Blind Ice

Story Info
Sensory deprivation with light bondage and ice.
2.3k words
4.3
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bedside table he had placed his handcuffs, a glass of ice water, and a piece of black material. He kissed her slowly undressing her with his hands as he held her attention with his mouth. Once she was only in her bra and panties, he quickly shed down to his very well fitting boxer briefs. He kissed her again and picked her up, placed her gently on the bed climbing up after her, kneeling near the edge.

"Move to the center, and slide down so you have room for your arms above your head."

She didn't hesitate to follow his directive.

He moved closer to her, reached across lifting her left wrist just enough to place the cuff on it, weaving the empty cuff around the cast iron of the headboard before sliding his hand under her right wrist and lifting her arm to place his lips on the large vein pulsing just under the skin of the inside of that wrist before letting her arm back down to clasp into the empty cuff. He made sure the cuffs weren't tight enough to bite into the flesh of her wrists and that her arms were positioned so they wouldn't create tension on her shoulder joints.

He then retrieved a black satin sash that was wide enough to cover from forehead to the tip of her nose and blindfolded her, tying the black satin into a band across her eyes.

She then felt him pull away from her, but not off the bed, she would have heard that and felt the shift of the bed. Instead she had felt the heat of his body retreat, heard the clink of the ice against the glass, felt the shift of her body on the bed, then felt the heat of his body return close to her once again. He leaned in over her, and reached under her back to unclasp her bra, sliding his hands up between her shoulder blades, his thumbs hooking under the straps of her bra the heat of his chest lifting all the tiny hairs on her chest in response. His fingertips slowly sliding laterally across the top of her shoulders, her back arching slightly into him. He slid the bra straps up her arms to rest by the cuffs at her wrists.

He took the ice cube from his mouth that he had been sucking on while taking her bra off and placed it on her lips, her lips parting immediately on contact, he slowly traced the outline of first the upper lip, then the lower. He removed the ice from her lips reaching to place it back in the glass and bent down and plunged his cold tongue into her mouth. Savoring the warmth of her mouth on his cold tongue; their tongues drew an intricate pattern of curves, dips and circles until the heat of his tongue finally returned.

He retreated from her once again. This time he did move off the bed. Seconds later she felt him touch her hips, one hand on either side and helped her out of her panties, his touch was then felt on her right foot sliding his fingers and palm across the middle of her foot from the outside to the middle of her arch continuing on until his palm reached just under the bulk of her calf muscle. He gripped her leg and slid her foot toward the edge of the bed, her whole leg following her foot's lead. He slid his open palm softly up her upper calf to under her knee to ensure her leg position was comfortable with her feet flat against the bed's footboard and her knees only slightly bent, his thumb rubbing slowly back and forth on the upper portion of the inside of her knee. He then retreated once again to return on the other side of her to repeat the process on her left leg.

He fetched more ice from the glass and held his dripping hand over her body as he climbed back up on the bed to kneel between her legs. He then let the drops from his fingers drip on her leg as he went to place the ice on her right ankle. Every time a drop hit her skin he could hear her intake of breath.

When he placed the ice cube on her ankle she was so surprised she actually said, "oh!"

He smiled, and with the ice he retraced the path his hands had forged up her legs one after the other. Where he had stopped with his hand on her left leg, he continued with the ice. He traced a path all the way up her thigh, past her honey pot, making her shiver and arch her back sighing. He then traced up her belly past her navel, she arched her back even more. He then repositioned himself so one of his legs was tucked up in between her legs close to her pelvis and the other placed next to her hip to give him maneuverability while applying pressure to her pleasure spot. One hand on the ice, the other beside her to help support him when he leaned into her. The path of the ice headed to her right breast, he circled the nipple and withdrew quickly to the left nipple. The ice cube had almost completely melted now. He encircled the left nipple with the last of the ice and then lowered himself to place her cold erect nipple into his hot mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her body having a hard time holding still.

He pressed his knee closer into her pelvis and she moaned louder, arching and pressing back against his leg and thrusting her chest against him. He leaned in further, the skin of their chests brushing past each other stimulating yet another moan from her. He bent in closer to suck the base of her neck and to reach over and retrieve another ice cube from the cup. Releasing her neck from his lips, he placed the ice cube between her breasts for a few seconds while he once again repositioned himself between her legs shedding his underwear as he did so, this time positioned near her feet. He watched the ice cube seem to bounce in it's puddle due to her strong heartbeat as he went to retrieve it and the cup. He placed the ice back in the cup, and placed one of his hands spread wide into the remaining puddle drawing the moisture with his hand as he pulled it straight back toward him down her sternum then circling her belly with his flat palm then he blew gently across it. It took a moment for the sensory input to register, but when it did she shivered like she had been struck by a violent wave that had been generated from within her, every hair standing erect, her skin goose flesh and every nerve end tingling. Her areola puckering and her nipples pulled to points.

The palm of his hand now just moist; he lifted it off her keeping only his fingertips in the slightest contact with her flesh. His pace slowed as his fingers started tracing patterns only he could see, starting at her navel and then when she started pushing her pelvis slightly skyward he teased her by continuing down her left leg to her knee, then he spread her open even wider by placing one hand under each of her knees and lifting and pushing them apart causing her legs to bend enough for her feet to now push flat against the bed. Both his hands immediately but excruciatingly slow, made their way back up to her center as she squirmed. She pushed her heels into the mattress for stability as her back arched. He felt the heat radiating outward from her womanhood, she squirmed more and moaned as he got closer and closer to her core. He zeroed in with his right thumb, and found her wet and pulsing, ready for him, but he was far from done.

He reached into the cup for more ice which he placed first midway between her navel and her sweet spot. Slowly he traced a path with the ice which he followed with his tongue and mouth. When he finally neared her center she thrust her hips into his touch amazingly accurate with her thrust, as his fingers found themselves targeting her very aroused clitoris she was crazed with passion, her heels pushing deeply against the bed thrusting the arch in her back as far toward the sky as she could while forcing her hips down and toward him with a slight right curvature in her spine.

He first chilled her pleasure center with the ice, and her body's response was to push herself away from the cold; he then returned heat to her with his mouth and tongue. The ice he made sure to use sparingly, but he took his time with his tongue. Her smooth soft blemish free shaven skin told him she shaved very regularly, and when he sucked her hip flexor muscle where it met the joint of her legs she smelled and tasted faintly of coconut. He kept applying the cold then heat until she was on the verge of hyperventilation. He withdrew from her, and from the bed taking a sip from the glass before setting it down on the sandstone coaster. Still standing by the bed he leaned over her.

"Shut your eyes," he whispered against her lips, kissing her while loosening the knot of the blindfold and slowly slipping it from her eyes. Leaving her cuffs on for the moment. He let her eyes grow accustomed to the light with them closed for a minute, taking the time to take another sip of water claiming one of the remaining ice clumps. He placed the ice in his grasp using teeth and tongue to force it into his fingertips. He then placed the ice to her lips first at the center to open her mouth before sliding the ice to one side of her mouth then the other, so she could moisten her mouth, the ice was eagerly melting against her hot flushed skin. He wanted to entice her a bit further before uncuffing her and enjoying all the wild ideas that had built up in her head as he had pleasured her before they continued. He slid the ice again slowly across her lips, her mouth greedy for the moisture.

"Open your eyes now," he stated. "I just wanted your eyes to get used to the light gradually."

She opened her eyes just enough to look at him through her lashes for a few seconds before opening them fully.

When the ice was gone he retrieved the keys to the cuffs. Knelt back beside her and uncuffed her wrists one by one inspecting them for marks from the metal. She had two indentations across the base of her palms and two more on the sturdy base of each of her thumbs, but no blemishes or bruising. He placed the cuffs back on the table picking up the water glass. He placed the lip of the glass to her lips making sure to not tip it too much as she was taking turns rubbing each of her wrists at the moment; he let her drink as much as she wanted. She left only a sip. He drank it quickly and went to go fill the glass again. When he had returned she was standing by the bedside table. He placed the cup back on its coaster. Her right hand reaching out to touch his right shoulder and slide her fingertips down his arm. He turned toward her and she kissed him her hand instantly in position to stroke up against his maleness. She released his mouth and knelt in front of him. The thumb and forefinger of her right hand stimulated the sides of the very base of his penis while her mouth and left hand worked the exposed section. Her mind clearly on pleasuring him with as much passion as he had shown her. Her mouth and tongue playing with the head of his manhood every now and then she would slide his very hard erection into her steamy hot mouth, then pull the heat of her mouth back up to the tip.

When she used her left hand to encircle his shaft with her thumb and forefinger forming a ring to move with the rhythm of her mouth, he could feel the orgasm forming, he knew he was just seconds away from climax. He groaned, wanting more but also wanting to pleasure her, he firmly grabbed her wrists, pulling her to her feet and kissed her hard. He then picked her up by supporting her waist and hoisting her up onto the bed. She scrambled back a bit to make room for him. He straddled one of her legs, his thigh pushed up against her pelvis. She arched into him as he lowered himself onto her. She moaned. He could feel her heat radiating outward from her core felt also that she needed no more foreplay. He wanted to be inside her too, to complete her need for him. Her nails scratched down his back as she panted and moaned her eyes glazed by her passion. He pushed up off her and she was quick to reach down and guide his shaft into her honey hole. She placed her fingers on either side of his male member against her lips and the palm of her hand conveniently placed to stimulate her clitoris with gentle pressure as he slowly filled her void. The cumulation of their bodies needs complete in just seconds as they pulse together.

After a moment he extracted himself and bent to suck her nipple. She sighed, her heartbeat still strong and rapid in her chest. He then released her nipple pushing his body up off hers, and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached to lift the glass, and took a sip. She sat up from lying across the bed, her body weakened by her orgasm, and slid to the edge as well. He offered the glass to her, and in response she held her slightly trembling hand out to meet his seemingly steady.