Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always."

"Then quit fucking around and give me twins," she ordered.

"As you wish," I replied, renewing my assault on her cunning-cave."

I looked at her face. Her eyes were open. She was staring into my eyes as I fucked her as hard as I could.

She couldn't see me but I poured my soul through my eyes - into hers - professing my endless love - for her - and our unborn children.

Her eyes shot open wide and her pussy clamped down on my penis - gripping my entire length. Immediately, any thought of control evaporated, and I started dumping load after load of fertile seed into her depths - at the mouth of her cervix.

Once we had both finished cumming, she pulled me in for a kiss - still staring into my eyes.

"I felt that," she said, when we parted.

"My ejaculation?" I asked.

"Your love - through my eyes," she replied.

I kissed her again.

I rolled onto my back, keeping my cock buried inside of her, pulled the covers over, and kissed her until I fell asleep.

~~~

She was gone when I woke up.

As I headed to the bathroom, I smelled sausage cooking.

I got to the kitchen to find my mother and my lover finishing up biscuits & gravy.

Sophie fixed a double-sized plate and made me sit in a chair so she could plop down, sideways, on my lap. I alternated bites between the two of us until she told me she was stuffed. She curled around me, placing her head on my shoulder - against the side of my neck - until I finished eating the rest.

Mom took our plates and I snuggled with my visionless little vision of beauty.

"Your sister's coming by later," mom informed me, returning to her seat.

"You called her?"

"That okay?"

"Yeah."

"She and Alan should be here around 10."

"Alan?" Sophie asked.

"Yes," I told her. "My sister gave him my middle name."

"That's sweet," Sophie said, putting her head back on my shoulder.

We headed back to the couch. Mom & Sophie went back to the photo album.

An hour or so later, my sister walked in. I stood up and headed to give her a hug. Her son looked back and forth between us.

"Alan. You probably don't remember but this is my brother, Geoffrey. He watched you a couple times right after you learned how to walk."

"Did you read me stories?" the boy asked me.

"I believe I did," I said, trying to remember what I'd read to him.

"This is Geoffrey's girlfriend, Sophie. She and Geoffrey are going to get married. You can call them Uncle Geoffrey and Aunt Sophie. Okay?"

"Aunt Sophie?" he said, heading her way.

"Yes, little one?" my lover asked him.

"Can you read me a story?" he asked, nearly pleading.

"My eyes don't work but I know a couple of stories that I could tell you from memory, if that's alright. Would that be okay?"

"Yes," he said, climbing onto her lap as my mom pulled the photo album out of the way.

"Hi, Nene," Alan said, looking at my mother.

"Hi, honey," mom said, smiling radiantly.

"Aunt Sophie is going to tell me a story," Alan told her.

"Can I listen too?" my mother asked.

"Is that okay, Aunt Sophie?" Alan asked her, looking up into her face.

"Yes, sweetheart. That will be fine. Would you like to hear the story of the girl in the tower or the girl and the bears?"

"I think I know the one with the bears," my nephew replied. "Can you tell me the one with the tower?"

Sophie smiled and said, "Sure."

My sister wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me from behind as Sophie started the story about Rapunzel.

I pointed to the rocking chair and dad's recliner and she shrugged. I dropped into the rocking chair and she took the recliner. We listened to the story along with Alan and Nene.

When Sophie had finished the tale, Alan begged Grandma Nene for milk & cookies. My sister held up two fingers and my mother nodded as the two of them headed off for the kitchen.

Once snack time was over, Alan and I played with the Hot Wheels cars while the three women in my life sat on the couch and visited.

They were still visiting when I asked Alan if he would help me make lunch. We snuck off to the kitchen and made ham sandwiches. I think it took me twice as long - with Alan helping - but he followed all of my directions and - eventually - we had sandwiches, chips, cottage cheese, and drinks on the table.

I told him that it was time to call the women to lunch. I coached him a little on what we were going to do and he nodded.

We stepped up - so that they would notice us and - when they stopped talking - my nephew and I bowed at the waist and I said, "Ladies, your food awaits." Two seconds later, Alan repeated my line, word for word, and then looked over at me. I gave him a wink and a nod. We stood back up.

The three of them cackled in laughter and my sister scooped up her little man and hugged him furiously. He wiggled & giggled and I couldn't help but laugh.

Alan and I ate our food as the girls went back to gabbing. As they finished their plates, he and I cleared away the dishes, loading them into the dishwasher. He knew where Grandma Nene kept the soap-pucks and went to retrieve one. He already knew how to get past the child locks on the cabinets. I was hoping I wasn't in trouble. I stood up to find his mother looking at him seriously.

"Only when you are helping an adult and have permission, right?" she asked him.

"Yes, mother," he replied.

"You've been a really good helper. Do you want to see if Uncle Geoffrey and Aunt Sophie would like to go to the park with us?"

"Can we?!" he asked. "Aunt Sophie! Aunt Sophie!" he said, as he slipped through my sister's arms and hit the floor running. "Can you go to the park with us?"

Sophie scooped him into a hug and said, "Yes. I would like that."

Mom stayed behind so we'd all fit into my sister's car. She claimed she had a couple errands to run.

At the park, Alan wanted Aunt Sophie to do everything with him. It was a bit of a challenge but we managed.

She giggled with glee as they came down the slide together. I caught her before she shot off of the end and wound up smashing Alan. Both of them cackled with infectious laughter.

At the swings, my sister pushed Alan and I pushed Sophie. Aunt Sophie challenged the boy to a contest to see who could swing the highest. He giggled and hugged her when she told him that he had won.

She held him tightly on the merry-go-round. We finally stopped it when he got quiet. His eyes rolled side-to-side for the next two minutes but he giggled like he was drunk the whole time. Sophie refused to show me her eyes. She stumbled around a little when she tried to stand and I caught her elbow to steady her.

I gave her a tender kiss and she squeezed me and laid her head on my chest.

After one more turn on the slide, we were ready to head back to Nene's house.

We sat on Grandma's porch and had popsicles - and then it was time for my sister and my nephew to go. We gave them hugs & kisses. My sister wasn't sure if they'd be back to visit again before Sophie and I left - so we said our good-byes as well.

~~~

That night, as we lay in bed, I listed off a few local - or mostly local - attractions that we could visit. Unfortunately, most of the sites are visual - and our list got really short really fast.

I teased my fingertips across Sophie's naked body, tracing circles around her breasts, areolas, and nipples before skating across her taut tummy to tantalize her waist, hips, and thighs - before moving my touches to her more sensitive areas.

We decided to do a float trip, a cave tour, and spend a morning riding roller coasters at Silver Dollar City.

Sophie rolled on top of me. Her bullet-like nipples bumped over my chest as she moved and my cock - which was trapped in the gap between her legs - started swelling. I wrapped my arms & legs around her tiny frame and held her tightly. She kissed my lips and laid her head on my chest.

I was still holding her when I woke up. My prick was stiff with the need to relieve myself. My sexy succubus was slowly sliding her slippery slit up & down along the top of my rigid member. Her hips were the only thing moving. I wasn't sure if she was finishing a dream, or waking up. I needed to pee but I left her going. My lust was beginning to override my other needs.

I felt her head raise off of me and I opened my eyes. Her eyes were open.

"You're beautiful," I told her.

"You're only saying that cuz my pussy is stimulating your nasty dick," she said, smiling.

"You're beautiful even when you're not being naughty," I replied.

"Naughty?" she asked. "I thought I was being nice."

"I need to pee," I told her.

"It'll wait. You didn't fuck my pussy last night," she complained.

I reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her up for a kiss.

There was a knock at my door.

"Breakfast is ready, if you're hungry," mom called.

Sophie gave me another peck and said, "Saved by the belly." As if it heard her words, her stomach growled as she climbed off of me.

As she raised up, I molested her from her chest to her groin - and back around to her ass.

"Oh! Now you wanna play, huh?" she teased as she found her clothes - always at the corner of the bed - and started getting dressed.

"Your shirt's on backwards," I told her, wrapping her in a hug once she was dressed.

"Your dick's on backwards," she told me, squeezing my cock-knob between her fingers - reminding me that I needed to make a stop.

She laughed as I abandoned her to head across the hall.

She opened the door and walked into the bathroom as I stood in front of the toilet, evacuating my overloaded bladder.

"Hey, I'm naked," I told her.

"It's okay," she replied. "I've got my eyes closed."

She started tickling my belly while I was still peeing. She still hadn't shut the door and I was worried about my mother coming around the corner to see what the commotion was about. I also got concerned about missing the toilet bowl and finally got the fire-hose turned off. I tucked myself in and turned to confront my attacker. She had disappeared. The door was still standing wide open. I washed my hands and went to track her down.

The vicious vixen was sitting at the table, with my mother, like she had a fucking halo above her head. They each had a breakfast sandwich and a glass of juice. They were chatting like nothing had happened but the corner of mom's lip twitched and I knew they were conspiring against me.

"I've gotta go into work," mom said. "Maybe, this evening, we can convince his dad to demonstrate his extraordinary bowling skills."

"I haven't bowled in forever," Sophie said.

"How do you even...?"

Her napkin was waded up in her fist and she threw it at me.

I caught it and said, "Why do I even ask?"

"Cuz you're a troll," she snickered.

Mom's eyes told me that she was still impressed with my little Daredevil's skills of perception and geo-location.

Once my food was gone, I cleared the table and mom gave us hugs as she headed out the door. She immediately stuck her head back in and asked if I could move the Ranger.

Sophie said she wanted to go for a ride so I grabbed my keys and we hopped in the truck. As we backed out, mom pointed to a spot in the front yard and I nodded. Dad wouldn't be delighted about me messing up his perfect lawn but there weren't a lot of options. When I'd been in high school, he'd made me park it on the side-street. For our visit, though, I had no worries that mom would cover me, if he decided to raise a stink about it.

It was going to be a warm day. We rode with the windows down for a while. As I made a wide circle to head back to the house, I thought of something we could do.

"You ever been on a Jet Ski?" I asked my sexy little bitch.

"Nope."

"You got a swimsuit?"

"Nope."

"Wally World okay?" I asked her.

"Sure."

"Bikini or a one-piece?"

"I can go naked if you want. It's not like I'll see anybody staring," she said, laughing.

"I don't feel like sharing - not even visuals - they can find their own succubus."

She reached over and laid her hand on the inside of my thigh, rubbing her fingers around until my cock responded. Once she had awakened the beast, she spent the rest of the ride petting him and calling him a "good little snek".

I walked into Walmart with a gorgeous coed on my arm and a tent-pole in my pants.

I grabbed the first pair of trunks in my size that didn't look hideous and steered Sophie towards the girl's swimwear. I decided that a bikini would be easier to mess with - plus I liked see as much of her skin as possible - as often as possible.

I asked her about sizes and picked out a hot pink bikini that caught my eye. I steered her to the changing-rooms.

"Can I help you?" the girl at the desk asked.

"My eyes don't work and my boyfriend is kind of a dweeb," Sophie replied. "Could you describe the suit he's holding for me?"

"Hot pink bikini with draw-string bottoms," she replied, smiling. "It's a little small but it looks like it'll cover the important parts."

"Can I try it on?"

"Yeah. Room #3 is... oh!" she gasped, realizing our predicament.

"Can I take the horn-dog with me?"

"Umm... Sure," she replied, smiling. "If it gets stained, you have to buy it though."

"Geoffrey!" my girlfriend asked. "Have you brought other girls here?! Did they invent a company policy because of you?"

My face flushed crimson and the Walmart employee failed to cover a belly-laugh with her hand over her mouth.

As I took up my duties as the seeing-eye horn-dog, the worker called out, "I'll be WAAAYY over in the men's section, sorting socks, where it will be really hard for me to overhear anything. Just send the mongrel over if you need anything."

Sophie laughed and called out her thanks.

Once we were in the changing-room, my libidinous lover stripped off her clothes and held out her hands for the swimsuit. I handed her the top and the teased my fingertip around her belly-button.

"Wrong hole, fucker," she giggled, holding the triangles of the bikini top over her breasts and turning around for me to tie the strings.

"Do you want something simpler?" I asked. "They had tube-top ones that might be easier for you to put on."

"I'm not planning on wearing a swimsuit unless you're there - but you can decide after we get it on."

I finished with the ties and handed her the draw-string bottoms. They were barely more than a loin-cloth. My dick started growing as I watched her adjust the narrow cloth to mostly cover her snatch and ass-crack.

I was definitely in her personal space as I fumbled with the ties.

She giggled at my clumsy nervousness. As soon as the second side was tied, she reached down to check my crotch.

"Somebody likes it," she purred.

"Let's skip the lake," I told her. "Mom won't be home for hours."

She giggled and pushed on the top of my head. I dropped to me knees. She shoved her thinly-veiled cunt onto my nose and mouth. I reached up, pulled the gauzy fabric to the side, and ran the tip of my tongue up her tangy trench.

"Fuck, yes! You horny shit! Make me cum on your tongue," she ordered.

I teased my fingertips along the bikini bottoms - tracing every edge and string - along her waist, coochie, and ass - as I devoured her glorious goodies.

Her fingers tunneled through my hair, stroking the top of my head - sending waves of lightning down my back. She gripped my hair tightly, in her fists, whenever I stopped to suck her clit. Her moaning and keening was getting louder.

She tensed and her delicious fuck-hole started gushing her naughty nectar. I hurried to lap it up and sucked the rest from her vaginal entrance. My hair hurt from her hanging on to ride out the short climax I'd given her.

"Pick me up and fuck me," she groaned.

I stood to my feet, dropped my pants, and lifted her up by her hips.

She put her arms around my neck, pressed her cloth-covered nipples against my chest, and kissed the life out of me as I fisted my cock, lined it up with her entrance, and slid her body down mine. Her stiff milk-duds drug across my front as her pussy sunk, lower & lower, onto my prick. I moaned as more and more of my cock squeezed inside of her gripping gash.

Once she was in, I kissed her again, slipping a hand up to grip her breasts through the flimsy cloth - before sliding my fingers behind the thin covering - to squeeze her naked flesh in my fists.

She growled and flexed her pussy muscles up & down my length.

I moved my hands to her ass and started fucking her body up & down on my raging prick.

"Do you like my outfit?" she purred as I fucked her cunt.

I growled and nipped her lower lip.

"You're going to get us kicked out of Walmart, naughty boy," she teased me as I continued to drive my aching cock into her.

"You do this to me," I growled. "I was a good boy before I met you."

She laughed like the Satan-spawn that she was, "Got me a church-boy, girls. An innocent little church-boy with a big, naughty dick."

I growled into her mouth as she kissed me again.

She got quiet for a bit and I continued to pummel her pussy. I was getting close. Her breathing was coming quicker as well.

"Will you marry me, Geoffrey Alan Xander?" she asked.

"Yes," I growled. "Fuck yes."

At once, her body tensed, her pussy clenched, and she came on me. My brain exploded and I gasped as my cock started machine-gun blasting my jizz into my lover - my fiancé.

We made out a little while longer - my softening prick still buried inside of her sweet-spot.

There was a tap at the door.

I cleared my throat and said, "Yes?"

"I thought you might need some wipes," a familiar voice said.

My succubus smiled evilly and, knowing what she was thinking, I leaned over and opened the door with her still mounted on my prick.

"Fuck!" the girl gasped. Then she smiled and said, "That... uh... looks really nice on you, sister. I think you should totally buy it."

Sophie laughed. I took the wipes, nodded my thanks to her, and closed the door.

I peeled the bikini bottoms off of Sophie and laid them on the seat. Before I pulled out of her, I grabbed the small wastebasket and brought it underneath of us - to catch any spillage.

Sophie kept interrupting my clean-up with kisses, the insatiable minx.

Once I had both of us clean, we started getting dressed. I put the half-filled trash-can back in its normal spot. I hung the swimsuit back on the hangar and opened the door to lead my horny little Helen Keller back to the desk.

"We'll take it," Sophie said, smiling.

I fumbled out my wallet and tried to hand the girl a $20 bill. She shook her head, no. I laid it on the counter and grabbed my purchases to head out.

Once we were out of the department, I asked Sophie, "Ring?"

"Not here, please," she replied. "You don't have to spend that much - but I'd rather not have to admit that my engagement ring came from Walmart."

I scooped her tiny ass up and stole a kiss. She didn't let me go and I was panting by the time she relented.

"I love you, dickhead," she whispered.

Thinking back to the clothing department girl's words, I said, "I love you too, Sister Sophie."

Her wicked grim reemerged, "Don't tell Mother Superior. She'll spank me."

The image of my little sadist in a nun's uniform sprang into my mind - and my cock started reflating.

Of course, the blind girl noticed, and snuggled into me for another kiss.

"Come on, lover," she finally said. "Let's get out of here before they call the cops."

We stopped at Taco Bell - to grab an early lunch - and I made her go inside to eat. She spent the whole time complaining that the food didn't taste as good when I didn't have my dick buried inside of her as I licked the bean-dip off of her breasts.

The girls at the next table looked at us a couple times but I pretended like I didn't notice. Once we finished our food, we refilled our sodas and headed back out to the Ranger.