All Comments on 'Blindfold Hot Tub Party'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Imaginative and entertaining

I gotta find me one of them parties!

Great story, and a setting different from all those of all the other stories I've read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!!

Amazing story, I loved the scenario of friends and strangers. Very intense please add a sequel. I'm off to check out some more work :)

Bossman86Bossman86almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Alot of us have been in that "good friend" relationship! I would of loved mine to of had a story like this but we do have some great memories, i just might have to write about them. Thanks for the story!

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Well done. Fantastic read.

Orcaman47Orcaman47almost 11 years ago
Wonnerfulawonnerful!

Excellent tale. I agree with one of the other readers: "I need to find me one of them..." I mean: I would love to participate in a party like that one.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrific

Wonderfully entertaining. Great imagination. Totally enjoyable!

erotikoserotikosalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!

This is a well-told tale with a unique plot twist, good character development and descriptive erotica. All in all, it has been well edited, with only a couple of grammatical slips. Otherwise, the punctuation, spelling and grammar are quite good. Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderfull

I really enjoyed reading this story. It's hot and we'll written. Don't hesitate but read this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great one

Very enjoyable read, great descriptions, made it very believable. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very hot story!

I think the teasing is always the best part in stories like this. That's why the tub game was so enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot story!

Really enjoyed the buildup, the tension, and the hot tub bindfolded game play.

I was momentarily taken aback by the "No fighting" remark on page 1, but got past it quickly.

The actual fighting episode, and the explicit mention of the mood being ruined, kinda ruined it for me at the time. The ending shower got things back up tho :)

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Blind Chance!

At least until you are familiar with your partner enough to distinguish any differences that can lead to recognition. Great story, great structure, good rules to play by: No fighting, indeed!

We always made sure to have one or more "designated bouncers" to maintain order and drive people home after the party. Very rarely were the skills needed but when they were needed, they were really needed.

If this story isn't based on actual hot tub parties, I'd be surprised. "Then spouse" and I got to go to a couple of these in Northern Virginia and Maryland in the mid-80s, and several again in SoCal in the mid-90s. Only one used blindfolds, but all used very dim lighting to accomplish the purpose of making identification difficult. A loose sort of party culture based on a social organization we belonged to tended to push the normally accepted limits. Hard! And please believe me, it was an awful lot of fun...

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Very good story! Want more stories about hot orgies for couples!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

sweet story about friends who become lovers

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

But why was it never the right time or special enough? I am confused why she strung him along so long?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...