Blind Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt wonderful having him this close to her. And then all of a sudden, she needed more. More of everything. The intimacy, the closeness, his touch, his lips, the heat of his breath. So when they separated, and Noah moved back to his side of the bed, Faith got out of her oversized t-shirt. She wore no bra underneath. Not at home. And that little sound he made. That tiny, almost inaudible gasp as her breasts were revealed to him, even in what she supposed was a dark room. The sense of accomplishment, knowing that she had caused that. It drove her wild.

"Noah.."

"Sis.."

"Touch them. Please."

He swallowed audibly, and shifted his position closer. "You sure?" he said weakly, but his hands seemed to move on their own accord - not really waiting for her answer. They brushed against her warm skin, slowly but purposefully exploring, gently feeling and squeezing both of her most feminine of curves as if worshipping them. Then Noah's thumbs swiped across the rosy tips, rubbing in circular motions - each pass creating just enough friction for Faith to want to beg for more. "You're breath-taking," he whispered quietly into the night air.

Gathering all of her courage, Faith asked the question burning a hole in her mind. "If you want, you could.. Uhm.. You could put it inside me." Her cheeks felt like they were on fire, and she couldn't stop herself from stammering when saying certain words. But there it was: out in the open, and done. No turning back now.

She could feel how her older brother froze. There was doubt there, in his pause to reply. And then he pulled himself up onto his elbow and began stroking her face instead, not yet answering the question. "Faith.."

"I know it might be a bad idea," she quickly blurted out, feeling anxious and vulnerable. "But I can't help what my body is telling me, and.. I don't think I can ever turn off these feelings. Can you?" She instantly regretted asking the question. What if he'd say 'Yes'? That would kill her - and Noah could likely tell.

He nuzzled her neck for a few seconds as he pondered how to reply, and they felt agonizingly long to the poor girl. "We belong together, sis. And whilst mom doesn't truly approve, I don't think she'll try to come between us anymore. I foresee us having a very bright future together." His voice was serious, but also affectionate. As if he were truly convinced that such an outcome was inevitable. "There is nothing more romantic than true love," he continued, "but we don't have to rush anything. I'm not going anywhere. We can take our time. I want you to be truly comfortable."

His words filled her with joy - and his sudden tenderness only made her desire him all the more. It would take some adjustment period, no doubt, but were they really in this for the long term now? The two of them against the world? She had to know. "Noah.." she spoke, voice thick with emotion. "Are you.. My boyfriend?"

He kissed her gently on the forehead. "Yes. If that's alright with you?"

Her hands moved up towards his head, fingers raking through his hair as they held each other. Her mouth sought out his again, passionately kissing him. "Yes, please," she replied almost too loudly when they separated, all the while wishing to say more than that. "I want to be yours."

And then Noah's mouth met hers once more - this time with greater force than before. She opened herself to him, letting his tongue enter, allowing her brother full control over her body. And the second his fingertips caressed her soft skin again Faith shuddered visibly, completely giving in to whatever he had in mind. Whatever he wanted. His breathing became heavy, and Faith could feel the bulge between his legs pressed up against her inner thigh. Noah had clearly been affected by her advances - it wasn't just an act of generosity on his part, and that made her confidence surge.

Faith parted from their kiss and grabbed one of Noah's hands. "We could wait, but.. Look.." She moved his hand down between her legs, and even through the cotton fabric, her wetness was extremely noticeable. "I can't help it. My body reacts to you. I want this so badly, please.. Can we?"

He let out a ragged breath, then his other arm wrapped around her shoulder as Noah held his sister close to him. "My little sister," he murmured quietly into her ear - and the way he spoke caused all of Faith's hairs to stand up. "Yes. If that is what you want." The heat spread across her cheeks at the sound of those words leaving his lips.

He nibbled at her neck, meanwhile his hands played over the upper half of her body, feeling every inch of skin it possibly could reach. One part of it felt raw, and uncontrolled like a wildfire of passion - but even then, he was tender. So incredibly tender. Careful not to break the fragile figure underneath him. His fingers caressed the soft parts of her tummy lovingly before tracing the swollen dots left behind by the needle injections - just as gently. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, and then his weight shifted and one of her nipples had made its way into his mouth. Her big brother's mouth.

Faith squirmed under his touch in the best of ways. Why did everything he did to her feel so much more intense than when she touched herself? As if it was exactly what her body craved. His fingers hooked onto the elastic waistband of her panties, and he began pulling them off. Faith realised that she had practically been lying there, not doing anything with her hands. She realised how stiff she was. The need to relax. But how? When every nerve ending felt like it was screaming out for attention.

The sound of his underwear being removed, and he was naked. With her. For her. Everything inside of her was growing warmer. She let out a tiny moan when he moved down underneath the covers which was only partly on top of them, her older brother peppering kisses along her tummy, caressing her thighs meanwhile. Wet didn't even begin to describe it - her body was ready, willing and able - it only awaited the final piece of the puzzle. She spread her legs without hesitation, inviting him in.

"You're so beautiful." The way he said it, it was almost like a growl. She had never heard him speak like that before - so clearly aroused by her - and she instantly fell in love with it. A quick kiss placed on top of her belly button, and then it was like he couldn't contain his inner beast anymore, and he was on top of her again - his erection finding its way to her glistening folds, pressing against her opening - and she gasped. But he stopped. "Sis, do you have any condoms?" he asked worriedly, sounding as if he wasn't sure if he should proceed or not. "I don't."

Faith closed her eyes and sighed, her heart going a million miles an hour in her chest. "No, and I don't care. Please, Noah.. Take me."

This time, he showed no reluctance. She was so tight that despite her extreme level of arousal, it was a difficult fit. His cock slowly pushed against her until her body accepted him at last, and she sucked in air through her teeth the moment they connected, absolutely smitten by the feeling. Nothing but tiny, high pitched whimpers managed to escape from between her lips. She belonged to him now - completely and utterly. And yet, her brother remained patient and gentle, giving her time to adjust. Careful not to hurt her. They were kissing again, and the scent of his cologne danced around them. He smelled even more wonderful than usual with his shirt off.

Faith reached out blindly and held onto his back. Clung to his muscular frame, which made her feel oh-so-small, like he was her anchor. Her world. Their bodies moved together as one, each stroke pushing deeper, making her sigh every time their hips met. The feeling of fullness was beyond compare, and Faith felt so at peace. At last. There were no negative thoughts anymore. No demons. No worries. Not then and there. It was only him, her big brother, who loved her. And she had to tell him how she felt. "I love you so much." She wanted to say more but his member reached spots she didn't know existed, and the words died on her tongue as a primal cry of pleasure escaped her lips instead.

"I love you too." The words were like the sweetest sugar. He kept thrusting inside her in earnest now, bringing her closer to an orgasm with each passing second. Every nerve ending sparked with anticipation, and it felt like she might combust at any given moment. "Does it feel good?" he asked, perhaps noticing her quickened breathing or frantic movements underneath him.

"Yes!" she responded passionately. "Keep doing that." Her voice came out almost as a whisper. Her hips bucked in sync with her brother's as they built up speed together - two bodies locked in perfect harmony. She was trembling, both from pleasure and the rising anxiety, knowing her brother was about to see her climax. There was no stopping it. He took control of her body and guided them through their climax - and when she came, she started squirting uncontrollably. Knowing she had just made the bed wet, she felt embarrassed - but it was drowned out by all the other emotions. The blissful pleasure. And the feeling of his seed being pumped into her in pulsating spurts as she hugged onto him tightly while screaming his name repeatedly.

Whether their mother could hear her or not seemed irrelevant. In that moment, nothing mattered except her and Noah. Her older brother. Her true love. The one that had promised to always take care of her. The one that had promised to always be there. Their bond was eternal now. They were bound. Connected in every single way that mattered. And no matter what their mother, or the world at large had to say about it - it simply didn't matter. She had put her blind faith in him, and he had come through - kept his promise. Just like he always would.

He pulled out of her after several minutes of cuddling, and she felt his creamy fluids seep out from her opening. His breathing sounded ragged. Excited. "That was amazing." It was almost as if he couldn't believe how lucky he truly was. There was so much pride in his tone that Faith began to tear up. He was so incredibly kind - loving - and he made her feel like the most important person on earth. Her hands roamed all over his bare back, worshipping his strong muscles as she touched him eagerly. As if trying to convince herself that it was truly real.

"Noah?" She spoke quietly with a sense of wonderment to her voice. "Was I.. Was I good? Tell me the truth." It was a silly question, perhaps - but she really wanted to know.

His hand found her cheek. "You were perfect. I love you."

She let out a contented sigh. "I want this," she told him truthfully, finding no reason to hold back anymore. "To keep doing this for the rest of our lives."

The smile in his voice was obvious when he replied. "I think we ought to add that as a new addition to our pact. To always cherish each other, and take care of each other's needs.."

"Oh, but I have a lot of needs," Faith giggled.

He kissed her deeply, then said: "Give me five minutes, my precious little sister.. And then we can go for round two."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading.