All Comments on 'Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 04'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is great story with off the cuff humor that flows smoothly. I sure hope there is a continuing story line.

Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Most of the time, Sophie doesn't act like she's blind. I think she should appreciate her boyfriend more,he's clearly not like Cal. Keep going, the little mommy hasn't told him he's going to be a daddy yet!

WalterWoodyWalterWoody9 months ago

I saw a new story posted, Bum's Rush chapter 3, and went to your list to read the others first. I haven't gotten there yet as this saga has me laughing and hooked! Great reads!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So. Much. Better! Oh God, I wanted to shower after reading the last chapter, this one was like a breath of fresh air. Thank goodness. These are the characters I fell in love with!

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

So. Do you keep a journal with witty repartee and ideas or do you just wing it and see what the hell comes out? Really enjoy this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has to be the most entertaining chapter in this category. Loved the sexual situations and the wonderful humor. Great story.

Earle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES