Change Room Accessory - 750

Story Info
Shop girl at the mall takes a bribe and gets more in return.
751 words
4.44
4.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

Cleo waved at mall security as he passed the store. She chewed her lip and contemplated the $50 bill in her sweaty hand. The mall was a ghost town since the movie theatre closed up. Nobody was coming in, there was no way this would go wrong... right?

Glimpsing down at the monitors under the counter she could see the activity outside the change rooms. The guy who had given her the money, the tall skinny skater dude with bad skin was slowly peeling off his jacket outside the open curtain. His girlfriend, of the modest hoodie and made up face was inside and struggling to prop up her phone. Happy with things, she stood and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss before reaching over to close the curtain.

Shows over Cleo thought. She stared out at the empty shop and thought about how it had been months since she had been touched and how her longing must have fried her brain, because she never would have imagined she would put her job at risk by taking money to let some porn brats fuck in her change room.

Movement on the camera caught her eye, and she could see the duo sliding the curtain around as they stared up at the backroom lights. The girl was on her knees, level with the guy's erection. His attention would go up to the lights, then down at her face as he tried to figure out their lighting.

Frustrated, the girl tore the curtain open and dove back on her boyfriends cock causing him to bring up his own phone to record. Cleo gasped out loud and looked around the shop before focussing back on the monitor. This was happening less than 20ft away.

The blow job was enthusiastic with the two repositioning for benefit of a future audience. Cleo was becoming aroused watching them, but was dizzied when she could actually hear the slurping. Her jaw dropped as she watched the girl strip off her top, exposing her pendulous tits before leaning up against the mirror and offering her cunt. He obliged, turning his back on the security cam and beginning a slow hump.

Disappointed in the lack of a view, Cleo quickly realized she had been rubbing herself against a drawer knob and stepped back in shock. How fucking depraved was she? Looking again at the monitor she reasoned - not depraved enough.

Glancing up at the empty store Cleo turned and strode into the back.

The couple didn't see her approach but could feel her presence, simultaneously looking over their shoulders to acknowledge her. They turned their bodies and shuffled around until they were on full display to Cleo, who's mouth never quite closed again. The girl grabbed her phone and offered it to Cleo with the instruction to "shoot".

In a hormonal trance, Cleo took the phone and trained it on the couple. The man's wet hands had soiled the case which made Cleo feel deliciously sleazy. She was that much closer now. Her eyes danced from screen to performers and back, an out of body experience she wished she could be in. His cock reamed the girl's pussy, his pubes damp from their exertions. The girl moaned loudly while furiously flicking her clit. His futile effort to pull and keep up his shirt was an endearing distraction, even as he fumbled about trying to keep his own phone focussed on her bouncing ass.

Without any sort of direction, Cleo sank to her knees and moved the camera around for a better view, zooming in on the swinging breasts, contorted faces and plunging cock. She began to smell their musk just as the guy shouted a warning and pulled out, causing his girlfriend to spin around and fall to her knees. Cleo watched jealously as the girls face was painted with ropes of hot cum, and when the pair stopped to look at her she staggered to her feet and returned their phone. She mumbled an apology and scurried back to the checkout in disbelief.

In the minutes that passed, Cleo tried to reconcile her role in what just happened, figuring she would just politely nod at the couple when they left, and buy herself a bottle of wine to drink alone when she got home. She was jolted out of her haze when she felt a hand touch the small of her back and a pair of lips glance her ear.

"He wants you next."

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers