Bless you

Story Info
Honey goes to church, and fulfills a fantasy.
1.8k words
4.61
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bless you

Honey had been going to church since she could remember, but she had been neglecting to go since she was at uni, being a mature student at 30, and now a member of the ballet club. Meant her time was very short in-between studies, but her family were strict even at her age, and her parents had requested a local church contact her to convince her to go to services. Her mother preaching that she was worried about her surrounded by so much sin.

Hence here she stood, directly after practice with her tutu still on, as the church was just down the path from the gym and she figured she could get this talk done and go practice dance more. The church was small and old, and when the older tall priest, who looked to be in 60s but was still fit and muscular, led her into a small office like room off to the side of the main church hall, she felt at ease.

He gestured to a beautiful chair, obviously antique and wooden, but the seat had a small piece of cloth over it as if he were ashamed at the state of the upholstery on it. She politely didn't mention it, and sat down, a curtain lay behind the chair, his desk a foot or so in front. She didn't question the layout, used to old churches and them being utilized in any way they could. He was a kind old man with sparkling brown eyes, and the sight of his white hair and beard, and his robes, made her feel oddly at home.

He asked about her studies and she answered, shifting in the chair as it felt like it moved slightly, her tutu most likely, it was awkward to wear on a chair and she had to tilt her ass up slightly so it stuck up at the back and covered her thighs at the front. He saw her discomfort and handed her a small blanket to cover her lap.

Her satin tights usually lay over her small silken panties, covering her mound and curvy thighs, but she had a hole in her tights so she was thankful of the blanket. The drone of the priest's voice was suddenly disturbed by the feeling of warmth from below, she shuffled her thighs confused.

She flushed red and smiled when the priest said he was thankful she had came here, as she was clearly in need of guidance. Then promptly choked when what was undoubtedly a tongue licked at her pussy over her clothes. She flinched, froze and then tried to hide her reactions from the priest and answer his questions. What the hell?!? How could there be someone under the chair and he not know?

The flat of someone's tongue licking all the way along her pussy and wetting her tights and panties made her shuffle, it felt SO good, perhaps even more so knowing the priest was right there. Like the naughtiest kind of scenario, she tried to keep her breathing steady, and when the priest turned away to see to the overly noisy old printer, she tore her tights open more for the tongue below, and pulled aside her panties.

The tongue now licked inside her and she gripped the arms of the chair as pleasure shuddered through her. She had been too busy to go out and find a hookup lately, so she was wound so tightly. She shifted slightly and seemed to find the perfect way to sit on the chair, she now realized the piece of fabric had covered a hole, beneath which someone's eager face and long clever tongue lay. A low moan echoed as she was practically sat on their tongue. She had no idea how the person managed to reach, perhaps a headrest below.

The printer clicked, whirred and popped loudly as she moved her hips, riding the tongue, panting as it concentrated on her clit. The printer suddenly went silent, and the only sounds were the wet slurps and licking from below her as she bit back her moans, but she was so close she couldn't stop!

She rode the tongue, pressing down, throwing her head back and her hips moving even as the priest turned. He smirked, and walked over to hold her chin as she shuddered through an orgasm and squirted on the face of the person below. He stroked her hair.

"Good girl, you have been blessed"

She moaned as aftershocks ran through her, the tongue slurping up her cum until she was clean. The priest pulled her up on wobbly legs, her tights torn, wet pussy glistening just below her tutu and panties pulled to one side. She looked up at the priest with wide watery eyes, about to apologize when she realized, he knew all along. She huffed and smiled.

Watching as he sat on the desk chair and pulled aside his robes slightly, a man about her age with a wet face crawled from beneath the chair over to the desk to suck on the priest's cock beneath his robes, the sight of his robes tented below and covering the man was so lewd, but so fucking hot.

The priest moaned, his head pushing back for a moment as he guided the head below to take him deeper, she really wanted to see his cock. But she was so turned on seeing this happening, him sat there with his mischievous eyes, cock deep in the throat of the man below. He cleared his throat and looked at her sternly

"I don't need to worry you'll tell anyone about this little foray do I?"

She shook her head enthusiastically "No father, of course not, I should probably....go"

His eyes were stern as he said

"Stay if you like, there is no shame in watching or taking pleasure, it is god given that we may take our pleasure, even in ways that may seem sinful. I can tell you enjoy this, now you know there is good reason to come here often, our regular services are of course lovely. But our occasional evening guidance for needy souls? Far more so. Should you keep quiet you are welcome here anytime, should you talk...well, we too could have words. If you never want to return, a word will never be said. It is up to you dear girl. Now allow an old man his pleasure."

He pulled aside his robes, the red faced man, his mouth deep on the priests cock, was beautiful. He had thick brown curly hair and big green eyes, he choked on the priest's cock as he praised him and stroked through his hair. He flicked his eyes towards her as he swallowed once, twice, and moaned as the priest came down his throat. The priests put a finger on his lips and held up a hand, the man stood, a touch taller than her, his cock hard in his trousers, and came over to touch her chin, she nodded and he leaned in for a kiss, passing her a little of the priests cum as they shared it moaning. The priest palmed his cock watching, then stood to stand taller behind the beautiful man, unzipping his trousers and giving him a hand job as he kissed and licked into her mouth.

The beautiful man came with a whine against her legs, and dropped to his knees to lick it off her thighs and legs as she stroked his soft hair. The priest smiled fondly at them

"Bastien is a talented man, and eager to please, thank you for indulging him in the chair."

She laughed "I think I should thank him!"

Bastien left with a blush and a shy smile, and the priest sat on his chair, she sat astride his desk as he wrote emails, until he pulled her towards his lap, she grinded on him, and a good while later his cock started to rise. She loved the lewdness, his robes, this room with all its religious artifacts, and her sat on his lap grinding on his cock. He put a hand behind her neck pulling her into a sloppy kiss as she moaned, enjoying the dry humping, her wet pussy no doubt leaving remnants on his dark robes.

She leaned over his desk and pushed back against his cock, desperate to get it inside her. He palmed her ass, and stood to rub against her. When she tilted her hips up, he chuckled and lifted his robes to push his cock inside her. He was Thick, the head pushed in as she moaned, head thunking onto the desk. He then held her hips and pushed in rough in one go, making her gasp. She felt so full and so good, he was bigger than she had expected, and the stretch felt good. She was still wet enough the slide was easy as he started to fuck her slow and deep, stroking her back and moaning.

It was far too soon when she felt herself near again, enjoying the scent of incense and the musk of sex, the view of the office and the church through the crack of the door. The feel of his heavy robes against the back of her legs and his big strong hands gripping her hips tight as he came deep inside her, thrusting as he kept cumming, she moaned at the feel of the wet heat, coming on his cock with a cry.

His words of praise against her back were a balm, and his saying how blessed she was, and how good she had been. She glowed with pleasure, a long-held fantasy fulfilled, and she smiled even more as the cum ran down her pussy lips as he pulled out, and it dripped down her leg. He stroked her ass

"You are indeed lucky this day young lady, say a prayer on your way out and I shall hope and pray I see you again soon. Send Bastien back in if you would please. I will tell your parents you are a good, god-fearing girl, and that you will be attending regular services as it fits in with your university studies."

She cleaned herself up as best she could in the bathroom, pulling on some leggings and leaving her ripped tights. She walked out with a nod and told Bastien to go in as he left her with a touch on the arm and a cheeky grin.

She walked all the way back to her flat with the Priests cum deep inside her, and wetting the crotch of her leggings. She smiled, knowing it was wildly unlikely, but wondering what would happen if the priest left her with child. She had always had a bit of a breeding kink after all. She would certainly be attending church more often now, that was for sure!