All Comments on 'Blindfolded'

by bofenkamp

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
piece

piece of garbage

bi48186bdbi48186bdalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the idiots...

That was hot. Gave me some great ideas for some erotic photos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad

Bad idea, badly written, bad husband, bad wife, bad friend, so I think it's just real bad, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Trash

Nothing but trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

It was good, capable of improvement but basically sound.

Like it even more if it were my wife in tne story and I would have to be the second one to cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what are friends for?

Good story. The ones with comments that are negative should remember that 99% of the stories are fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes!

With a husband like this who needs enemys?

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 15 years ago
good

Very erotic blindfold. I would have liked more of her reaction. Could she identify who was who?

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just over half an hour of fucking

Her pussy was sore for 3 days???????????? FAKE STORY UNLESS YOUR FRIEND IS HUNG LIKE A HORSE WHICH YOU NEVER MENTIONED.

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Oh, come on now!

What's with taking everything literally? Go with the flow of the story.

Nitpicking will spoil your attitude. Then what's left for you?

Ease up.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Fuck.

I think I just found my next "Favorite Author" Fuck that story got me like a rock. And I fucked my Fleshlight this afternoon. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have done this blindfold thing with my wife four times, and she loved them all. My first was very similar to yours. Myself and a friend, Leroy did her. She loved not knowing. Although she really knew, because Leroy was hung like a pony! His ten inch very thick cock, went places I could not. She really got off when we did it a second time. I set her up with four guys. Her brothers!!! Keep the stories cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife loves gangbangs with a blindfold so she has no idea who pleasured her. She would kill me if she new her dad and brother had nutted her several times. She just wanted to know who the guy, her dad, was with the huge cock. It was exicting for her to wonder who did her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous