Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Satan's spawn," I growled.

"She might be the devil's daughter but she's a cool drink of water," she sang, parroting Brook's & Dunn, before cackling in laughter.

I was in for a long week.

~~~

The second carport - to the right of the original one - was new. Dad must've gotten tired of having to move his car every time mom wanted out. He was too big of a gentleman to make her park out in the open.

I parked behind mom's car and, effectively, blocked both of them in. Since there was no street parking in our neighborhood, the only other choice would have been to park in the yard. I'd worry about that problem later.

Mom must have been reading in the front room because she'd already peeked out of the windows when I pulled in. She was now standing in the open doorway.

I got out, leaned my seat forward, and retrieved my pack; Sophie was mirroring my actions on her side of the vehicle. Once my seat was upright, once more, I shut the door and headed around to retrieve - assuming we both survived the week - my future bride. I smiled at the thought of my ornery little minx in a wedding gown.

"Why are you smiling, jackass?" she asked.

"There's a huge spider in your hair and I'm waiting to see how long it takes you to notice it," I quickly said (too quickly).

I reached up to tease a fingertip through her hair - to make my lie more believable and she caught my hand in midair.

"Lucifer!" I gasped.

"Yes, darling?" she cooed, looking straight into my eyes. Those stormy irises got me every time.

Her lower lip trembled. I didn't know if it was the beginning of another cackle - or lust - but I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers.

She finally released my intercepted hand and then placed her hands on my chest, pushing me back until our lips separated - interrupting my kiss.

"Let's go say 'Hello'," she ordered. "I'm sure your mom is tired of standing there."

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"Your breath caught a little when you saw her," she said, giggling. "Are you that scared?"

"I'm not scared," I replied.

She groped my groin.

"Well, Geoff Jr isn't hiding," she said, analyzing. "Worried then?"

"A little," I admitted.

"She'll love me," she said. "Stop being such a pussy."

"Yes, dear..." I moaned, sounding a lot like my father had when I was growing up.

She nipped the lobe of my ear with her teeth and grabbed my hand, twining our fingers together.

"There's a narrow porch from the carport to the front door," I warned her. "I'm just going to go around the truck and up the path, directly to the front, there's one step, the narrow porch, and then the entryway."

"Stop worrying," she growled. She squeezed my fingers, gently, belying the fierceness of her words.

When we had climbed the single step, my mother said, "Hello, sweetheart."

I squeezed Sophie's hand and said, "She's talking to you. Her nicknames for me have never included that moniker."

"Hello, Mrs. Xander. Geoffrey has told me almost nothing about you - or his father - so I'm afraid I'm operating in the dark here," she finished, grinning evilly.

"He CAN be rather inconsiderate," my mother told my lover, insinuating that I should have called her before we arrived. "I assure you that I did the best I could with the DNA his father provided. Please come in. Would you like something to drink? Geoffrey, help your friend to one end of the couch, take her bag (and yours) to your room, and then come sit between us so we can properly dress you down for your rudeness and deficiencies."

Sophie smiled at my mother's micro-aggressions and I relaxed a little.

I led Sophie to the couch, took her pack, and hurried off to follow the orders I'd been given.

As I ducked down the hallway, into my room, I swore I heard my lover ask my mother for a hug. I threw the bags in the direction of my bed and darted back out to the front room before they finished plotting my untimely demise.

They were looking at each other. Sophie's eyes were open. They were both silent. I stopped just short of the couch.

"Sit, please," my mother told me. "You're not in trouble."

I moved to obey her but said, "That's what you always say - right before you yell at me."

Sophie laughed and then stood, found my lap, and sat down on it - facing my mother. She put an arm around my neck - so I put mine around her waist.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" my mother asked.

Sophie spoke up, "He was worried that - if he called you - you'd fuss over the house. On the flipside, he knew you'd be mad. I voted for the second choice, because he says you cuss almost as much as I do. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that he lied to me. We've been here for like ten minutes already and you haven't said one bad word."

"How about this?" my mom offered. "As soon as I'm comfortable that I'm not going to scare you off, I promise to drop my filter."

"Scare me off?" Sophie asked.

"You're the first girl... Is it okay to call you a girl?"

"It's better than boy, by a fair shake. I don't think with my penis," my lover replied.

"You're the first girl he's brought home. I'd begun to think he was never going to find one dumb enough to fall for his shit..."

"... and you're worried that the first one he brings home is blind?"

"Well... not so much that..."

"Geoffrey, tell the nice lady how you tricked a blind girl into giving you her cherry," she stage-whispered.

"You weren't a virgin!" I rushed to defend myself, "because Cal..."

"Voldemort!"

"... Voldemort talked about fucking you - a lot."

"Did that make you horny?" she teased.

"Yes."

"Horny enough to sneak into our apartment when he was gone?"

"Yes."

"Horny enough to put on his clothes to trick the blind girl?"

"Yes," I replied, glancing at my mother's face.

"Horny enough to stay silent - so your voice wouldn't give you away when I called out to see who was there?"

"Yes."

"Horny enough for you to wrap your arms around me and welcome me with a scorching kiss?"

"Yes."

"Horny enough that you followed my VERY specific directions on what to do to my body and my pussy?"

I glanced at my mother again. She was following our game of verbal tennis very closely. "Yes."

"Did you cum inside of me?"

"Yes."

"If time reset itself and you found yourself standing in front of our apartment, would you do it all again?" She turned to look at me. Her lightning-storm eyes were open.

"I wouldn't put his clothes on - and I'd try to talk you out of that shit, at the hotel, with what'-her-name," I replied.

"... but you'd break into my apartment, hold me in your arms, kiss the life out of me, and cum in my innocent little pussy?" she asked.

"Every day for the rest of my life," I said, pressing my lips to her cheek.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever, fucking heard," my mom said. "You knew, obviously," she said to Sophie.

"His clothes smelled like my ex but nobody thinks about how their body smells - except maybe their armpits. He'd been to our place several times before. I knew who it was. I could smell his nervousness and his arousal. He had no idea how Cal... Voldemort greeted me when I came home. My ex never took me into his arms and kissed me like that - like he loved me. When he did kiss me, it was lust - nothing more."

"... so you took charge?" mom asked.

"I figured if I called him out on what he was doing, he'd rabbit. I waited until I had a pussy full of his jizz - and had put his little brain in a coma - and then we had a big-people talk. All of my shit was moved into Geoffrey's apartment before my backstabbing-ex came home that day."

"Sounds like you got lucky," my mother said, looking at me.

I nodded.

"You'd better not fuck this up," she told me. "I doubt you'll be able to find a girl who's blind, deaf, and has no sense of smell."

Sophie cackled.

"Laugh it up, Helen," I told my lusty lap-cat.

"You let him talk to you like that?!" my mother gasped.

Sophie dried her eyes and said, "Oh, I usually threaten him with a kitchen knife. I've done it too many times, though. He doesn't take the warning seriously anymore."

"Geoffrey Alan..." my mother growled.

Sophie grabbed my ears and kissed the life out of me and then turned to my mother.

"He's a big, dumb troll," she said. "... but I'm a horny little bunny and he scratches my itch."

"I still have a wooden spoon with his name on it, if you need it," my mother offered.

"He survived the visit to my parents so - assuming you approve - I'm probably going to make him spend a little money on a ring and then pick a date that works for you and my mom."

"Do you want to meet his father first?"

"Will it change anything?"

"Not really. If his dad gets out of line, I have a spoon with HIS name on it too."

Sophie laughed again.

I pulled her close and sucked on her neck.

"Your mother's watching, pervert!"

"She can go to her room if she doesn't want to watch," I growled. I wasn't sure what my mother's eyes would tell me - so I didn't look.

"Down, horn-dog. I'll give you some kibble later."

"Yes, mistress," I told her, letting go.

My mom's eyebrows were raised, but she was smiling.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Helping one of his buddies with a deck. I'm pretty sure they're halfway through a cooler full of beer by now. What do you two want for dinner?" she asked.

"Call Bubba's BBQ," I told her. "I'll go pick it up."

"The usual?"

"Yes. Brisket, beans, and bread."

When she got off the phone, she said, "20 minutes."

"You need drinks?" I asked.

"All I've got is tea, wine, and beer - and water - but you know the water's shit here."

I nodded and said, "I'll leave now and go grab some sodas."

I pulled Sophie close and asked, "You need anything?"

"Grab some lube and a big dildo," she stage whispered.

I glanced over at my mother, who looked somewhat intrigued, smiled, and asked, "You gonna try some DP?"

"Nope, I was gonna have your mom peg your ass while you're fucking me," she said, cackling in laughter.

My mom snort-laughed.

I lunged at my lover - to bite her jaw - but she dodged my attack and bit me instead - before grabbing my face, kissing me hard, and spinning sideways to straddle my lap.

I shoved my hands up her shirt and mauled her braless boobs, groaning into her mouth.

When I was out of breath, she stood, straightened her shirt, and pulled me to my feet.

"I'll take some more Barq's and maybe a Dr. Pepper, hot stuff," she said, finding my lips to give me another peck.

I looked at mom and said, "Buzz me if you guys think of something else. I'm going to run to the IGA first and then Bubba's.

She nodded, smiled, and shooed me out the door.

Sophie plopped back onto the couch.

~~~

By the time I got back, the two of them were snuggled up together on the couch. Mom had the photo album and was putting Sophie's hand on each picture before taking it off and describing every detail for her. I stood in the doorway and watched them for a bit.

Mom glanced up at me and I knew I was about to get yelled at - so I headed for the kitchen.

I set everything on the counter, pulled two sodas off of each six-pack ring, and stuck the rest of the bottles in the fridge. I got three plates out - plus silverware and napkins - filled the plates with the food from Bubba's, and took everything to the table. I grabbed three glasses, poured tea for mom, threw ice in the other two, and carried the glasses and bottles to the table.

"Dinner's ready," I hollered.

Mom led Sophie in and sat her down. She found the edges of the plate and I set her glass of root-beer down so that it just touched the back of her right hand.

"Three items," I told her. "Smoked, pulled brisket at - say - 10 o'clock, beans at 2, and a chunk of greasy-ass cornbread at 6 o'clock. You may want a napkin on your lap. It will all stain but the bread is dripping in butter."

"Just pick it up and eat it with your fingers, hun," my mom told her. "It's the easiest way. I'll get you a wet towel afterwards."

I hopped up, grabbed a spare dish-towel and laid it across her lap - nibbling her ear as I leaned close.

"It smells divine," my lover purred.

"... better than me?" I asked, returning to my seat.

"You just smell like horn-dog," she said, laughing.

She picked up the warm cornbread and took a bite. "Fuck me!" she gasped.

Mom laughed, took a bite of hers, and moaned.

I smashed all of mine together in a pile and started forking it into my mouth.

"I will never understand why you do that," my mother said, after swallowing her own bite.

"It's the best of all of it, together. It's almost as good as sex," I replied, glancing up at her.

She raised her eyebrows and glanced at Sophie.

My lover returned her look and said, "What can I say? I'm good."

My mom snort-laughed again.

We spent the rest of the meal, shoveling food into our mouths, and moaning involuntarily.

By the time dad got home, the dining room and kitchen were clean, the dishes were in the dishwasher, and mom & Sophie were back on the couch with the photo album.

I was in the rocking chair, playing with one of grandma's balls of yarn from her knitting basket.

"Hey Geoff," dad said, before realizing we had company. "Hello, miss..."

"Sophie," I informed him.

"Hello, Sophie," he said. He wasn't slurring his words, but he sounded a little lubricated.

He looked at me and asked, "Her eyes okay?"

"Arthur!" mom gasped.

"She's blind, dad."

"Oh, sorry!" he said, looking at all three of us in turn.

"Hey, Soph! Catch!" I yelled, throwing the yarn-ball at her.

She tilted her head and looked at me.

Mom gasped and yelled, "Geoffrey Alan Xander!"

She gasped, once again, when Sophie caught the ball - and then whipped it back at me - well almost. It was headed towards my dad. I grabbed it before it hit him. I was still trying to figure out if that had been intentional when my parents' brains caught up.

"Fuck!" my mother and father said, at the same time, staring at my grinning lover.

"You should be more careful, Geoffrey," Sophie scolded me. "You might hit somebody."

I laughed.

My mother tried to give me the stink-eye.

"Mom," I said. "You've been with Sophie for a few hours now. You've heard our story. Does she seem helpless to you?"

"Well, no, but that's not very nice."

"If I try to coddle her, she'll kick my ass. I'd rather spend my time trying to piss her off so we can have great make-up sex."

"You're okay with that?" mom asked my lover.

"I absolutely do not want to be babied. My father still struggles with it. Trust me when I say that I can take everything your little boy dishes out."

"Everything?" mom asked her, grinning wickedly.

"Everything," she purred, smiling like the little seductress she is.

"Right," dad said, like we'd finally answered a math problem we'd been working on for hours. "I'm heading to bed then. I'm beat."

"Good night, Arthur," mom called to him.

For a minute he looked like he was going to ask her to join him but then realized he'd made it sound like he was super tired. Since he couldn't figure out how to un-paint himself out of the corner, he glumly plodded off, down the hall.

Mom let him have a five minute head-start and then said, "I suppose I should go tuck the troll in for bed."

Sophie said, "Yeah. I'm gonna take my little ogre off to Sleepyland too - right after he gives Kitty her bedtime treats."

Mom leaned over, gave her a peck on the cheek, and got up to go tend to her troll.

Sophie set the photo album to the side and stood to meet me. I scooped her butt up, into my arms, and pressed my lips to hers, turning to carry her down the hall.

She got her clothes changed and dug out her toothbrush & paste. I led her to the bathroom. We did our teeth, relieved ourselves, and headed back to my room.

She sat on the end of my bed.

"Have you ever...?" she began.

"The only person I ever brought here was Suzie Jenkins," I told her. "We snuck out of Physiology last period. She told me I could fuck her if I ate her out. After I got her off, she wanted to give me a handjob while I straddled her waist. I came all over her stomach and breasts. I wiped her clean and we laid together to kiss & cuddle. I fell asleep. She was gone when I woke up."

"... and she never wanted to see you again?"

"Right," I said, shaking my head.

"Better for me, then," Sophie said. "Can you try to fuck a baby into me on your bed, Geoffrey Alan Xander?"

"I can try," I told my lover, before leaning in, wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her until we were both breathless.

I stood to my feet and she rose as well - but put her hand on my chest, silently telling me to wait.

I eye-fucked her gorgeous body as she gave me a striptease, setting her clothing in a pile at the corner of my bed. Once she was gloriously naked, she started undressing me, kissing every part as she uncovered it. By the time she went to pull my boxers down, she had to work to get the waistband over my stiff member. She kissed the side of it and finished removing my underwear.

She kissed my balls, all along my shaft, and then on the head. She pulled the skin back tight and kissed it with her lips - then her mouth - then it slipped inside - then she swirled her tongue around the ridge of my cock-head. I moaned.

She teased a fingertip from my taint, around my sac, and along the bottom of my prick, twirling it twice around my aching knob.

She leaned up, nibbled my ear, and whispered, "I want you."

I swallowed.

She gripped my shaft in her soft hand and whispered, "I need you."

She released me and I ground my teeth together. I stared at her bare twat as she crawled across my bed. I turned and started after her - hoping to catch her from behind - so I could breed her like an animal.

She was on her back with her legs spread wide by the time I got to her. I leapt onto her, shoving my lips onto hers as I buried my anxious cock inside of her tenacious tightness. I moaned into her mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me deeper into her pussy - and smashing my lips against her own. She was ravenous. I growled and attacked. She purred and met me halfway.

It's a good thing my room is closer to the front room and farther from my parents. I was still pretty sure they were going to hear us. Fuck! I think the neighbors could probably hear us.

Sophie wrapped her elbows behind her knees and opened herself up like a flower - like an iris. I grabbed her tight tits in my fists and held on, powering my prick in & out of her gripping twat.

"Fuck me, Geoffrey," she crowed.

I pumped my sex into hers. There was no finesse - there was no love-making - it was just feral fucking.

She cooed and keened as I slammed into her over & over - my ball-sac slapping against her ass each time I bottomed out - before pulling back to shove my prick into her once more.

"Will you love me forever?"

"Yes," I replied, continuing to fuck her as hard as I could.

"Swear it."

"I promise to love you for the rest of my life."

"I want a boy and a girl."

"As many as you want."

"A boy and a girl."

"You shall have it."

"You will love us?"

"I already do."

"Protect us?"

"With my life."

"Provide?"

"Yes."

"Spoil us?"

"You are my heart."

She got quiet. I groaned. I was getting close. She hadn't cum yet - not once.

She was crying. I pushed into her so I could reach her face and started kissing her eyes.

"I would give you my eyes, if I could," I told her, between kisses.

"I don't want that," she replied fiercely, leaving no doubt in my mind. "I don't want you to change. I want you to stay just the way you are - you big, dumb, troll with that huge club of a cock. I just want you to love me."