Blessed Meeting

Story Info
First time with a man.
1.2k words
4.39
6.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early 30s and newly divorced. My ex left me for another man. At first I was upset; however, as time passed I became happy she left me. I have had reoccurring thoughts and memories of a sexual experience I had with a friend.

This lead me to start exploring gay porn on the internet. I found I was very excited and horny like I never felt before. I also started seeing men different in the work place, super market, and in restaurants.

Finally, I had to do something about my sexual feelings for men. The first place I started was the local bar that was for all sexual persuasions. Well, nothing happened in the first couple of times I went. So, I would go home disappointed.

However, the third time I went was the start of a journey into the world male love. A good looking man approached the bar where I had been setting. He was good looking man in his 40s, clean shaved, a little gray, dark soft skin and in good shape. His smile and soft voice caught my attention. As I drowned all over myself he said, "he has been watching me the times I have been in the bar, and he thought I was very sexy. He introduced himself as Bobbie. I said, "my name was Michael. The next thing I knew I was sitting at a table with him and another man, who also was very good looking. Well, we talked, drank, and danced all night. Yea, we even dirty danced and slow danced. Bobbie held me in his arms dancing like I was his date. I felt sexy and treasured. At the end of the night he lead me out to my car, and gave me a light kiss on my lips. The kiss was very sensual and soft. Finally, he said good night and handed me a piece of paper with his name and phone number. He said, "call me sometime sexy."

Well, it didn't take me long to call him. Although, I did wait until the afternoon of the next day. I could not wait any longer because he is all I thought about at work. I felt giddy and excited when I finally called. Bobbie answered with that soft low voice. He said, "I was thinking of you."

I replied, "really." Then, I asked what he was doing for the evening. He said making dinner for the both of us, and he gave me his address. Well, I was so excited at the prospect of having dinner with this gorgeous man I showered made sure I was shaved and clean. Here's the real kicker I didn't know what to wear, lol.

I showed up at his place at 7 wearing tight wranglers, cowboy boots, and a silky shirt with buttons open just below the chest and dinner jacket.

Bobbie opened the door looking absolutely gorgeous and smelling delightful. He greeted me with a hug and kiss on the lips, which sent me through the roof with goosebumps up and down my body.

Wine was served with dinner. I was not real hungry, so just ate a few bites. Of course, he had the lights low, candlelight, soft music playing. As we finish dinner and had a couple of drinks of wine Bobbie asked me to dance. He walked over to me and pulled out my chair. He pulled me in close to him. I could feel his masculine body against mine. It was sexually intoxicating. I was his to do whatever he wanted to do. Then, it came we stopped he looked into my eyes smiled and kissed me deeply and exploring my mouth with his tongue. The kiss was the best sensual kiss I ever had. We kissed for sometime until he grabbed my hand led to his bedroom.

Again, there were candles burning, soft music playing, and he had wine on the nightstand. We kissed some more. I was more excited and horned up with making out than I had ever been. He then asked, "if I would do a slow strip dance for him." So, the show started. I started swaying to the music slowly taking off my shirt, pants, jockstrap, and socks. I removed my boots earlier when we were dancing. I was naked and still swaying to the music. Bobbie said he loved watching me dance naked and that I had a sexy body that he wanted.

At that point he approached me and we locked lips in the sexist kiss I ever had. He then picked me up and carried me to the bed. He stripped and laid next to me, and he pushed me gently down to his dick. His body was very tan. His dick was at least seven inches long and average thickness as well shaved. I sucked on his dick and licked it. I took it as deep as I could. He pulled out and pushed me flat on my back head over the corner of the bed still over top me and put his dick back in my mouth. I sucked on his dick licked it and took it as deep as I could. He started fucking my mouth for a while. As his fucking my mouth he told me not to swallow his cum he went all the way down to his balls started to cum, then he pull slightly out leaving the head of his dick on my tongue. After he came he reached down and kissed me and told me to share his cum with him. I was snowballing for the first time, it was fantastic, and I loved the taste of cum.

We then crawled up and got under the covers with each other he spooned with me me. He started caressing me and played with my nipples which excited me, then he slowly stroked my cock as well. Bobbie whispered in my ear and said, "you are the sexiest man I've seen. I couldn't hold off any more I came in his hand and he caught all my cum, and then asked me to eat it off his fingers and I did so. I seductively suck all my cum and then he said share it with me and I shared it with him.

As we laid there caressing and kissing I noticed that his cock was getting harder and he pressed it against the crack of my ass. I heard Bobbie reach to his nightstand and open the drawer and pull out a bottle of lube. He put some on his hand and gently rubbed it on my ass all touching and pressing, all I did was moan. This would be my first time a man would invade my man pussy. He gently used his finger to pull lube on my horn and then he entered me. He fucked me with his finger then before I knew it he had two fingers in me. He pushed his dickhead into my man hole. The feeling hurt at first. He whispered in my ear relax. He then pushed more in and it didn't hurt. Before I knew it I could feel his balls against my ass, and he gently kept fucking me, all I could do was moan and grown, and my own dick started leaking pre-come and I got hard again too. Before I knew it Bobbie started cumin in my ass it felt fantastic. We laid there as his dick softened and came out of my butt. He fucked me another time that night and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.