Blissful Ch. 09

Story Info
Sasha makes a mistake.
11.9k words
4
2.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Asuka, or Sasha Banks, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Alexa Bliss had waited a long time for this. Admittedly, it wasn't going down like she wanted it too, but it was happening. It was finally happening. Sasha Banks was going to get what she deserved. Yes, apparently Sasha had spent half a year as Charlotte's favourite anal bitch, but Alexa had been on Smackdown at the time, and hadn't seen it for herself.

But now surely, she would get to see it, because in her arrogance, The Boss had issued an open challenge, which was answered by The Empress. Oh yes, fresh off being an undefeated champion and Alpha female in NXT for a year, Asuka walked through the curtain with an evil smile, the fans going crazy, and the current RAW women's champion and Alpha female looking like she was about to shit herself.

Poor Sasha could have tried to weasel her way out of it, but her foolish pride sealed her fate. Yes, she put up more of a fight than anyone would expect, and there were even a few times where Alexa was worried that Sasha would do the seemingly impossible, and defeat the undefeatable Asuka.

But inevitably, The Empress locked The Boss in her signature submission hold, and after a few long minutes of valiantly fighting it, Sasha Banks was forced to tap out like a little bitch. And even though the victory wasn't hers, it was one of the best moments of Alexa's life. Especially as she got to watch Sasha lay there in a defeated heap, literally crying at her failure, as the new owner of her ass hole celebrated her victory.

*

"Hey there, champ." Alexa greeted gleefully, being sure she was the first to greet whoever next came through the door, regardless of who it was, "Whoops, sorry, I mean former champ."

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, Lexi." Sasha huffed, before quickly reminding the uppity bitch of something, "But, in case you've forgotten, this isn't my first setback."

"Oh, believe me. I remember." Alexa grinned happily.

"Then you should also remember, that I always bounce back, better than ever." Sasha bragged, "It's only a matter of time before I regain my titles, and eventually become the owner of your sweet little bubble butt again. Until then, enjoy being the property of The Empress. Because believe me, she's going to love that fat ass of yours. Who knows, maybe we'll even double-team you together."

"Funny..." Alexa looked her prey up and down, "I was pretty much thinking the same thing."

"You can't be serious?" Sasha scoffed.

"Oh, can't I?" Alexa questioned, before quickly pointing out, "Cause you're the one who just tapped out, like a bitch, in the middle of a championship match."

"That was a fluke, and you know it!" Sasha snapped.

"Do I?" Alexa raised an eyebrow.

"You should, but understandably, you're too dumb to understand basic facts." Sasha huffed.

"Like you being better than Asuka?" Alexa scoffed in disbelief.

"Yes! I'm a thousand times better than Asuka!" Sasha boldly claimed, just in time for the new champion to walk through the door. Easily knowing she had been manipulated into fucking up, Sasha internally cringed, and then backtracked, "Asuka... great match. It was an honour to give you your first match, right here, on the flagship show of the WWE, Monday Night RAW. And... I meant no disrespect.

But, as far as I'm concerned, no one is on my level. Hell, a thousand times is way closer than any of the shameless bottoms around here, and we were both infinitely better than Little Lexi The Butt Slut, here. Soooooo, no hard feelings, right?"

"Funny, because you didn't sound very respectful." Alexa sing-songed, "And you're like, no one is ready for me. You had to be referencing Asuka, right? Practically daring her to come out there, and kick your ass, and she did. Easily. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, The Empress made The Boss tap out like a bitch, and took her titles."

"She did not!" Sasha whined, quickly adding, "Yes, you won the championship from me, Asuka. Congratulations. But, asses weren't on the line, so I'm still the Alpha."

"Please, like you wouldn't be singing a different tune if you won." Alexa scoffed.

"Yeah, but only because it would've been her first loss here in the WWE, so it would be a big deal." Sasha pointed out.

"As opposed to you, who loses all the time?" Alexa quipped.

"That's it, bend over, bitch!" Sasha snapped, "Your Alpha commands it. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I've had really a bad day, but you know what will make me feel better? Getting a piece of my favourite ass whore. Do it now, and I might make things easy on you. Although I can't say the same for your new champion. Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, feel free to join, Asuka. Join me in reminding Little Lexi The Butt Slut of her place."

"Shut up!" Asuka ordered coldly, having enjoyed the argument up to this point, before stepping in and really getting into Sasha's face, "You do not command Asuka."

"Yeah, but..." Sasha nervously started.

"Asuka told you to be quiet!" Asuka reminded the uppity bitch with a growl, "You do not command Asuka. Asuka is Alpha. Asuka beat you for the RAW championship. Make you tap. Your titles, and your ass hole, all belong to me. You were not ready for Asuka, and tonight, I shell prove you never will be."

There was a brief pause, as Sasha obviously tried and failed to think of a way out of this, before Alexa jumped in, "Erm, Mistress Asuka? I'm a big fan. Mmmmmmm, especially of the way you easily made Sasha Banks tap like a bitch. But, you may not be aware of this, but Sasha and I have hated each other for a very long time. Like, since day one.

I've stolen her favourite anal bitches, and kept the title away from her longer than anyone. But to my shame, I've never been able to beat her. So, if you can allow me the privilege of topping The Bitch with you, I guarantee Sasha's ego couldn't deal with it, and she'd be nothing but a worthless, broken bottom by the end of the night."

"Don't even think about it!" Sasha warned, before remembering the trouble she was in, and quickly sweetening her tone, "I mean, you're new here, Asuka. You don't know how things work. But I can help you. And lesson one, the last thing you want to do is associate yourself with shameless anal whores, like Lexi here. Other than fucking them in the ass, of course.

So, here's a better idea. The Boss and The Empress, destroying Little Lexi The Butt Slut's legendary bubble butt, and reminding her of her place once and for all. After that? You can keep her, if you want. Because honestly, her ass might be amazing, but there's only so much I can hear her talk."

"You see the way she doesn't refer to you as Mistress?" Alexa jumped in, "How disrespectful can you get?"

"Indeed." Asuka chuckled.

"I didn't mean-" Sasha began, only to be cut off by a sudden backhand, which knocked her on her ass.

"Silence! Asuka should not have to repeat herself." Asuka snapped

"I'm sorry." Sasha whimpered pathetically, holding her cheek.

"Not good enough." Asuka snorted, before refocusing on Alexa thoughtfully for a few long seconds, and then smirking, "You spank her. Then, we shall see."

"No, please, anything but that." Sasha pleaded, "You want to be Alpha? You can be Alpha. And I'll never challenge you for it. I swear. You can even fuck my ass. Just please, don't do this."

"Sasha, I think this is the part were you bend over my knee." Alexa said smugly.

Another brief pause, then Asuka pushed, "Do as she says."

Yet another pause, which involved Sasha opening and closing her mouth like a gold fish, The Boss clearly in denial that she was about to get what she deserved from The Goddess. Which was a nickname Alexa was finally determined to live up to, as she quickly retrieved herself a chair, put it in the center of the room and then sat down upon it, with a wide on smile her face.

Sasha then finally turned to her, and gave her a look which Alexa would've once found terrifying. Now it was kind of sad. As if anyone could intimidate her into giving up what she wanted this entire time. Especially Sasha. Although, at least she didn't further embarrass herself, by continuing to threaten her. No, the mighty Sasha Banks just whimpered pathetically, lowered her head, and finally did as she was told.

Namely, bending over Alexa's knee, and surrendering her ass to a woman she had spent years tormenting. So, Alexa should give it all she had come right from the start? Of course not. No, it would be far more insulting to take her time with it. Also far more fun. Which was also why she didn't insist on Sasha stripping. Hell, if Sasha wasn't so overwhelmed, and a little bit smarter, she would have probably done it herself.

Instead, Alexa and everyone else had the added benefit of having The Boss in her in ring gear in that vulnerable position. Something which Alexa savoured, first with her eyes, and then with her hands, before finally, starting to give this bitch what she so richly deserved.

Sasha prayed that she would wake up from this nightmare at any moment. Ideally before anything happened, although that was quickly dashed, as she soon found herself in a compromising position, that being Little Lexi The Butt Slut was fondling her ass, and eventually smacking it. Admittedly, it was very hard, but if anything, that was worse. Because Sasha could definitely take Lexi's worst.

She would welcome it, because it would give her the chance to mock it, and thus get the upper hand here. Like she should always have. Unfortunately, this bitch had the opportunity to take her time, and she definitely took it, making sure that every second was hell for the now former champion and Alpha female of RAW.

Perhaps the worst part of it being, that it definitely reminded her of someone. It had before, but she didn't even want to think it. Now she couldn't help it. Because obviously, she was being spanked by an annoying blonde, who didn't deserve to have this kind of power over her, damnit. And in a way, this was worse. Because Charlotte Flair was favoured by management because of her father, but she didn't entirely suck.

No, she was big, powerful, and might just truly be genetically superior. But Little Lexi The Butt Slut? She would always be nothing but a joke. Which was what made this whole thing so unbearably humiliating. Especially because after every blow, Sasha was felt up like a piece of meat. By fucking Lexi! In the middle of the women's locker room, no less.

There were however, a few saving graces to this. Mostly, this was only happening because of Asuka. Sasha had at least been saved the indignity of losing to Lexi. Not that would ever happen, right? Not like, really losing to her. And this was RAW, not a PPV, so even though everyone knew by now of her defeat, they wouldn't witness her sinking to new lows. Charlotte would be unbearable about it, but she wouldn't see it.

Outside of a few pictures. Best of all, it wasn't like Lexi could really hurt her, or worse, break her. No, Sasha would be in for a few embarrassing hours, and then she would get her revenge. Oh yes, she would finally break this bitch once and for all, and use this as motivation to never bottom again.

However, at the same time, it was hard to ignore the fact that things would get a lot worse for her, before they got better. That eventually, she would be fucked in the ass by this annoying blonde, and worse, the terrifying Japanese force of nature that was Asuka. Sasha had survived being butt fucked by the powerful Charlotte Flair, so she could survive this, right? Because she had too.

No other outcome was acceptable. However, eventually Lexi phased out the pausing between blows, and even began to giving her a decent amount of force, Sasha couldn't stop herself from fearing the worst. Especially as she was reduced to a embarrassing mess, constantly crying and whimpering, as her big booty was beaten by fucking Lexi The Butt Slut.

Alexa became so lost in this heaven, that she almost forgot to remove Sasha's trunks. Almost. But how could she not make the most out of this once in a lifetime opportunity? Especially when pulling those trunks down, revealed that the so-called Boss was wearing a thong. Sadly no butt-plug, but it was still proof that this bitch was essentially basically a bottom. That, and her rapidly turning red ass.

Which of course, became even more red, actually after that, Alexa started to give Sasha everything she had, receiving the most wonderful reactions because of it. Oh yes, she made the bitch squeal in pain, as those butt cheeks jiggled and turned increasingly red from how hard the spanking was.

Normally, Alexa didn't continue this hard for very long, but she was really, really pissed off at Sasha for all those years tormenting her, and for all she knew, this could be her one chance to do anything about it. Alternatively, she could be the driving force behind Sasha Banks breaking. Now that would be just the kind of confidence boost she needed to truly become a Goddess.

Restore the momentum she'd been building, before losing to this bitch. Which of course, just pushed her onwards. Hell, it felt like she could have gone on all night, if she hadn't been stopped by the inpatient Asuka, clearly eager for a piece of that booty. Which was more than understandable, to be fair.

"That will do. Mmmmmmm, now prepare that ass for Asuka." Asuka ordered abruptly.

"Does that mean I can fuck her, after you? With you? At all? Please? I mean, won't that be like, sooooooooo fucking hot? Huh?" Alexa questioned hopefully, but when she simply got a blank stare in response, she lowered her head in disappointment, and added, "Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka."

Despite this lack of response, Alexa was still quietly confident that she would get a turn with Sasha's ass. Or at the very least, she had to believe it, as it would truly be heartbreaking to be this close, and not truly get to fuck it. Then again, preparing The Boss for a butt fucking would be amazingly thrilling, in its own right. As would getting to witness the mighty Sasha Banks getting fucked in the ass by the more mighty Asuka.

Hell, Alexa was giddy at the thought of it, as she slipped out from underneath the other female wrestler, and positioned her over the chair, in the perfect position for an anal pounding. Also, a nice long rim job, for that matter, just the thought of it making her drool.

Especially when she had such a beautiful sight in front of her. Banks's booty had always been a thing of beauty, but to see it now, bright red because of what Alexa had done to it? Now that was special. So much so, that Alexa couldn't resist leaning down, and pressing her lips to that well-rounded bottom. She then moved her lips over the other cheek, repeating the process over and over again.

Something she had done far too often, for submission, but now? Now she was simply going to enjoy herself. Although it was pretty embarrassing, so she quickly switched to something else. Namely, rubbing her face between Sasha's ass cheeks, and thus motor-boating them like a big pair of tits.

Admittedly, this was kind of embarrassing, but Alexa tried to do it in away which made it clear that she was in control here, not Sasha. That finally, Sasha Banks was her butt bitch, and every part of this was something she was doing to prove it. Which definitely included pulling those meaty cheeks apart and admiring her prize for a few long seconds, before spitting onto her target.

Hell, she even did it a couple of times, before finally, she started licking the other female wrestler's ass hole. Something she had done countless times, especially to this particular back door. Which was just as tasty as she remembered it. So much so, it was hard not to get lost in it. But she had too, in order to maintain her dominance.

Which was why Alexa made sure to keep spreading those cheeks, and pulled back several times to spit onto Sasha's ass hole again. Admittedly, this wouldn't seem like much to the casual observer, but it was a subtle sign of control, along with the fact that she was the one to decide exactly how fast and hard she licked the other woman's butt hole.

Hell, she was surprised that Mistress Asuka didn't provide more instructions on the matter. Especially making her speed up. Oh yes, to Alexa's delight, an no doubt Sasha's horror, Mistress Asuka seem content to equipped herself, and then just watch, for quite a while. Which of course, resulted in a nice, long drawn-out rim job, which more than got the job done.

Then again, Alexa wasn't simply trying to prepare Sasha's butt hole for she and Mistress Asuka to fuck. No, she wanted it to be as easy as possible for them to break this bitch. Especially herself. Because ever since they first met, and this bitch and Charlotte had robbed Alexa of her anal cherry and turned her into a mindless fuck toy, Little Miss Bliss had wanted revenge.

And now, The Goddess of the WWE finally had a chance to get it, and live up to her self-appointed name. Which eventually pushed her to increase the speed and force of the rimming, without needing to be asked. Which also included swirling her tongue around her target, and trying to actually push her way inside that forbidden hole.

Or at least, it was supposedly forbidden. However, the fact that The Goddess was able to bury pretty much all of her tongue into The Boss's butt, spoke volumes. Oh yes, Sasha Banks definitely wasn't an anal virgin. And hopefully, this would mean it would be even easier to break her.

Something that Alexa was more determined than ever to do, as she pushed her tongue in and out of that back door, and eventually replaced her tongue with a finger. Something else which Alexa found easy to get into Sasha's booty. Which was so exciting, she just couldn't stay silent anymore. No, she needed to celebrate this moment, and let everyone know the truth about this so-called top.

"Wow Sasha, you're sooooooo loose." Alexa announced with a delighted laugh, "I guess it's true what they say, mmmmmmm, Charlotte really was living in this hot little ass last year, huh?"

"Fuck you!" Sasha snapped angrily, before protesting, "No, she wasn't."

"So, you're just naturally an anal whore?" Alexa questioned.

"No! I just... AH FUCK!" Sasha began to protest, only to be interrupted by the feeling of another finger pushing its way through her ass hole.

"Then why is it so easy for me to finger your butt?" Alexa asked knowingly.

"Because she was made to be fucked in the ass." Asuka said with a wicked grin on her face, "And now it is time for Asuka to take what is rightfully hers. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, Alexa, pull your fingers out, and spread the cheeks of Sasha Banks. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, it's time for The Boss to become The Empress's anal bitch!"

"Mmmmmmmm, with pleasure, Mistress Asuka." Alexa replied and obeyed, albeit after briefly pausing to suck her fingers clean, as she just couldn't resist.

Sasha opened her mouth to protest this obscene indignity, but ultimately closed it again, and simply whimpered pathetically. Because really, what could she say? She had lost. And not just simply by pinfall, but actually tapping out like a bitch, in the center of a Monday Night RAW ring, surrendering that brand's women's championship in the process.

There could be no clearer example of an Alpha female being replaced than that. Poor Sasha had no way out. Not if she wanted to continue pounding the butts of the inferior women in the WWE. And oh God, she never wanted that more. Because in that moment, just the ability to remind Little Lexi The Butt Slut what her true purpose was would make her feel better.

Focusing on that as the light at the end of the tunnel was extremely helpful throughout her latest sodomy, but maybe especially during the moment that Sasha felt her forbidden hole start to stretch for that strap-on. To her shame, it wasn't the first time she suffered this indignity. Hell, it wasn't even the first time she had suffered this indignity in the middle of the RAW women's locker room.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers