Blissful Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But to have fucking Lexi involved in the equation was almost unbearable. Especially as Lexi arguably got the best seat in the house to watch Sasha's butt hole stretching wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of that cock slid into her ass, causing the former champion to cry out in a mixture of pain, frustration and humiliation. Which of course, triggered more words from the irritating blonde.

"Oh my God, finally! Oooooooooh yessssssss, finally, I get to watch Sasha Banks's ass hole stretching for a cock!" Alexa celebrated this victory, "Oh fuck Sasha, you have no idea how long I've waited for this. Actually, maybe you do? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I bet you've been waiting for it too. The precious moment that you get to show me what you really are. That you're not The Boss.

No, you're The Butt Slut! Not me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, give her more, Mistress Asuka. Make sure that anal cherry is well and truly gone. Shove every inch up there! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it! That's sooooooo fucking hot. I love watching Little Sasha The Butt Slut getting dick up her whore ass!"

To make this whole situation worse, those words very much reminded Sasha of another blonde who had witnessed her ass hole stretching. Arguably, it had been worse, given that it had been that blonde anally violating her. But no, this was worse, because very soon from now, the unthinkable would actually happen, and The Boss might actually have to suffer through the indignity of being fucked in the ass by Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

And in the process, double teamed. Fucked in her butt and mouth at the same time. And maybe, just maybe, it would be even worse than that. Oh God, Sasha's entire body quivered with just the thought of it. Because Charlotte had been cruel, but at least she'd never shared her.

One thing she had done, admittedly, was forcing Bayley to be the one spreading her cheeks, which had certainly been emotionally devastating. But worse than this? No. Admittedly, it wasn't by much, and this had recency biased. But in this particular moment, Sasha couldn't help think this was worse than even losing her anal cherry, with the only possible saving grace being that it was so unbearable, surely she would never actually enjoy it, the way that Charlotte had somehow forced her to do?

And yet, to our absolute horror, there was some, extremely small, part of her which actually enjoy this unbearable humiliation. Thankfully, it was overwhelmed by the pain that she was feeling. For now. Unfortunately, history told Sasha she had to prepare for things to get worse before they got better. Much worse.

Asuka had deeply enjoyed her time in NXT, dominating the female superstars of tomorrow, and earning a year-long winning streak in the process, which had done wonders for her confidence. Hopefully, she would keep it up, and conquer many more ass holes, just like this one. Of course, this was one of her main targets, and it was thrilling to get it first.

She just hoped that Sasha would be as stubborn as everyone said. After all, Asuka craved a challenge, particularly because she was given nothing but natural anal whores during her time in NXT, and Little Sasha The Butt Slut definitely fit into that category. How could she not, with a booty this beautiful, well-rounded, and obviously made for hard pounding?

Given just how easily that dildo slid into that shit hole, it was extremely likely that Asuka could have slammed every single inch of her dick inside Sasha's tailpipe, in just a few thrusts. Just like she did to Bayley, at the end of her time in NXT, and The Empress had completely destroyed that gigantic booty. Or more accurately, reminded it that it was supposed to be nothing but a loose fuck hole for superior women.

But of course, this was not the time for that. No, Asuka wanted to savour every second of this all-important conquest. Which was exactly what she did, including the extremely important moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had successfully buried every inch of her dick in Sasha's ass. Unsurprisingly, not something which Alexa could let slide.

"And there it is! Every inch of that cock in your butt!" Alexa announced excitedly, with a huge grin on her face, "Oh my God, I never thought I'd see the day. Mmmmmmm, but now I do, it's even better than I imagined. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, Sasha Banks's booty is officially a cock sleeve. Just as it always should've been. And just you wait, bitch. Because we're just getting started.

I mean, Mistress Asuka is just getting started. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, and we've all heard about her, right? Yeah, we have, mmmmmmmm, and when she's done with you, you're going to be nothing but a brain-dead fuck hole. And guess what? I'm going to help her. Oh fuck yes, I'm going to turn Sasha Banks into the worthless bottom she was always meant to be."

Honestly, Asuka was a big believer in letting her actions do most of the talking for her. Although, at the same time, it was clear that Alexa Bliss talked too much. Well, it was clear before that. Oh yes, The Empress had been watching her prey on RAW and Smackdown, and if Little Miss Bliss concentrated on talking as much as she did wrestling, she might actually be a threat.

