All Comments on 'Bleeding Heart Pt. 01'

by scarletrose69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Promising

There's an old saying, something about you can choose your friends but your families are thrust upon you. Hard luck, Estella, you had the wrong ones thrust on you. This story is promising although you could be a little more careful with editing and proof-reading---I spotted a few typos here and there. But you finished the chapter on a high note with that intriguing cliff-hanger. I'll certainly be reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

Great start

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

Great beginning but I have to mention that you have now three stories on the go. The Girl Next Door, Rivals and this one. All great storylines but I hope you will focus one these three first before more come out. I'd like to know what happens next on those stories. Specially Rivals. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Promising story.

Very promising story with loads of potential. PLEASE take the time to proofread and edit better. The numerous typos (juries instead of jurors, etc) harm the flow of your tale and make it hard to get/stay immersed therein. Also when it comes to dialogue, verbosity is detractive, especially when its meant to be ominous or menacing. Better editing would help your reader stay hooked and immerse themselves (especial sans sex( at least on a sex site)) in your, potentially, quite interesting world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Very eloquent, n very deep, more please

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

I like it. A nice setup for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting opener can not wait to read the full installment. In regards to the characters, can you include physical attributes to illustrate Ms. Bell and Estella, height, body build, skin complexion, eyes, facial features. You have a great thing going with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I just crave more and more of your work. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 4 years ago
Adding you to my favorites

With hope that there will be a part 2, and more, soon. I love both vampire and slow burn romance stories with real character development. This story looks very promising, but I've had my heart broken before getting involved in a story only to find the author disappeared without finishing it. Please don't break my heart!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscarletrose69@scarletrose69
Hey everyone! I write predominantly lesbian stories that all take place within the same fictional universe along with writers Phoenix Cinders and Wolf Hunt. Definitely check them out as well. I will only be posting the first part of Love on the Basketball Court Book 1 Rivals...