Be Careful Picking up Women in Bars

Story Info
Sitting alone she was to tempting for him to resist...
750 words
4.43
2.3k
5
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on a stool at the far end of the bar when Matthew Brank walked through the door.

From the first glance he was certain he had never seen her before. He knew that because it would be impossible to forget a woman as gorgeous as she was.

Long raven hair hung down between her shoulder blades, contrasting with her pale complexion and emphasising her smouldering dark eyes.

The black dress she had on was simple; cut just above knee length, it was sleeveless with broad straps across each shoulder, revealing just a modest amount of cleavage. Despite that it did nothing to hide what looked to be an hourglass figure while the 3" stilettos were the perfect accessory to her slim, shapely legs.

She was way out of his league he decided as he slunk off to the opposite end of the bar and ordered himself a pint, watching her discretely for the next half an hour as she sipped her drink.

Finishing the last of his beer he summoned all his courage and walked up to her.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

She turned and studied him for a moment.

"Why not. I'm Adrielle."

Her voice was low and husky, sending a shiver of lust through him.

"Oh right.... I'm Matt."

Ordering her a wine and a pint for himself he sat down.

"I need a man."

"Err.... you... you do?" The forthright way she said it was completely disconcerting.

She smiled, "Of course, why else would I be here."

"For what exactly?"

"To bond with." Adrielle told him succinctly.

"Bond?"

"I believe here you call it marriage but where I'm from it is known as bonding. If you prove acceptable then I will become your mate."

Matthew swallowed nervously, was the stunning dark-haired woman in front of him really suggesting they get married?

"But we know nothing about each other?"

She took a sip of her wine, "It's quite simple, I want you."

Opposite her Matt spluttered, choking on his beer.

Managing to keep a straight face he decided she was clearly insane even though she was gorgeous.

"Why me?" He asked bluntly.

"There is something about you."

The intensity in her eyes told him she believed what she was saying.

"What exactly?"

"Tonight is the full moon. You must claim me tonight." Adrielle ignored his question, "Then I will be yours and you mine."

Matt wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. The girl was clearly on something but she was absolutely stunning and if she wanted him to fuck her then there was no way he was going to refuse.

"Ok, why don't we go back to my place?"

"Sure." She smiled invitingly.

Finishing their drinks they left the bar, heading back to his flat a short distance away.

"You know that after tonight, if we consummate our union, we will be bound together forever?" The raven-haired beauty told him as they stood outside his apartment building.

"Sounds great to me." Humouring her, he thought it best to agree.

"But there is something I must tell you."

"Later. After we're bound together."

"No but....."

Giving her no time to say anything more he hurried up to his flat, his erection already starting to ache painfully in his jeans.

Almost dragging her along he pulled her into his apartment, the two of them getting no further than the hallway before he kissed her.

"I need to tell...."

"Later babe." He interrupted her, dragging her against him and kissing her.

When they broke apart they were both breathing heavily, his hands tugging down the zip on her dress while hers fumbled his pants open.

"Listen, I have to..."

"God, I want you."

His eyes widened and he groaned, staring lustfully at her, as her dress slid to the floor leaving her clad in just her stockings and heels.

Dragging his jeans and underwear down his thighs her fingers grasped his hardness and, looking into his eyes, she dropped to her knees.

"Oh fuck."

"I need to tell you something." She said softly.

"What?" He was desperate to feel her mouth around his cock.

"I'm a vampire."

"What, like you drink blood?"

"No but I need to swallow semen twice a day."

"Yeah of course." Matthew laughed out loud.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She gazed up at him, her mouth swallowing his tumescent cock.

"Aaaarghhhhhhhh!"

That was when he glanced into the full-length mirror in his hallway and screamed, in the reflection he was alone.