Bleak Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and they walked on.

That night, after her orientation and guard schedule, Meredith went to the bar. Of course an alehouse would be a necessity of civilization. An older woman, mid-50s and darkly tanned, strolled up to her.

"Hey, I'm the one that let you in. My name's Jean. Want to drink?"

"Yeah. How do we pay for it?"

"Karl Marx would be as happy as a pig in shit. Everyone works for nothing. They do what they can and we have enough we don't need to ration. You can get wasted since the two guys that brew make this stuff by the barrel."

"Hey!" a thick voice called out. Jean sighed. Three skinny guys wandered over, looking tough.

"Girlie, you new here?"

"Yeah," Meredith responded.

"C'mon, we wanna show you something."

Meredith looked at Jean who frowned. Meredith could handle herself against these three twigs so she decided to tag along. They headed down the stairs into the basement.

"Check it," one said. He pulled his dick out and waggled it at Meredith. She looked and smirked.

"You got a pale Rollo, so what?"

The other two guys laughed hard.

"Wanna suck it?" the first guy taunted, "because if you do, we got something better."

They rounded the corner. Meredith panicked and fought the urge to reach for the knife strapped to her leg. A zombie, a female and fresh, was chained to a chair. The zombie's clouded eyes locked onto the four people and she started struggling and forcing herself at them with intimidating deliberateness. Meredith thought the zombie would break through the chains with sheer force.

"This is Kathy," the one with his dick out said, "She was a part of our noble band until two weeks ago. She got caught out there and BING, we got us a blowjob girl."

Meredith's skin crawled as the guy stepped in front of the zombie's face. She refused to think of the creature as a person named Kathy. The guy put his dick in front of her and the monster snapped at it.

"Here," he said, looking at Meredith, "Give me a couple of strokes and I'll take the first half of your shift."

Shifts were 24 hours. Meredith could use the rest. She slid her hand along the guy's swelling dick and pumped him a few times. He grinned and his cock swelled. Meredith let go and the guy stood directly in front of the chained zombie. He arched his back and put his crotch directly in the thing's face. The zombie leaned towards his dick and took it in her mouth, chewing fiercely. The guy put his arms over his head and sighed.

"Roger there bashed all her teeth out," the guy with the red shirt explained, "Now you can stick your cock in there and she'll work it. She never gets tired."

Roger was hard now.

"She deepthroats, too. Watch." He put a hand on the back of the dead girl's head. His entire cock disappeared into her sucking, swallowing mouth. His hips started pumping more and more quickly. Meredith was transfixed watching. Only after a minute or two, the guy's face tightened and he came in the zombie's mouth. He pulled out and buttoned his pants up.

"See, girlie? This town ain't so bad. I don't gotta beg."

Meredith turned away, suddenly concerned with her immediate future. What did she get herself into here?

12