Blissful Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which made Alexa admit, she'd be blissfully happy to be this woman's anal bitch. And if she was capable of offering a coherent word, Alexa might've even begged for it. Luckily, she was far too far gone for that, The Empress once again destroying another female wrestler's butt until she couldn't even think coherently.

Asuka had achieved a lot in her short time with the WWE, especially on its main roster, but this just might be the greatest achievement of them all. Even more than the undefeated streak or the lengthy title reign. Because she was taking two of the greatest pieces of ass available in this company, and likely in the entire world.

These asses were certainly at the top of her list of conquests, and while there were a lot of butts she wanted was just as much, none more than these. Hell, the only thing that could make it better, was if she broke Alexa. And maybe she had succeeded in doing that already? Maybe? However, at the same time, Asuka was disappointed just how easily Sasha had broken, considering she was hoping for a challenge here on the main roster.

So for better or for worse, even though she could've probably got Alexa to promise her anything in that moment, including once again becoming nothing but Little Lexi The Butt Slut, Asuka chose instead to give this anal whore what she wanted at the first opportunity. Besides, it wasn't like Alexa was a threat to her. In fact, she was proving that she could do anything she wanted to this perfect ass. Anytime, anyplace.

As she had taken her rightful place as champion and Alpha female of RAW, meaning that she literally owned all the asses on this brand. Just like she would soon own every single piece of ass in the WWE. Oh yes, in a way, this was the first true step to The Empress taking what was rightfully hers.

Of course, she had no intention of getting too distracted from this perfect moment. Especially given that she had a grinning Sasha Banks with her face inches away from the action, as the other women of RAW move closer to see another former champion and Alpha female being humiliated and dominated through sodomy. Oh yes, Asuka was publicly sodomizing Alexa Bliss, and once again turning her into nothing but Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

Which was proven by just how hard and frequently she was cumming for her new owner. And the other wonderful sounds in the process, mostly from her mouth, but also from the sound of Asuka's thighs smacking against those giant globes, and making them jiggle so wonderfully. Which also felt great to The Empress.

Those things combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of using Little Lexi The Butt Slut for her true purpose in life, naturally made Asuka cum too. But just as naturally, she was able to push herself it, and several more incredible climaxes for them both. Admittedly Asuka had to push herself to her limits to do it, and very nearly collapsed from exhaustion in the process.

However, it was totally worth it, for this glorious moment. Besides, it's not like there were any real threats around here. And to her credit, she was able to pull out of that booty just in time. Then she got to admire her handiwork, which definitely filled her with the energy she needed to finish the night properly.

"Spread those cheeks, Lexi!" Asuka ordered with a chuckle, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, show Asuka, Sasha, and everyone else here, your beautiful butt hole gaping open.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Alexa whimpered in reply, but didn't hesitate to obey.

Alexa must've done this a thousand times, but while this wasn't quite the most humiliating time, it was still pretty bad, and she was worried it would ruin the momentum she had with Sasha. After all, it wouldn't be that surprising of such a highly sought-after piece of ass decided that the thrill of bottoming to Little Lexi The Butt Slut simply wasn't enough for her, and she needed a real butt buster, like Mistress Asuka?

Maybe only Mistress Asuka? Hell, it was so tempting to surrender to The Empress, especially as a powerful aftershock echoed through Alexa's little body, as she reached back, and slowly spread her cheeks, exposing her gaping ass hole. Which was a position she was left in for a few long seconds, before being asked a familiar question.

"So, are you Asuka's bitch?" Asuka questioned.

"Everyone is Asuka's bitch." Alexa replied, quickly making it clear that she was being diplomatic, "Like you said, Mistress Asuka. You're the champion, and the Alpha. That means everyone in this locker room is yours. Including me. You own me, and my slutty little ass hole. But, despite what you may have heard, I'm not a bottom."

"Adorable, ha ha ha ha!" Asuka laughed after a brief pause, and then pushed, "We shall see. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, we will. For now? You have a cock to clean. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck your ass cream from my dick, like the ATM loving bottom you claim not to be. Then, you may take Sasha home with you."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

Given this was also something she had done a thousand times, it didn't really feel like a big deal for Alexa to turn around, take that cock into her mouth, and start to suck on it. She tried and failed not to linger on the head, or moan too loudly and happily, but she just couldn't help it. Because ever since that first day in the WWE, she had been an ass to mouth whore.

Something she was again proving, by lovingly cleaning that strap-on with her mouth. Although to be fair, this was slightly less humiliating than spreading her cheeks, and certainly than getting fucked in the ass. Hell, she was even able to rebel somewhat, by deep throating that dick nice and quickly, so it wasn't long before she was pulling away from that cock with a request of her own.

"So, Sasha is mine now, right?" Alexa questioned.

"Yes." Asuka beamed, choosing to clarify her words this time, "Enjoy her-"

"Oh, I will, Mistress Asuka." Alexa promised happily.

"While you can." Asuka added ominously.

It was extremely tempting to ask Asuka exactly what she meant by that, but Alexa was just about able to resist, as no matter what, she knew she wouldn't like the answer. Besides, it doesn't matter, as long as she could have Sasha all to herself for the rest of the night.

Which was exactly what happened, Sasha following her back to her hotel room without any further incident, at which point The Goddess spent the rest of the night living up to her name, as she gleefully butt fucked her former top in a variety of positions. Hell, it was a night filled with nearly non-stop anal sex, just in case The Goddess didn't get this chance again. Which was sadly a real possibility, even without Asuka's last comment.

The most amazing thing about the night? The once unstoppable Boss, Sasha Banks, who constantly seemed to have Alexa's number, showed no hint of her old self, acting the entire time like a mindless anal whore, obsessed with getting her ass fucked. Which was extremely hot, but also extremely worrying.

Because if that could happen to someone like Sasha, it could definitely happen to Alexa. Hell, it already had, multiple times. However, now more than ever, she truly had a reason for remaining a top. Which she promised herself that she would. Not only that, but one way or another, she would find a way to do this to Charlotte Flair, and truly get her revenge.