Nina's Massage on the Beach

Story Info
Wife gets a massage she won't soon forget.
1.7k words
3.96
28.8k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina has always enjoyed her trips to the day spay.

She'll get the full package including manicure, pedicure, hair, skin treatment and massage.

She had only ever had women give her massages. Not because she refused to have a man do it but because the day spa she went to only had female masseuses.

Back then, our vacation destination of choice was Akumal, Mexico. It's about an hour south of Cancun and back then was still relatively under developed. (Now it's just one long hotel zone from Cancun to Tulum so we go elsewhere.)

The place we stayed at wasn't a Hedonism type of swingers resort but it was couples and adults only.

Near the pool, on the walkway to the beach there was a pergola with a massage table set up under it.

Nothing beats a massage on the beach. The sound of the surf and birds just adds to the experience.

On our third day, Nina decided she wanted a massage and scheduled one.

When we got there, the "masseuse" turned out to be a masseur named Carlos.

He told Nina that if she was uncomfortable having a man give her a massage, he could call for a woman.

Nina said that she was ok with him doing it.

He held up a sheet that blocked the view from the pool (and his view), told her to undress to her level of comfort and lay on her stomach. He also told her that he wouldn't touch any part of her that she left covered.

She had a mesh "cover up" over her bikini top and shorts over the bottom.

She shimmied out of the shorts, removed her top and laid down face first with her face in the padded donut.

Carlos draped the sheet over her from the waist down and went to work on her back and shoulders.

He started with her neck, worked down to her shoulders, down each arm and down her back. Applying and working in the oil along the way.

As he was doing her sides, I noticed her arch her back a little to give him better access. He didn't hesitate when he got to "side boob" but he didn't linger either. Just doing his job.

He got to her lower back and worked it for a few minutes.

Carlos folded the sheet back to expose the waistband of her bikini bottom and kept massaging.

His fingertips might have brushed under the edge of the material but for the most part, he kept his work about not touching the parts that were covered.

Then he paused and pulled the sheet up over her shoulders, exposing her from the waist down.

He oiled up his hands again and started on her feet rubbing her arches, the balls of her feet, between her toes and her heels.

Working his way up, he massaged her Achilles tendons before moving up her calves.

He worked her thighs next, running his hand up the backs of them and coming back down the outsides.

When he went to do the inside of her thighs she reflexively parted her legs. Not spread eagle but far enough that just her feet dropped off the edges of the massage table. Probably about two feet (61cm) across.

His hands went up her legs until he reached the fabric of her bikini bottom.

The bikini wasn't a thong but there wasn't much more material in the back than there was in the front.

He didn't go under the fabric but when he started rubbing her gluts, I could see her lift up a little, pressing back against his hands.

It was time for her to turn over.

Carlos held the sheet up again while she flipped onto her back. He lowered it over her upper torso, to right below her shoulders.

He took a small towel, folded it in third and placed it over her eyes. Then took another one, folded it over and held it over her chest while he pulled the sheet down to her waist again. Then he draped that towel over her breasts.

Carlos began massaging Nina's scalp and temples then moved down to her chin, cheek bones and the area between her eyebrows.

Starting on her shoulders and upper arms next, he extended her right arm out and worked it from shoulder joint to finger tips before walking around the table to do the other arm.

I noticed that the towel across her chest had started to shift when he was doing this but thought "He's a professional. He knows what he's doing."

Then he moved back to the head of the table, made his hands into fists and slid them under her shoulders.

He began to roll his fists underneath her which caused her upper torso to move around which in turn, caused the towel to finally give up its fight with gravity and slip off and land on the ground.

Carlos jumped and quickly moved to moved to retrieve the towel while switching back and forth from Spanish to English "Lo siento! I'm sorry! Me disculpo! I apologize!"

Without lifting the towel from over her eyes Nina said "It's ok. Just leave it." but Carlos, clearly flustered picked it up, refolded it and placed it across her chest again.

Nina, reaching for the towel said "No. Really. It's ok. Don't worry about it." Then she folded the towel over on itself and tucked it under her neck

Carlos looked at me, then at Nina's chest, then back at me.

I made a "go ahead" motion with my hand and sat back in my chair.

He began to work her stomach and ribs but was obviously avoiding her chest.

Finally, he put his hands together and ran then up the middle of her chest, between the breasts, circled each one out to her shoulders and down her sides.

Not squeezing her breasts but pushing them together as he moved his oiled hands round her rib cage.

He continued for a couple more minutes. Touching her everywhere above the waist except her nipples and areolas.

When it was time for him to move down and start on her legs, he began to drag the sheet up over her torso as he had done when she was face down.

She calmly told his not to bother.

Again, he looked over at me. I shrugged and tried gave him a "What're gonna do?" look.

Beginning at her feet again, he repeat the process he had done when she had been on her stomach and just like then, when he got to her upper thighs she moved her feet apart until they were just off the edge of the table.

Again he kept his hands above the fabric with the exception of the tips of his fingers where the leg opening of her bottoms were.

I wasn't one hundred percent sure from where I was sitting but it looked like his knuckles "accidentally" brushed up against her mons, which she pretty much confirmed with a quick intake of breath.

When he was finished, he grabbed another towel an began to wipe off any excessive oil. He stopped when he got to her chest.

Nina pulled the towel from across her eyes and asked "Are you stopping?"

"I think so Señora. If someone should report me for being inappropriate, I could lose my job."

Nina put her hand out and he handed her the towel. She sat up and spun her legs until they were over the edge of the table, with her back towards the pool.

She was facing Carlos as she slowly wiped the oil from her chest.

"Hand me my top, please." she said.

Carlos bent to pick up her clothes and when he stood back up, Nina was sitting upright, shoulders back, chest out. It put her nipple right about eye level with him.

She took her shorts and slid them up her legs as far as they would go until they reach the back of her thighs which were still sitting on the table.

Then she took her top, slid the string up over her head then reached behind her to fasten the strap in back. Causing her chest to stick out even closer to Carlos.

She hopped down from the table and rocked her hips back and forth as she pulled her shorts up over her bikini bottom. Then she zipped them up and closed the snap at the top.

Finally she pulled her cover up over her head and let it settle around her.

Putting one hand on his chest she told him "You have wonderful hands, Carlos. I'll be sure to ask for you again when I schedule my next appointment. Maybe next time we can forego all the pretense and false modesty."

I pulled out my wallet and handed Carlos a couple of hundred peso notes (which at the time would have been about $25 USD) which doesn't sound like much but at the time, it was more than the massage cost.

So basically I gave him over a one hundred percent tip to feel my up wife for an hour.

As we walked back towards our room, Nina preempted my question.

"It's no big deal. Once the towel fell, he had already seen them. Plus, I've gone topless on the beach everyday we've been here, along with just about every other woman here. It's not like mine are the first boobs he's seen around here."

Everything you've read to this point is pretty much the way it happened.

The following "epilogue" is made up, pure fantasy.

After showering, we headed down for dinner. As we crossed the lobby, Nina said "Hold up. I want to leave a favorable review of my massage with the front desk".

The woman behind the counter asked "Can I help you?"

Nina replied. "Nothing wrong. I just wanted you to know that I had a massage today and Carlos did a wonderful job."

The woman said that she would make sure the boss received the message and grabbed a notebook.

Thumbing through it, she paused. "Did you say Carlos gave you a massage?"

"Yes, and he was amazing"

"Ma'am, are you sure? We don't have a Carlos working here who does massages. There are a couple of men here with that name as it is a very common name in Mexico but none of them work giving massages."

"But I had a reservation and when we went there he was there."

The woman looked through the book again and said "Your appointment was with Maria but she called in sick. We sent someone to tell you and ask if you wanted to reschedule but it says here they couldn't locate you."