Blissful Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Oh Mistress Asuka, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. One filled with daily double anal poundings for this worthless bottom. For all the worthless bottoms of the WWE! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, gonna fuck this ass all day long! Ah fuck, I can't even wait any longer. Take it, bitch! Fucking take it! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

With that the two Mistresses began sliding their dicks in and out of Sasha's obscenely stretched shit hole. Sometimes it was one after the other, other times it came at the exact same time, but it was all excruciating. Especially because whatever pain she felt, somehow faded away, leaving her with only pure pleasure.

Again, Mistress Alexa and countless other women in the history of the WWE had gone through the same thing, and somehow recovered. But Sasha didn't understand how that was possible, and certainly couldn't ever see herself recovering from this experience. And to her shame, at least in that moment, she didn't want too. No, all she wanted to be was a worthless bottom.

More accurately, in that moment, that was exactly what she was. She had been broken by Mistress Asuka and Mistress Alexa, the latter of which she was suddenly filled with overwhelming respect and adoration for. Hell, if she was capable of speech in that moment, she would beg to be Mistress Alexa's anal bitch forever. Sadly, she wasn't.

But luckily for Little Sasha The Butt Slut, Mistress Asuka grabbed hold of the back of her hair, and yelled abuse at her. Mostly in Japanese, but that was enough, combined with everything else, to give the broken bottom the climaxes it felt like she desperately needed in that wonderful moment, which quickly left her incapable of even thinking.

Alexa was sure this would be the greatest moment of her life. Even if by some miracle she got to do the same to Charlotte, it would only be equal to this moment, and maybe not even then, because while both of them had tormented her in the past, it was Sasha Banks who had caused her the most trouble.

Her cutting words, the admittedly skilled anal poundings and maybe most of all that stupid nickname, which had somehow stuck, had her left feeling like nothing but a pathetic, worthless bottom for so long. And she never thought she could get herself out of it. Hell, she hadn't even wanted too. No, she had been happy to be Little Lexi The Butt Slut, taking it in the ass relentlessly for women who treated her just as a hole to be used.

Now finally, she was not only using Sasha's most private hole, but the so-called Boss was screaming, shaking, and finally squirting from the intensity of her orgasms, from her first ever double ass fucking. Something which Alexa knew from experience was hard to come back from, and it was unlikely that even Sasha Banks could top anyone afterwards for a while.

Hell, maybe she would even be a broken bottom, happy to let Alexa have another turn with this amazing booty? Which The Goddess very much hoped would be the case, because she could brutally destroy that big black butt every day for the rest of her life, and it wouldn't be enough. But having it literally belong to her would be a good start.

Of course, the idea of having Sasha Banks as her personal anal bitch was the kind of thing which made Alexa cum hard and frequently. So for it to seem like an actual possibility, while she was pounding that heavenly booty, was easily enough to make her cum.

Especially being combined with everything else, like the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, the sounds echoing throughout the room, and most of all, Sasha Banks bent over in front of her, her ass hole stretching around two big dicks, and in a sign of complete and total submission. Perhaps proving the woman who broke her was now herself a broken butt slut, ready and willing to be used whenever anyone wanted too.

To her credit, Alexa was somehow able to push past that amazing experience, and cum several times herself. And of course, Mistress Asuka was able to do the same, despite being somewhat distracted by the person beside her. Poor Alexa was unaware of it at the time, because her entire world was Sasha Banks's big black booty.

Unfortunately for her, without thinking about it, she put her leg over Sasha, so she could get better momentum in obliterating that forbidden hole, which in turn stuck her own big white butt in the face of Mistress Asuka, who salivated at the prospect of some dessert to this yummy meal. Which was exactly what she got, shortly after they were finally finished with the now former Boss.

"Hey, guess what, Sasha?" Alexa asked, after abruptly stopping to catch her breath, "It's time for The Bitch to spread her cheeks, and show us our fucking handiwork!"

"Ah fuck!" Sasha swore as those dildos were abruptly pulled out of her ass hole, and then she surprised everyone, including herself, by whimpering, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

Alexa certainly hadn't expected it to be that easy, but an extremely wide smile crossed her face because of it. Especially because that was one of the widest gapes she'd ever seen, which was really saying something, given the likes of Bayley, who loved a double ass fucking. And again, this was Sasha Banks. The woman who had broken her originally. Yes, she hadn't done it alone, far from it.

But she was one of the main reasons that Alexa had spent years answering to Little Lexi The Butt Slut, while getting her bubble butt pounded on daily basis. Sometimes even hourly, if Sasha was in a certain mood. Oh yes, this bitch had anally fucked her, until it felt like Little Lexi The Butt Slut would be loose for life. Yet there was the mighty Boss, with a back door gaping as wide as the Grand Canyon.

It was literally something out of Alexa's wildest dreams, and it felt like life couldn't possibly get better. Especially because while she was blown away by it, to Mistress Asuka, it was just another gaping ass hole, to be photographed, so it could be added to her growing collection. Oh yes, without another word, Mistress Asuka retrieved her phone, and took a couple of shots of Sasha Banks's wide-open back door.

She was even nice enough to send those pictures Alexa's way, without needing to be asked. Then, after taking another few long seconds to admire her handiwork, the new Alpha female and women's champion of RAW asked her predecessor a really important question.

"So, are you still, The Boss?" Asuka asked knowingly.

"No." Sasha moaned dreamily.

"What are you?" Asuka pushed.

"I'm a worthless bottom." Sasha answered, surprisingly without hesitation, "I love cock up my ass. I'm a pathetic, worthless anal addicted bottom, who's not good for anything, except taking it up the butt. Oh please, Mistress Asuka, please fuck my ass whenever you want. It's yours. You're the Alpha, who took what was rightfully yours. My titles, and my booty.

Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, they're all yours now, Mistress Asuka. And so am I. But please, oooooooooh, let Mistress Alexa use me however, wherever and whenever she wants. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I wanna be Little Lexi The Butt Slut's Butt Slut! Oh yeah, I'm your big booty bitch too, Mistress Alexa. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, that's what I am."

"Intriguing..." Asuka chuckled, before turning to Alexa, and admitting, "I suppose I could give her to you, as long as you understand she is mine, along with everyone else here."

"Really?" Alexa questioned excitedly, before gushing, "Oh Mistress Asuka, thank you thank you thank you! You don't know what this means to me. I..."

"If you bend over, right now." Asuka quickly added.

There was a brief pause, and then Alexa hesitantly questioned, "But, just one butt fucking, right? Not, you know?"

"To be mine, permanently?" Asuka questioned knowingly, before explaining, "Asuka is champion and Alpha. And your ass isn't virgin. So Asuka shall take you whenever she wants. But, if you stay out of my way, I shall not pursue you. No, mmmmmmmm, Asuka will leave you to spend some quality time in Sasha's ass hole."

"Done." Alexa quickly agreed, biting her lip briefly, before asking, "But, can I suck your cock first? I, I love the taste of ass. And to taste Sasha, like this? Oh my God, that would be amazing."

"If you do it quickly." Asuka said dismissively.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Alexa replied and then quickly obeyed.

Honestly, this was something that Alexa should have seen coming. Things were going her way too much, and there was no way that Mistress Asuka would simply give up a piece of ass the quality of Sasha Banks, without something like this in return. And the broken Boss wouldn't even be exclusively hers. No, Mistress Asuka had made that crystal clear.

However, this was a far better deal than Alexa could have possibly hoped for, and while it was unfortunate to immediately bottom after her greatest moment of triumph, she would do anything to keep Sasha as her anal bitch. Besides, given her history, this wasn't a big ask. In fact, she rather enjoyed dropping to her knees, wrapping her lips around that cock and moaning, as she savoured the deepest part of another woman's butt.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down, and even removing her strap-on, and getting that similar treatment once she thoroughly cleaned Mistress Asuka's dick. However, strategically, Alexa had another important reason for doing this. Namely, it gave her a chance to reach back, grab hold of the plug in her own butt, and started sliding it in and out, making sure her ass hole would be at least somewhat ready for Asuka.

Something else which had her moaning happily, especially because she enjoyed the irony of the fact that it had been Sasha who insisted she wore a nice big butt-plug today, so they could have fun after RAW. Which they did, just not in the way that Sasha had been expecting. Although, just as ironically, Alexa's ass was to be used that way, albeit by a far more dominant woman than both of them combined.

"Enough." Asuka eventually ordered, "Bend over, and spread your cheeks."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

"No..." Asuka grinned wickedly, only after Alexa was in position, "Sasha, you do it. Oh yes, I want you to see what I do to Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and know even this anal whore is better than you. See that both of you now belong to The Empress. Just like everyone else in the WWE, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha quickly replied and obeyed.

Asuka was overjoyed that Sasha was her first conquest on the main roster, but there was no way she could pass up on a piece of Little Lexi The Butt Slut's legendary big booty. Oh yes, it would make the perfect dessert, on this wonderful day, where she effortlessly took over RAW from these delusional bottoms.

Then, when she was done pounding all the slutty little asses on RAW, she would move on to the real challenge that was Charlotte Flair, and solidify her destiny as Alpha female of this entire company. Not that she was focusing on that right now, given she had one of the best pieces of ass she had ever seen presented to her on a silver platter, Asuka staring lustfully for a few long seconds, before replacing that butt-plug with her cock.

The show she wasn't without mercy, Asuka did spend a few long minutes sliding that butt-plug in and out of Alexa's ass hole, getting very positive reactions in the process. Oh yes, Little Lexi The Butt Slut's reputation preceded her, as she whimpered, cried out and even moaned from getting her infamously big booty stretched.

First by that plug, and then even by the penetration of the strap-on dildo, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt, no matter how hard she tried, this anal whore would always be Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Which was exactly why this perfect little fuck hole was so popular, Asuka sure that even after she sampled every bottom's bottom that the main roster had to offer, she would be coming back to this one time and time again.

Without a doubt, the same could be said for Sasha, the now broken bottom staring up at her Empress with pure devotion in her eyes. Which was enough to earn her the privilege of sucking Alexa's butt-plug clean, something she very happily did, albeit while making sure she kept her eyes open, to admire the sight of that dildo slowly stretching that ass hole wide open, and slowly taking every inch inside of it.

Both of which were ridiculously easy, considering that was supposed to be a forbidden hole. But not on a female WWE superstar. No, this was probably the norm for these anal whores. Although even then, Asuka wasn't sure she had ever met a bigger anal addicted bottom than Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Or Little Sasha The Butt Slut.

So much so, it wasn't even worth bragging when she anally penetrated the other female wrestler, or when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of The Empress's big dick was buried as deep as it could go into Little Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty little butt. Asuka did however cackle in delight. She just couldn't help it.

It was just so hilarious that anyone could be this pathetic. And yes, maybe a few words slipped out, but she was pretty sure that they were all in Japanese, as The Empress was busy savouring her latest conquest. Then of course, the mighty Asuka was using her brand-new anal bitch for her true purpose in life, much to the delight of this shameless anal whore. Both of them, in fact.

Sasha felt like she'd seen a dildo pumping in and out of Alexa Bliss's butt hole a thousand times, but now she was looking at it through new eyes. The eyes of a blissfully happy anal addicted bottom, who's own ass hole was gaping and sore, and yet, so very much craving more. Yes, she had been jealous and happy for other female wrestlers getting their ass fucked, and she still very much felt that way for Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

But this wasn't just Little Lexi The Butt Slut anymore. No, this was Mistress Alexa. Someone who had proven, despite the odds, that she was a very skilled top. So, Sasha was afraid that Mistress Asuka was about to break her new favourite top, like she'd broken the now former Boss.

Then again, Mistress Alexa had come back from relentless ass fuckings, and even a few double anal poundings, while Sasha was pretty much broken from her first butt fucking, without first dose of double anal breaking her for one. At least, she hoped so, as she didn't want to go back to being a diluted bottom, who denied herself such amazing pleasure.

Although even if that was the case, Sasha did her best to just enjoy the moment. Especially because if history taught her anything, given her current position, she was about to be given an extra special treat. Yes, one that she had given herself before, and then there was the fact that Mistress Charlotte made her go ass to mouth. But this would be different, and special.

Just as Sasha predicted, Mistress Asuka abruptly pulled her cock out of Alexa's ass, pressed it against Sasha's lips, and then the new Alpha female ordered, "Suck it. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmm, good girl. Suck that strap-on. Clean it of butt cream. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, Asuka wants to see Little Sasha The Butt Slut clean her cock of Little Lexi The Butt Slut's whore ass! Oh fuck yes, suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sasha quickly replied and obeyed, before Mistress Asuka had even finished speaking.

While she had been worried for Mistress Alexa, and she still was, Sasha was mostly just incredibly horny. In this case, her mouth literally watering at the thought of tasting one top's ass on another top's cock. Oh yes, Sasha Banks once again found herself wrapping her lips around the head of Mistress Asuka's cock, and moaning happily as she once again tasted the deepest part of an ass.

Only instead of her own, it was that of Alexa Bliss. And that booty tasted just as good as she remembered. Maybe even better, given the position she now found herself in. And more importantly, that she was now welcoming that position, allowing her to suck that cock without a single ounce of shame.

Even before she bottomed for the first time, Sasha had sucked her fair share of cocks. After all, she wasn't 100% gay. But, she could now admit that she had perfected the art with Mistress Charlotte. Oh yes, she'd dated plenty of well-hung guys, but none that could compare with what Mistress Charlotte, and now Mistress Asuka was using. And Mistress Alexa had used.

So her mouth got quite a workout that night. But to her credit, Sasha was able to deep throat that big dick for what felt like the millionth time that night, in the process getting plenty of ass cream. Something she got over and over again, as the new women's champion and Alpha female of RAW went back and forth between the eager mouth, and perhaps even more eager ass hole, directly in front of her.

Alexa tried to focus on what she had just done. Which at one point, seemed impossible. At least for her. Namely, topping a now former women's champion and Alpha female. More importantly than that, she had finally fucked Sasha Banks in the ass, and then done something that no one, not even Charlotte Flair had been able to do. She had broken The Boss, and turned her into The Bitch. Her Bitch.

And if she could only survive this, it may be permanent. And after everything she had been through, she could retire happy, as long as Sasha Banks was her anal loving bottom. Hell, just being able to hold onto a prize like that would be the achievement of a lifetime. Especially with someone who had to walk around with the nickname of Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

On this particular occasion, the odds were in her favour. Because sure, Mistress Asuka had easily proven herself to be every bit the legendary butt wrecker everyone said she was. But Alexa had survived this kind of treatment before, and she had to believe that she would do so again. She just had too.

Although admittedly, as the minutes slowly ticked by, it became harder and harder not to become consumed by the submissive feelings threatening to take over her body. Because again, Mistress Asuka was so, so good at this, meaning it was inevitable that Alexa would beg for more. She just had to hope that doing it as soon as possible was acceptable, and she wouldn't be asked to promise anything further.

"Fuck me!" Alexa whimpered pathetically, before finally telling Asuka what she had to, "Oh please fuck me harder! I need it so bad. Ooooooooooh please, Mistress Asuka, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and deep, and make me fucking cum! Butt fuck me like the anal bitch I am. Your little anal bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, make me yours!

If you can. Ah fuck! make me Little Lexi The Butt Slut! Again! I don't care, mmmmmmmmm, I just... I need to ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck me FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

It took longer than Alexa would've liked, especially in her current state of mind, but it happened. Poor Little Lexi The Butt Slut got exactly what she wanted. Which was who she was, at least in that moment. She tried to fight through this process, but the second she started begging to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass, she was once again the worthless bottom she'd been all those years ago in NXT.

And to her shame, she loved every moment of it. Maybe even more than topping Sasha, which was really, really saying something. Something she would deny later, but in that moment, it was impossible to argue with, as it just felt so good. Especially when she got what she wanted.

Which was of course, for Mistress Asuka to increase the pace of the butt fucking, with it only taking a small amount to make her cum. Of course, it was the kind of powerful climax that she'd only ever received before from getting fucked in the ass. And she got it over, and over, and over again, as Mistress Asuka effortlessly kept going, and maybe even increase the pace even more. God, she was everything people said.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers