Blissful Massage

Story Info
Massage of man by woman to warm up those cold winter days.
3.5k words
4.16
11.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers

I'm excited to get a massage from my lady friend, Latanya, that I haven't been to in months.

We had become friends over time in the past couple years. I've gotten massages from her quite a lot, as she was putting in hours to get her license. Over the past summer I'd stopped going for some reason, I can't remember, and hadn't talked to her in a while. She called me one day to get some cell phone help and I was happy to hear from her. She asked if I'd like to schedule a massage, and I said "Yes! It's been a long time and I'm super sore. I have to pound the knots out of my thighs in the middle of the night to get rid of cramping."

"Oh, I'll make a note of that. How about Sunday afternoon, after church?", she replied.

"Sunday is great! There is a storm coming in this weekend and it would be nice to get a warm massage on a rainy day."

I was really looking forward to this. Over the time I'd gotten massages, I felt more and more comfortable around her, being nude. It's not like I just walked around nude, around her, but, well, let me explain her office setup.

The office is fairly small and it's just one room. It's attached to other offices where the bathroom is shared in an internal hallway that runs between them. On Sunday, nobody else would be in any of the other offices. In her space, she has a couple of tables she keeps things on to warm towels and water, and sometimes hot stones, and other appliances and her computer for music. She has a large massage chair that is too big for the space, really. It's also where I lay my clothes. Then there is the massage table along a blank wall. She has memory foam on it and the face ring which makes it super comfy. So, for her clients to get undressed, she sits in a chair and turns away and waits for them to get on the massage table. There is just enough floor space to lay another mattress down in case she wants to do Thai Massage. She's done that on me a couple times. She had me wear underwear for that. So I wore my thin black boxer briefs that don't offer much support but allow for a lot of movement, so that was fun, but a story for another time.

It's always been a total turn on to get undressed like that, with here just feet away. I kind feel like she sneaks looks to see (if I'm ready yet) to get a look at me naked. I get boned up every time that that happens and the same for getting dressed again, after the massage.

I worked Saturday and the storm took the power out early. I stayed and did what I could, but went home early. I got a lot done there, cleaning and working out, making my home space nice. I refrained from any sexual release to build up as much tension as possible for my massage. I don't have any hope of her doing anything sexual, but the teasing and prolonged erections I get from the massages and exhibitionism are pure bliss on their own.

Sunday arrives.

I get up early and turn up the heat in the house. I decided to really prepare for this massage. I got a new electric razor recently, to handle my body, and I opened the box and set it up. I shaved my entire body except my arms and head, which has a short haircut already. I paid particular attention to my butt and groin, cleaning off as much hair as possible and making everything smooth. I trimmed my nails and whitened my teeth. I even found some amazing cologne and put some on my back, so when I was laying face down she would smell it. After all that, I started exercising (naked of course). Just some pilates stuff for my core and some dumbbells for my upper body. My massage was at 3:00 so about noon I also took some off brand natural herbal male supplements to facilitate my horniness.

I'm in pretty good shape for 53 but I'm never fully happy with myself and always trying to stay young and fit. Most people thing I'm about 40 these days. When I was 40 people thought I was 30. Good genes, people tell me. In reality that may be part of it but my healthy lifestyle is more important. I also love hiking nude and visiting nude beaches and hot springs. Camping nude is the best, but it's hard to find places to do that around here, and it's not really a thing in the winter.

I put on a cock ring that I wear a lot under my clothes. It's nice and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. When I get dressed, I put on a pare of new grey joggers with some thin boxer briefs. In the mirror I could clearly see the outline of my cut cock in the fabric. These are super comfortable and the movement under the thin fabric tickles my cock and keeps it plump, especially being held out a bit with the cock ring.

At the appropriate time, I drove to her office. I opened the outside door to go in and we said hello. I saw her look down briefly. She plays coy. I brought here a bag of mandarins and gave them to her as a present. That got her smiling. She's beautiful when she smiles. We talk a bit and catch up. As I'm standing there, I'm flexing my soft, but full, cock a bit and I see her try to hide her glances down with conversation and movement. She turns on another heater to really get it warmed up inside. I step to the chair as we are talking and start to remove my shoes.

Suddenly she says she forgot to lock her car a and starts looking for her keys. She says she can't find them and says she thinks she left them in her car and is going out to check. When she leaves, I get fully naked. I was just about to jump onto the bed but thought it would be a great opportunity for her to see me fully naked. My cock is full but not sticking up. I wait by my clothes and as soon as she opens the door, I walk naked over to the bed and lay down on my back, fiddling with the blanket at my feet to cover myself, slowly. I am not looking up so she feels free to look. She's saying something about her keys and the car and I'm not listening. Once I get the blanket up, I lay down a second realizing I need to be face down. As I turn over, I let the blanket fall off again, then reach down and adjust it over my back, sort of awkwardly. I point my rock hard cock down so it's between my legs. I'm not sure how much it shows but I know it does because I can feel when the blanket is over it. I'm about 7.5" hard and really thick. It may not be the longest but it makes up for it in the girth area.

In a few minutes she starts the massage. She starts with the blanket covering me, just getting me loosened up and getting used to my body, as she calls it. It's warming up nicely in the small office. She isn't saying too much. The music and aroma of lavender is intoxicating. I'm really starting to relax.

Then she pulls the blanket down, off my back, to below my butt. Just showing my muscled ass turns me on. I hike a lot and try to keep it in shape. This also makes knots in it which need to be worked out. She oils me up good then starts on my shoulders, even though my whole backside is exposed. I wonder if she's just looking at it. She's a professional, right? Seen one, seen them all. It's probably in my head.

When she moves down my back, she makes long strokes from my shoulders to below my butt under the blanket. Each time it feels like the blanket is being pushed further down. I'm totally getting hard, and my hardon feels like it is being extend down when she pushes down on my butt. I am pretty sure my balls are at least exposed at this point. I've got some big ones. I think they get bigger with age. With my butt completely shaved along with my cock and balls, there is nothing hiding anything at all.

After working over my back for a while she focuses on my glutes. When she starts on one, she further flips the blanket off that leg and side, leaving it barely on the other leg. I know she can see everything now. I love the teasing and edging from the exhibitionist in me. The action of working out my glutes is also working my cock around all over the place. I'm boned up good. Occasionally my balls get slightly touched when her fingers are digging into my upper leg. She is pushing and pulling at my butt to rub out the knot in it. She puts her elbow into it and as she does she leaves her other hand and arm on my leg. As she's kneading my butt with her elbow, I feel a finger nail lightly touch the tip of my cock on each inward motion. I'm still unsure if she even notices, but I certainly am!

After the first leg, she moves around to the other side to do the other leg. At first, she flips the cover over on itself, filling the space between my legs. When she's working on my butt, she keeps adjusting the blanket. In my head I'm thinking, just take it off, you don't need it. It's like I'm trying to tell her telepathically. She eventually flips it over the first leg leaving my cock exposed, from what I can feel. Then she takes the leg and bends it, bringing my knee up sideways. My cock feels completely exposed, and extended out, at this point.

She works on my thigh like this for some time. I'm in so much bliss that I'm seeing stars in my head. I feel like she's working the same spot for so long because she is enjoying the view, which turns me on even more. She then really pushes my leg up to stretch it out and brings my heel into the center leaving it that way. It's basically half a frog pose. She goes back to the other side and carelessly, flips the thin blanket back over to that leg, again, leaving my boner exposed to her gaze and then proceeds to move that leg up, knee out, so she can work on that thigh, with the stretch. I know my cock is leaking and I wonder how close she is getting, and if she can see it.

Again, she works on that thigh for a while, rubbing the same spot that has a knot, over and over. Every rub making my cock roll back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

She then does the full stretch, pushing my leg into full frog pose, with both legs now like that and my cock pointed south. I start getting this idea that it would be great to have a video of this so I could relive it on the days I don't get a massage. Oh, and that it would probably make some money on the right site, as well.

She then pulls my leg down and lifts it up as high as it will go, further exposing my cock and balls. I'm all out there now. The blanket is a just a pretext at this point, I think. She plops it down spread wide, and then straitens out the other leg and lifts it as well, stretching it up as far as she can, then lets it plop down as well.

She takes the blanket and flips it out, covering me again. She goes head to toe, over my whole body with long strokes over the blanket.

Normally, I don't move when I'm getting a massage, prefering to let the massuse move and place my limbs. She pulled an arm, gently, out from under the blanket and put my wrist on my back before massaging my arm.

when she placed my hand back down, she left my elbow sticking out sideways. As she massaged my shoulder with my arm like that, she moved so my elbow was placed into her legs at crotch level. "Is that moisture that I feel?", I was thinking to myself.

"Ok, Hun... Time to turn over now.", she tells me.

I'm in quite a daze as I turn over. The thin blanket gets a bit caught in my legs and she works on adjusting it, but she stops and goes to get something.

This is not like any of the previous times, where she holds up the blanket and waits for me to turn over, then throws the blanket over me. She's left the blanket a mess around my legs and my whole cock is out and throbbing furiously to my every heartbeat. I wonder if I should adjust the blanket myself or enjoy my bliss, I find myself in. I never opened my eyes while turning over, in case she was looking to see if I was seeing how she left me. I stayed that way for 6 or 7 seconds. I felt like I may cum hands free if I didn't do something so I used my left hand to pull the blanked a bit, pretending I was doing something significant to cover myself, leaving just the tip still out and throbbing above my belly.

I knew she'd be doing some adjusting when she finished whatever else she was doing anyway. I love how far this has gone and didn't want to screw things up. After all, the therapist is in control.

I think she was looking for the pillow, because she returns to my head, lifting it up and placing the pillow below it. She then sits on her stool and proceeds to rub my face, head and neck. All the while, I can feel my cock throbbing, with just the head of it pulsing up with my heartbeat. I can't feel it against my belly. I feel the blanket moving slightly on the shaft, with each pulse. She has to be seeing what I'm feeling. I'd love to see the view of myself for that matter. I know it's a bit egotistical, but I like seeing my own videos and reliving the experiences I have, through them.

I feel like she spends about five minutes on my head and neck. After which she gets a lot of oil and drips it all over my chest and exposed leg. It's then she finally adjusts the blanket off the other leg, pulling up the blanket over my exposed cock. She makes long, firm strokes up and down both side of my body, using her forearms, and elbows, along with her hands.

In the past she'd experimented with rubbing my chest and abdomen but seemed to get pretty flustered dealing with my eventual boner.

The long strokes move closer to my center line as she works me over. Just when I think she's gonna have to push my cock out of the way she stops and flips the blanket over me again. She then goes to my feet and flips the lower part of the blanket up, again, even more haphazardly than before, up over my chest, leaving both my legs exposed. My cock is out of her way since it's pointing north now, but I am pretty sure my balls and the bottom part of my shaft are uncovered. I'm so glad I shaved everything down there. I also put on some CK cologne on my taint. She mentioned how good I smelled.

So, with both legs exposed, she proceeds to massage each one, one at a time, really working over my calves and thighs. All the motion is making my cock rub around under the blanket, causing it to tickle. I'm pretty sure my balls are bouncing back and forth as well. She then gets up on the table with her knees between my legs and makes more long strokes on both sides of me, from my knees up to my chest, under the blanket. She does this a bit, and as she nears my balls on my hips, slows down as to be careful, but in doing so, allows her to come very close to my balls. On the next swipe up she goes on the outside and comes back down, more on my chest and belly, allowing her thumbs to go under my cock. I feel her thumbs under by cock, all the way to the base of it, before allowing them to trace around my balls, before continuing down the insides of my legs.

I'm in so much bliss that I don't even realize 'til, after that stroke, that she has to be lifting the blanket enough to see all of me when she strokes up that far, with her face just inches away from my cock. She makes the same move again, more slowly this time. On the down stroke, I flex my cock hard, and it stands up at a 45-degree angle from my belly. She pushes down hard on my abdomen and increases the flex of my cock. She stops at what I think are pressure points on either side of my balls, where there is a gland on each side, putting pressure there and holding it. I feel like I'm about to burst at any time, but I've never been able to achieve a hands-free ejaculation before.

She holds the pressure for 6 seconds before continuing the downward stroke around my balls again. This time dragging her fingers down my taint, putting pressure up under my balls, pressing into what I call my seam, (lol), before going down then insides of my legs once again.

She then backs down off the table, my shaft and ball feeling exposed still, and gets the hot towel ready. She wipes me down with the hot towel and I feel it brushing over my cock and balls each pass. She then flips the blanket down and does my chest, rubbing under my cock again with the towel this time. She then covers me with the blanket from head to toe, making sure I'm dry, then pats me down.

"Phew!" she said. "OK, that's all for today. Just over an hour."

"Oh my gosh, you could do that another hour if you want." I replied. I think her good girl Christian guilt was getting to her, even though we are both single. She did just come from church before the massage.

We talked about the technical parts of the massage a bit as I was laying there. I finally sat up and we talked a bit more. I told her about my idea to video the massages for two things. A set of photos showing her massaging me (with proper covering, of course) with her logo layered on or behind us, for use in Facebook ads, and a video showing her techniques to put on YouTube (or another site). "Yeah, people make a lot of money, especially with videos they like to play over and over."

I got up and took my time getting dressed, I saw her turn away when I got up but not all the way away. There were pillows and blankets piled on my clothes so I stood there naked, still boned up pretty good, taking one thing at a time off the pile until I got down to my clothes. I didn't see my underwear and had to dig around for them. They were inside out, so I took my time fixing them and still talking about something I can't remember. I finally put them on and then my joggers, plainly showing the outline of my cock and cock head through the fabric. I said, "ok", and she fully turned back around. We got on the subject of hot tubs for a bit. I told her she should try mine out before buying one.

As I was leaving, I mentioned the video again, and told her I could set it up during my massage, and she said no, she would want to do the video a separate time, so I could have my massage to be my own. "That's cool. I think it would be fun to do. I already have all the equipment." I spoke.

She came in for a hug goodbye and said, "Same time next Sunday?"

"Oh yes, for sure! And think about the video. I can do it any afternoon or evening, or weekend. I don't go out much." I replied.

To be continued....

TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers