Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we crossed the lot, some fucker who was in a big hurry raced around the corner. I pulled Sophie close and stepped back, out of the way.

The arrogant dick leaned out of the window and yelled, "Hey! Why don't you watch...?!"

He must have noticed Sophie's eyes.

"Why don't you get your ugly mug out of your mom's puss-filled cunt and watch where the fuck you're driving, jackass? Your whore of a mother might get a little embarrassed when your battered face shows up on the front page of the fucking newspaper after you get your ass kicked by a blind girl," Sophie yelled back.

He looked from me to Sophie and then drove on without saying anything else.

"Fucking twat," she fumed, as I helped her into the truck.

"I wish you could've seen his face," I told her, laughing, as I started the Ranger.

"I was gonna say 'pregnant blind girl' but I thought that might be too much," she replied, laughing.

"You're pregnant?!" I asked.

"Not yet, fucker, try as you might. After we graduate. I've got enough shit going on right now."

I leaned over and kissed the corner of her mouth and then pulled out of the parking lot.

It took a little over an hour to get to the lake. It took another half-hour for me to find a rental place and get the paperwork done so we could head out, onto the water.

We'd gotten fitted for our PFDs but the kid at the dock said we didn't have to have them on as long as we had them out and at the ready. I thanked him for the helpful info.

We kept them on for the first hour. Sophie clung to my back and I alternated between racing across the open stretches of the huge lake and finding a quieter area where I could do donuts and twists and try to shake her off.

She cussed and laughed, giggled and yelled - and we had a ball.

Even though we were on the water, it was warm. She wanted the life-jacket off. I told her I'd let her if she moved in front of me. She climbed around me and unzipped the PFD. I took it and hooked it onto the seat behind me.

Of course, as soon as she was in front of me, she snuggled her tight little ass back against me - and my treacherous trouser-snake started rearing its ugly head.

As soon as she felt it, she wriggled around and made my predicament even worse.

I hit the throttle and threw her back against my chest and stomach. She complained that she couldn't feel me with the jacket on and made me take it off. I tied mine on with hers.

She immediately spun around, wrapped her arms and legs around me, and told me to go.

I took her through the routine again: racing full-out across the nearly-empty lake - and then ducking & diving near one of the coves.

She snuggled me close the whole time, kissing my mouth and neck.

I felt warmth around my stiff cock and looked down to realize she'd pulled her pussy-covering to the side and that - somehow - my penis was hanging out of the leg of my shorts. She'd had to twist a little but she'd managed to get the head of my cock tucked inside of her vaginal entrance.

I wasn't sure how, but my balls had churned up another batch of baby-batter and my prick was itching to spray it inside of my lover's loins.

"You're evil," I told her.

"... and you love it, troll," she replied, smiling.

"I might just take my big club and knock you over the head with it," I threatened.

"As long as the very next thing you do with that big club is to shove it into my tiny pussy, I'd be okay with that," she purred.

I pulled her in for another kiss but now I wanted to fuck her - and this position wasn't working for me. I stood up, took off my shorts, and laid them across the handlebars.

I had barely retaken my seat before the devil-girl had scooted back into my lap, throwing her legs over mine, and edged my cock-head into her tightness once more. I grabbed her hips and shoved her all the way on, eliciting a feral growl from the little wildcat.

She peeled her top up and I pulled her taut tits to my hungry mouth. As I worshipped her mommy-bumps, she used her pussy muscles to wrestle my sensitive shaft.

"God, you're so fucking hot," I growled at her.

"Put a baby in me, Geoffrey," she ordered.

I stood up, holding her clenching cunt tightly against my groin - her body speared with my prick. She reached back and held onto the handlebars as I started pumping into her.

The jet-ski rocked and sloshed and splashed as I slid my fuck-meat in and out of her tight pussy.

Her thumb bumped the throttle and the engine revved. I lurched forward, grabbing her hand, slamming her ass down onto the gas tank, shoving the head of my dick up against her womb.

"Fuck! Yes!" she growled, letting go of the handlebars to grab her ankles and pull her legs over her head.

I held her waist and slammed my angry rod into her - over & over - mashing her body against the body of the jet-ski.

She cussed and growled and complimented and complained.

I was just heading into the finish line when I caught sight of a boat cruising up in my peripheral vision. I sat down, grabbed my shorts, and laid them across our joining. Sophie released her legs, wrapping them around me once more, and I resituated the swim-trunks to cover our fronts. My bare ass was hanging out - but there wasn't much I could do about that.

"Police," I whispered to my sightless succubus.

"Good afternoon, folks," the officer said.

"Hello," I replied.

"You two doing okay over here? You seemed to be stopped but there was a lot of commotion going on."

"Just fucking my blind girlfriend, officer," I reported.

Sophie looked over at him and smiled.

"You both consenting adults?" he asked.

"Yes," we replied in unison.

"Okay, then, try to wrap things up shortly then. Traffic will pick up after school lets out and I'd hate for the kiddies to get a different kind of education," he said, smirking.

"Oh, don't worry," Sophie replied, grinning, "they learn all of this shit in school already."

His smile disappeared and I got the impression he was suddenly worried about a certain blonde-haired blue-eyed little girl. He waved and headed off.

"He must have a daughter," Sophie laughed.

"That was the feeling I got as well," I said, laughing with her.

"Well," Sophie said, "THIS innocent little girl wants a pussy full of your naughty spunk."

I threw the shorts back onto the handlebars as she pulled her ankles back over her head.

Five minutes later, I was giving my lover what she wanted - and groaning - as my balls pumped out everything we had to offer her.

We cuddled as we recuperated and I told her she was an evil slut. She, of course, told me I was a brainless troll whose only talent was shoving his nasty club into the innocent twats of fairy princesses.

I rolled onto my back and she sat up and used her pussy-muscles to wring the last few drops of semen from my deflating prick. Then she climbed off, sucked my cock clean, and handed me my shorts.

I teased a fingertip along her slit before she hid it away behind the loin-cloth once more. That earned me another hug and kiss.

Sophie turned to face the front and I scooted in behind her and revved the engine. We spent another hour, racing around the lake, enjoying the breeze, the spray, and the closeness of each other's bodies.

On the way home, she dug out the seatbelt in the middle, clasped it around herself, and snuggled into my side. I called her nasty names and she shoved a twat-flavored finger into my open mouth. I looked down to see her bikini bottom slid to the side once again. I sucked her finger clean. She swirled it back around in her pussy and stuck in my mouth again. I finally apologized and she covered herself and snuggled into my side once more.

She was snoring when I pulled into my parents' front yard to park.

I unbuckled us, and kissed her until she was somewhat awake. I climbed out of the truck and she crawled after me. I took her into my arms, like a toddler, and she wrapped her arms & legs around me. I decided to come back for our clothes. I shut the door and carried her to the house.

Dad opened the door and stepped out to let us pass - raising his eyebrows at my scantily-clad demoness. I laid her on the couch and threw one of mom's throws over her. She snuggled into it like a sleepy child. She curled into it and bared her leg and ass-cheek. I grabbed a second one and threw it on top of her. Dad still had the door open, watching me. I ducked back out to the truck and grabbed our things. He shut the door once I was back inside.

I threw our clothes onto my bed and headed to the kitchen. Mom was fixing something that smelled good. Dad joined us.

"Can we postpone bowling?" I asked, looking back and forth between them.

Dad looked like he was ready to object but mom forestalled his reply by saying, "Yes. What do you have in mind?"

"Sophie proposed to me today and I need to get her a ring," I replied.

"SHE proposed?" dad asked.

"Yes," I told him. "I had my cock buried inside of her in the changing room at Walmart and she asked me if I would marry her. I said 'yes'."

His mouth fell open and then he closed it.

Mom snort-laughed.

"She didn't want a Walmart engagement ring," I explained.

"Good girl," mom said. "Yes. We can go bowling later. Just you and her going?"

"We'll ask when she wakes up," I replied.

"You two go swimming?" she inquired.

"Jet-skis on the Lake," I replied. "Play time got interrupted by an officer from the water patrol."

"How many times have you fucked the poor girl today?" my dad gasped.

"First of all, she's the succubus - not me - and - I don't know. I've lost count."

Mom laughed again and said, "Ah, young love. How soon are we going to be grandparents?"

"Sophie wants to wait until we graduate," I replied.

"Good girl," mom said again. "She's an engineering major?"

I nodded.

"Keep taking care of her," mom ordered.

"I'm just a troll with a big club, she says," I replied, laughing softly.

Mom's eyes shot over to my dad before she said, "Yeah, well, keep doing what she tells you. What did her parents think of you?"

"Good I think," I replied.

"No problems?"

I thought back over our visit and said, "Just a cousin that she told me not to get caught alone with."

Dad's eyebrows shot up again.

"Keep listening to her," mom said. "I like her attitude and she's smart. You got lucky."

"I know. I'm trying," I replied.

"He's very trying," Sophie called from the other room. "Sometimes I have to threaten him with bodily harm just to get him to listen."

Mom smiled, kissed my cheek, and nodded her head to the right - telling me to go tend to my princess.

I moved to comply.

I uncovered her, scooped her up, and carried her to my room. I got a little more cuddling as we changed from our swimsuits to our regular clothes.

I led her out of the room to find mom setting the food onto the tabletop. Apparently, she'd somehow motivated my father to help get the table set.

I plopped into my seat and pulled the temptress onto my lap.

"Geoffrey says you're doing a little shopping this evening," mom led off.

That got me a smooshed face and some kisses.

"Do you mind if I - or we - tag along?" mom asked.

"I would like that," Sophie replied. "I don't need anything super special but I'd like something pretty that I don't have to admit came from Walmart."

"We'll find you something," mom promised.

"Thanks..." Sophie said, hesitating on how to address my matron.

"I would be absolutely ecstatic for you to call me 'mom' - if - you are comfortable with it," my mother told my lover.

"Thanks, mom. I'd love it if you could go along to make sure this shithead doesn't buy me more irises," she said, grinning evilly.

Mom looked over at my dad, pointedly, and then back to Sophie - before saying, "Yeah. They can be a little slow sometimes."

Sophie laughed and hugged me.

I fed her another bite now that she seemed to be done talking.

We took mom's car to the jeweler's.

With the same patience that she had demonstrated as the two of them had gone through the family photos, my mother translated between the store employee and Sophie - setting each ring in her hand and describing it in minute details as my lover - my fiancé - ran her sensitive fingertips over the piece.

An hour later, dad was fidgeting - and getting angry looks from my mother. She and Sophie had it narrowed down to three choices. My lover had immediately eliminated the more expensive rings, explaining that she couldn't see them anyway - and she didn't "fucking care" what anybody else thought. That had gotten her a hug from my mom.

I could tell - from the looks on the faces of the store employees - that this was the most interesting thing they had witnessed in a while. Not only did we have our original helper but two others had joined the throng as well. We were the only customers in the store - but I still thought that was unusual.

Mom & Sophie settled on a ring and - since they already had her size - I paid for it and then - dropping to one knee - I asked Sophie if she would marry me. The store employees clapped but my lover simply said, "I asked you first, dipshit! Put the damned thing on my finger and kiss the fuck out of me."

They all laughed - then awwwed - and then clapped again - as I scooped her tiny ass up, into my arms, and she wrapped her arms & legs around me before kissing the breath out of my lungs.

"Your eyes are leaking," I whispered.

"Shut up, dummy," she growled.

My mom grabbed the ring-box & the receipt as I carried my fiancé to the car.

Once we were outside, Sophie gave mom her phone and had her take our picture of us in front of the jewelry store. Then she took a picture of us kissing - and another of Sophie's hand with the ring. I helped her send the pictures to her mom's phone.

Within seconds, her phone announced that her mother was calling.

"Did you ask him or did he ask you?" her mother asked.

"Mom!" she growled.

"Let me talk to him," she ordered.

"Hello, Mrs. Andrews," I said as Sophie handed me the phone.

"I believe it would be appropriate for you to address me as 'mom' from now on," she replied.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

She laughed but asked, "Were you coerced into this?"

"Coerced would be a strong word," I said, as Sophie bit my cheek. "She was using her girl parts to abuse my boy parts at the time - but that had almost nothing to do with it."

My temptress started laughing.

Her mother was quiet for a second.

"I look forward to seeing you two again in a couple weeks. I know you planned to visit Grandma Andrews. Would it be okay for my folks to meet you as well?"

Sophie nodded.

"The demon says 'yes'," I replied.

"Geoffrey?" my future mother-in-law asked.

"Yes?"

"Please let me know if you need anything. Sophie will never tell me."

I looked at my lover, as she shook her head.

"I will ma'am," I promised, lying.

"Mom, please," she corrected me.

"I will... mom. Thank you," I said.

"I would tell you to be good to her but you already treat her better than she deserves," she replied.

I held the phone against my ass as my lover - still in my arms - called her mother several words that you should not call the woman who bore you.

When she stopped to take a breath, I pulled the phone back up to my ear and said, "I gotta go. A wild animal just escaped from the zoo!"

"Put her on," Sophie's mom ordered.

I handed her the phone.

"You're...!" Sophie started.

"Now. Listen to me, young lady," I heard her mom say. "You are strong-willed and petulant and ungrateful..."

The phone went dead and I looked over to see that Sophie had ended the call.

Her phone buzzed angrily as we got in the car and rode back to my parents' house. Soon after her mom realized her daughter wasn't going to answer, mine started buzzing. I looked at Sophie's face and she shook her head, no.

When we got home, dad started a fire in the firepit and we sat in the backyard and cuddled.

Once Sophie had calmed, I called her mother back on my phone. She immediately started ranting. I hung up on her.

It took three more calls before she simply said, "Hello?"

"My problem with what you said," I told her, "and I believe Sophie's problem as well - although she hasn't spoken to me yet - is that you said I treat her better than she deserves. What is it that you think your daughter deserves?"

She was silent for several minutes.

"Can I talk to her?" she asked.

I looked at Sophie.

She shook her head, no.

"She can hear you," I replied.

"I didn't think before I said that. I apologize - to both of you. My little girl deserves to be happy. From everything I can tell, you make her happy. I hope you will keep doing that for a long time."

"I plan to, Mrs. Andrews," I replied.

She got quiet again.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, Sophie. I'm sorry, Geoffrey."

"We'll call you tomorrow," I told her.

"Okay. I love you both. Good night," she said.

"Good night," I replied, ending the call.

Sophie snuggled into me. I slid my phone into my pocket. We held each other and cried.

She sniffled and said, "I should be nicer to you."

"Now," I replied, "don't start that shit."

"What?!" she asked.

"I proposed to a woman who could take care of herself - not some pussy pushover who lets people tell her what to do."

"I should still be nicer to you," she said, moodily.

"Compromise?" I suggested. "Treat me like shit in public and you can worship me in the bedroom."

"Worship you?!" she fumed.

"... and... she's back," I said, laughing.

She attacked my lips & mouth, stealing the breath from my lungs.

I stuck my hands up her shirt and fisted her naked teats, causing her to growl with lust.

When she let me breathe again, I said, "Remember riding my cock like an Amazon on your mom's dining room table?"

She cackled in laughter and I dried her tears away.

"I love you, shithead," she cooed.

"I love you too, my little minx. You deserve more love than I can give you but I will do my best to try to keep up."

"No. My mom's right. I don't deserve..."

I kissed her, hard, to keep her from speaking the lie.

I pulled my lips from hers and said, "Do not."

She opened her eyes, looked into mine, and said, "Yes, master."

I stared back at her.

"I am not your master. I am the lucky knight who discovered a princess behind held captive by a dragon," I told her.

Eyes locked onto mine, she kissed me deeply.

"You deserve my love," she whispered.

"I could never deserve your love," I whispered back. "I was just lucky to find you."

"I was lucky you came along when you did," she replied, tearing up again.

I wiped the tears away.

"Stop that," I ordered.

"I can't," she replied.

"How about this, then?" I offered. "You and I can agree that we don't feel like we deserve this - but nobody else gets to pass judgement on our love."

She closed her eyes and kissed me deeply. "I can live with that," she said.

"Good," I replied. "Now get your clothes off, devil-woman, so I can fuck a baby into you."

"You can try," she purred.

"I'll do more than try," I threatened.

She took my face in her hands and said, "For now, just try. Please?"

"For now," I promised.

As I fucked my naked fiancé in my parents' backyard, I had a thought.

Once she'd climaxed twice, and I'd dumped my load inside of her, and we were shivering in the cool night air, I told her what I'd come up with.

She sat up, still skewered with my flagging pole, and texted her sister.

We got dressed and she hopped on my back for a piggy-back ride into the house. I could feel my sticky spend through my shirt. It had already soaked through her panties. "Wait?! She had been wearing panties, right?"

The blankets were cold but we snuggled together and were soon warming up.