Inflation Inspires Cuckolding

Story Info
High costs lead to alternative entertainment options.
2k words
4.02
4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is older than 18.

* * *

Phoebe is sometimes indirect when it comes to our love life. But under her façade she is burning hot and always looking for ways to add spice. We've been on a bit of a rollercoaster for the last few months but it's all turned out for the best because she's the best.

"Alec, did you know that Duke's has closed?"

"No, what was Duke's?"

"A nightclub. And it closed because you didn't know it existed. And you probably didn't know it existed because we are so strapped for cash. When was the last time we went out?"

"Last month, when we met Sally, Alan, Bob, and Maggie for a pint. That was over £30 for a round without any crisps. Inflation is killing us, Phoebe. I'm still not happy about the cost of beer and crisps. A pint and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps should not cost me £7!"

My little rant over, Phoebe continued.

"And that's why Duke's closed. A night there was just too expensive for students. But I think I have found something that's pretty close to free. Maybe we'll enjoy it. In fact, I'm really confident."

"OK, what?"

"You know Kiara and Ben, right?"

"Yes, I think so. Ben's the guy who buys and sells second hand cars, right?"

"Right. Well, I was chatting with Kiara and she shared something. They've been meeting up with Vernon."

"Vernon from football?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"Exactly what?"

"Vernon is gifted. Very gifted."

Vernon is a great footballer. At an American university he'd have a scholarship and special treatment. As it is, he studies radio production and is apparently pretty good at that.

"You mean... Should I understand... "

"Yes, Alec. Vernon has a big black cock and if Kiara is being honest then he knows how to use it."

"So Kiara is fucking Vernon behind Ben's back?"

"No, Ben is part of it. Kiara cuckolds Ben with Vernon and Ben loves being there when it happens."

"Kiara, right? Indian girl, pretty, med student. She's cuckolding Ben and Ben loves it?"

I was excited at this statement but also worried. I only watch porn on a VM running on my laptop. I don't want my main browser's history to include any porn sites. But most of the porn I watch and read is about cuckolding. Had Phoebe caught me out somehow?

"Precisely. Doesn't it sound divine? Wouldn't you like to have your own personal porno, with me as the star? You want to see Vernon struggle to fit his big cock into me, don't you? You want to watch as his bare cock throbs as he pumps me full of his cum. And if that lump in your trousers is speaking for you then I think I know what you want to do next."

"You'd be prepared to have sex with Vernon to entertain me?"

"Not just you. I think he'd entertain me pretty well, too. Kiara said he was very good in bed."

"And you think that I want to watch you?

"Don't you?"

"I think I'm in some emotional turmoil right now. May I go down on you? I think that might help."

As I helped Phoebe tug off her knickers I was thinking about what it would be like to go down on her when she was full of Vernon's sperm. And what I was thinking is that it would be even better than going down on her without any sperm inside her.

* * *

"Phoebe, I think you could be right. I didn't really sleep last night but I did think about what you said."

"And..."

"And I think that it could be very exciting. Vernon's really handsome and..."

"Go on, Alec. Say it. I think I know what you want to say."

"And I'd love to clean you up after he's cum inside you. I want to lick his sperm from your pussy."

"Well, I'm not surprised."

I didn't know how to interpret that. Why wasn't she surprised? Was she manipulating me or did she just have deep knowledge of me?

"Why?"

"Because you're so confident, sweetie. And so considerate. You are always thinking about us and me instead of just yourself. And that's why I love you. That's why I want to stay with you. But I do want to feel Vernon pump me full of his cum. And I want you to clean me up. It'll be great."

* * *

We all went to the university sexual health clinic to get tested and confirmed that we were all clean. So, on Friday night Vernon came around to our place and we ate what we could afford: a Welsh rarebit and a cup of tea.

Then came the main event.

"Alec sweetie, why don't you help Vernon off with his trousers." Phoebe pushed me at him.

I undid his belt and pulled them down. He really was gifted. His white briefs were holding back a flood of manmeat.

Vernon removed them and out popped what looked like 25cm of slack cock. I knew it was going to grow and wondered how much Phoebe would be able to fit inside her. She's probably not even 160cm tall, so where would it even go?

Then I saw it move. I suppose I'd stopped and my breath was speeding up. Vernon spoke.

"I think you're looking at it and wondering if you can put it in your mouth. The answer's yes as long as you're gentle. Why don't you pick it up in your hands?"

I did. I lifted it up with both my hands and breathed in, inhaling his masculine scent. Then, I lent down and gently licked the tip of his foreskin. Suddenly he started to thicken and stiffen. I gently retracted his foreskin, revealing the pale pink head beneath the black outer skin. His foreskin covered the head again and I gently retracted it once more.

The movement was becoming smoother as he stiffened. Then I saw a drop of precum form at the tip of his cock.

"I think I'd like to take over now, if you don't mind, sweetie. Vernon's my treat, really. You can take a seat and watch. I'll let you know when you can be more active again."

Phoebe didn't just lick him. She started sucking him, giving him a very sloppy blowjob. Then she decided she needed to try him elsewhere.

"I want to try you inside me, Vernon. Do you think you'll fit?"

"Oh, you won't have any trouble with the thickness but you might not have room for the full length. But that doesn't matter as long as you get all you want, I suppose. You just let me know how things are going for you."

Then, he tossed her onto our bed. She sprawled on her back with her legs open. He lay down between them.

He started rubbing his cock up and down her pussy, getting her very wet. I could see her lips change colour as they engorged.

"OK. I'm going in. But I'll go slow and won't do it all in one thrust. This'll probably take a little while."

Kiara had told Phoebe the truth. Vernon was a kind and gentle lover. He just had a huge cock. He probably didn't even get the whole head in on his first thrust. In fact it was less of a thrust and more of a gentle introduction to what must have been quite a stretch.

Slowly, slowly more and more went in. Eventually he got about half in and Phoebe yelped.

"I think that's probably it, Vernon. You must have just touched my cervix. Wow!"

Now he knew what was possible and he changed his approach. He was smooth, he was slow, but he was consistent. He built a rhythm and I could see Phoebe's hips moving with his. She had her hands on his hips and gently pulled him in. Not really adding anything, just taking ownership.

As she became fully comfortable with him inside her, Vernon increased his pace. Phoebe told him what he wanted to hear.

"Oh yes, Vernon. It feels so good. When you cum, stay inside me. Pump me full of cum. Seed me!"

That did the trick and Vernon thrust and stopped. I saw his buttocks clench and he pumped and pumped and pumped. Then he sighed and collapsed onto Phoebe, with his cock still blocking her pussy.

"Roll off and pull out, Vernon. It's Alec's turn. He wants to clean me up, I know."

I did. I was burning with desire. I couldn't wait to inhale the blended scent of Phoebe's pussy and Vernon's cum. To taste their sexual cocktail. To feel it in my mouth and throat.

It was everything I could have hoped for. Phoebe's pussy looked utterly fucked in the best way possible. At that moment, the intense sexual aroma was unbearably attractive and when I tasted her my mind exploded with pleasure.

Phoebe was also enjoying herself. There were yips of delight followed by specific orders for what I should do. I obeyed, of course, hoping for the opportunity to do it all again.

After a few minutes I heard her cum, felt her pussy pulse as she orgasmed, and then felt a little splash of her own ejaculate. I'd never been entirely sure if female ejaculation was a real thing. It is. And when Phoebe's completely overwhelmed with sexual pleasure she definitely ejaculates. Her cum tastes very good.

* * *

We lay in bed after Vernon left.

"So, better than clubbing?"

"Oh yes, Phoebe. Way better than clubbing, pubbing, the cinema or pretty much anything we could do. I am so glad you suggested this. It's the best thing we've ever done."

"So, we should do it again?"

"Please!"

"I'm glad you want more of it because I do, too. I know you want to lick up Vernon's cum again. But what about finding someone else, too? Variety is the spice of life, after all."

"Sounds good. What's more important for you: a big cock or a heavy cummer?"

"Being stretched out by Vernon's cock was incredible. But I know how much you loved licking up his cum. I suppose this really is a gin and tonic situation. They're both OK on their own but the whole is so much better than the parts. So let's try to find someone who has everything we want."

* * *

We tried several bulls and shared details with Kiara and Ben. They were all good but not as good as Vernon. He had the size, the moves, and left a huge splodge of cum for me to lick up every time.

We're still looking for someone to come close to what he can deliver.

But the best bit has been the deepening of our relationship. I'd licked up the third load of cum from Winston, who was visiting us on a night when Vernon was with Kiara and Ben. Winston pulled up his joggers, put on his trainers and was on his way out.

When I heard the front door close I looked Phoebe in the eyes and asked her.

"Phoebe, I love what you've done for us these last few months. I knew I loved you before but didn't know how much. And now I know I don't want it to end. So, I hope you'll take me as your husband."

"Of course I will, Alec. Do you know that you proposed to me with a little bit of Winston's baby batter on your lips?"

Then she leaned in and kissed me.

So we're planning a wedding. We're wondering if we should do something with Kiara and Ben. It would be cheaper and they are getting married, too. If we do, Ben and I both want Vernon as our best man.

Of course, we would need to work out some honeymoon logistics. Vernon can't be in two places at once. But it's a great problem to have!