Blended Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Melissa and Zack share a stroking.
2.2k words
4.61
15.7k
21
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,772 Followers

Melissa woke up, blinking in the darkness. She looked over at the bedside clock, the illuminated numerals read 2:45 AM. She got up and stretched, relishing the fact that she was nude. After George had given her the fucking she needed, she was not interested in slipping on any kind of sleepwear, she just like to sleep in the raw, while George's equally nude body right there with her.

She turned to the full-length mirror and inspected her body in the dim glow of the nightlight. At 40, Melissa did not want her body to go to seed and become some fat, dumpy housewife. She ran her eyes over her 5' 9" body, noting carefully the shape of her hips, the curve of her waist, and the slight swelling of her tummy. George always found that slight tummy swell so damn sexy, it just about drove him crazy.

She saw slight smudges along her sides, just level and slightly below her breasts. Those were the spots where George had gripped her in the heat of passion, taking her with a driving force that really fired her up. He would never actually abuse her, but he did like to claim her with a little bit more oomph in the lust-driven heat of fucking.

Melissa turned her back to the mirror, and looked over her shoulder, carefully checking out her rump. The globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. She smiled, she never had any complaints about her ass, and George couldn't take his eyes off her cheeks when she was in front of her.

Turning to face the mirror again, her eyes took in her breasts, looking carefully, they were a nice match. They were about grapefruit-sized, and her nipples were nice and perky, she smiled, she liked having perky tits.

Her stomach gave a hungry grumble, she wanted a little snack, time for a late-night fridge raid. There were some fresh apples in the fridge, and that sounded tasty. For just a second, the idea of going down to the kitchen, totally nude, tickled her insides, so daring and naughty. Even though it was highly unlikely that any of the kids would see her, still, she to be a least semi-decent.

She went over to the dresser and took out a set of fire-engine red panties. They were the tanga style, the kind that left half her ass cheeks bare. She liked having minimal coverage over her ass, thongs were just too stimulating, the way the thong would press against her tight starfish. She would put thongs on for a few hours before George was ready to ravish her, and she was one hot fireball when he was fucking her. A cropped cami top that ended just below her breasts, leaving her midriff bare, yeah, that will be enough. Everyone else was asleep.

She stepped out into the hallway and headed towards the stairs, feeling the tingles of excitement as she strolled through the house in the least amount of clothing she had ever worn outside of the bedroom.

*****

Zack woke up, glanced around, and looked at the clock, it was a few minutes to 3 AM, and he was surprised, he usually slept straight through until his alarm would wake him up at 7 AM. He remembered the hot fuck with his sister, his cock throbbed to life at the remembered images, god, she looked so sexy, riding his dick, urging him on to explode, and the glorious blast as his cock went off, pumping a thick load of hot, incestuous spunk into his twin's tight fuck-hole.

He needed to have a bite to eat, there was half of a roast beef sandwich in the fridge, and that sounded just right. He pulled on a terry cloth robe and headed for the stairs.

When he stepped onto the main floor, he noticed one of the low-wattage lights on in the kitchen. He was still thinking of his sister and gave little notice to the significance of the light. Probably just some light that someone forgot to turn off.

He was just about to enter the kitchen, he paused at the kitchen doorway, and gaped at the sight. His stepmom was bent over at the fridge, and Zack felt his heart pound as he stared at the sweet smooth cheeks, just barely covered with that sexy panty. Half of her glorious globes were revealed for his eyes, being a dedicated assman, he adored that kind of view, and what a great set she had.

He was mesmerized and realized he'd better get the hell out of there. He backed up, and his foot landed on the squeaky floorboard, which sounded pretty loud in the quietness of downstairs.

Melissa jumped up and spun around. Both stepmom and stepson stared at each other, frozen by the shock.

Zack notice that Melissa had an apple, and had taken a bite out of it. Just like Eve, Zack thought, taking the apple and giving it to Adam, and his cock started to rise, no way could he stop it. The vision of his step Mom, the tight hug of her shorty cami top wrapped around her superb dairies, and the gauzy coverage of her panties made his cock respond.

Melissa was seeing Zack's robe start to tent out. It made her mouth go dry and her nipples stiffened up, pushing hard against the nightgown. She knew that Zack could very clearly see how well-delineated her fat, gumdrop nipples were, making their presence known.

Zack ventured, "Hey Melissa, sorry about this, I got hungry and well...."

Melissa replied, "So did I, and I just threw this on, and, well...."

She saw his dick twitch under his robe at her words. Oh god, how does this end?

"Well, I'll get out of the way, and give you some privacy."

Melissa said, "Oh to hell with it, come in Zack, and get what you want to eat. Jeez, I mean you've seen me at the beach, and my bikini is pretty body-baring."

Zack was thinking, true enough, but that ass flash he got was something he'd never seen before. He smiled at Melissa, drank in the vision as she turned and walked over to the breakfast nook, and he took over at the fridge. He quickly retrieved the half sandwich, poured out a tumbler of ice water, and walked over to the table. Seated across from her, he did his best not to stare at his step Mom, god, what a babe. It was easy to see why his dad could not keep his hands off her.

He knew he'd never get to sleep if he didn't stroke out a load, using wild and lurid fantasies about his step Mom to bring on the explosion. With the mental images of what he'd just seen clear in his mind, it wouldn't take long.

Across the table, Melissa could feel the heat. Her pussy was getting very warm, and she knew that Geroge did not like to be awakened during the night for sex. She could not fuck her stepson, that would be way too much, but there was another idea. She knew she'd be giving herself a jilling session, her pussy would never cool down for sleep if she didn't. Judging by the way Zack's eyes kept checking out her body surreptitiously, she was sure he'd be stroking his meat, so why not masturbate together?

Zack was just about to excuse himself when Melissa whispered, "Zack, are you going to go to bed and masturbate? Tell me truthfully."

Zack was stunned and managed to mumble, "Yes."

Before Melissa could lose her nerve, she continued, "I will also, my kitty is so hot, I would never get back to sleep if I didn't. So, why don't we masturbate together?"

Zack was stunned, his cock was now so hard it was almost painful, and he managed, "That sounds real good Melissa."

"Let's go into the basement, and use the guestroom. Give me a minute, turn off the kitchen light then come and join me."

Melissa got up and made sure to wiggle her hips as she headed for the bedroom stairs. Once in the guestroom, she stripped off her panties and cami top. Her pussy was aching, she gave her kitty a few light smacks as she positioned herself sitting in the big armchair, with her legs draped over the arms.

When Zack enters, this is how he will see her, legs spread, with a dazzling smile on her face. Her pussy was twanging with need, oh this was going to be hot and wild.

*****

When Zack enters, he sees what awaits him, and he stops and stares, transfixed by the sight of his step Mom, her dazzling smile, and the view of her spread to display her well-trimmed golden bush, the way it parted in the middle to display her crimson seam, the lips tight and slicked up with her juices.

Melissa raised her hand and tosses him something. He catches it and sees he is holding her wildly sexy panty.

"Get naked, stroke that big beauty, and spunk down my panties, stroke out the pent-up load!"

Zack quickly did so, he saw Melissa staring at her stiff dick, fully revealed, her face flushing and her breathing picking up. Zack started to slowly stroke his cock, staring at that sexy sight, god, it was so hot.

Watching him handle his cock made Melissa heat up faster, she joined him in masturbational joy. She reached down and ran her fingers all over her glistening wet opening, letting out a low moan of pleasure, her eyes fixed on Zack's cock stroking.

Zack watched with amazement as Melissa was showing her most private sexual practice for his eyes, holy fuck, he stared as her fingers settled on her stiff clit, and she started to polish the straining bud, swirling her fingers around and around. She poised two fingers of her other hand against her glistening wet opening, driving them in, her fingers making a wet squelching as she started to pump faster, fucking herself and fingering her clit wildly.

As Zack's hand stroked his throbbing cock, he could feel the need building. Melissa's body was trembling, she was so close. Zack could feel his cock jerk and swell up tight, ready to blow. Suddenly Melissa's legs started to spasm.

Melissa gasped, "Oh fuck feels so good, are you ready to cum Zack?"

Zack's hand was racing up and down his throbbing shaft, he could feel the imminent explosion, and he grunted, "Fuck yeah!"

"Then do it, cum for me, dump your load all over my panties, every drop, oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh my god, cumming, cumming, CREAM MY PANTIES!"

Melissa arched her back, practically sticking her lovely blonde box in Zack's face, and he could see her pussy contracting wildly on the two fingers she had pushed up her tight channel, her other finger polishing her clit wildly to a roaring climax.

Zack grunted, her could feel the cum surging up his shaft, and he could see Melissa's eyes open wide, staring at his cock. His cock started pulsing wildly as Melissa was gripped by a second orgasm. With that kind of incentive, his prick let go, and his cock gushed out 6 hot ropes of spunk, splattering them all along the crotch of her panties, where her sweet pink hole had been just a few minutes ago.

Melissa was gripped by a second orgasm, watching the cum arcing out of his strong, young cock, his balls pumping out a full load had driven her right back over the edge, her body writhing and shaking, of fuck, so amazing.

Zack miked out the last few dribbles, the crotch of her panties was painted white by his load, he'd really let loose. He milked out the last few drops, then slumped back, gasping, previous masturbation sessions had never produced such an explosive cum.

Melissa got up, took the panties and stepped into them, and pulled them up. She pulled them up tight against her pussy, her eyes flaring wide as she felt the warmth of Zack's cum against her pussy.

"Mmmm, a nice reminder of how much hot fun we just enjoyed," Melissa purred. "Time to go back to bed, see you in the morning sweetie."

She gave Zack a kiss, letting her lips linger just a bit against his. When she pulled back, Zack could see her eyes, a happy satisfied expression in them. He watched as she went to the door, left the room, and went up the stairs.

Zack did the same a couple of minutes later, and in bed, he lay amazed, god, what a situation he'd come into. It was like an embarrassment of riches.

In the master bedroom, Melissa slipped off her panties, went into the attached bathroom, and used a damp cloth to sponge down her pussy. When George would wake up early, he liked to have a quick roll in the hay to get the day going, and she wanted it to be minty clean for him if this morning was one of those mornings.

Once dried off, she padded back to bed and once again fully nude, slipped under the covers. She could feel the warmth of her recently excited pussy, she had a feeling that she herself would wake up early, and mount up to ride his dick like a bucking bronco.

groomleader
groomleader
2,772 Followers