Blended Family Pt. 13

Story Info
Night time happenings for the family.
2.2k words
4.24
3.7k
10
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers

At the same time...

Zack was sleeping, deep in a dream. His cock was as hard as steel as the dream played out in his mind. He had his stepmom perched over the arm of the living room sofa and was driving his cock into her more than receptive cunt doggy style, while on the other arm of the sofa, his dad was fucking his stepdaughter Laurie also doggy style. Grunts, growls, and the wet squelch of juicy fuck holes being reamed filled the air, Mother and daughter were facing each other, their hands joined as they shared the experience.

Melissa grunted, "Oh yeah my dear hubby, fuck Laurie's tight little cunt, ream her out!"

Zack's dad grunted, "Just like the way my manly son is spreading your wet cunt open, my sweet slut wife!"

The door to the living room opened, and in walked Carla and Zack's girlfriend Jaime Richards. He could see the shock on their faces as they watched the son fucking his step Mom, and dad fucking his stepdaughter.

Zack's Dad growled, "Carla, you're next, get that sweet body naked, then you can get the Daddy fucking you need after Laurie's cunt milks my cock!"

Zack could see it in his mind's eye, Carla's shock turning to lust, stripping naked, and going over to stand next to the copulating twosome, eager for her ride on Daddy's cock. His vision saw Carla grab Laurie's ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and cooing, "Look at her sweet pink starfish all ready to get reamed, do it Daddy, Laurie loves taking it up the ass, give her a good buggering! Then I want everything my sweet sister got, we share and share alike!"

He saw his Dad pull out, nudge against his stepdaughter's asshole, then powering in.

"Nnnggghhh, mmmffff, ooooooh, yes, oh yes!"

Zack locked eyes with Jaime, and grunted, "Just like Carla, get your sweet body naked, and get over here, I'm going to give you a good fucking after I flood my sweet step Mom's cunt!"

He saw her as she stripped naked, mmmmm, the remembered vision of her body from his date filled his dream. The grapefruit-sized boobs, her nipples like fat gumdrops, deep red and stiff, her sexy curvy waist, and nice wide hips. There was a one-inch landing strip right above her opening, the pussy lips bare and well waxed.

Jaime was quickly beside him, and she giggled, "Like daughter like mother," cupping Melissa's cheeks and spreading them apart. He saw the tight puckered asshole twitching and he pulled out and powered it in, his step Mom's shriek as her ass was stuffed. God, the super tight clamp around his cock was beyond amazing, he felt Jaime's hand cup his balls, and start giving gentle squeezes.

"After Mom gets her satisfaction, I want the same thing, both holes fucked! Now, flood your step Mom tight asshole!"

The room was a symphony of orgasmic cries and his mind had Jaime, a finger coated with KY, nudging her finger against his ass, she shoved hard, right up his ass, as deep as she could go. Zack grunted as his asshole was violated, and his balls erupted.

"Fuck FUCK, FUUCCKKK!" his cock went off like a rocket...

...and he struggled up from sleep, his cock was squirting like a fountain, as the dream had its way with him, he gasped, grunted, and felt the blissful release as his swollen balls got off the built-up load. He lay back, grabbing his T-shirt and using it like a mop to wipe up the mess.

It may have been messy, but it sure was a great sleep aid, and Zack was soon back to snoozing away,

*****

Just a few doors away...

Zack's dad was wide awake, laying back in bed with his head and shoulders propped up by the headboard and taking in his favorite porno flick. Two women, a blonde and a brunette were getting together, she was flat on her back, and the blonde was kneeling between the brunette's splayed legs, her fingers pistoning in and out as her mouth was licking at the entrance to her pussy. The blonde looked a bit like his wife Melissa, and he could feel the quick rising of his cock, and as the camera panned back, he took his cock in his fingertips and started to stroke it as the scene widened.

A guy was behind the blonde, his cock pounding into her from behind. He was gripping her hips, squeezing and pulling them as he fucked her, driving into her and making her moan against the other woman's pussy. He imagined the blonde was Melissa, and his cock became steel-hard.

"Oh yeah, let my slutty wife have it!" he growled, "Fuck that tight little married cunt!"

On the screen, the three of them were rearranging themselves, the blonde lying on the bed, and the dark-haired woman lying on top of her, both of them on their back. The guy knelt between their legs, fucking first the girl on top, then the girl on the bottom, switching back and forth. His fingers were stroking, shuttling up and down the length of his shaft, his hips bucking a little. The girls on the screen were kissing, their tongues meshing, as the guy between their legs fucked first one, then the other.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" the girls on screen begged. "No, me... me!" They were fighting over who got to feel his cock inside of them, and George's mind put him in that scene, his cock was being used like a fucktoy, pressed into hot, wet cunts, filled with that steady, rhythmic pounding of flesh.

George was pumping very fast now, the movement of his fingertips a blur up and down. His soft moans rose, and he was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum!" the guy on the screen growled, pulling his cock out of the blonde on the bottom and aiming it toward the dark-haired girl's shaved pussy. She was spreading it open for him as he began to cum, grunting and moaning and shoving his hips forward as huge, white-hot jets of spunk began spilling onto her mound.

She shuddered and cried out in pleasure as it washed right against her clit, there was so much of it, wave after wave, dribbling over her fingers and down the pink folds of her flesh. He pulled back, and quickly rammed it back into the blonde, letting her cunt milk the last dribs.

"Fuck yeah, cunt sucking fuck!!"

That scene took George over, his cock erupting again and again, a geyser of hot, white cum shooting up, then subsiding a bit, spilling down his fingertips and onto the towel spread over his belly. God that felt so good, thrusting and grunting and spilling even more cum as it slid down the length of his shaft watching the scene as the blonde had wiggled out from under and was licking the cum off the dark-haired girl's pussy while the guy grunted "Motherfuker!" and slammed his hips against her ass, her cunt muscles squeezing like a vice as he spunked down her pussy.

'I'd love to see Melissa like that,' crossed his mind. It was a secret fantasy of his, to watch Melissa in action with some hot, sexy lady, then being invited to partake in their hot, naked female bodies. Probably never happen, but, he could fantasize about it, at least.

He clicked off the TV, balled up the towel, and tossed it off the bed. Ahhh, now that the load was out, sleep came quickly.

****

As George drifted off...

Laurie was on hands and knees, eager for Miranda to use her. They had all been asleep, when Laurie woke up, horny and wanting more, even though it was the middle of the night, it had been a simple matter to wake up her step-sister and their new mature lover and work them up into a sexual need.

Miranda was strapping on her dildo, eager to ream Laurie, her thick 9 inches at the ready. She had her 7-inch dildo snugged up her cunt, and the press of the harness against it sent a shiver of lust through her. Carla was positioning herself, so Laurie's face would be right at her pussy. Miranda had bought another set of dual vibrating eggs, and she handed them to Carla.

"For both your sweet holes, you'll love the way the way they buzz and vibrate against each other." To Laurie, she cooed, "And you and I are going to share the other set, you'll adore the feeling of being fucked while the egg vibrates away inside your sweet ass!"

Miranda finished tightening the straps and took the position behind Laurie's upturned ass. She squeezed a dollop of lube onto the tight pucker and massaged it in, enjoying Laurie's purrs of pleasure.

Laurie was breathing heavily, she watched wide-eyed as Carla slipped the eggs into her pussy and ass, and the soft cries of pleasure as Carla started the eggs going, starting at LOW speed. Mmmmmm, oh god, the feel of both of Carla's holes being vibrated was fucking amazing, and she watched as Laurie was readied.

Miranda started her eggs going, they buzzed and clacked against each other. She nudged one of the eggs against Laurie's ass.

"Open your sweet ass to it, baby, let it slide."

Laurie felt the egg starting to breach her tight asshole, she relaxed as best she could, and with a final push, she let out a squeal of pleasure as the egg slipped into her ass.

"Oh mmmmm, that feels so good."

Miranda purred, "Now, it's my turn."

It took just a few seconds, and with the well-practiced ease of familiarity, the other egg slid into Miranda's asshole, she let out a long purr of pleasure as she felt the vibrations right between her cheeks.

"Laurie sweetie, I'm going to fuck you with my nice big cock while you eat Carla's sweet cunt!"

Laurie felt the excitement sizzle her body, as Miranda guided the dildo towards her waiting snatch. She felt the head of the dildo against her lips, then mmmmmm, the dildo pushed in, Miranda was pushing it in slow, drawing out the pleasure of Laurie's penetration. Laurie was letting out soft cries of pleasure as the lips were spread around the thick dildo, her eyes were wide as she was filled, and Miranda pushed until her pelvis pressed against Laurie's supple ass and the latex cock was completely buried in Laurie's slippery snatch.

"Oooooh, yes, yes, mmmmm, god that feels so good, let me have it."

Laurie saw Carla's snatch inches from her mouth, she could see the bliss on her sweet sister's face as her holes were buzzed with the other set of vibrating eggs. Laurie eagerly dove in, the heat and the juices surrounded her mouth as she attached her mouth securely to her sister's sexy slot, and drove her tongue in. Carla's soft moans of pleasure and the rush of juices drove her on, she drank deeply of her sister's lust as she happily gave her sister the best licking.

Just as slowly as she had pushed it in, Miranda just as slowly pulled it back, watching Laurie's lips cling longingly to the shaft as it withdrew as if they were trying to keep it inside. When she saw the ridge of the head pop out, she pushed back in, Laurie's muffled grunts of pleasure letting her know how much she enjoyed it.

Miarada got her rhythm going, she stroked in and out at a slow, steady pace. She was getting increasingly excited herself, every thrust, her buttocks tightened up, squeezing the vibrating egg tighter, making her ass tingle delightfully. She nudged the vibration control up to MEDIUM, it felt so amazing, and she loved it. Having two sex-hungry teens to service and be serviced, just drove the heat up higher.

Carla was almost in orbit, having both holes vibrated while her sweet sister's face was licking her for all she was worth. Shivering all over, she set her vibration control to MEDIUM, gasping with pleasure as she felt them pick up the pace inside her. The vibrations inside her cunt and ass together felt so good, so fucking amazing.

Laurie growled into Carla's soupy wetness as Miranda turned the vibration control up to HIGH, and it just about drove Laurie crazy. Her whole groin was vibrating wildly against the plunges of the rampaging dildo, and she felt Miranda's hips bucking faster, harder, smacking against her ass in a rising cadence, fucking her sizzling cunt in a lust-driven need. Laurie's tongue was swiping at Carla's clit, standing out stiff and hard, taking her to the edge. Carla turned her vibrator up to HIGH, holy fuck, she was gonna cum like a train.

Laurie was writhing and whimpering under Miranda's furious fucking. The dildo slammed into her in a repeated frenzy, pounding her cunt unmercifully, and Miranda was holding her hips tightly as she reamed Laurie's slot.

Carla let out a loud shriek as she went over, howling and crying out as her pussy blew apart, and a huge rush of juices shot out, painting Laurie's face, and Laurie felt the rush. As Miranda hissed, "Cum, cum for me, cum all over my big cock!" Laurie tumbled over the edge, and she let out loud shrieks as her pussy blew apart in a massive orgasm.

Dimly, she heard Miranda cry out, "Fuck oh fuck tight little cunt, fuck FUCK!" her orgasm washing over her like a tsunami of pleasure. The room was like a bordello, reverberating with the shared explosions.

They tumbled down together in a heap, and within a couple of minutes, they were slumbering peacefully.

groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers