Bleed Dating

Story Info
A Period Piece.
759 words
3.53
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024

I hunger for the female flesh.

I've a voracious appetite for blood.

I take care to suppress my needs.

I've not survived centuries in this new land killing indiscriminately. No!

I choose well not to draw attention and constantly move my hunting to new and fertile grounds. But, I have to admit, this city and its Big Apple bottomed women beckons me!

I ♥️ NY!

________

Detective Maria Diaz approached the 2 beat cops on scene.

"Same as last month, ma'am," said the first, "Female. Blood drained. No evident stab wounds."

"Canvass the area. Knock doors for witnesses. Go!" Diaz ordered as she peered under the white sheet.

"What a bitch!" whispered the other cop under breath.

"Yeah, but dat ass tho!" said the first.

________

I admit! I got greedy!

But, in my defense...

How often does one see an Asian female with an hourglass figure walking alone?

So intoxicating was this Chinese dumpling's pussy that I inhaled its flavorful scent deeply as I fed off her femoral artery.

________

"Where's my autopsy report?!" Diaz shouted over the buzzing room of busy detectives.

"It's here," Detective Dudek smiled handing to her, "I was perusing. Ya' know, you have the cutest dimples right here when you get demanding," he said brushing her cheeks.

"I've 2 words."

"Oh?" grinned Dudek.

"Internal. Affairs. That's who I'll answer to after shooting you if you touch me again," Diaz sneered, snatching the report and turning.

"Mmmmmmmm," Dudek imagined his Polish cock sausage resting comfortably between the bulbous honey buns that jiggled away in front of him. "Diaz, you need a fuckin," he mumbled.

________

Her necklace read 'Fatima'.

She thought she could hide the baggage of ass she was blessed with underneath a layered burka, but I spotted her posterior camel humps a mile away.

Her pubic hair was shaven completely clean. Fang flossing wasn't required afterwards.

________

Diaz stared at Jane Doe's body lying pale on the metal slab.

"Two puncture wounds. Here and here," noted coroner Ruth Leachman, "It appears that wherever the murderer chooses to cut into skin is..."

"Is a perfect place to drain blood," finished Diaz, "And it's a bite, Ruth, not a cut."

"Well, if IT were an animal, I'd say 'yes' but humans can't do this with teeth, Maria," Ruth clapped-back, her expertise clearly insulted.

"He's no human."

"Yeah, um, okay, suuuuure," Ruth said rolling her eyes, "Maria? I'm concerned. When was your last vacation?"

"I'm fine," bristled Diaz, recognizing clearly the retaliatory jab questioning her fitness, "I need to go catch a killer."

"My nephew in Manhattan is still single!" Ruth shouted as Diaz turned the corner.

"I said I'm fine," Maria's voice echoed in the hallway.

"That woman seriously needs to get laid," quipped Ruth to a motionless Jane, "Or maybe I should've told her about him..."

Ruth glanced towards a male cadaver flaunting a postmortem erection.

________

I should've been satisfied, but gluttony got the best of me.

Ye mon, Jah know mi gonna try dem deh Jamaican curried cunt!

Black and juicy, this particular woman was spry even upon leaving the dancehall after 2AM. I could hardly move after gorging on her spicy jerked ass.

Her labia lips hung down an inch and a half like dangling earrings between her legs.

I took them as souvenirs.

________

"Another DB found this morning," frowned Dudek, "I think he's cruising bars for women."

"He's unhinged and killing relentlessly," surmised Diaz upon hearing the latest victim.

"The Puerto Rican Day Parade is next Saturday," Dudek warned anticipating more bloodless bodies.

"He'll strike. I feel it. I've gotta kill him."

"Kill? No arresting? No due process?"

Diaz ignored Dudek's questions as she buried her head reading the coroner's recent gruesome, mutilated findings.

________

I didn't have to see, I smelled her clear from across the dark bar. Fresh. Meaty.

My fangs deciding already her clit was going to be the straw to suck on her from.

As I approached, I could see her hair dyed red and blue for the parade.

Ass and hips testing barstool craftsmanship, this bitch in heat hadn't been fucked in awhile. My fangs suddenly felt conflicted on parts to begin feasting.

"May I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"You can, but don't expect gettin' yourself none, papi, comprende?" the woman said bluntly, cute dimples appearing in the center of her brown cheeks, "I'm on my period."

"Ay, boriqua!" I could barely contain my smile as hunter had found its unsuspecting prey.

Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers