Bleat for Me

Story Info
Aria wakes up. Blinded. Trapped. And it's only the start...
3.4k words
4.36
22.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

My first post here. Yay. Before you read, please keep in mind the following. This is a work of fiction. And here, fiction is the same as fucking fantasy. (Emphasis on fucking.) I am a firm believer of 100% consent in real life, and think rape (not the fantasies or roleplay, mind you) is as needed as a bullet to the brain. Please. DO NOT take this story as example to have your way with another person. Male. Female. Either. Neither. A person is to be respected. With that said, enjoy.

___________________________

Aria came to slowly, mind sluggishly slow as she groaned. It was dark... abnormally so until she realized the feeling of cloth brushing against her fluttering eyelids. She was blindfolded? Why? What happened before... before whatever this is?

She moved a hand to take off the unsettling thing but found it trapped. Her other hand proved much the same as she wiggled and tried to figure out her predicament. So far, the main thing to note besides the blindfold... was she was standing, wrists and neck spread out in a row and encased in smooth wood that didn't budge an inch. A foot nudged forward to meet a heavy support structure underneath and it was then what she was strapped in became clearer.

A stockade, like in those old-time punishments... Only Aria was certain she was in for something worse. A swallow passed down her throat nervously as she recalled something else that worried her as her mind cleared away the distant haze it was in.

She was completely naked, with decent sized breasts swaying invitingly and bushy, untamed pubic hair on full display for anyone to see. The only thing she wore? A pair of high heels so tall most of her weight rested on the balls of her feet with heels so dangerously thin just standing made her wobble with soft clicks of those heels against what she only assumed to be concrete... and she couldn't take them off, not with the chunky ankle straps securing the shoes to her as securely as the stock held her hostage.

Her mouth was free, and she could've called out. But why should she? She was in an unknown location, with unknown motives. Calling for someone or crying for help would simply alert whoever had her she was awake! If... if she was alone, that is... Her ears turned red in mortification, attentive for any sign of life as her breath was held.

It seemed some higher being heard her... and deserted her in the same breath as that was when she heard a door open, jerking as she tried to look in that direction only to let loose a noise of pain from the action. She'd pulled both neck and wrists with that stunt...

"You're awake." A voice spoke, rich and even with such depth that hearing it caused shivers down Aria's spine. It was the velvety voice of a matured man, tinged with an exotic accent that was so smooth but undecipherable to pinpoint its origins. If circumstances were different, she would've enjoyed hearing the man speak for this was sound candy for her ears...

As it stood, Aria whimpered as she shied away, hearing the clicks of shoes indicating a high-quality brand as the man came towards her. Something was set down behind her, making a muffled thump at an odd height, perhaps a table of some sort? She didn't think about it long, however, flinching instead at the soft caress of fingers upon her skin, trailing her back, skimming under to knead at her breasts, pawing at her thighs and massaging her plump ass. Squirming against the sensations, she cried out "No! Stop! Please, stop!" and was ignored.

She flat out squealed when those long, thick fingers turned their attention to her pussy, rubbing against the lower lips and pinching the thickness with a hum.

"I'll need to clean this up to see what I'm working with." The man mused; parting Aria's legs wide as they could go despite her struggles to keep them closed. "Enough." He growled out, a harsh smack to her bottom causing Aria to yelp and pause momentarily in her struggles. "Be a good girl for your master now."

"I'm not a pet!" Aria shouted, crying out when she was again smacked on her butt. "Let me go! Please!" The dark chuckles answered her pleas before feeling something cold hit her pussy with a hissing noise like an aerosol can.

"Don't move. I can't guarantee not harming you if you jerk now." The man said, sliding cold metal up her inner thigh starting from her knee. Aria's breath caught, feeling that small rectangle and realizing with a sob it was a blade he drew on her... An old-fashion styled one meant for shaving as she felt that sharp edge at the bottom of the blade shift once the final destination was met.

From there, her hands clenched tightly as her eyes closed. Her lips trembled and her heart pounded as she felt that razor slowly drag across her private lady part, clearing away the hair there. She did her best to remain still during it all, hardly daring to even breath out of fear until she felt that blade disappear. Only then, did Aria release her breath as she felt weak at the knees.

"What a good girl you were." That voice soothed, churning Aria's stomach as she felt those fingers rub at her pussy fondly. "Such a good little lamb. Though you're not quite there yet. Oh, no... There's still much left before you can be a true sheep cumslut."

Revolted, Aria jerked her lower body, wanting those fingers off of her as a heel stomped hard behind her in the hopes she stepped on the man. All it accomplished was a cry of pain from her as the man had a bruising grip on her hips, straightening her back into place as blunt nails dug into her skin.

"What a naughty thing you've done, Sheep. But, no matter. I was rather hoping for that."

It was understandable, then, for Aria to be confused when suddenly she was released. Perhaps the man was bluffing? But then she let loose a noise of surprise, feeling manhandled once more as something hooked to those ankle straps and immobilized her as it tethered her to the floor with her stance wide and open for anything.

Which included a gel-like substance smeared along her body... Fondling it firmly across her breasts, rubbing her nipples to hardness... stroking more down her belly until he was massaging both the outside of her pussy and the crack of her ass... Paying particular attention to her asshole. Whatever the stuff was, it warmed on her skin and tingled to the touch... And then...

"AH!"

Aria felt one gel-slicked finger jam itself into her anus, swirling about as it pumped inside her without a care. Where that finger touched, it burned... So hot... Her body was becoming so hot with the inside of her ass becoming the epicenter of the blazing sensation.

She barely caught the sounds of the man chuckling over her heavy pants. "It's good I had the foresight to clean this dirty asshole of yours while you were out. But even now, this little fuck hole is too tight to use." Another finger was added, a whine escaping Aria's lips as she felt the fingers try to scissor her open. "That's fine for now. We'll train this hole thoroughly later. For now, however..."

The fingers slipped out with a disgusting squelch, leaving behind the heat and the now aching sensation of needing something... something to soothe the area... As Aria whimpered, wiggling her ass and humping air, she could feel the man watched in amusement. It was infuriating!

Just as she was about to say something, a hand firmly grasped at her waist, stopping her. Frustration mounting, mouth opened to berate, and what left instead was a moan as something started penetrating her asshole. It was small at the tip, slowly widening that ring of muscles and stretching it before suddenly popping in with sphincter muscles clamped around a rod part no bigger than the tip had been. Breaths heaving, Aria idly noted the brush of fur on her ass cheeks and with a wiggle she shuddered as the fur moved side to side with her.

"Enjoying your tail, Lamb?" The man teased as he twisted and gyrated the piece inside her, causing Aria to give a crying moan. "Oh, yes. Bleat for me, little Sheep Whore. Bleat for your Master."

"No... No, no, no!" Aria sobbed out, struggling against her restraints only causing her wrists and throat to ache as she strained. It was useless... She was stuck! Her cries turned into wails once she felt those fingers again, thick globs of that gel on them as they worked on her pussy now. Trails of fire thick upon the skin... brushing against her clit as those fingers sunk in further with every passing rub... plunging past labia lips before they squirmed in her vagina, feeling up inside her.

Aria heard him speaking in that low tone... something about how sweet and tight she felt... the words escaped her, but the tone of his voice said it all. It was only a blessing when those fingers left... but they hadn't fully left. Her pussy was spread open, peering in her vagina... and she felt more of that gel as it filled her, coating her inside and sloshing before those fingers finally moved away.

But they were replaced with something large and long, pressing in harshly as some of the gel inside squirted out from displacement. She then felt the object was connected to some sort of fabric, covering her pussy area as straps were tightened around her thighs and hips. It... it was a jock strap... holding what could only be a dildo in place...

"There we go... Nice and snug. Now, we wait for the breeding lubricant to do its job." The voice spoke, stepping away to a sink as Aria could hear water flowing from the tap. "My friends are going to be grateful to you, Lamb. You see, they're all waiting in the other room now, hoping you'd be a bad girl in need of punishment. Of course, as your Master I shall take your firsts... but having you experience all the cocks your cumslut body could want? How could I refuse?"

