All Comments on 'Blizzard Daddy'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

It's always a pleasure to log on to Lit and find another of your hot stories here, and this was no exception. As hot as you made Cam seem in this, his stepfather seemed even hotter, probably because it brought back memories off my own youth and my attraction to older men. An attraction that I still feel today, many years after becoming one myself.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

I love your stories, the intrigue, the surprises, the romantic gay love connections and well crafted narrative. This is truly a beautiful story that demands more chapters!

DV19DV196 months ago

KeithD: you never fail to create a wonderful and very entertaining story.

And you are such a prolific writer. I find this amazing.

I always look for your stories when I open up Lit's gay male section.

Thank you again for the great story and entertainment..

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...