, did Ernie just say that a girlfriend has never jacked him off, hmm? I mean, tee he, that's the way I just heard it.

Also, weren't Ernie's eyes actually on her preppy figure? I hope so, since Preppie Jane has a classic hour glass figure thing going on.

"Ernie, I've made a big enough mess for myself as it is, but I'll find a way to quietly let Preppy Jane know that you're interested, but in exchange, how bad is my rep up and down the Strip, hmm? And just lay it out, Ernie, just give it to me straight! I'm a big purdy boy now, so?"

"Oh, occasional and casual sex is mainstream now, Blazing Bag, so, you're alright. Now, circling back to me then because..."

Did Ernie really think we were going to circle back to his personal whacking issues when I just found out that my rep might not be that bad, hmm?

"Tina, Tina, Tina, can I borrow your boyfriend, Brad, to walk me down to the Scarlett Letter Shop at the south end of the Strip and I promise you that it's just so Brad can help me argue back that I don't deserve more than an "F" letter across my chest for being frisky, so?"

"Tee he, you're funny, Blazing Fury, but nope, not with my boyfriend, but not to change the subject super quick or anything, you could host..."

Did Tomboy girl, Tina, really not mean to change the subject so quickly, hmm?

"You could host a Tomboy girl tattoo party for my crew because Andi Pandi has some mobile tattoo equipment and..."

Did I really mean to interrupt, Tomboy Girl Tina, hmm?

"And we're looking for rear shoulder tattoos, which means racer back Tomboy Girl bras, which means you can up match with us and..."

Do I really sprout a racer back sports bra occasionally, hmm?

"And it will be boyfriend free tattoo event..."

Well, I passed out.

[Whoop, an emergency outgoing text to Tattoo artist, Andi Pandi]

"Andi Pandi, I have everything that U need!"

[Weep, a "meh" response back from Tattoo artist, Andi Pandi]

"Do U really have what I need, Blazing Balls of Dreams?"

Well, I mean, well, I needed a new racer back sports bra anyways and I had no time for a bunch of crazy and ridiculous back and forth texting.

"Excuse me, Trending Blazo, but we were talking about me and my dreams, so?

Were we? Well, yeah, we were, but, tee he, I needed a new activewear outfit for a sexy Tomboy Girl Tattoo party at my place!

[The Lava Java Coffee Shop front door chime jingle, jangle]

Ha, ha, fooled you! But I got nervous and wanted a cover up. Besides, the Tomboy Girls were just going to make polish their toenails anyways, so.

"Arianna, I need a Lava Java Coffee Shop green apron, but without the logo patch and it has to have the two pockets in the front for nail polish bottles and I don't want any sass back as my change, so?"

"Oh, really, Blazing Rain Storm? And I need a boyfriend who doesn't cheat on me twice a day and then come home at night with green bumps on his dick, so?"

Does Chewy really have, oops, that's way too much TMI and I shook my head violently back and forth until I passed out.

"Alright, little Blazey Glazed Cookie, get up and huh, tee he, you're almost lighter than air."

"(Grump, oops) and how did I get into an apron in the Ladies room then, Arianna, hmm?"

"Oh, I mean, I haven't saw a clean di, I mean, well, there was a chance that you needed an XXXXXXL apron Blazing Solid Three and I had to know for sure and by the way, I'm looking for a new boyfriend, so?"

Was there really a chance that I needed a XXXXXXL green coffee server apron, hmm? And there's no chance that I'm Arianna boyfriend material. Whew.

But did she really confirm that I'm a Blazing Solid Three? Ah-huh, that's right. And that's right, we're all taking a smoke break right now to dream or smirk about that, so, blaze them up if you have them! And never mind that my cig stick is candy! It has a red painted tip, ahem, just like my nose is the red point between my blazing starburst cheeks!

"Hold still, Blazo! You have a red bug bite on the tip of your nose! [Rub, rub], oh, oops, my bad, Blazed & Gazed."

Was Gigi really sorry or was this a trick because my Tomboy Girl Tattoo party is trending, hmm?

"Well, you're just going to flaming blaze pass out anyways, Blazo, since the Tomboy Girls failed to mentioned to you that each rear shoulder tattoo comes with a side hip tattoo, which means Brazilian high hip thong undies or bikini bottoms and you'll just pass out in a blaze of lost glory and I need to be there for like five "anyways" reasons anyways!"

Well, I passed out. But then I asked did I really need party hosting backup? Well, duh, I never before so.

[Um, other people just show up without an invite when the Tomboy Girls are having an undies only tattoo party then, hmm? Tee he]

"Oh, Kenny, the partially blocked viewing area is on my back patio deck and it's more a blocked view than a peeking view, but I seemed to have fallen out of charge, so?"

"Oh, then you have extra time to fall under my charms then, I think that's how it works, right, Blaze Face?"

Is it? Is that really how it works? I mean, if Benny was to ask me that or something, um, the end.

[Oh, so they just flash their headlights from the street now, hmm?]

"Oh, it's you, um, go away, this is a private Tomboy Girl tattoo party and the list is under blazing hot security and scrutiny!"

"Woo-hoo, Buns A Blazing, is that your boyfriend, Benny, parked out there in the street, hmm, sweetie? Does he need to use the bathroom?"

Did Tomboy Girl Tina really need to slip out of my front door and ask that? I mean, according to my neighbors, yeah, bigtime duh!

"OMFG, stop fidgeting around like you need a bathroom now, Benny!"

Does it really help to cover your crotch when the need to pee is over whelming, hmm?

And is covering your crotch sometimes exactly the same as rubbing your crotch, hmm?

And was Benny really grasping himself wrong anyways, hmm? Well, I thought so. So, what?

Also, he wasn't doing it right and I just spent two hours with high hip thong bikini bottoms and racer back sports, but to mention, it was two hours of looking at four identical Tomboy Girl bodies and Gigi too! Oh, and I'm no ignoring the tattoo artist, Andi Pandi either because it all adds up.

But did Benny really need to remind me that a blow job is better than a hand job, hmm? Nope.

End Blazo 02