And right now, she was making the rather poor decision of annoying her new Alpha. Something she seemed to realize, eventually stopping, and joining Asuka in simply savouring the moment. Even if it was long after that the new champion and Alpha female of RAW arguably officially started the sodomy.

In truth, that probably started from the initial anal penetration. However, there was something special about the first few moments that Asuka would start pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of Sasha's ass hole. Something which made it sound like it literally caused Sasha to cry, as well as whimper, with pain and humiliation.

But, despite how much she tried to hide it, the natural anal slut cried out in pleasure too. Which in turn, made sure there was a wide grin on the faces of Asuka, Alexa and perhaps even all the other women surrounding them. Except maybe for Bayley, but in a way, that just made the whole thing even more enjoyable.

Alexa very much felt that way, although unlike Mistress Asuka, who was taking the time to admire her surroundings, Alexa was completely lost in the moment, and the beautiful vision in front of her. Yes, she could imagine the look on Bayley's face right now, and hope that she would get to see it herself someday. Ideally when Bayley was in her position right now, and she was the one fucking that beautiful black booty.

Hell, it was tempting to try and arrange that tonight. But, Alexa was walking on a very thin line, and had to be careful not to step over it. One wrong move, and Alexa would lose the chance to fuck Sasha Banks in the ass, which at this point, was pretty much her biggest goal in life.

Which was why, even though it was physically painful, she was just about able to keep her mouth shut, and simply allow Mistress Asuka to have her way with Sasha's cute little butt hole. Although to be fair, there was every chance that this would be her only chance to see Sasha's slutty little ass hole stretching for a strap-on, while Alexa was in the right mind frame to do something about it.

Hell, she could say the wrong thing at any moment, or Mistress Asuka decided to have another piece of booty to fuck, and The Goddess would find herself face down, next to The Boss, and just waiting for The Empress to give her back door a turn to be fucked. Thankfully it didn't come to that, and eventually, her patience paid off.

"Would you like a turn with this anal whore?" Asuka suddenly questioned.

"More than anything, Mistress Asuka." Alexa replied dreamily.

"Then beg for it." Asuka pushed.

"Oh please, Mistress Asuka, pleasssssssseeeeeeee, can I fuck Sasha Banks in the ass?" Alexa quickly began pleading, desperately trying to think of what the new Alpha wanted to hear, "I wanna fuck it soooooooo fucking bad! Ever since she and Charlotte took my anal cherry, she's been bullying me. Treating me like her personal anal whore. Well, now I wanna return the favour. I fucking need too.

Mmmmmmmm, I need to fuck this big bubble butt, and make Sasha Banks my butt bitch. Just another bottom around here, who needs dick in her ass. Please? Pleasssssssseeeeeeee, give me this big black booty. I swear, I'll do anything to get a piece of this ass."

"Then do it." Asuka ordered with a smile, "Fuck her."

"Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Alexa beamed happily, quickly doing as she was told.

It took longer than Alexa wanted, but at least she didn't have to promise anything dreadful, like swearing to be Mistress Asuka's anal bitch forever, and/or never challenging her. Maybe because the other woman didn't see her as a threat? Probably, and that would be annoying, if it wasn't for the prize up for grabs.

One which eventually was given to her, Mistress Asuka pulling her cock abruptly out of Sasha's ass and indicating that perfect fuck hole was finally Alexa's for the taking. So she took it. No taunting, no ordering Bayley to get involved, not even any savouring the moment. No, Little Lexi The Butt Slut finally got revenge for the past few years, by shoving her strap-on cock straight up the ass of Little Sasha The Butt Slut.

For a brief moment, Alexa regretted not savouring the moment, just as Mistress Asuka had done. But it was extremely short-lived, as she was able to get a cry of pain and humiliation out of her disgraced rival. But also, something which sounded like enjoyment. And fuck, it was almost enough to make Alexa cum.

Thankfully, she was able to avoid that temptation, even when she then fulfilled her greatest fantasy ever, and began pumping her cock in and out of Sasha's ass, meaning that she was officially butt fucking one of the women who had turned her into an anal slut in the first place. At which point, poor Alexa pretty much forgot the ability to think. Something which almost got her in trouble.

"Slow down." Asuka ordered firmly, reminding Alexa, "We do not want her to cum. So relax. Mmmmmmm, and enjoy her."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Alexa replied and obeyed, just before it became too late.

Sasha had been so hoping that would be it, this bitch would make a costly mistake, and end up alongside her, at the very least giving her poor little ass hole a break. Or maybe just having to suffer the indignity of only Mistress Asuka sodomizing her, instead of Little Lexi The Butt Slut continuing to have power over her. Oh God, it was official. Little Lexi The Butt Slut would always be the third woman to fuck her ass hole.

Hopefully, the last, but Sasha had been hoping no one would do this to her, and hoping it would only be Charlotte, both of which hadn't worked out. Although, given how things normally were between them, this was honestly the worst anal pounding of her life.

The only saving grace was she was already close to cumming. And only because of Mistress Asuka doing such a good job stretching her out, and Little Lexi The Butt Slut having no self-control. Even now, she was pounding that booty way harder than she should be, given the timing. Hell, Sasha might cum from being spit-roasted. And yes, that would be humiliating.

But if it meant getting longer thinking incoherently, in that moment, Sasha would take it. More importantly, it would mean they were close to the end. And it didn't previously suck with Charlotte. So when given the opportunity, The Boss welcomed this additional humiliation, as it was the lesser of two evils.

"Suck my dick." Asuka ordered simply.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and then quickly obeyed.

Unfortunately, when Sasha wrapped her lips around that cock, it didn't immediately make her cum, like she had been hoping for. In fact, it gave her greater humiliation, as she was instantly moaning in pleasure, both from the taste of her own butt, and the thrill of her first double stuffing.

Something which resulted in more cruel laughter from Lexi, and even Mistress Asuka, although thankfully they remain silent on the issue, and simply allowed Sasha to do their work for them. Because no matter how hard she tried, The Boss just couldn't stop herself from making these happy sounds. Or from enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down the dildo, eventually taking every inch down her throat with well-practiced ease.

Just when Sasha didn't think it could get any worse, Mistress Asuka and Lexi started swapping places over and over again, ensuring that she would always get a fresh batch of butt cream to clean, and that her ass was being constantly filled and fucked by another woman. And given one of those cocks was attached to Little Lexi The Butt Slut, that was a bad combination.

But it was especially bad when she was being butt fucked by her, with the only saving grace, being that it filled Sasha with overwhelming anger. The type which would make it easy to get revenge. Maybe even turn the tables on Mistress Asuka? Or at least, that was what she tried to tell herself. Unfortunately, Lexi had one more surprise for her.

"Mistress Asuka?" Alexa questioned, then when she had the Alpha's attention, she continued, "Can I please be the one to take Sasha's double anal cherry?"

"What?" Sasha squeaked in fear.

"I mean, I very much doubt Charlotte shared that hole with anyone, but it would be an honour to share it with you, and finally break this bitch." Alexa eagerly continued, as if Sasha hadn't said anything, "And I know you probably want to do it yourself, and if you want, I'll happily lay down, so we can do it the traditional way. Or, if you stay where you are, we could do it side by side.

But, at the same time, it would just mean so much to do it myself, after everything this wannabe top has put me through. Please? I guarantee that would be way more devastating for her than if you did it all by yourself. And you want to make sure she was truly broken, right?"

"No..." Sasha weakly protested, "Please-"

"Silence!" Asuka ordered firmly, then after thinking about it for a few long seconds, she smiled wickedly, "Take her cherry."

"But..." Sasha began again, although unsure what to say.

"Mistress Asuka told you to be quiet." Alexa snapped, as she got into position, "And we both know you wouldn't ruin your chance for revenge, so be a good little anal slut, and take it. Then, maybe Mistress Asuka and Mistress Alexa will take it easy on your slutty little shit hole. Maybe! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, TAKE IT!"

Alexa was overjoyed to be given this chance, so much so, that she was sure she kept talking, although she didn't know that she was saying, as for the first time ever, she was actually taking an anal cherry. More importantly than that, she was taking a cherry from Sasha Banks, which just so happened to be her double anal cherry. Oh God, this really was the best night ever.

Which may solidify her as the top for good. And better yet, make sure that Sasha would never top her again, and might even be her anal loving bitch from now on. Because how could she be anything else, when it was Alexa Bliss who was the one to take her double butt cherry from her?

Given what an important moment this was for her, Alexa tried to make it last forever, stretching that ass hole open as slowly as possible, until finally the head of her cock slid into it, making it official. Oh God, Alexa Bliss had just robbed Sasha Banks of her double anal virginity. It was hers now. And it always would be.

Yes, admittedly, she literally couldn't have done it without Mistress Asuka, and for that, she would be forever in her debt. But it was kind of hard in that moment not to take all the credit for herself. Luckily, she was so overwhelmed by the moment to even open her mouth, it was a while before she could speak, by then, the former bottom was able to remember to give Mistress Asuka the credit she deserved.

"Finally!" Alexa moaned dreamily, before quickly adding, "I just took an anal cherry. WE, just fucking took it from you, Sasha. Your double anal cherry, gone forever. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, it will forever belong to Mistress Alexa and Mistress Asuka. Your ass forever belongs to us. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I don't care if Charlotte got there first. Or how many times she's had it.

Mmmmmmm, or even who else has fucked it. It's mine! Ours! Well, mostly The Empress, of course. But, as you accept your new life as a mindless anal loving bitch, I need you to remember something. I did this to you. Me! And believe me, I'll remind you of it, every single time I fuck you in the ass. Which is going to be a lot, ha ha ha ha!"

Unfortunately, Alexa knew from experience that pausing in between the initial anal penetration, and especially being taunted while it happened, helped whoever was taking it to relax, minimizing the pain. Of course, this was a first time, and double anal no less, so there was always going to be pain.

But from the sounds that she let out, it was clear that Sasha Banks was well-trained enough to the point that she could even enjoy this twisted act. Either that, or she was just a natural butt whore? Oh fuck, Alexa loved that idea. It was extra satisfying, given the nickname that this bitch had given to her. Hell, everything about tonight, but especially this moment, was wonderfully cathartic.

Lately, Alexa had been referring to herself as The Goddess, as a way to try building up her confidence, and picture herself above the Bosses and even the Queens of the world. But she never truly believed it, until this moment. Oh yes, in this wonderful moment, she truly felt like a Goddess. The Goddess. And without a doubt, in that moment, she was superior to The Boss.

Not superior to The Empress, not quite yet, but as she slowly slid her strap-on into her longtime rival's butt hole, alongside Mistress Asuka's strap-on, truly anything felt possible. Like The Goddess, Alexa Bliss could reign supreme, and own all the ass sluts of the WWE. Especially, if she was somehow able to get through the best experience of her life, without cumming prematurely, like it felt like she would.

Sasha meanwhile had never felt like less of a Boss. Or a top, for that matter. In fact, she felt like a completely worthless bottom. Even more than when Mistress Charlotte had taken her anal cherry. She hadn't thought it was possible to get lower than that point. But at least she could respect Mistress Charlotte. And she could respect Mistress Asuka too, so at least it wasn't two bottoms? Oh God!

Things were really bad, if that was the saving grace. But it was, because Lexi was no Mistress, and there she was, rearranging Sasha's guts like never before, until eventually, every single inch of both those big dicks were buried deep within her bowels.

As the superior women savoured the moment, Sasha was forced to admit that was exactly what they were. Both of them. It was embarrassing, but it was true. Hell, she had made a career out of mocking the pretty little blonde bitch, but now there she was. And to be fair, Lexi... Mistress Alexa, had got her ass double stretched on her first day in the company.

So if she could recover, so could Sasha. But, for some unholy reason, this bitch had just proven she was worthy of being called The Goddess, and as even a top, she first skilfully stuff The Boss's booty like a professional butt fucker, and was then once again able to dish out truly breathtaking verbal humiliation on her humiliated rival.

"And, that's every inch! Ah fuck, that's every single inch of both these big dicks, right up Sasha Banks's shit-pipe!" Alexa exclaimed excitedly, "We've really got your double cherry now, huh Sasha? Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, Mistress Alexa and Mistress Asuka were the first to spit-roast Sasha Banks, and now, we're the first to double stuff this whore butt.