The news only made Aria sob, whimpering pleas and saying no so many times. But she knew it was futile. If her words didn't work before, why would it now? Now as her pussy was throbbing worse than her ass... Now that she knew her only relief from whatever was caked in her was to have it all fucked out of her... Now when she knew what sort of punishment awaited her.

"Oh, yes. Speaking of firsts." That voice startled her, jolting Aria as she tried looking up with those blindfolded eyes. The voice was right in front of her now... and she felt a headband as it glided through her inky black, cascading long hair. "There's one fuck hole left free now, isn't there? I entertained the notion of plugging it as well... but with so many men waiting to fuck you, that doesn't seem reasonable. And your adorable bleating must be heard when possible."

A hand curled under Aria's chin, thumb swiping at her plush bottom lip, side to side...side to side.

"We do have time now.... Waiting for the gel inside you to properly do its job. And I'm sure they'd love to fuck this pretty little mouth of yours while I ravage your pussy myself." Aria could hear a belt unbuckle, pants unzipping as cloth shuffled down. She smelt it first... That thick, musty smell before feeling the tip of a cock as it grazed across her cheek, leaving a wet trail in its wake.

"Open your mouth, Lamb."

By this point, Aria obeyed with more tears falling past her eyes. And for her reward, she choked on the stiff penis shoved into her mouth and tickling the back of her throat. The girth! The length! She was suffering from the rocking of the man's hips, jaw stretched only to have her lips wrapped snug around the shaft face-fucking her. And the man had done shallow thrusts, never pulling out more than halfway before slamming in again with pleased grunts as a hand tangled itself in her hair.

She could hear the stockade shaking, creaking and groaning wood as it shifted her as well. She could feel the weight of her breasts, violently swinging with every powerful thrust. She could also hear herself gagging as well as sputtered hacking noises... And she could feel her pussy quivering. The lubricant already made that area desperately needy, but the demonstration of a cock fucking her throat in wild abandonment heightened her wanton desire to have her womb hit by those thrusts instead.

She would deny it, even to herself later... But Aria had orgasmed to the throat fucking, eyes rolled and toes curled in her shoes...

"That's it. So good..." She heard the crooning, the man spilling praised over her filthy cock slut mouth and what a good lamb she was. And she whimpered at the praises, squirmed at them as she struggled to breath. Her throat convulsed at the sensations going on, and in a low, pleased groan the man fucked her throat wilder. That careful control slipped, and many a time he'd pull his hips back until almost the entire head of his penis popped out of her lips only to slam back in with such ferocity Aria keened.

It'd only lasted minutes longer, then the man stopped as his dick was fully sheathed and Aria's head was pressed nose to pubic hair as semen shot down to her stomach in thick spurts. He still spurted even as he pulled out, the taste staining her tongue as she felt more of the cum painting her face.

It was as she was hacking, trying to regain her breathing, that the man spoke calmly though slightly out of breath as well. "Oh, I nearly forgot." He mused in dark amusement. She then heard him move around, close to the assless underwear she wore. There was a click noise, a sudden mechanical hum, and Aria screaming and thrashing as the contraption stuck in her pussy moved. There were vibrations and little mechanical beads which massaged her inner walls... the tip seemed to have gained a life of its own as it gyrated around mercilessly.

And Aria knew even she couldn't deny the way her body spasmed. She was orgasming again, so quickly after her first one. And the way her back was hungrily stroked, ass groped and kneaded... the man knew those sounds came from her pleasure... knew exactly what was happening to her.

"By the time I return, you'll be begging for our cocks." It was a statement, and she knew from the dark growl underneath that light tone and the squeeze on her ass cheek how it was also a command. "You're going to plead for your pussy to be bred and your mouth choked with our cum. Bleat for us like the cum dumpster animal you are."

"Y-Yes!" Aria whimpered out, holding back the bile. Her agreement made her sick to her stomach, but... the bruising grip lessoned slightly, a thumb rubbing circles in the flesh. It wasn't enough for him... What he wanted was... "Yes, M-Master! Yes! I'll be a good cumsheep! I want this! Give it to me!"

"Cumsheep..." The man mused, now gently soothing Aria's ass. "I rather like the sound of it. My filthy whore cumsheep, pumped full like the semen slut she was born as..." His hand then left her body, the only sign he was there being how he readjusted his pants once more. "Be a good cumsheep then, and wait patiently for your breeders. It should only take perhaps ten minutes or so to get everyone in line."

Aria whimpered at this, hearing the man walk away for what she knew to be a tormenting wait.

She didn't know when she'd passed out, only waking with a groan to jolt at the feel of something thrusting in her pussy. "Ah! AH!" She cried out, jerking in place.

"You're finally awake." The man, Master... her Master... spoke from behind. "Do you enjoy your surprise, Cumsheep? The men were growing impatient with you. They wanted to simply fuck your pretty, inviting little mouth as you slept. But I knew they needed to hear something from you first..." Aria felt a hand grip her breast, squeezing at it and tugging it harshly. "Go on, Fucklamb. Wasn't there something you wanted to tell them?"

Aria's mind felt scrambled, something she wanted to say? She was taking too long, and she could feel the hands... the one on her breast and one at her hips, gripping tightly again with blunt nails digging in. It was as she felt the thick cock in her pull out, just about fully gone that it came to her. If only because by then, it was a desperate plea for her Master...

"No! Please! Fuck me! Fuck this Cumsheep! Fill this Fucklamb with your seeds! Please! Please! Ravage me! Rape me! No, breed me!" Aria cried out, "Stick your cocks in me and mess me up! My mouth! My pussy! Please! Make me your cumdumpster slut!"

"You heard her, boys." The man fucking her pussy spoke lightly, and she could envision a smile on that unknown face. "Let's give her what she wants." And with that, Aria squealed as the penis that once rested just hovering barely against her pussy lips suddenly slammed into her. She probably could've made more noise, but they were pitifully squashed by the second cock that fucked her mouth, sloppily fast at first before slowly and shallowly rocking itself in her mouth. The two ends alternated... deep and shallow... fast and slow...

One minute Aria's throat felt violated with a fast speed that had the dick rub head to base against her tongue several times... Or her pussy was humped like an animal in heat, just as fast but shallow as the cock was never dangerously close to slipping out... Then, there were slower moments... Times to breath as the cock in her throat gyrated shallows thrusts or her pussy got to feel every agonizing inch as the dick almost leaves only to return inside just as frustratingly slow.

And it wasn't just Master or the man who fucked her throat who did this, either... Once their sperm depleted inside her and they stepped back, it seemed every other man was of the same notion to drive her maddeningly crazy with their drawn out fucking and differing of tempos and depths and she couldn't keep track of anything anymore...

She didn't know how many times she came.

She didn't know how many men came in her.

She didn't know if she passed out again, nor for how long or how many times if she had.

She didn't know if her body was ravaged more, with breasts fondled or hair wrapping around cocks or even if the men wanked off and painted her milky pale body in their spunk.

All she knew... was the feel of cocks fucking her like the breeding slut she was. To bleat and plead for more. For harder. Deeper. Cry and moan and squirm her body for more. Time passed; she didn't know for how long... But soon she stood a twitching mess, held only by the pillory holding her up with her mouth and pussy holes gaping with cum and other fluids dripping obscenely to the floor.

She could hear the labored breathing, the murmurs from so many of the men who fucked her. So many times, they'd gone... Emptying their balls into her without remorse...

"What do you say to the gentlemen, Lambslut?" Her master spoke, "They helped in your punishment, after all."

"Th-thank you..." She croaked weakly. Her master didn't have to say or do anything to get her to elaborate more. No, she knew what to say. "Thank you... for punishing... this naughty... filthy lamb..."

"Man... What a polite fuck-doll you got." Aria heard someone say. Another commented of how good this fuck-toy holes were. Another asking to borrow her more often. That she'd be a hit at... somewhere. She wasn't listening anymore. So tired... a complete mess... Both inside and out...

So she closed her eyes, letting exhaustion overcome her. But she could've sworn she felt the blindfold pull from her face in her final moments of consciousness.