All Comments on 'Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Richian28Richian28over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, well written, love to have a follow up with them married and mire interaction with their family and friends 👍❤️

GybbsGybbsover 2 years ago

Among the bestest stories ever!

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

Thank you for such a beautiful love story with just enough spice to make it really good without crossing that line into pornography, the best story I have read in a really long time. You are very talented with your writing.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

So pleased that Blake found his way to New Blake and, of course, Deen! I had to flip back to Dex to remember Blake was the one-night stand. A great story, a really great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful story of what true love can be if you find it. Love your writing!

VirgoRN917VirgoRN917over 2 years ago

Can I give this more than 5 stars? Love it, would love to hear more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good! Thanks

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

I felt the first chapter was a bit rushed. The first few pages were awesome but then the pace felt unrealistic. Just seemed Dex fell in love with not only the electrician but his daughters as well with seemingly little interaction. I thought this story would be similar but I was wrong. I loved this story! It was all about not judging a book by its cover, a reminder everyone could use. The pace was realistic and the characters I just loved. The sex was steamy too 😊 We’ll done! Very much looking forward to reading your other stories as well as future creations.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 2 years ago

Wow ! That was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this story!! Maybe a sequel, wedding?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous