All Comments on 'Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 07'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

I'm so, so glad you revisited these characters and wrapped the story up. Excellent! I loved it.

FuzzyoldbearFuzzyoldbear7 months ago

Absolutely Awesome

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved, loved, loved this story. I had read the first 4 chapters as they came out, saw the conclusion and reread the whole thing yesterday and today. I love the easy breezy style of writing you have, it really flows and it's super fun to read. More stories please!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Time warp - whoa! One minute they are going to Six Flags and next there’s a wedding. The epilogue was the best paragraph of 5he chapter. 3.7*

Coochielover71Coochielover717 months ago

I thought this story was the perfect ending to this series. This authors submissions are always an eleven on a ten scale . I can never get enough!!!!!!!

Doughboy201Doughboy2016 months ago

I truly enjoyed reading this story. I loved the antics and play.

unclemerv77unclemerv774 months ago

Great story and great ending

vitochivitochi2 months ago

Fuck! Dude!

Man I really love your writing. The stories, characters, style… each feel unique. One minute I’m laughing my ass off, the next the pollen count in the kitchen suddenly rises. Really fell in love with these characters. Then the final stab, little blind orphan Helen??? Really? Bastard…..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An amazing story. Thank you for presenting it to us and allowing us to read it. It was delicious from the very beginning. Of course, you gave us a fair warning about the mild BSM. I should have heeded your notice that it was very dark. My mistake, not yours. But the rest of the series was just perfect. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. IF they are as great as THIS story was. I am sure I will enjoy them too. You have a marvelous imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All 7 chapters in this blind girl story were fantastic. The erotic parts and the humor were great. I wish I could give it more than a 5.

Earle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-12: Tomorrow starts a 3-part Fantasy piece called "Rustle". As usual, they'll be released back-to-back. I'm going to side-line my in-progress pieces and get another chapter of "Dude" out. I'll start on it tonight. Pinky-swear. Thanks for reading my stuff and givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES