Blended Family Pt. 12

Story Info
Melissa and Denise renew their loving.
2.5k words
4.6
2.9k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

As Carla and Laurie were in a joyous coupling with Miranda...

Melissa was a bundle of anticipation and excitement, Denise Shelby, her best friend from college was just about to arrive. She had called from the airport and was on her way over in a taxi. They had been lovers for the 4 years both of them had been in college, it was a hot and steamy love affair, and they were at it almost every day, neither of them could get enough of each other.

When Denise took the teaching position in Paris, that had put an end to their relationship, it had been 10 years, and her mind was going back and forth.

Did Denise want to renew their sexual relationship? Or was this just an "old friend" visit? Her mind jumped back to the here and now, as the doorbell chimed. She went over, opened the door and there she was. God, Denise looked even more sexy than she was when Melissa had last seen her. The burnished copper hair to her shoulders, the green eyes, and her 5'8" frame were nicely filled out at 130 pounds. The 10 years had not taken anything away from her breasts, still that sexy 34DD size, firm and upright, her nipples jutting up, poking through her top.

Denise's face was flushed, her eyes gleaming, she stepped across the threshold, slammed the door shut behind her, grabbed Melissa, and pushed her back against the wall.

"Lift your hands above your head, hold them together, and keep them there."

The ordering made Melissa's lust surge, being told what to do, always made her compliant. She did so and saw Denise smile at her. Denise saw what Melissa was wearing, easy access, she reached into her halter top and grabbed Melissa's 36D boobs, fingers tweaking at her rapidly stiffening nipples. It was a simple matter to strip her of her top, she then reached down, fingers sliding under her very short skirt, no panties in the way. Denise cupped her pussy, she could feel the heat radiating off of her.

Melissa growled, "Finger fuck me, baby, my cunt is all hot and wet, make me cum!"

Oh yes, Melissa was ready, she was soaked. Denise let her fingers glide between her lips and around her clit, teasing her a bit. Her breaths were ragged and quick. Poising two fingers against the hot, wet heat, she drove in a lust-driven thrust, parting her pink slide, noticing that Melissa was still nice and tight, even 10 years later.

Denise felt the juices around her fingers, and she growled, "Just like a needy slut, my sweet little lezzie lover is a hungry, wanton slut. You're my slut, and I'm going to make you cum like the hungry slut you are!"

Melissa spread her legs wide, letting out loud gasps, the way she moaned, panted, and wiggled against Denise's hand buried between her thighs, had both lovers feeling the heat building fast.

Denise reached her left hand up, keeping Melissa's arms pinned above her head, and rammed her right-hand fingers in, powerfucking her lover's dripping cunt. She was seeing through a red haze of lust, the way Melissa was spread open to her plunging fingers, almost naked, the sounds of pleasure had her fully revved up. She adjusted her fingers, now she was rubbing insistently over Melissa's twitching clit, eager to make her explode.

Denise growled, "Now be a good little girl, you are going to cum for me, feel my fingers hitting that sweet button, do it, be a hungry slut and cum for me, cum all over my hand, DO IT!"

That gave Melissa the last little push, and her scream of sexual orgasm sounded, Denise's hand was covered with squirts of girl cum, as she fingered her to climax.

Denise lifted her hand to her mouth, and looking Melissa eye to eye, licked her fingers clean and lapped up the cum juice.

Melissa wanted to do some ordering, and growled, "I want you on the bed, with your sass, I'm sure you want me to eat your ass!"

Melissa led the way, stripping off her easy-access dress as she did so while Denise stripped naked along the way. They left a trail of clothes from the front entrance to the bedroom, and very soon, two naked sexy bodies were ready for more. They paused, each of them drinking in the naked charms and assets of each other. They were quite similar, they could have been sisters. Both with generous boobs, Denise's 34DDs and Melissa's 36D stacked up well, nice curvy waists, sexy booty, and well-waxed pussies, they were ready for more.

Denise took to the bed, and cocking her ass up, she looked over her shoulder and cooed, "You said it Melissa sweetie, I'm full of sass, so eat my ass!"

Melissa was sizzling, she took the position, spreading those sweet moons apart, and she saw it, the pink, tight twitchy bullseye.

Denise was trembling, she felt Melissa's hands on the stretched ovals of her upthrust buttocks, spreading them apart as far as she could. Knowing that her lover was looking right between the spread of her lewdly displayed asscheeks made her lust roar.

Melissa moved her head up a bit, worked up a mouthful of spit, and just above the sweet hole, she opened her mouth and let the spit run out, covering Denise's asshole. The loud moan of pleasure urged her on, and she lowered her head, her mind was jumbled with the repeating line, 'I'm going to lick my lover's tight little asshole' and she went in for the contact.

A passionate shiver rippled over Denise's body as she felt Melissa's face nuzzling warmly between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. Then the breathtaking sensations as Melissa's lips pressed tight against the sensitive opening of her puckered starfish. Denise felt like she was in orbit, as Melissa's mouth happily ate her sassy ass. With the hot, wet tongue licking and probing against the tight clench of her bunghole, Denise was gaping beneath the delicious stimulation of her ass.

Denise grunted, "Finger me, both holes, I feel on fire, make me cum!"

Melissa was happy to do so, and continuous moans of pleasure rose as Denise gasped and moaned from the two fingers driving up into her soaking fuckhole, while two fingers of her other hand poised against her asshole, and drove in, oh fuck that felt so amazing.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, mmmmmm."

Melissa enjoyed her sounds, and she purred, "Denise my love, you are such a horny little bitch, aren't you? Just as horny as me, your lezzie slut lover! Were you all hot and wet in the taxi, wanting me to take advantage of me?"

Denise grunted, "Yes, oh yes, my cunt was gushing, make me cum!"

Melissa powered her fingers in and out, power buggering the tight starfish as her fingers rammed in and out of Denise's creamy heat, and she feel the contractions starting.

"Cum all over my fingers, cun like a good little lezzie slut, DO IT!"

Denise quickly did so, her holes spasming in concert, and she screamed as her body was hit by a massive orgasmic rush, a massive spasm powered through her womb, then another, and another, and her body felt out of control, as she writhed, moaned and squirted all over, Melissa's fingers bringing the pleasure-filled cries from her.

When she flopped down, Melissa quickly snuggled against her, and they were sharing a most pleasant afterglow.

It didn't take long before both could feel the heat returning, Melissa became aware of Denise's hand moving lower and lower down her back. Mmmm, that felt so nice as Denise's hand caressed her supple ass cheeks. It felt so good, that Melissa lifted her face to look into Denise's face.

Melissa put her hands on Denise's face and gently pulled it forward as she lifted her mouth. Feeling the warmth and the softness of Denise's lips against hers, the soft, gentle pressure, they paused, looked each other in the eyes, and their lips came back together, opening their mouths to each other, tongues swirling together, adding to the rising heat.

Melissa was writhing against Denise's body, and she groaned up into her open mouth when she felt Denise's hand move down and caress the swell of her asscheeks.

Melissa began to search Denise's body as well, and within a minute, the two ladies were clinging to each other, Melissa could feel Denise's hard nipples pressed against her own, equally excited nipples. She purred when Denise's hand moved gently over her mons, fingers gently sliding along her labial lips.

"Oh my god!" Melissa moaned as she felt Denise's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Melissa spread her thighs wide and started to push her hips towards Denise's fingers, eager for more stimulation.

"Mmmmm, such a horny little lezzie, hungry little slut!" Denise purred.

Melissa adored being called in such terms, she cried out with joy as she felt a single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure. Denise was gentle as she finger fucked Melissa's tight cunt, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her cunt, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls.

Now that the burning lust had been consumed, it was time for loving, sweet sensual lovemaking, and Melissa could feel the rushing, Denise's lips came against hers, and the feel of her hot tongue slipping inside her mouth gave her the last little push, Melissa's body writhed and shook as her orgasm took her, making her mind explode in pleasure.

Melissa eagerly returned the pleasure, and when her hand found Denise's pussy, the wet heat took her in, and it didn't take too long before Denise was crying out, as Melissa's fingers took her over.

Still wound up, they formed a 69, they adored the simultaneous joining of eating each other's sexy snatches. Melissa and Denise adored oral loving, and both of them had gone to a waxing salon, and their asshole, taint, and pussy lips had been waxed smooth and bald. Each had left a neat tidy tuft of their pubic hair just above the vaginal opening on their mons, and the sight of each other's labia lips, hot and glistening was like a natural aphrodisiac, and the room filled with the sounds, cries, grunts, and whispered endearments of pleasure.

The two sexy shapes were moving like one well-put-together organism, giving and receiving the sizzling pleasure, drinking from the copious flows of love juices from between their legs, before they exploded, shrieking and crying out as orgasms had their way with both ladies.

*****

It was dark, and Melissa rose up from sleep to feel Denise rubbing against her back, building her up from sleep to wide awake and horny. They had drifted off, and the bedside clock read 2:30 AM.

"Remember how we made love our first time, in our dorm room, baby? Let's do it again."

Melissa remembered well as she rolled onto her tummy. That first time had been amazing. She had been masturbating in the dark, thinking Denise was asleep when Denise had arisen without her noticing, and had sat on the edge of her bed. How she had frozen, the way her ass was cocked up, her hands between her thighs, even with the blanket pulled over her, what she had been doing was unmistakable. How Denise had cooed to her to keep going, so she could watch.

Denise started to rub her shoulders, and purred, "Mmmmm our first time together, it was so nice."

Denise pulled down the bed covers, and Melissa's nude backside was visible to Denise. Gently she rubbed Melissa's shoulders and her back and Melissa began squeezing and pressing into her hand with her pelvis, slowly rocking against the bed, just like she had on that glorious night back then. Melissa started to make little noises of passion.

Just as it had happened back then, Melissa rocked harder and Denise let her hands drift down to her bottom, her hands stroked caressingly over Melissa's naked cheeks. With Denise's hands gently cupping Melissa's cheeks, she started to press down on her, developing a rhythmic pressure of her own. As Denise rocked she applied pressure, making Melissa's thrusts even more delicious. Melissa was letting out moans and growls of passion, as she felt the building up. Then Denise reached over to her hips and began holding up off the mattress.

"Slow down a little," she begged. "I want to enjoy this."

Her urging made Melissa feel even more desperate as she was now thrusting against nothing. It was a delicious and frustrating pleasure as she delayed Melissa's orgasm.

With her hands on both of her hips and the bed covers pulled away, Denise straddled Melissa placing one knee on each outside of her legs and she gently lowered herself until her pelvis pressed against Melissa, she could feel the warmth of her lover's sex against my bottom. Mmmmm, just like it had been the first time, Denise was naked and horny, and Melissa purred with pleasure as she felt the outline of Denise's vulva against her naked cheeks. With her pussy well waxed, the heat of Denise's sex pressed against Melissa's naked flesh, the feeling of her hot and moist made Melissa shiver with excitement, Melissa felt Denise's bare breasts, the stiff hard nipples digging into her back as her nude body pressed tightly against her back. Grasping Melissa's hips tightly, molding her body against her, she used her whole body to rub against Melissa.

"Keep playing with your sweet pussy baby, make yourself cum!"

Melissa was in heaven, Denise her first lover was rubbing her body all over her naked backside. Denise's hot nude body pressed against Melissa over and over, her soft, delicious cries of passion were like music to Melissa's ears. Melissa's hand was buried in her sex, her fingers probing the wet heat, rubbing her juices all over her clit, trying her best to drag it out. Denise was imitating the undulations that Melissa had been making as she pushed up against the thrust of Denise's naked body to meet the thrusts with the arching of her back.

Melissa could feel the juices of Denise's pussy dripping onto her ass, starting to flow like a river downwards. Melissa could feel her breathing get choppy, she could hear Denise's ah-ah-ah-ah sounds as her orgasm closed in. The rubbing of Denise's naked flesh against her, the dripping of her juices started to run down over her twitchy asshole, her pussy lips, she was balanced on the edge, and when Denise's juices flowed over her stiff, throbbing clit, that took her.

Melissa raised her head and let out a loud howl of orgasm as her body started to shake wildly, she could feel her asshole pulsing in time with her spasming pussy, and she could feel Denise writhing against her, pressing down hard, she knew her lover was ready to tumble.

Denise let out a long, loud moan, squeezing the entire length of her back against Melissa as she exploded, a fresh gush of her juices poured out over Melissa's ass, running down the channel to pour all over Melissa's clit, making her cum again, fuck that felt so amazing. They fell into each other's arms, letting sleep take them.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers