Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie meets Geoffrey’s family; sex on a jet-ski.
14.7k words
4.89
4.5k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

For those of you - like Monagamous_Now - who have been waiting, patiently, to meet Geoffrey's parents, I hope I don't disappoint.

~~~

"How are your fish?" my visionless vixen asked me.

"Good," I replied.

"Probably because Jess feeds them better than you," Sophie giggled.

The two of us were putting away the stuff we'd grabbed at Walmart before pulling into my parking place and unloading after our trip to see Sophie's parents. Spaces for at least half of the residents of our apartment block were empty. Most everybody must have been visiting family.

While we were shopping, I'd also picked up a small bouquet - which my gorgeous little girlfriend was arranging in the one vase we had.

"You could've gotten roses," she grumped. "These aren't as bad as the irises - but there're too many wildflowers or something. They mostly smell like weeds."

"I got them because they match your freckles."

"I don't have freckles, dickweed."

I giggled as she gave herself away by touching her face - trying to see if she could feel them. She didn't have many - but they dusted her cheeks to add to her adorableness.

"Fuck you, little man-whore," she growled.

"I would be delighted to serve your needs, Princess," I replied.

She reached for the knife drawer.

"Alright!" I yelled. "I'll quit. Do you want me to suck your pussy or not?"

She had me strip and put two kitchen chairs nose-to-nose - with my head & shoulders on one - and my ass on the other - with my legs wrapped around the back.

By the time I got all of that done, she was gloriously naked and ready to climb aboard.

She grabbed the back of the chair that had my head & shoulders on it.

"Hands to your sides," she ordered.

"I'm worried the chair will move if you get too violent," I told her.

"Me? Violent?" she asked, grinning like the devil himself. "Fine."

I reached my hands behind my head and grabbed the back of the chair.

She threw her leg over me and settled her vulva onto my face. Her sex was slick with anticipation. I started to ask her if she'd been looking forward to this but she silenced me with her slippery slit.

"Attend me," she ordered, referring back to me calling her 'Princess'.

I started licking and nibbling along the outer edges of her mound but she was impatient and dropped her quim down onto my mouth - using her hips to put my mouth and lips where she wanted them.

She slid her hands down the back of the chair until she found mine. She placed hers over mine, locking them in place. My cock was as hard as a diamond. I don't know if I flexed my hips or what, but, somehow, she knew. She put a hand behind her, traced it across my stomach, went around my cock (without touching it), and gently cupped and teased my testicles. I would have gasped for air but my breathing was currently limited by her pussy, covering half of my face. Once she'd finished bringing me even closer to the edge, she brought her hand up to join the other and lock me into place once more.

Up & down, over & over, she ground her labia, vaginal entrance, and (occasionally) her clitoris across my mouth and chin. I used my tongue whenever she hesitated. She was, very much, in the driver's seat. Her clit was slightly enlarged, excited about the attention I'd been giving it. She didn't let me abuse it much. She'd settle it onto my mouth and I licked around it. Almost instantly, she moved my mouth down, along her slit - away from the sensitive nub. She'd settle her carnal cavern onto my mouth and I explored as much of it as I could with my tongue - licking, lapping, and flicking.

She moaned and growled. Each time she sent me back to her clit, she let me stroke and cuddle it a little longer. Finally, she settled her fuck-hole on me again. Her body was starting to tremble. I stuck my tongue straight out and she rode it through her first orgasm, bouncing on my face a couple times, before her channel clenched and she ejaculated onto me.

"Fuuucccckkk," she growled.

I let go of the chair and lifted her small body off of my face. She started to protest but I told her she'd just water-boarded me.

"For just once in my life," she said, seriously, "I wish I could see that."

She lifted off, scooted down to sit on my chest, and slid her palms across my face. When she realized how much fluid she had covered me with, she reached around and found the paper towels.

Once I was mostly clean, she stepped off of me, turned, found my stiff prick with her soft hand, and lined me up with her pearly gates - leading into her pink paradise.

She slowly lowered herself - inch by inch - onto my aching man-meat.

"I won't say Voldemort's name," she told me, purring as my penis filled her and she settled onto my groin, "but your magic wand is way better, Harry."

I reached up, grabbed her ribs, and pulled her - backwards - onto my stomach. I nibbled her ear as I ran my hands from her mons to her breasts, rubbing & groping her lean, sexy body.

"I fucking love you, Soph," I purred into her ear.

"You're not bad either, shithead," she replied.

The chair, under my shoulders, shifted, and I released her to grab it once more.

"Now, Mr. Potter," she cooed, sitting back up, "Let's see if you're a real wizard."

She held the back of the other chair in her hands and I curled my toes around the legs - trying to lock it in place. My thighs were tight, trying to make sure we didn't crash to the floor. She must have felt it because she reached down, stroked her hand along my thighs, taint, and ball-sac - driving me wild with her teasing touch.

"Hermione!" I growled.

"It's Ginny, doofus," she corrected me. "Hermione's got her nose up Ron's ass, for whatever reason - probably because he's the only one that jumps when the little snooty bitch snaps her fingers. She acts like she's a fucking princess."

I resisted the urge to remind her that I'd used just that term to address her earlier.

"Ginny has been in love since the moment she saw Harry - but had to wait - without saying a word - for years - before she could tell him."

"You loved me the first time you saw me?" I asked.

"Don't get a big head... Oooh!" she moaned. "Yeah, THAT head can get bigger. Fuck yeah!"

"Sweet, little innocent Ginny..." I purred, intending to ask her a question.

She side-tracked my brain by grinding her magic-box up & down my rod.

I wanted to grab her hips - to speed up her sensual stroking - but, every time I let go of one of the chairs, it tried to move.

Somehow she knew. She knew I couldn't release my hands or my thighs. The tension in my legs was making my cock & balls ache more - focusing all of the stimulation she was giving me onto my shaft.

She got her feet under her, stood - sliding my prick out of her vagina - and then dropped onto me once more. She did it again. Then she went back to writhing on me, squeezing her vaginal muscles up & down my length. Then she fucked me hard a half dozen times and I thought she might let me.... Nope! She went back to slowly grinding my dick in her sausage-squeezer.

I growled and she giggled. "Fucking succubus," I moaned.

She must have been getting close because the quick spurts of crazy-mad fucking were getting longer and longer. I was getting closer and closer. I had been seconds away from exploding the last time she had switched back to the writhing.

She was grinding again. She was moaning & purring. I felt her thighs tense and knew she was going to fuck me hard once more.

I counted her thrusts. When I thought she was almost done, I took my right hand from the back of the chair and reached under her ass - just before she slammed down onto me again - trying to tease the tip of my forefinger across her taint.

She dropped faster than I was ready for, my hand wasn't far enough forward, and her body slammed into mine - shoving the first digit of my forefinger into her tensed poop-chute.

She gasped, her body trembled, and her pussy clenched around my ravaged rod. She shuddered and came all over the chair, her fluids splattering onto my balls and thighs. I didn't notice, however. I was too busy grunting as every bit of my freshly-churned baby-batter was being pumped into my lover's cunt.

When our breathing started going back to normal, I pulled my finger out of her ass. She moaned.

The last few times we'd fucked, Sophie had been worried about the possibility of getting pregnant. Apparently, now that her cousin, Stella, had removed the "curse", we were back to trusting the pill to do its job.

Sophie climbed off and I sat up, massaging my jizz-covered thighs to work out the beginnings of some cramps. I grabbed the paper towels and started cleaning everything up - including my blind beauty and myself.

"We're going to need more quicker-picker-uppers," I warned my lover, as I finished mopping the floor.

I picked Sophie up and carried her to the recliner where she wiggled around until my phallus was - once again - stuffed inside of her cozy vagina.

"I love you, Helen," I told her, kissing the corner of her mouth.

"Lesser men have died for even thinking about calling me that," she warned - spoiling her threat by kissing me hard in return.

Once we had finished making out, I asked her how soon she thought we should head towards my parents - if she still wanted to. She said she did - but she seemed about as reluctant as I had been, when she had asked me to visit her family. Honestly, I was almost as nervous about visiting mine - not that I was embarrassed about my little minx - I just didn't want parental guidance. I really liked living the way I wanted while I was at school.

We decided to wait a couple weeks. That would give us about a month before we were scheduled to run back to visit Grandma Andrews, one more time, before school started back up.

I was still trying to figure out whether or not I was going to warn mom that we were coming. On the one hand, she would be frustrated with me if we showed up unannounced. On the other hand, she would pester me every day once I told her about our plans. She'd want to be cleaning the house and shit.

I snickered when I thought of that.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"I was thinking that - if I tell mom we're coming - she'll run around cleaning the house," I said.

"What? Fucker! Shouldn't the house be clean - just cuz I can't see that shit," she growled.

"The house is fine - just like your mom's," I replied.

"She probably spent days cleaning too," she said.

"Fine. I'll call her," I told my lusty lover.

"Nah. Let's surprise her. You said she cusses like me, right?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, laughing.

"How long does it take to get there?"

"Five hours - plus however long we spend for pee-breaks."

"So, five hours," she said, laughing.

"I can, if you can," I replied, challenging her.

"... but then, we'll miss out on rest-area licorice that's left over from the civil war!" she reminded me, laughing.

"That WAS horrible," I said, joining her.

I looked down and noticed some breasts that needed my attention. I sucked both of her nipples until they were stiff again - and then held her face in my palms to collect more kisses. Her pussy pulsed twice while I adored her breasts - and once more as we made out.

"How soon do you want to go see Officer Donaldson and his wife - to drop off that bottle of wine - since she refuses to take payment for helping with the fish?" I asked.

"What day is it?" she asked in return.

I actually had to look at my phone to find out.

"Sunday."

"He's usually off on the weekends," my little pixie said. "We should probably go tonight. I need to tell her that you think my grandma's lasagna is the same as hers."

"We can also ask about the potato pancakes," I reminded her.

We kissed & cuddled for several more minutes and then got dressed to go visit the Donaldson's.

~~~

We collected hugs from Sara and her mother - and the good officer shook my hand in greeting. I passed the bottle to Jessica and she sighed dramatically and went to put it away.

Sophie handed Sara the paper-wrapped refrigerator magnet she'd picked up at a truck-stop back home.

"What's this?" she asked.

"The state I'm from," Sophie replied.

"You live that far away?"

"Yup."

"It's north, right?"

"Yes - and east. It gets a lot colder there, in the winter."

"Cool! Thanks, Sophie."

"You're welcome, kiddo."

She hustled off to her room to find somewhere to stick the magnet.

Her mom confided to us that she had a collection of postcards and said that, if we wanted to repay her for taking care of the fish, we could send picture postcards to her daughter and that would be more than adequate payment.

We told her we were planning to visit my parents in a couple weeks - and then head back to Michigan again - so we'd take her up on that if she was serious. She assured us that she was.

She asked how the getaway - and escape route - had worked out. We told her the whole story - and promised that we'd show her the pictures - as soon as Sophie's sister sent them to us.

We talked about the lasagna and - when I mentioned the potato pancakes she got quiet - and then admitted that her grandmother had a sister who was - supposedly - family-famous for making those. She didn't know where the sister lived but there seemed to be far too many coincidences. I had her text me her grandmother's maiden name and promised to show it to Grandma Andrews to see if we were right. Once we'd finished our chat, Sara ran back out for goodbye hugs - and we headed for home.

We donned our FBI sunglasses and hit Taco Bell on the way. When we saw our favorite cashier, I couldn't resist giving him a hard time.

"Tell your cousin, Edward, we said hello," I told him, grinning as we pulled to the next window.

The food-girl gave us our bag and then busted up laughing as Ed's cousin came running up behind her - holding a Taco Bell gift-card - with his eyebrows raised.

"Hey, Sophie," I asked my partner in crime, "wanna trade another pair of panties for a gift-card?"

"I don't have any on," she replied, grinning.

"Sorry, dude," I told him, shrugging. "She's not wearing panties today. Maybe next time."

His eyes rolled up into his head and he passed out.

The girl was laughing so hard that somebody else had to come check our unconscious fan.

"He pass out?" Sophie asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"They really ARE family," she said, laughing.

I waved at the food-girl - who was still struggling to breathe as she held her stomach in laughter - and we headed home with our grub.

"Do you really not have panties on?" I asked her.

"Nope," she said, undoing her belt, moving the food to the floorboard, and climbing onto my lap.

"Soph!" I complained.

I'm still not sure what it is - with this girl and a Nacho Bell Grande - but who was I to complain?

"Can we hurry home, eat our food while it's warm, and then get you off?" I asked her.

"I'm staying right here," she said, "you'd better hurry if you want to eat first."

"Dammit! Sophie!"

I dodged across two lanes of traffic and pulled into the parking lot for the Chinese place - which - thankfully - looked dark. I put the Ranger in park, notched my seat back, and reached for my fly.

"No. No. No," she complained.

I threw my hands up in surrender and let her go.

She persisted, riding me, for a couple more seconds and then said, "Fine!"

She climbed off of me long enough for me to get my pants undone - and everything pulled to my knees. Thankfully, I even avoided honking the horn with my chest as I leaned forward to get that done.

As soon as I leaned back, she was on my lap, once more, shoving my cock inside of her - moaning and grinding herself on my stiff staff.

I shoved my hands up, under, her blouse and - as I'd expected (since she wasn't wearing panties) she wasn't wearing a bra either. She rumbled through one climax as I started fondling her breasts and kissing her neck.

"Geoffrey?"

"Yes, Beloved?"

"I want you to try to fuck a baby into me."

"You want me to fuck a baby into you?"

"No. I want you to try."

"Try?"

"Really hard," she said, biting her lower lip.

I moved my hands from her chest to her ass, got a firm grip, and started fucking her tight little mischievous pussy onto my prick - trying - but failing - to knock her up. She keened and called my name as I punished her gripping gap - shoving my fuck-meat as far as it would go into her clasping chasm - brushing her womb every so often - which made her gasp a little.

I fucked her until I couldn't hold it anymore and pressed her small body down onto my sperm-spigot - just as it started spewing inside of her. She threw her arms around my neck, locked her lips onto mine, and her whole body started trembling as her vagina tightened down on my still-spouting stem.

She wouldn't get off of my lap - even after we'd both finished cumming. She made me lean over to retrieve the food. The tightness of the space made the meal a challenge - but I wasn't about to tell her to get off my dick. Every time she moved, her pussy massaged my cock a little.

As she ate her nachos, I raised her shirt up, stuck a fingertip in some of the beans, and smeared it onto each of her nipples.

"What the fuck?!" she growled.

I leaned forward, ducking my head under her food container, and started licking & sucking the brown paste from her taut tits.

She growled again. This time it was lust, though, not anger.

Once her chest was clean - really clean - I pulled her shirt back down. She wrapped an arm around my neck and kissed the fuck out of me.

"Now let me eat, dickweed," she growled, releasing me to return to her food.

When we got home, I dumped our trash as Sophie headed for the shower. I caught up to her just as she got the temperature adjusted.

I reached in and groped her posterior. She turned, grabbed me, and pulled me under the steamy spray with her. She kissed and cuddled with me as I got us cleaned up. I killed the water, grabbed a towel and started drying her hair. Once her head & face were dry, I let her manage the rest and got myself dried off. I hung our towels up and she grabbed a pinch of my belly-fat so I could lead her to the bedroom.

We snuggled together and I pulled the comforter over. She leaned in, kissed my nose, then my lips, and snuggled her head against my cheek. We were both asleep in seconds.

~~~

Nearly two weeks later, we were back in the truck with our packs, I had dropped off the trash, and we were leaving the Donaldson's - after handing off Sophie's key so that Sara & Jessica could feed my fish.

I turned the truck west and we headed out of town. My mom was going to be spitting mad. I had contemplated calling her as we left - but that would just give her five hours to stew - and she'd still be pissed when we landed. Better to rip the Band-Aid off, all at once, and be done with it.

~~~

At Mexico, Missouri, we were about halfway. The route I was taking didn't have rest-stops so we traded taking our chance with vending machines that hadn't been restocked since Abraham Lincoln's time - to playing expiration-date lottery with the gas station snack-shelves.

I got Combos, a Milky Way, and a Dr. Pepper; Sophie got Hot Fries, Lifesaver gummies, and a Barq's root beer. I had picked a decent looking gas station and none of our goodies were even close to being expired.

"It's a Christmas Miracle!" I said, quoting a movie I couldn't even recall the name of, laughing.

~~~

When we were just under an hour from my parent's I asked her about relieving a little tension before we arrived.

Sophie undid her seatbelt, flashed me her bare pussy, leaned over to rub my hard-on while she kissed the fuck out of me - and then flopped back into her seat and put the belt back on, grinning at me.